A Pocket Full of Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actus raised the crop and poised it to strike. Rami tensed and gasped in anticipation. Actus threw the blow, and did his best to moderate the force with which it would land. He was flogging a pleasure slave, not trying to cut off someone's arm with a sword.

Thwack!

The blow landed, and Rami yelped and shuddered from the pain.

"One, thank you master." she gasped.

Actus felt his loins burning with desire as Rami's arse shivered and tensed with anticipation. Then he threw another blow, another smack of leather on flesh, and another yelp from Rami.

"Two, thank you master." she gasped again.

Actus threw blow after blow, in a slow but constant rhythm. At blow five Rami had stopped counting, all she did was gasp, yelp and shiver. Actus watched with glee as her buttocks began to turn nicely red under the repetitive strikes.

"Thank you, master!" Rami screamed as the tenth blow lifted.

"Good slave, you do know how to take a whipping." Actus cheered as he threw aside the whip and approached her from behind.

Actus took hold of her thighs and penetrated her again. Rami gasped and moaned as Actus worked her with long and slow strokes. Actus felt himself going deep inside her, and Rami shuddered with pleasure.

"Ohh, yes! Fill me up, master." Rami moaned as she closed her eyes and let her head rest against the pillar.

Actus worked into her, he neared the cusp of his climax and thrust without relent until he felt himself give in. He threw his head back and growled in triumph as he let himself enjoy the throes of the sensation. As he recovered he leaned down and pulled Rami up so that she stood upright in front of him. Then Actus let his cock slip out of her cunt, a trickle of his seed ran down Rami's leg.

"I'm not going to make you pregnant, am I?" Actus asked.

"No, master. My Domina has us take Khiffa Extract before we work, a child will not form." Rami whispered as she reached behind her and rubbed Actus's thigh, she looked over her shoulder and into his eyes.

Actus leaned forward and kissed her cheek. His hands ran over her thighs and around her cunt, he gently massaged her comfortably soft body.

"You still have more time, master. My Domina won't ask you to leave until late. I am yours until then. Once you are rested, would you like to have me again?" Rami asked.

"Yes, you are such a beautiful woman, worth every piece of gold that I paid. I'm going to enjoy you while I can." Actus whispered in her ear while with one hand he let a single finger slip into her cunt.

Rami purred as Actus explored deeper, she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the sensation.

"Of course, I don't think you have been punished enough. I've got something in mind for you, Rami. Why don't you go and lie down on the bed for me?" Actus asked.

"Anything, master." Rami replied then slowly walked across the chambers, her chains softly clinked as they rattled against the floor.

Actus went over to the racks of implements and selected two metal rings with attachment points, each one was roughly the width of Rami's thighs. He then selected a few smaller lengths of chain and a three tailed flogger. Satisfied, Actus approached the bed where Rami now lay on her back. Rami's legs dangled off the bed and she looked up at Actus with anticipation as he loomed over her.

Actus leaned down and removed the chains connecting her ankle shackles. He fixed the two rings around her thighs. Once they were secure and tight, Actus attached Rami's ankle shackles to the rings with a small length of chain, her knees bent and pointed towards the ceiling. Actus looked down at her and admired his handiwork. Rami looked up at him with a playful smile on her face. Slowly, she splayed her legs wide and presented her cunt.

"Good, now. I'm going to whip your cunt, slave." Actus growled as he picked up the three tailed flogger and smiled wolfishly at Rami.

The expression on Rami's face went from arousal to fear in a second.

"Please, master. What have I done?" she begged.

"Nothing, you have been a perfect and obedient slave, but I do enjoy your suffering. Now I'm going to need you to be brave, can you do that for me?" Actus asked as he gave the flogger and experimental swat into his palm.

"Y... yes, master. Please don't hit me too hard down there." Rami begged as she splayed her legs as wide as she could. She then closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"Are you ready to receive your punishment?" Actus asked.

"Yes, master," Rami whispered.

Actus felt himself growing hard again as he aimed his strike and delivered it with care. The blow landed on the lips of her labia with a soft thump. Rami yelped in pain and closed her legs in an instant.

"Open your legs slave and keep them open while I whip you. If you do that again I'll have you chained to the wall and flogged properly." Actus demanded as he readied another strike.

"Yes.. master." Rami gasped, and did as ordered.

Actus carefully struck again, and made sure that the blow didn't land too hard.

Rami yelped and shivered with the force of the blow, but her legs stayed open this time.

"You are being very brave, stay very still and take it with grace." Actus whispered to Rami.

Actus felt his loins burn as Rami took his blows. Rami gasped and shivered, but her legs stayed wide open. Her breath came in short, ragged gasps as Actus ceased his blows and tossed the flogger aside.

"You did very well, Rami. Thank you. Would you like me to kiss it better?" Actus whispered and knelt down by the bed and gently rubbed her labia, which was now red from the brief assault.

"Yes, please master." Rami whispered in reply.

Actus leaned down, parted her labia lips with his fingers and let his tongue explore deeply, and for a long time. Rami's gasping breaths soon transformed into moans of ecstasy. Actus let his mind wander as he tasted her, and began to stroke himself, to get himself ready for the next event.

Actus raised himself up and knelt by the bed. He then carefully guided his cock inside her, and penetrated deep. Rami gasped and moaned again. She bit her lip and looked up at Actus as he took her by the thighs and began to work inside her with long and slow strokes. Rami closed her eyes and moaned, her hands grasped her breasts and she began to squeeze and play with them.

"So good..." Rami whimpered.

Actus smiled, then with one hand he reached down to her cunt. He began to gently rub her clit with his thumb in slow circular motions. Actus began to build up the intensity starting gentle at first, then escalating pressure as he went on. All the while Actus plowed her without relent.

Rami shuddered without warning, then screamed in pleasure. Actus could feel her start to gush, the feeling of getting her this far only excited him more. Actus thrust harder and harder, he worked himself towards a final climax. Actus growled and felt himself explode inside of her. He shuddered and gave Rami one deep and final thrust before he slackened then collapsed on top of her.

When Actus opened his eyes he found himself looking down at Rami, she was panting and her eyes betrayed a deep, sleepy satisfaction.

Actus leaned down and kissed her on the lips for a second.

"You did very well," Actus said, then stroked her cheek.

"Thank you, master," she said, then closed her eyes.

Actus stood up and began removing all of the chains from Rami's shackles. Once Rami could move again Actus rolled over and climbed onto the bed properly.

"Rami, fetch me a cup of wine, and pour one for yourself. Come and lie down next to me." Actus instructed.

Rami climbed to her feet with a slight wobble, then crossed the room to do as Actus had ordered. Actus watched her with a smile on his face the whole time. Once Rami had filled the two cups she lay down on the bed and passed Actus his cup of wine. Rami then lay on her side and looked at Actus while she drank her wine.

"Did I please you, master?" Rami asked with a note of curiosity in her tone.

"You did and you have my thanks for taking your whippings with such courage. You were very good and obedient." Actus replied.

"I live to serve, master." Rami said, then took a sip of her wine.

Actus smiled at her, then rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling. Rami finished her wine then put the cup aside. She then snuggled in closer to Actus and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"You rest while I lie with you master, let me sing to you." Rami whispered in Actus's ear.

Actus didn't reply, instead he closed his eyes, wrapped a free arm around Rami's waist and held her close. Rami began to sing a gentle lullaby in a language that Actus didn't understand. It sounded like the kind that mothers would sing to lull their newborns to sleep. Actus sighed and let himself relax for the first time in weeks and soon he drifted off to sleep.

Some time later, Actus woke to the sensation of someone gently shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes and found himself looking up at Naresh, she gave him a gentle smile.

"Time to go, warrior." Naresh whispered to Actus.

Actus nodded then looked over to Rami, who was now sound asleep as well. Actus carefully untangled himself from Rami without waking her and climbed off the bed.

"Thank you, domina. Your slave did very well, I may come back here at some other time." Actus said as he padded over to his pile of gear and began to put his armour on.

Naresh gave him a respectful nod.

"Come back any time when you have gold, Actus of Vol. We will take care of you." Naresh said, then went to stand by the doorway while Actus finished dressing.

Actus let himself get escorted out by Naresh and found that it was now late evening. Actus reached into his satchel and checked that the rest of his gold was still in there. He found all of the purses as he expected. He sighed with relief that Naresh hadn't tried to steal from him while he slept, it would've been unfortunate if Actus had to make a scene over it. It was now late, and only the most hardy revellers remained on Lily Lane in various stages of drunkenness. Actus started walking downhill towards the city gates and the stables. It would soon be first light, and Actus needed to be on the road if he was going to meet his companions in Thorm three days from now.

12