A Polish Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen grinned. "What is good for the goose etc. etc. ... Didn't you just tease James? This was payback. I do defend my husband! And by the way, we do love you."

Jenny took a deep breath. "Maureen, I know this, but at the very end I'm still not completely sure about you and myself, and where I do stand. Please forgive me; I had many years alone and with no one to protect me and there are still residuals of that feeling in my head. In my heart, I know where I am: beside both of you, and in your arms."

Now we all were silent for a moment and then Maureen held out her arms. "Come, darling, let me, no let us kiss you. Remember what we said a long time ago: we are one? This still holds for today, and it will hold forever. And you have not yet told me whether your wish to become a mother has come true -- remember that it will be my turn also!"

Jenny leaned over me and kissed Maureen. Then she whispered "I tried, and I'm certain that I succeeded ...." Then she came to my lips, looking at me, with love deep in her eyes. Finally, she relaxed and lay back on my side, with her arm on my chest. Maureen made the same move on the other side and they held hands.

I lifted their heads and placed my arms beneath them, holding them also. Then Jenny whispered "Goodnight...." and closed her eyes. Maureen grinned and whistled softly, Jenny opened her eyes and realizing the reminder, she leaned over to me and offered her breasts for my obligatory kisses, and fell back, smiling happily. Maureen repeated her gesture and also closed her eyes. The night was quiet, and we fell asleep, content in the fullness of our love.

The next morning I realized that Jenny wanted to get up, as there was a soft nipple on my lips, wanting to be kissed, and she whispered "Darling, I need to get up to have breakfast ready for us, but as I was reminded yesterday night rather decisively that local rules still apply, I'm doing my duty -- and enjoying it. You don't have to hurry, dear!"

I took my time and when she got up, the nipples were standing up proudly and we were both smiling. A move beside me advised that Maureen had woken up, too, and leaning over, repeated Jenny's offer. Her nipples were different, firm, big, and puffy, and I enjoyed them as well. Unfortunately, we had to get up and prepare for the day; there was no free lunch anymore.

After breakfast, we went to the office, decided on matters important and unimportant, had lunch with Allan, and called Pavel for an update. Life had come back to normal.

EPILOG

As we slipped back into our principal activities, running our businesses and enjoying each other, in Poland there had been a tsunami against the main two political parties. After the corruption had been exposed, the Prime Minister was impeached, his party was in revolt, and his previous coalition partner had lost its key executives. The opposition suddenly discovered the benefits of joining against the extreme conservatives, and to our surprise, Mr. Smirsky appeared as one of the leaders of the opposition. He was selling his image as a brilliant businessman, an efficient administrator, and someone who got things done. Since Poland was again in one of its slowdowns, people listened and when the votes were counted, he was the Prime Minister. I called him to congratulate him on his success and he was very pleased.

"Count de Winter, I worked hard, and I believe that I deserve my victory and my new position. I have to admit, however, that you played no small part in it. You got me elected as Mayor of Elk, then supported me in the election to State governor, and now I am the Prime Minister. At this moment I cannot admit this publicly, but my friends and colleagues know how much I appreciate your support and eventual guidance. You are a person of very emotional dispute in Warsaw, but there will come the day when I can say what I feel. Count, you and your wives will always be welcome in my home. Just wait for my invitation, please!"

Pavel decided to stay in Europe and run our local subsidiary as CEO (it now had a turnover of more than five billion Euros and we were among the four biggest logistics company in Europe - and still growing!). His wife Catarina was now the Deputy Manager of the Castle de Winter and would take over from Simon Jaroslav at the end of the year.

Jenny had our child -- our son Christian -- and Maureen followed six months later with our daughter -- Catherine.

Allan was slowly getting older and retired from politics, but Eileen was still going strong -- it helped to have a couple of hundred million dollars at her disposal. Our children were hitting their teenager problems and occasionally I hid from them. Sibling quarrels and love disasters made me wonder whether I had ever been so troublesome, but Maureen had had that long discussion with my father and whenever I became upset, she told Jenny some juicy titbits.

Our marital life continued to improve every year; it seemed that there was no end to our love for each other. There were occasional discussions and emotional squabbles, but we never let a disagreement explode -- one of the mainstays of our happiness was that we never went to sleep angry. Sometimes it took hours to resolve the question, but it was resolved. And the makeup sex was wonderful! I never could foresee what life would bring us, but we knew that our bond would conquer any upsets, and our love would last forever.

THE END