A Polish Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over to me "My love, I'll change into something more comfortable; this would give you a few minutes to think about my proposal. But first you have to get me out of this dress! "

I knew that I had lost. She would slowly slither out of her dress, ask me to help to take her little bra off, tell me that she needed a hand taking off her even smaller thong, helping me to take off my suit spending a few moments to say Hello to George, and then kiss me saying "I love you" and I would be gone.

And that was exactly what happened.

I was waiting for her on our bed when she appeared. She certainly not overburdened her luggage with the minuscule baby doll; it covered most of her breasts but was transparent enough so that they were completely visible. Unfortunately, the designer must have been on a save-cost drive: it did not even reach her pussy! If he ever came to me to invest to revert his cost-cutting, I would definitively turn him down ...

Our bedroom had been decorated in the old German castle style: high ceiling, four-poster bed with damask linen and covers, embroidered with our family crest (I thought this had gone too far, but did any wife ever listen to her husband when the question of house decoration came up? And I had two wives!) There were Persian rugs on the floor, and oil paintings depicting landscapes and knights saving damsels from distress. At least I had succeeded keeping everything in light pastel colors, and I had to admit it looked nice and comfortable.

In the background soft piano music was playing, and Jenny lighted some scented candles. She turned around, offering her beautiful body and her even more beautiful smile, and sat in front of me.

"Acceptable, Erlaucht?"

"Madam, you have berefted me of almost all words!"

She shook her head: " 'Bereft me of all my words'? Where did this come from? And where did you learn this?"

"My love, as I told you, my family was high on discipline and culture, and I was always curious and tried to blend in. I was on the High School Marching Band, and in College in various groups, for example, the Philosophy Study Group and then the Theatre Group. The quote was from The Merchant of Venice and I wanted to play Bassiano because he was going to kiss Porcia -- and I was madly in love with her! But she had one look at me at the presentation and selected my worst enemy. I ended up walking around, serving wine, and trying not to fall. What a disaster!"

She crawled up. "You can kiss me, darling. I'll always select you! "and it was a very nice kiss; then she fitted herself on my lap and looked at me.

"My love, have you made your decision?"

I knew I would give in, but perhaps I could get some brownie points first.

"Darling, you asked whether you were acceptable. I dispute the word 'acceptable'; may I choose admirable, marvelous, stunning, fabulous, magnificent, glorious, and definitively fantastic?"

She nodded, satisfied with the change of words and my obvious admiration. I had always wondered what I had done to deserve my two women, and now I asked myself again. This wonderful woman loved me! I cradled and slowly rocked her in my arms, and my hand was running up and down over her silky skin. She snuggled closer and a little satisfied moan escaped her lips. I turned her head to me and gently kissed her eyes, her nose, and then touched her lips, soft and inviting; touching her with my tongue, a little bit of hers appeared. I invited her into my mouth, and she eagerly accepted.

My hand touched her erect nipple and when I twisted it gently, she pushed her tongue deep in my mouth: the amorous battle had started!

She pushed herself into me and hugged me desperately; she wanted more, much more. Suddenly, she pulled away and pushed me down, lying on top of me. I held her tight and whispered "Jenny, my love, I'll always love and cherish you, but there are moments when gentle love is so desirable -- and this is not one of them.

I kissed her tenderly, drowning in her blue eyes, and hugged her.

She smiled happily. "James, I'm always here for you to take me and me to give myself to you -- anywhere and anyhow. How do you want me? Front? Back? Both?"

I decided to start slowly -- the night was still long.

"May I take this little thing off? It is pretty, but you, my love, are so much prettier!"

She nodded and even helped, stretching her arms to pull the baby-doll up over her head. I returned to her lips and then slowly went downwards, caressing her stiff nipples. To judge from her increased moaning, she seemed to like it!

"James, your lips feel soooo good on my nipples; soft and gentle, but when I need it, strong and rough!"

Nevertheless, after a moment my head was gently led downwards, to an even more excitable spot of her body. She squirmed a bit and opened her legs to give me better access. My hands lifted her tight butt, and I pressed my face into her. I kissed her lips tenderly and she liked it; suddenly she changed her mind, however.

She pulled me up and pushed me on my side; then she leaned back and lifted her right leg straight up and over my head to straddle my waist with her long legs. She bent down and kissed me.

"Let me be first, my love" and looking down, she saw my stiff shaft centered on her pussy. She shook her head. "I believe that George needs some incentive, darling!" and slowly moving south, let her fingers touch my penis. She caressed it for a moment, and then took control.

Looking straight at me, she centered my shaft on her entrance and her face showed her reaction as inch after inch vanished in her. A moment of suspense, a tightening of her lips as I entered, a slow smile as she was gliding down on me, and proud satisfaction as I hit bottom.

"Now, my love, let's become serious!"

She started to move in a little circular way, pulling my hands up to her firm breasts.

"You can participate, you know!"

And participate I did, with enthusiasm and cheerfulness. The circular move became an up-and-down one, and then she combined both in a most enjoyable way; she blushed and closed her eyes, giving herself to me. I closed my arms around her shoulders and pulled her down -- now I wanted to add my part to her pleasure. She protested when I withdrew my hands from her breasts, but this changed to a sensuous moan when I mauled her lips. Hugging me back, she increased her movements and the moan became louder, more urgent. Suddenly, she tensed "James, now please ...... NOW!" and every muscle in her body seemed to contract. I held her and when she relaxed finally, she complained.

"James, you really have to listen to us! When we want you, you are allowed to get your pleasure also -- this is not a one-way street! When you take me, I want to feel my man inside me, taking me and showing me who I belong to! Remember this the next time! And I want you to prove to me that you listen when I say something important, so take me now! And I mean forget the kindness -- this time I expect more! "

I heard the exclamation points in her voice .....

She turned on her back and opened her legs. "My love, I'm all yours! How do you want me? Front? Back? Doggy?"

I knew what she wanted, but I did not know whether I was able to give it to her. For whatever reason she wanted now sex, not making love and I was not very comfortable with this. But looking into her deep-blue eyes, seeing the dedication and love, feeling the need for a rougher lovemaking than I was used to, I accepted her request.

I pulled arms over her head and covered her with my body. She squirmed a bit and moved around to adjust herself to my weight; I moved up slowly and this pulled my shaft close to her wet pussy. She pushed her hips up and I was now close to her tempting entrance. Jenny groaned and pushing up, she invited me to enter her more deeply. Now it was my turn: I pushed down and entered her decisively. Waiting for a moment, I reversed my move and almost drew my penis out, but then pushed down forcefully once more. Her moaning became louder, and when I repeated my moves, she begged "James, please do me! Faster!"

Who was I to disobey my wife? I became faster and stronger, and when I pulled her legs over my shoulders, it opened her even more to me.

She repeated "James, faster! Take me! I'm yours!"

Her head was turning from side to side, almost uncontrollably excited by her passion. Her black hair was a mess, and blushing all over, she opened her eyes.

"James, you know what I want. Give it to me -- and to you!"

I accepted her wish and stopped to tease her. Jenny let me know that she appreciated the quicker pace. "James, please let go! Take me!"

My hands were now on her breasts, holding and stretching, circling her stiff nipples, and pulling her tips in the same rhythm that my shaft was pushing into her. My pace increased even more, and Jenny lost it. Her pussy clamped around my shaft, and this made me lose it, too; I pounded into her, erupting deep inside her. She groaned once more and then relaxed completely, falling down like a wet towel. I released her legs from my shoulders, and this caused her to moan once more.

I still covered her and when I tried to move to her side, she protested again and pleaded.

"James, please stay this way for a moment -- I don't want it to end! I want to feel you inside -- that was so wonderful and finally, you let it go. Thank you for this present!"

I wondered who had given whom a present -- I definitively knew that I had received a wonderful gift.

Suddenly there was a wet and cold feeling increasing on my lower parts and Jenny grinned.

"Poor boy .... see what you have done!" I knew what I had done, and she had collaborated very actively. "Let me clean it up." She moved down on the bed until she reached my lower body. "Look what we have here!"

She licked my shaft "Thanks, George. You gave me exactly what I wanted. Let me clean you up -- perhaps we can have another go?"

She glanced up to me, a happy smile in her eyes.

"James, I'm so happy that it hurts. Pleasant hurt, not painful. It was wonderful when we came together -- do you remember the first time you touched my breasts? When Maureen gave me to you as her wedding gift 'Open it gentle'? When we three made love together for the first time? When you took me in my ass? My dedication to you never waned, it just got deeper and deeper. I told you that you would be the only man who would ever touch me, and there has been no one else, my love, and there never will be."

I fell into her eyes as she declared her love, and all I could do was to repeat an oath I had made some years ago.

"Jenny my love, I will always love and cherish you, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part, and I hope that that day never comes ......"

Now there were tears in her eyes, and I must admit that there must have been one or several in my eyes also, because she pulled me down and kissed them away. But then her mood changed.

"Have you decided whether I can have another child? I better rephrase this: Can we have another child? If you agree, I will be very, very nice to you!"

I smiled.

"Jenny, you are always very, very nice to me."

"But I could be especially nice! Let me think: You can bend me over the next chair and take me -- no, that we do on our own. You can take me in my ass! But no, we do this also on special nights. How about this: you can love me every day of our life, and I'll love you for every day of our life. There is no greater present I can give you, darling."

I tenderly touched her face, moved her hair back so that I could see her better, and slowly kissed her.

"There's no greater joy in my life as when I look at you. You might be angry occasionally, but you're never mad. You always give me a kiss and say that you love me, before going to sleep. Jenny, there is no greater joy in life as to be with you!"

She immediately corrected me "When WE are together, you, Maureen and me!"

There really was no greater love than hers.

"But pray, what have you decided?"

"Jenny, I would be extremely proud and happy to become a father to our child."

She grabbed my head, mumbled "thank you, my love" again and again, and started kissing me with abandon. One thing led to another, and soon we were making love again, not having sex, but deep and emotional love. When she was close to her release, she hugged me.

"My love, when you come, look at me, look into my eyes and see the love I have for you!"

I felt her getting closer and closer, and when the final wave arrived, we both were overwhelmed. I looked into her eyes and saw that deep, deep feeling she had for me; she took a deep breath and asked "Did you see it?" I nodded, and she said "I saw it in your eyes also, my love. We'll never part! "

She embraced me, holding me tight and protecting me, and uniting us into a single bond. We were one again.

She was exhausted and told me "Love, you can have me again, but I want to rest now if you agree. I'm tired, and tomorrow will be a difficult day. Can we just go to sleep, please?"

I kissed her eyes to close them, told her that I loved her, and there was a belated effort to offer me her breasts for my goodnight kisses. A bit of snuggling into me and she was gone.

When I woke up the next morning, she was smiling at me.

"Good morning, future father. Perhaps not just now, but definitively in a few days...."

We had slept late and there was no time for fooling around - just our good morning kisses and a shower together. We talked briefly to Maureen and when I was handed the phone, her only question was: "Did Jenny asked you?" I confirmed that we had discussed the question and that after several quite successful bribery, I had agreed. She squealed "James, how wonderful! We'll have another baby! I miss having a little baby in my arms!"

I remembered our conversation years ago about alternating pregnancies and wondered what conversation we would have in six months' time; I asked myself also whether she missed getting up during the night and changing diapers .....

Breakfast was cereals, toast and eggs and a cup of black coffee, we dressed up in our executive costumes and hurried to our town hall meeting. It was raining and our mood was not the best.

We had asked all our drivers to meet with us at 9:30; we had also asked the wives of those who were somewhere on Europe's highways. We wanted to give them a full explanation about what was coming, and we wanted full support for our plans.

The high school sports hall was crowded and very noisy; nobody knew why they had been called to meet us. Mr. Tussek was there at the front, heading the authorities. Mr. Bronislaw took me aside. "Count, be yourself. We trust you and we'll stand behind you!"

The mayor called the meeting to order and stated that Miss Parker and the Count de Winter had asked to meet and discuss an important problem that had arisen. I had asked Jenny to start; after all, she had 34% of the company and was the CEO! We had continued to take our Polish language lessons and were both fluent now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me start by saying that I'm very happy to see women much better represented than in our last meetings. This is partly because we motivated women to join, but also because women became conscious of their values and competence. And I say 'Ladies and Gentlemen' because that is what you are. You are not just workers in a firm, you are valued co-workers in an enterprise that is proud to have you!"

I thought that it was laying it on too much, but the reaction from the audience proved that Jenny had done well.

"You had recently an election in Poland, and the political scene was transformed. A new Party has made significant changes to the judicial system and has introduced legislation that will restrain certain privileges that were freely available before. It's not my right to comment on these changes, but there is one that will change drastically our working relationship -- the relationship that we both have carefully grown and nurtured."

She had their full attention now.

"The government has proposed a new law that will restrict foreign ownership of land and investment. If it were passed as it's being discussed right now, a Polish Agency would take over any foreign-controlled enterprise that has assets over fifty million Euros. It's not clear how this would be done: expropriations, forcing the owners to sell all or at least the majority to that Agency, joint ventures under the government's control -- unfortunately, the threat is clear, but the execution is not explained. There are some exceptions, but our company would not be included. So, what does this mean for us -- for you and for us?"

There was whispering, and people looked at each other, not knowing (or perhaps even not wanting to know) what changes were coming.

"We have asked the State Governor, Mr. Smirsky, for a meeting to discuss this problem, and the Prime Minister has requested that we meet him next Wednesday. We wanted you to know what is happening and what we plan to do. There is no guarantee that we'll still have a company at the end of next week. I don't want to sound too pessimistic, but I'd like to suggest that you tighten your belts during the coming days and weeks."

The noise level increased significantly, and Mr. Tussek banged the gavel until he could be heard again.

"Friends, you have heard Miss Parker and I have to agree with her that the situation has changed. Law and Justice has proclaimed nation sovereignty and independence of foreign powers as their prime priority, and it seems that they don't want a foreign company -- and especially a German one -- to have too much influence in certain regions. Elk has become alive and successful in the last years and I want to state that we all know that it started when Count de Winter came back. He gave us not only money and disciplined organization, but much, much more -- pride and hope. I want to speak in the name of the Elk municipal authorities that we stand firmly behind him. Do you?"

There was a roar of applause and shouting and looking around, I believed that it was unanimously. Mr. Bronislaw pointed to me and the uproar stopped.

"Do you want to listen to the Count?"

The shouting started again, demanding that I spoke. I had not planned this, but now it was unavoidable.

"Friends, you have heard Miss Parker, and she is the President of our company. Nothing I could say would add anything significant to her words. But let me touch another part of our story. Mr. Tussek said that I gave you pride and hope. That is not true. You always had pride and hope, but political and economic problems made it difficult to survive. What I gave you was a push in the right direction, and you revived your pride and gained hope. Friends, I am proud to look at you and see what you have become: a city full of life, of success, believing in the future, and willing to work together, not against one another. Let us hope that this dream will not be taken away by political games!"

The uproar doubled, and people rushed to the front, promising that they were standing behind us. Mr. Bronislaw was a bit concerned about the consequences of my words, and Mr. Tussek also seemed to be concerned. But I believed these words had to be said.

We shook hands with almost everyone, and the women cornered Jenny. One elderly woman hugged her.

"Miss, Parker, please stay here. We don't want to lose you. We know that the Count is important to us and to you, but you gave us women in this city the force and motivation to succeed!"

There were some tears and we could leave only very slowly, pushing gently our way through the multitude to the exit.

We had invited the Mayor and Mr. Bronislaw to lunch, and after discussing once more the situation and confirming the support we had in this city, they offered to accompany us to the meeting with Mr. Smirsky. In the afternoon we went through the books of the company -- the accounts were quite satisfactory I must say -- and at night we dined with the staff. They were as concerned as we were, but we tried our best to calm them down. We called Maureen, but it was a conversation between the two ladies; the only time I was included when Maureen told me that she loved me and wished me good luck tonight.