A Pool Party

Story Info
Old friends strip, and eventually do more, together.
9k words
4.63
16.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. While some real places and institutions are mentioned or implied, they are used fictitiously here. As far as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended.

I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_____________________________________________________

The three couples were so much alike that it almost seemed contrived. All six of us were the same age. By pure coincidence, we had all bought houses within two miles of each other in an affluent community on the fringes of a major city in the lower Midwest. We each had one child and all three kids were born the same year. In fact, the three wives had first met at the kids' kindergarten.

The similarities did not stop there. All of us were licensed professionals. Paul and Katrina were both doctors. Kurt was a structural engineer, and his wife Danielle was an architect. Kirsten and I were both lawyers. Perhaps the most influential commonality was that we had all been athletes in college. Paul had been a soccer player. Katrina ran cross-county and track. Kurt had been a tennis player. Danielle had been a gymnast. Danielle had been the most successful of the group, finishing fifth on floor exercise at nationals her senior year. Kirsten had played lacrosse and, as she occasionally reminded me, had been second-team all-conference both her junior and senior years. I had wrestled, usually at 194 pounds.

The six of us had similar backgrounds. Broadly speaking, we shared the same attitudes, likes, and dislikes. We quickly became very good friends. We were together most weekends. The three families took vacations together. We reached a point where I don't believe any of us made any recreational plans without talking to the others. We all trusted each other implicitly.

Paul and Katrina's son Brandt, Kurt and Danielle's daughter Megan, and our daughter Erika were also good friends, although none of them ever dated one of the others. The three kids were very bright. All three got into selective, and expensive, private universities. Brandt went to New Haven, Connecticut. Megan went to Palo Alto, California. Erika went to Evanston, Illinois. At least Kirsten and I had the shortest drive to take our child to college.

All three kids were delivered to their colleges during the third weekend in August. The following Saturday, Paul and Katrina hosted a pool party/cookout to kick-off our new lives as empty nesters. Although the three wives were in their mid-forties, they all wore bikinis and they all looked very good in them.

Katrina, who still ran a couple of marathons each year, was a short, slender woman with short black hair and a very cute face. Danielle was the one of the three who always drew stares. She was about 5'4" with light blonde hair, an open, friendly face, flat stomach, tight ass, and unusually large tits for a former gymnast. Danielle liked attention and dressed professionally, but in a way that accented her great body. She was always graceful in her movements and had an alluring quality.

My wife Kirsten was, I thought, the most interest of the three women. Kirsten was about 5'7" and had dark blonde hair. In some light conditions, it looked almost brown. She had a rather long, narrow face with a high forehead, very prominent cheekbones, and a strong jaw. Her blue eyes seemed to look through you, a characteristic accentuated by the way she looked whomever she was talking to straight in the eyes and rarely blinked. In repose, her face had a taciturn quality which could be intimidating. When she smiled or laughed, which was often, her face completely changed and was, in my opinion, stunningly beautiful.

Kirsten had slightly broad shoulders but a narrow ass. Her legs were relatively long. Her stomach was flat. Her tits were somewhere between a grapefruit and small melon in size. Kirsten was a fitness freak. While she was no bodybuilder, she did have visible abdominal and leg muscles. Kirsten also exuded a sexiness. However, while Danielle's was seductive, Kirsten's was more challenging. She reminded me of an online cartoon picture a college teammate had shown me of the sexy warrior queen.

There was alcohol at Paul and Katrina's pool party, but no one was really drunk. However, the drinks together with the relief of getting the kids off to college, produced a sort of "carefree" attitude.

It was around 4:00 p.m. I think everyone was on their second drink. Katrina said, "this is going to sound terrible, but getting Brandt out of the house after 18 years feels a little like being released from prison. It's like we can do all kinds of things we couldn't before. I feel like I should do something unusual just because I can."

"I know what you mean," Danielle replied.

"You could always take off your suit and skinny dip," Kirsten said with a laugh.

"I like that idea," Kurt quipped.

Katrina sat thinking for a moment. She smiled and said, "if I do, will you join me, Kirsten? It was your idea."

That was a dare, for both women. I was curious how Kirsten would play it. She thought for a moment, then grinned. She stood up and said, "of course I'll join you."

Kirsten and Katrina walked to the edge of the pool and stood with their backs to the rest of us. The two women looked at each other. Then they each reached behind their backs, untied their tops, and tossed them away. They bent forward, wriggled out of their bottoms, and dove into the pool, giving us all a brief glimpse of two superb asses.

The rest of us applauded. Danielle then stood up and walked to the edge of the pool. She turned to face the three guys. Smiling, she said "I'm willing to take my suit off too. But, in return, I want you boys to get naked. We've known each other for about fifteen years. I know Kurt's dick well. I want to see Paul's and Peter's. Deal?"

Paul, Kurt, and I looked at each other. None of us knew where this was headed, but all six of us getting naked together seemed fun. Paul and Kurt nodded. "Danielle, you've got a deal," I said.

Danielle shot back, "you guys go first. Get those tee shirts off, get over here on the edge of the pool where Katrina and Kirsten can see you, and drop those swim trunks. Then, I'll take my suit off."

Paul, Kurt, and I stood and pulled our tee shirts over our heads. Together we walked to the edge of the pool. After a moment's hesitation, we all dropped our trunks and stood there naked, facing the pool. "Don't move guys," Kirsten called out. "

"Turn around, "Katrina called. We turned, showing our asses to Katrina and Kirsten and our dicks to Danielle. After a few seconds, Katrina called again, "turn back to face us but don't get in the water." We turned.

Danielle got up on the diving board. "I always wanted to do that Cybil Sheperd thing from that old movie," she said. She undid her top and tossed it. She leaned forward, put her hands inside her bottoms at each hip, and slowly pushed her bottoms to her feet. She gracefully stepped out of them and, fully nude, raised her hands over her head. After posing for a minute, Danielle said, "Ok, everyone in the water." She gracefully dove off the board. Paul, Kurt, and I dove in from the poolside.

I swam over to Kirsten. She was in the water where we could both stand. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Feeling Kirsten's nude body pressed against me was always exquisite.

"I wasn't really serious when I told Katrina to skinny-dip," Kirsten said, "but I'm glad I suggested it."

"Another of your brilliant ideas," I replied. We kissed. The other two couples were hugging too.

After a few minutes, Katrina went to the side of the pool and boosted herself out of the water. Doing so clearly exposed her cunt and asshole to us all. Out of the water, Katrina turned to the rest of us and said, "I hope you all got a good look just now. I don't know about you, but I really don't want to put any clothes on."

Still in my arms, Kirsten called out, "I think we should all spend the evening nude." In a quieter voice, she asked me, "You're ok with that, aren't you?"

I truly thought about it for a moment. We'd known Paul, Katrina, Kurt, and Danielle so long that it seemed almost natural to spend an evening with them nude. "Sure," I replied to Kirsten.

"And your two best friends will know for sure that your wife's really hot," Kirsten said, grinning.

Although Katrina, Danielle, and Kirsten looked very different, it was fair to say that all three were gorgeous naked. Katrina and Kirsten were both tremendously fit. Danielle had a bit more flesh but wasn't close to fat. I'd always thought Kirsten looked her best in the nude. I decided that was also true of Katrina and Danielle.

Having broken the taboo about being naked together, there was no modesty. All three women sat with their legs open. "Ok guys," Danielle said, "excluding your own wife, who's cunt do you like best?"

"No offense, Kirsten," Paul said, "but I have to go with Danielle's."

"No," Kurt said, "Kirsten has a more inviting slit."

"I'm going with Katrina," I said. "Despite being a mother, it looks like she's still nice and tight."

"She is," Paul quickly added.

"Other than your husband," Kurt asked, "who has the dick you'd most like inside of you?"

After a moment, Kirsten said. "Guys stand up so we can all get a good look." Paul, Kurt, and I stood. "Sorry, Paul," Kirsten continued, "I'm going with Kurt. His looks longer."

"Kurt is long," Danielle said, "but Peter is so thick. I think Peter would be more stimulating."

"I can't choose you Paul," Katrina said. "So, I'm also going with Peter. He likes my cunt."

Before things went any further down that road, Katrina stood up and said, "Paul, please start the grill." She headed inside their house. Paul went over to their gas grill, fiddled with some knobs, and pressed the ignitor. Katrina came out of the house wearing an apron and carrying a plate of steaks. She set that on the table beside the grill, handed Paul an apron, and turned to go back in the house. Seeing Katrina in the apron with her bare ass uncovered in back was very sexy.

We ate, had a couple more drinks, talked, and generally acted like we always did together, except everyone stayed nude. Around 10:00 p.m., Kurt and Danielle got up to leave. Kirsten said to me, "we ought to get home too." We stood. In a louder voice, Kirsten said, "Peter, we live about five minutes away. We don't need to get dressed to drive home."

"No daughter home to catch you," Kurt quipped.

Kirsten and I walked nude to our car parked in front of Paul and Katrina's house and got in. Once we had pulled away from the curb, Kirsten said, "that was a lot more fun than I expected. It really was great seeing Paul, Katrina, Kurt, and Danielle with nothing on."

"Katrina and Danielle are attractive women," I said, "but there is no doubt in my mind that I married the most beautiful woman going."

"This sounds a bit weird," Kirsten said, "but what I really enjoyed most, even more than seeing them naked, was them seeing us naked."

"No," I said. "I get it. It was a bit of a turn-on knowing that Katrina and Danielle were looking at my dick and balls."

"So," Kirsten said, "now that Erika is off at college, her parents are coming out of the closet as exhibitionists?"

"Well," I said, "you're so wonderful to see naked. Maybe I shouldn't hog that pleasure all for myself."

Kirsten reached over with her left hand and wrapped it around my dick. She began softly running her thumb over my dickhead. That felt great and I was quickly getting hard. "I'd like to show this dick off to every woman," Kirsten said, "just so they'll envy me for having it inside me regularly. Speaking of which, we need to get home. I'm horny as shit and we're too old to do it in the backseat."

Minutes later, I pulled our car into our garage. We left our things in the car as Kirsten led me into the house. "Erika won't be home tonight," Kirsten giggled. "Let's go out and fuck on the back deck."

Kirsten and I took pride in the fact that, except for the last weeks of her pregnancy, we'd had sex at least three times every week since we'd starting fucking back in law school over twenty years ago. Kirsten's first gift to me had been an illustrated version of the Kama Sutra. We'd tried almost all the positions shown in the book, although many didn't work for us, and a few had left one or both sore.

Kirsten led me onto our back deck. We couldn't see anyone for the trees, but the sound of music and voices told us one of our neighbors had company in their back yard. Kirsten went to the railing around the far edge of the deck, bent forward, spread her legs, and said "from behind." I was already hard and, as I slid into Kirsten, discovered she was quite wet. I hadn't realized how horny I was until I felt the familiar but always exquisite sensation of Kristen's vagina around me. I started out thrusting hard and fast as I wrapped a hand over each of her tits and played with her nipples. Kirsten responded, pushing back against me as hard as I thrust into her. I was confident the deck rail could take it. I'd built the deck.

This was not one of our slow, loving sessions. We both wanted to come, right now. Given that we were already aroused, we both were soon at the point where we were building towards orgasms. Kirsten is not particularly quiet making love, and she began making long, low moans. From our neighbors on the other side of the trees, I heard a woman say, very distinctly, "that sounds like someone fucking."

Kirsten began to shudder. She ground her ass into me. Her moans were faster and had gone up in pitch. Just as I began shooting inside of her, Kirsten let out "Oooooooo Myyyyy Gaaaaawd!" From nest door, I heard a man say, "someone just got off." I was still inside her, and Kirsten was still gasping for breath, but our neighbor's comment started her laughing at the same time. I pulled out and turned her around to face me. The look on her face was pure joy. She stopped laughing and said, "I love you." We hugged and kissed.

Kirsten and I went inside and showered together. Toweling off, Kirsten said, "Now that it's just us in the house, new rule: we sleep nude." That seemed a very sensible rule to me. Once we were dry, we got in bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Sunday, we were cleaning up from breakfast, which we'd eaten nude on the back deck, when the phone rang. I answered it and heard Katrina say, "good morning, Peter. I hope you had a good time last night. May I speak to Kirsten?"

Kirsten took the phone and congratulated Katrina on a successful party. She listened for a moment, then said, "in about an hour?" After another pause, she said "ok." Disconnecting the phone, she said "Katrina, Danielle and I are going to The Shoppes," a collection of very expensive shops with some unique merchandise about ten miles away. I figured Kristen would drop somewhere between $ 500 and $ 1,000, minimum, but she made good money.

I cut grass while Kirsten went out with the other girls. I guess she was gone a couple of hours; long enough for me to cut most of the yard and become drenched with sweat in the August heat. I was inside getting water when I heard Kirsten put the car in the garage. I was surprised when she walked in with no shopping bags, and a bit curious when I smelled some alcohol as I kissed her.

Kirsten knew I'd smelled booze. "They make a great Bloody Mary at The Pelican," she said. "Katrina, Danielle, and I went there and talked some things over." She paused. "You smell," she said. "Get a shower and I'll tell you what's up."

When I stepped out of the shower, Kirsten was waiting with a towel and dried me off. "Now that we're living alone," she said, "you don't need to put anything on." She caught herself and said "I don't need to either. Wait just a minute. I'll be back."

Kirsten had looked wonderful in the sundress she'd worn to meet our friends. I waited for her in the upstairs hallway. She looked even more beautiful when she came out of our bedroom nude. "Back deck?" she asked. I nodded.

I sat in a cushioned lounge chair on the back deck. Kirsten sat in the same chair with me. "Katrina. Danielle, and I had a long talk," she started. "We agreed that last night was a lot of fun. We all enjoyed seeing you guys naked and enjoyed you seeing us. We also agreed that it just felt better to be outdoors naked than with clothes on. Finally, we agreed that we trust each other and all three of us trust all three of you guys."

"Ok," I said. "Where is this going?"

"We agreed that when we do things, when its just the six of us together and we're not someplace public like a restaurant or a ballgame, we should all be nude."

"Every time we're together?" I asked.

Kirsten nodded and said, "every time."

I didn't have any problem with that. "Ok," I said.

"There's more," Kirsten said. "Katrina and Paul have been thinking for a long time about going to a nude resort after Brandt left for college. They've looked into a few places. We had all agreed to hold that first week of October open for a trip. Well, Katrina, Danielle, and I agreed that trip will be to a nude resort or, at least, some place we can all be naked."

I had enjoyed being naked the previous evening. Making the group vacation a nude one seemed like a great idea to me. "That's a wonderful idea," I said.

"Really," Kirsten pushed, "you're really ok with this?"

"Dear," I said, "I'm more than ok. I'm enthusiastic. Are Paul and Kurt on board?"

"I don't think they have any choice," Kirsten said with a chuckle. "If they object to the vacation, you may find yourself at a resort with three naked women. Oh, one more thing, our first officially nude dinner together is next Saturday. I said we'd host."

When Erika became a teenager with teenaged friends, we ceded her the basement and built an addition on the west side of the house for our weight room. While we were at it, we added a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, and a large shower area. Heading there for my morning workout the following Saturday, I saw Kirsten had put up a commercially made sign beside the door into the addition. The sign read "CLOTHING PROHIBITED BEYOND THIS POINT." Before opening the door, I took off my tee shirt, shorts, and compression shorts and left them in a pile on the floor. Kirsten came in nude a few minutes later. We had a great workout.

Rather than grilling out, which Paul and Katrina had done the week before, I made a pasta dish I do with shrimp and garlic. Kirsten had insisted that we strip once we got back from the store. At 5:30 that evening, I was working in the kitchen with my bare ass sticking out from an apron. I heard the front doorbell. Kirsten yelled out, "coming." I went to answer the door anyway. Just as I started to open the door, Kirsten dashed up, completely naked.

I opened the door to Paul and Katrina. Paul was in a tee shirt and shorts, which he took off as soon as I shut the door. Katrina was wearing a form fitting woven dress. It took me a moment to appreciate that small gaps had been designed into the weave all over the dress and that Katrina was nude underneath. In relative terms, Katrina was the least physically beautiful of the three women, but she looked incredible in that dress. She pulled the dress off over her head, and still looked pretty good.

"Peter," Katrina commended, "get that apron off. I want to give you a nude hug." Of course, I couldn't refuse a request from a guest, so I shucked the apron. Katrina stepped to me, wrapped her arms around me, and squeezed me tight. Katrina's nude body pressed against mine felt pretty good, not as good as Kirsten's, but pretty damn good.