A Polyamorous Journey of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers

It had finally came to a head when Bob was coming to bed on night and he found June quietly crying to herself. He slipped in beside her and began to rub her back.

"What's up? He asked in that quiet voice he had when he sort of knew the answer already. June turned and looked at him, tears running down her face. She wiped her cheeks with the blanket.

"As if you don't know!" She reefed the blanket around her and turned her head away. Bob leaned back keeping his hand on her shoulder. His own feelings bubbling under the surface.

"Yeah I do know." He said. "Just for your information it's been hard for me to." June turned her head and glared at him.

"What? That I love John and you think I don't love you?" Bob chuckled. "You think this is funny?" She looked at him accusingly as he shook his head.

"No it's not funny at all. Trust me when I say I do understand your feelings for him. In my own way I have the same feelings for John." June rolled over and ran her hand down Bob's face.

"You aren't jealous?" Bob snuggled down and pulled her towards him. June rested her head on his chest.

"Of course I'm jealous. But I don't view John as a threat and I don't see you leaving me for him. I respect the feelings you have for him and his feeling for you. That I do understand. Hell I like the guy, he's my best friend and I've known him for years. More than once he and I made out together, long before I met you. To be honest I've been thinking about this a lot and I'm finding I don't want him to leave either. But at the end of the day it's his choice. He's got to be comfortable here and clearly he's not. We're not comfortable with all this hanging over our heads. I mean you and I have talked about this situation but the three of us haven't talked." Bob took a deep breath his eyes wondering around the room. "I think you have talked with him for your own piece of mind and maybe clear a little of the tension between the two of you. At least it would get things off everyone's chest and maybe having something of a resolution about this situation one way or another." June turned her head looking thoughtful.

"What about you? Don't you have to talking to John?" Bob looked thoughtful.

"Yeah I guess I do." Bob closed his eyes. "One way or another we have a lot of air to clear. I don't want to lose his friendship nor do I want to loose you. John has always been." Bob opened his eyes. "Very special to me." June push Bob over onto his back and looked down into his eyes. She kissed his lips pulled back then kissed him again pushing her tongue between his lips till his tongue danced with her's.

"And what if I went and made love to him?" She asked. "What then?" Bob kissed her his tongue dancing as he rolled her over onto her back pinning her against the mattress.

"Do you want to? Is that what you want?" He asked. She looked at him bring her arms up his sides and around his back as she nodded her head and looked away. He gently pulled her face back and kissed her enjoying the feel of her tongue playing with his. "Then we cross that bridge when and if we come to it." He pinned her hands above her head and slid his body up until he'd almost covered her's. "I wont stop you as long as we are honest with each other and love each other. We also have to be honest with John."

June wrapped herself around him pulling his head to her's kissing him hard. She felt his cock stiffen against her groin, then drop between her spreading legs till it touch the out side of her pussy lips.

"God I love you." June whispered then kissed him again spreading her legs further till she could feel his hard cock spread her pussy open, her wetness starting to flow as the head touched her opening.

John unlocked and opened the front door as quietly as he could before stepping into the entrance. He looked around the darkened house noting a small light that had been left on for him. It had been a long day and he was tired. Mostly it was long because of his leaving early and coming back late so he wouldn't have to face Bob or June. His apartment hunting after work was sort of fruitful as he now had a couple of places within his price range that were close to his work. Which he'd made reluctant plans to go and look at the two of them in the next few days. He took off his shoes and quietly walked to the kitchen where he poured himself a glass of juice and made a peanut butter sandwich. He sat at the kitchen table and absentmindedly ate his while trying not to think about his emotions or feelings. Fuck this was turning into something hard. Almost as bad as when Cathy had dropped the bomb on him.

This was so fucked up he thought to himself, Christ how could I've been so stupid. I should have said nothing and just moved out. June's image along with Bob's flashed into his mind as he bit back the jealousy that was building in him. He didn't want to ruin their friendship, they'd thrown him a life line when he'd needed it and kept him focused. But he couldn't get his feelings for June out of his mind as it gnawed at him every day. He also didn't want to hurt Bob nor come between Bob and June. Fuck it was just so confusing and so fucking unfair. He pushed more of the sandwich into his mouth and sipped his juice. At this point he could honestly say he hated his life what with all the emotional crap crashing back and forth. My life is turning into a fucking soap opera he said to himself.

Bob and June stopped wrestling on the bed and listened to the sound of John's car pulling into the driveway. They looked at each other as they heard the front door open then close. They didn't hear John walk to the kitchen but they had a good idea that's where he was since he hadn't come up stairs.

"I think you should go talk to John." Whispered Bob. June looked at him. She was surprised at what he said and looked at him with a puzzled look.

"I. . .I don't know." Whispered June. Her feelings and emotions starting to rage at each other.

"It's ok really, it's ok. But I think you have to talk to him. If for no other reason than your peace of mind. Look he's not going to be here much longer and we hardly ever seem him now. I you want to talk to him and clear the air." June looked deep into Bob's eyes watching as he reluctantly move off her and down to her side. He smiled and nodded to her then pulled his arms away so she could get up off the bed.

Slowly June pulled herself up until she was sitting on the side of the bed her feet planted on the floor. Bob moved over behind her whispering that it was ok before retreating to his side of the bed letting her go. She turned to looked at him over her shoulder. The ambient moon light reflecting into the room giving her skin an erotic glow.

"What if. . .what if I want. . .want to say with him? Tonight I mean?" She asked nervously while turning her head looking at the floor hoping for an answer by at the same time not hoping. The moon light give the room enough light to fill it with an earthy glow. Bob looked her naked back and how the light played against her skin. His cock was so hard it hurt. It would be so easy to pull her back and make love to her while trying to drive John from her thoughts. She wouldn't have resisted, she would have opened herself to him while also pulled him to her. That would have been the easy part but then in the morning John would have been gone and they might never see him again.

She felt Bob's arms wrap around her. She felt his cock push into her back and she arched against him his hands wrapped around her breasts squeezing. She felt his lips against her ear and his breath on her neck as she relaxed. She would have stayed and let him take her, letting her know that he loved her. She would willingly opened herself to him knowing how much she loved him. Her heart jumped as she heard him whisper.

"It's ok, I'll be fine, we'll be fine. We will cross that bridge when and if we come to it. Go and talk to John but I'm not going to force you. This is something you should decide for yourself regardless of what I think."

June stood in the moon light as she pulled her black silk robe around herself and tied the belt into a bow around her waist. She looked down at Bob as he lay on the bed stroking his hard inviting cock. Then Bob closed his eyes and took his hand away locking his fingers behind his head. June bent down, rested her left hand on his chest. She kissed him gently then with more passion as his mouth opened.

"I'll be back." She whispered. Bob smiled at her and pulled her back down for one last kiss.

"No rush. Take your time."

June stood at the top of the stairs her heart beating in her chest. She wasn't cheating she repeated to herself no she wasn't. She wanted to talk to John and clear the air to settle things between them so that everything would be alright. She felt her pussy quiver and her dampness increase as she slowly walked down the stairs.

June closed her eyes and fought against the rising sexual tension that was building inside her. No! She muttered to herself, I will just talk, we will just talk. I will not. . no I wont. June looked back up the stairs tot her bed room door, took a deep breath and. . .

She didn't remember walking down the stairs nor the short walk to the door of the kitchen. She looked at John sitting at the kitchen table the small night light giving the room a soft glow. She smiled to herself as she looked at his face her heart leaping in her chest as his head slowly looked up and his eyes caught her's. She walked into the kitchen stopping at the fridge to get herself a glass of juice. He watched her as she moved to the kitchen table and sat. Her silk bath robe pulling tight against her letting him know she was naked underneath.

John lowered his head to look at the table. He took in a deep breath while he tried to clear his mind. He had see her nipples outlined in the silk fabric and his cock gave a lurch as he closed his eyes trying to fight down the image and his feelings. June sipped her juice then looked at John taking his right hand in her's.

"Can we have a talk? Just talk." Whispered June. John looked at her and nodded. "Its ok Bob knows I'm here." John eyes widened in surprise. "He and I have been talking." She took a death grip on her glass with her other hand as her heart and stomach did flip flops. "I mean Bob and I have been talking." She said nervously feeling like an idiot for repeating herself. She felt his hand on her fingers as she looked at his nervous smile.

"I guess we should talk." Said John. "I owe you guys for everything you've done for me. I just don't want to come between you guys or cause any problems."

Bob lay in bed trying to sleep but his mind kept running erotic images of June and John. He's own sense of jealousy would bubble up like burning lava then would crash down back into the shadows only to come back again. What the hell was I thinking he thought to himself as he rolled around twisting the covers around him. At one point he sat up and thought about going to listen at John's bed room door. He might even find it open a crack so that he could look in. But what would he see? Did he want to watch? Was he one of those guys who got off on other guys fucking his wife? What would that make him? At times he thought he'd heard a faint laugh or moaning threw the walls. Was it his imagination? More than once he'd stood at the bed room door fiddling with the door nob wanting to go out and listen to his best friend and his wife as they fucked. But reason finally and forcefully won out as he reluctantly crashed back down on the bed fighting the erotic imagery and his own throbbing cock. No this was their time that they should have together which ever way things went. He should leave them to have their time and he would deal with it. Besides, he hadn't heard them walk up stairs, they were in the kitchen talking.

Bob closed his eyes and wrapped his hand around is cock groaning as the image of June riding John flooded his mind.

June rolled over onto her side so she could look at John's sleeping face. She smiled and stroked his cheek as she watched his eyes twitch then slowly open. She smiled at him and gently kissed him.

"Morning sleepy head. Long night?" John smiled at her and rubbed his face.

"Morning. What time is it?" She looked at the clock on the night stand.

"7:00". John groaned as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him. He kissed her hard enjoying their tongues dancing with each other, the feel of her naked body against his as she wrapped her arms around him.

It had been a long night for both of them that had started in the kitchen and had ended up in John's room. John enjoyed the look of June's body as she dropped her robe and slid onto his bed. He had been nervous about choosing to sit in a chair as they'd talked things out. He wasn't nervous about seeing June naked or watching her as she'd lay in his bed. He'd enjoyed the enticing image of her skin and the look as she'd lain there, one leg propped up so that nothing was left to the imagination. What he was worried about was Bob and what he would think. He had this image of Bob crashing through the door with an ax in a fit of screaming rage. But the house had remained quite and peaceful with only their imaginations intruding and the amplified night sounds haunting them.

June hadn't forced him nor demanded he join her in bed nor had she enticed him with words or actions. Rather she'd lain there listening as he talked about this and that, his old life, his ex, as well as his feelings towards her and Bob. He'd also told her about his and Bob's time in high school and university, given her his version of their "dates". June had listened but also talked about this and that, about her feeling for him, her wanting John to stay and how she thought Bob felt about things. John shook his head not saying very much about staying other than he'd have to think about about. Finally he'd gotten tired of sitting in the chair and had stripped off his own cloths and slipped into bed beside her.

It had started slowly and tentatively but God she felt so good as he'd kissed her for the first time since New Years. Their arms and hands had slowly wrapped around each other, exploring, getting to know each other in that fumbling first time way. John kissed her and she enjoyed his kisses as his tongue and hands had explored her body. Then she had done the same thing to him running her tongue down his chest to his cock and back as he'd watched her.

She had gently taken him in her hand running her tongue along the along the underside of his cock. She looked up at him as she'd taken the head in her mouth then pulled away as he turned himself around to kiss and lick her pussy. His tongue gently parting her moist lips till he caught her clit and tickled it. It had been so long since he'd made love to someone that he felt reluctant at first to try. He asked her if she was ok and if he was pleasing her nervously waiting for her answer. She looked at him and licked the head of his cock.

"More than pleasing baby, more than pleasing." She whispered then took him deep into her mouth. They had both come hard for each other as they wrapped around each other. The long day and night had left them to tired for anything further and they had fallen asleep spooning against each other in the moon light.

"So what are we doing with this relationship thing?" asked John. June looked at him her forehead scrunching as she ran the question through her mind.

"What do you mean?" She asked watching John's eyes open wide as he ran his hand up her side tickling her.

"Ah. . .this. Whatever this is." John waved a hand in the air. "Gee I don't know I'm in bed with my best friend's wife for Christ sakes and he knows about it. He's just down the hall thinking God knows what. Maybe even planning our deaths or beating off against the door wanting to come in and join us. I've been waiting for Bob to burst through the door to either kill the both of us or stand there with his dick in his hand stroking it. I never thought I'd be in one of those kinky relationships, you know what I mean?" They both laughed and kissed each other. Suddenly their heads turned as they heard June and Bob's bed room door open then closed along with the sound of footsteps walking down the hall.

John pulled the covers up and moved to protect June from whatever came through the door. If anything he was going to make sure she didn't get hurt and if the two of them ended up living in his car so be it. June in panic wrapped herself around John's arm feeling his tension not knowing what to expect as they listened to the footsteps. They both waited the air hanging tensely about them as the foot steps faded down the stairs.

"I think that answers your question." Said June as she smiled and lay back on the pillow.

"Yeah it answers it for today but what about tomorrow. You have any idea how many weapons are in the average kitchen?" She leaned over and kissed him, running her hand down his chest to his hardening cock.

"You worry too much but yes the three of us have to talk before this gets awkward." She reluctantly let go of John's cock and slid out of bed putting on her silk robe. John chuckled and swung his legs over till his feet hit the floor.

"It already is awkward. You're leaving me with another hard on." He shook his head and watched as June walked around the bed like some erotic cat. She placed her hands on his shoulders, leaned down and gently kissed him.

"I love you and nothing is going to change that. I also love Bob and nothing is going to change that either. As for your hard cock." She gently gave it a squeeze. "Keep it for me so I can deal with it later. John opened her robe and kissed her stomach running his tongue down to her belly button, enjoying the feeling of her flinch and giggle.

"I love you to." Said John. "God I never thought I'd fall in love with my best friend's wife. Let alone find myself in bed with her." He looked up at June's eyes. "I just don't want to ruin anything nor come between you and Bob. Without out you two." He turned away then looked back. "I don't know what I'd have done." June pulled his head between her breasts and hugged him.

"I know baby I know. And we'll sort this out between us what ever this is."

Bob finished whipping the pancake batter in the bowl when he felt June's arms going around him. He set the bowl down turned around and wrapped his arms around her hugging her to him. She looked up at him pulling his head down kissing him hard enjoying the feeling of his tongue as he reclaimed her. He pulled his head back and smiled at her noting that John stood nervously in the door way of the kitchen.

"Where is Peter?" Asked Bob.

"He's still in bed." Answered June. Bob nodded.

"You two have fun?" Asked Bob. June poked him with her finger.

"You want me to kiss and tell? Pervert." Bob shook his head figuring he'd leave it till he figured out his own feelings and emotions. But he knew that the three of them should talk about things. "Yes it was fun and to answer your next question. We mostly just talked. Bob looked her puzzled then at John who shrugged. "Yes, apart from some kissing and touching, we didn't go past second base, maybe touched third a bit. No more than actually touched third, we sort of rolled around on top of the base. But we didn't hit a home run. Well not yet anyway. Mostly we just talked." John laughed nervously which made Bob and June look over at him.

"Ah maybe I should go and let you two talk." Said John as he turned away."

"No." Said June as she pulled away from Bob and took a step towards John. The two surprised men looked at June as the seconds ticking by on the kitchen clock. Slowly Bob spoke.

"I think the lady just spoke. Besides I'm making pancakes with all the fixings. Can't let that go to waste." They watched John as he tried to make up his mind about what to do. They could tell that he was conflicted. Then he said.

siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers