A Pocket Full of Gold

Story Info
Actus spends his spoils at the Golden Heart.
5.4k words
4.45
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool breeze blew from north to south along Taighan City's main road. Actus of Vol looked over his shoulder back down the street and down the hill towards the distant city walls, and the agricultural hinterland surrounding the city.

Taighan was built on a hill next to the river Vanis, the lower orders thronged on the hill sides in densely packed neighbourhoods of mud brick houses built in haphazard and winding streets. In contrast, the upper slopes and summit of the hill held the elaborate marble palaces and villas of Taighan's ruling families, the senate house, the grand academy of Taighan and the temple complexes for the gods.

As Actus climbed further up the hill a pair of urban prefects watched him pass. The prefects rested their hands on the hilt of their swords as they watched him pass. Actus returned their gaze with his own stoney glare, but thought better to start any trouble. After all, Actus had just been paid today, and now was the time to celebrate, not start a fight.

The prefects let him pass without issue when it became clear that Actus did not intend to climb high into the prestigious areas of Taighan, instead he diverted down a narrow street lit by pink paper lanterns.

Lily Lane was the name of this place and it was one of the few places where the very rich and the very poor of Taighan would ever meet. It was a road lined with slave brothels, wine shops, gambling dens, and fighting pits. It is where every wayward adventurer with an excess of gold went to lose it as quickly as possible. As Actus walked on, he eyed the barkers outside their various establishments as he passed them by. They dressed in yellow and orange, were generally well fed and fat and happy. Taighan sat at an important nexus of the known world's trade routes, so the city was always awash with gold. To take advantage of that fact every vice was catered for.

"Best dice in the city, you'll win twice your bets, warrior." One of the barkers stepped off his pedestal outside his shop and approached Actus.

Actus eyed the barker, then placed a hand on the hilt of his sword. The barker, sensing the hostility, raised his hands apologetically, then turned away to harang another, less threatening, passer by.

Actus focused his attention on the women as he walked by. He sized up the slaves on display outside each of the brothels as he passed them.

"Blessings upon you, warrior. You like what you see?" Another barker called out to Actus as he gestured to a pleasure slave standing next to him with her wrists chained together. The woman was performing the Taighan chain dance in order to entice potential customers into her establishment. Actus stopped for a moment and regarded the woman. She regarded him back with an alluring expression and licked her lips.

"No," Actus replied and kept walking.

The barker called something out to Actus as he left, but it was drowned out by the low roar of the afternoon's commerce. A few minutes later Actus found himself in front of a nicely built store front. Compared to the other shops on this street, this one seemed muted, almost restrained. Actus knew he had found the right place.

Actus smiled and stepped inside, he parted the bead curtain and strode into the reception room. Two towering guards, slightly bigger than him, took a step forward as they registered his presence. Actus turned his palms to face them and kept his hands low to communicate that he had no violent intent.

"Excuse me," a demure woman's voice called from a nearby nook.

Actus turned to face the voice and saw a tall, graceful woman dressed in a revealing purple dress. The woman was on the cusp of middle age and her black hair was shot through with a few strands of grey. Actus gave her a respectful bow.

"Greetings, are you the domina of this house?" Actus asked.

The woman smiled, then put the quill that she was writing with on its stand then stood up. The domina returned the bow and spoke.

"I am. Greetings to you as well, warrior. Welcome to the Golden Heart, my name is Naresh. Before we let you proceed. I want you to understand that this is an expensive establishment for upmarket clientele..."

Actus smiled at the domina, reached into his satchel and produced one of his purses of gold. Naresh went quiet for a moment as Actus slowly loosed the draw strings on the purse and let her see the pile of gold coins contained within.

"My name is Actus of Vol and I have recently been paid. Will this be enough?" Actus said, then gave Naresh a broad smile.

Naresh smiled and clasped her hands together.

"Of course, a thousand apologies. Please follow me." Naresh said, and gestured for Actus to accompany her.

Naresh led him through another curtain into the next room. Actus looked around and caught his breath as he surveyed what lay before him. The room was filled with women, all beautiful and perfect, and a few pretty men. All were in various stages of dress and all were lounging on thick cushions. They all had their ankles and wrists bound with golden slave fetters, and each one wore a collar of gold with the crest of their owner engraved on it. Unlike the low trade that Actus saw on the way in, this was the quality that he sought.

"I have trained all of my slaves to the highest standards in discipline, respect, and lovemaking. I'm sure that any one, or multiple, can satisfy your needs, Actus."

Actus murmured in agreement and started a slow circuit around the room. He approached each slave in turn and regarded each one with a discerning eye. They all looked at him with expressions of carnal desire, a far cry from the creatures that worked in the other brothels on Lily Lane.

"Have you got private chambers with a pool as well?" Actus asked.

"Of course, shall I have the slave you pick bathe you as well?"

"Yes, I would like that." Actus said, then came to stop in front of a dark skinned, dusky eyed slave that wore a wrap of transparent silk around her waist.

Actus gazed into the eyes of the slave and felt something stir in his loins. She looked up at him with her big, beautiful eyes and her lips twisted into a demure smile. Her hair was long and black, and framed a perfect face without a single blemish. She was the total opposite of Actus, whose unremarkable face had been battered and scarred by a lifetime of fighting and travelling. The slave had large, soft breasts, wide thighs, and large buttocks. All of those features were accentuated with a decorative chain harness of gold that she wore under the silken wrap. She was a beautiful creature, kept in captivity, her body preserved from the harsh world outside, ready to be bought and enjoyed by those who had the coin to do so.

"Slave, stand up and present yourself." Naresh commanded.

The slave rose to standing, her golden fetters clinked as she did. She stood with her feet together and her hands by her side, as far as the length of chain that connected her wrist fetters allowed her to do so. She smiled serenely at Actus and gently rolled her hips from side to side as Actus inspected her.

"Hrmm, yes. This one." Actus said.

"An exotic choice, this is one of our most valuable slaves. She was educated at the Temple of Vereni as well. I promise you, she will be everything you desire."

"Excellent, have her prepared, and get me a jar of your best wine. Will this be enough?" Actus asked as he offered the purse of coins to Naresh.

Naresh took the purse, opened it up and checked the contents, then smiled.

"Of course, please follow me."

Naresh led Actus deeper into the brothel, along a corridor with multiple doorways covered by hanging rugs. Naresh took Actus to the room at the end hallway, held open the rugs for him, then offered Actus a key.

"This will unlock the slave's restraints if you desire to do so. Please disrobe and make yourself comfortable. The slave will be prepared and presented to you in a moment." Naresh said.

Actus murmured his thanks, then stepped inside. The rug fell closed behind him, and Actus found himself in an elegantly appointed room. In one corner of the room a low pool had been cut into the floor, and was filled with clear water. In another corner there was a large bed, richly stuffed and made up with expensive linen. In the centre of the room there was a low table and sitting cushions. Mounted on one wall was a rack of equipment designed for sexual torture, whips, crops, floggers, ropes, clamps, pegs, and more restraints. Actus smiled then shucked off his pack and satchel and laid them against a bare corner of the room. He then undid his sword belt and stacked his sword and shield next to the pack. After that he carefully undid the straps and buckles of his armour. He was about half way done when he heard a faint rustle at the doorway. He looked up to see the slave he hired standing in the doorway and holding a jar of wine.

"Good afternoon, Master. How may I serve you?" the slave asked.

Actus paused for a moment and regarded her. She was missing the transparent silken wrap, but was otherwise dressed as she had been a moment ago, the gold harness glittered in a dull lamp light of the room.

Actus gestured to the low table in the middle of the room.

"Put that down then come over here and help me take my armour off." Actus commanded.

"Of course, master." The slave replied and did as instructed.

Actus stood with his feet apart and held his arms out on either side. The slave began undoing the straps with slow but practised motions that suggested that this wasn't the first time she had helped strip a warrior of their armour.

"Slave, what is your name?" Actus asked.

"Rami, master. May I ask your name?" She asked as she paused for a moment to look into his eyes.

"Actus of Vol, perhaps you may have heard of me." Actus replied with a wry smile.

"I have, master. The greatest swordsman in the world, so I hear people say." Rami replied as she undid the final straps for his breastplate and gently placed it next to the rest of Actus's belongings.

Rami then ran a hand down Actus's belly and she came to rest on her knees in front of him, her chains clinked softly as she settled into position. Actus looked down at her and smiled.

"Tell me, Rami. What else have you heard about me?" Actus asked.

"You're a warrior, a poet, and a slaver."

Actus shrugged and laughed.

"That is right. I just returned from the breaking of the Macinia tribe. Only the best of their warriors refused to yield and died with a sword in their hand. The rest... they were not warriors. It turns out all the Taighan city fathers needed to do was hire a band of champions of sufficient prowess to deal with them. The Macinia will be scattered to the four corners of the world in bondage now. What I've paid for you is a fraction of my share of the profits from that enterprise. I could buy you outright if I wanted to, Rami. Would you like that?" Actus asked.

"Master, what I like doesn't matter. I am chattel, destined to serve at my master's pleasure. Such as my fate, and the will of the gods." Rami replied, then reached up for his crotch.

"May I touch you, master?" she asked.

Actus gave her a slight nod.

Rami smiled and undid the drawstring on Actus's leather trousers and let them fall to the floor. She unwrapped his loincloth and his hardening cock flopped in front of her.

"The gods were kind to you, master. You are impressive." Rami said as she took his cock and began to massage it to full erection.

Actus grunted in agreement as the electric sensation of the massage warmed his loins.

Actus stood there, his eyes closed and enjoyed the moment as Rami did her duty.

"May I taste your cock, master?" Rami asked.

Actus grunted a yes and looked down at her. Rami's large brown eyes were wide and alluring, she gave Actus's cock an experimental lick, then began to slowly and languidly work her mouth up and down his engorged member.

Actus smiled as he watched her work. So far she had been worth the whole purse full of gold that he had paid. The cheaper places didn't put much work into improving their slaves, as long as they were warm, ready and available for their customers. Actus knew from experience that good times would not always last and he would spend this gold on enjoying himself, for the next time he fought he could die. Being the best swordsman in the known world didn't matter, death had everyone's name and would find them eventually.

Rami had the body of a goddess, an alluring and musical voice, skill and practice in the art of lovemaking, and the compliance and submission to obey her master well. She was everything he wanted out of a woman, and nothing more.

Actus knew he was an ugly man both spiritually and physically, he knew deep down that real love was out of reach for him. No one could look upon him and feel anything other than fear or disgust. But power, that is what he could grasp and hold, either by his sword arm, fists, or gold. And what power could afford him was on her knees in front of him at this very moment.

Actus felt himself rising to a climax, but decided that now was not the right time. He gasped, then with one meaty hand took hold of Rami's head and gently pushed her back from his cock.

"Now, wash me, slave." Actus ordered.

"Yes, master." Rami replied as she stood up, her chains rattled softly as she did so. Rami took Actus by his hand and led him over to the pool.

Actus kicked off his trousers and boots, then lowered himself into the pool. Rami climbed in beside him and pressed her breasts up against his chest, gently rubbing herself up and down.

"Do you like my breasts master? I see that you like staring at them." Rami asked.

"I do, Rami. They are perfect. I want to taste them." Actus growled, then without warning took Rami by the waist and lifted her up. He buried his face in her breasts, he kissed them hungrily and sucked her nipples.

Rami squealed first in surprise, then pleasure.

"Ohh, yes, master. That is good!" Rami moaned as she reached down and gripped Actus's shoulders.

Actus continued for a few more moments, then with one powerful thrust hoisted Rami up by her thighs and buried his face in her cunt. He kissed it with hunger, his tongue thrusting and exploring with a ferocious passion that he normally reserved for the battlefield. He tasted her, he breathed in her scent and let himself get lost inside her, all the while Rami squealed and giggled with pleasure.

"Thank you, master. Ohh yes!" Rami wailed for a moment.

Actus continued for a moment longer, then slowly let her down to her feet, then leaned forward and kissed on the lips with a ravenous intensity. After a moment they broke contact and they looked into each other's eyes. For one moment Actus thought that the smile in her lips may be genuine.

"I can taste myself on your lips, master. I taste good." Rami murmured and reached up to stroke his cheek.

Actus forgot himself and smiled back, a feeling of warm contentment rushed over him.

"Rami, now you may wash me." Actus commanded.

Actus sat down in the pool while Rami went to one side to grab a washcloth and soap.

"No one has ever done that to me before, master. You are powerful, like a bear." Rami said as she lathered up his back and slowly worked the cloth around his waist and up and down.

Actus didn't reply, he let her work for a while and enjoyed the sensation of touch.

"Lean back, master." Rami asked as she rolled around to his front and began to wash down his chest.

Actus did as instructed, he let his head loll as Rami ran the washcloth up and down his chest. A few seconds later Rami discarded the cloth and then straddled Actus, she thrust her breasts against his chest and began to slowly rub herself up and down against him.

"Ahh, yes." Actus let himself sink a little more into the pool.

"Is this good, master?" Rami asked with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Oh yes, Rami. You were made for this." Actus murmured as Rami leaned further up and buried Actus's face in her cleavage again. A few moments later Actus lifted his face from Rami's chest and looked into her eyes.

"Good girl, you are very pleasing." Actus said, then reached down to stroke his hardening member.

"I am going to penetrate you now," Actus said, then with his spare hand reached up, took hold of Rami's magnificent thighs then guided her down towards this waiting cock.

"Ahh," Rami gasped as the head of his cock forced the lips of her labia to part. Then she gave a deep, heavy sigh as she sank down on top of him, her cunt enveloping his cock as much as it could.

"Ohh, master." Rami shifted her weight to make herself more comfortable.

"Now slave, earn that gold for your domina. Please me." Actus demanded with a wry grin and gave her a firm slap on her buttocks.

Rami squealed and started pumping her thighs up and down on Actus's cock. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed as hard as she could, all the while groaning and gasping as she kept up the steady rhythm.

"Ahh, good slave. Do that more, faster." Actus gasped as he felt himself building to a climax.

Rami did her best, gasping as she worked her calves for all she was worth.

"Yes, master." Rami half screamed, in the throes of a climax.

"And don't you finish before I do, I will be mad if you do so." Actus barked.

"Sorry, master." Rami said, then shuddered hard and almost collapsed on top of Actus.

Actus shook his head and felt himself not quite at the point of climax and the feeling was fading fast.

"I'm disappointed, slave." Actus sighed as he lay back.

Actus let her roll off his lap, then stood up.

"Finish washing me while I think about what I am going to do with you next." Actus ordered.

"Yes, master." Rami responded as she picked up the towel and soap and began cleaning his legs and arms.

"Tell me, Rami. Have you ever been whipped?" Actus asked.

"Yes, master." Rami replied, a hint of fear crept into her voice.

"Hrm, why were you whipped?" Actus asked.

"The last time was in the punishment chamber out the back. I refused to service a Kharisan man. My Domina tied me to a cross and lashed my back and buttocks with a soft whip. Eighty strokes, twenty every hour for four hours." Rami said, and a little bit of pain crept into her tone.

"I would've loved to see it. Your naked body lashed to the cross, your back and buttocks turning red under the blows. Your cries and struggling... You'll have to forgive me, but it does excite me to see a woman undergo punishment. Right now I'm thinking of something appropriate to do to you for climaxing before I was able. I think eighty strokes is excessive, so I'll settle on ten. I'll let you pick the implement." Actus said, then clicked his fingers and pointed towards the rack of instruments.

"Yes, master. I am sorry." Rami said in a slightly sad tone.

Rami got out of the pool and slowly walked over to the rack, then selected a single tailed flogger of soft leather. She walked back and knelt down beside the pool while Actus climbed out and towelled himself down. As Actus finished, Rami held the flogger across the palms of her hands and offered it up to Actus.

"Good slave, now up against that pillar and present your arse for punishment." Actus ordered.

"Yes, master." Rami said, then walked over to one of the four pillars in the chamber.

Rami looked over her shoulder, her large brow eyes stared back at Actus with apprehension. She put her weight against the pillar, shuffled her feet back and significantly apart, as far as her ankle fetters would let her. She arched her back and raised her naked buttocks to prominence. A tempting target for Actus.

"Do you like being whipped?" Actus asked.

"Depends on how it is done, master. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain." Rami said.

"Indeed, please count the strokes out loud." Actus ordered.

12