A Porn Friendship Blooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy, someone is impatient..."

"Fuck you, just continue."

"Ok, ok. So after I gained some composure I wordlessly unbuckled my jeans. This was a time in my life when I often didn't wear underwear, so I pulled out what was a rock hard cock, took a step or two, shut off the stove, kissed her hard and then lifted her up onto my cock."

Annabelle had two fingers in her cunt, slowly pushing them in and out, her thumb on her clit. "Uuuh, how hard did you fuck her? Hmmm sounds pretty hot so far..."

"Yeah, we were facing each other trying to fuck each other. She was literally jumping in the air trying to force herself harder against my cock. All you could hear was boots slapping against the floor with each jump stroke up. I remember just looking into her wild blue eyes, kissing her hard and just boring my cock in her and holding her. She wrapped her legs around me and held that way for a minute. I carried her that way to the table a few steps away and sat her on the edge, ripped her corset down to expose her tits. She had the best nipples, so I clamped onto one, laid her back a began to fuck her again. I moved from one nipple to the other, sucking hard. I wanted to get into her as deep as I could, with her while looking straight into my eyes as I was pounding her..."

I paused to watch Annabelle for a moment. Her legs were splayed apart and she was working her pussy with one hand and pinching her nipple with the other.

"Ugh, don't stop, come on! Fuck, stop teasing me!"

"Hmmm this is fun getting you all worked up. I don't know...maybe this is too much for you?"

"Jesus, fuck you."

"OK, I think you can handle the rest. So I looking her eyes and lean in, just holding my cock to her pussy as far as I can push it. I'm close, but I really don't want to come yet. So I whisper in her ear, "I want to eat your pussy." and she yells "Fuck yes!" So I dropped down and buried my tongue in her sopping cunt. I alternately rolled my tongue around her clit and would then bury it in her pussy. She has her hand on the back of my head and she just explodes. Now, she has the best orgasms ever. She gets very wet and her whole body vibrates. I eat her though the orgasm, then she pulls my face up to hers and kisses me sloppily, licking her juices off my face. She loved doing that. We part for a moment and she slides off the table and starts sucking my cock. She is moving her head up and down my shaft, hard and sloppy, her spit drooling around my cock everywhere. God it felt so good. But I wanted to come fucking her. I yanked her up, spun her around and she places her two hands on the table, bends over and opens her legs. I just had to feel her legs in the nylons. I put each hand at her knees and slowly caressed her legs, moving my hands past her hips, and up to her tits and and I pinch each nipple. She splays her legs out farther while l moved my dick along her ass. "Fuck me!" She screamed out. And l just fucked her like I'd never fucked anyone. Just hard and fast. I'm holding her by her hips, just watching my cock move in and out of her cunt. My orgasm rips through me and I come inside her, triggering another orgasm in her."

"UUUUGH fuck that story. Fuuuuuck!" And Annabelle has an orgasm of her own. "Go on please..."

"I slowly pull out and watched my come drip down her leg. She stands there like that for a few moments collecting herself, then she stands up and turns, kissing me while stroking my softening cock. She reaches down to her cunt and scoops out some of my come and shoves the fingers in her mouth to lick it clean while looking straight into my eyes, then we both just sink down to the floor in a panting mess."

"Uh, uh, thank you." Annabelle said breathing hard. "Thanks for sharing. Hell my cunt is going to be sore tomorrow after all this."

I was pretty turned on myself at this point. "So, tell me, how did the whole predilection for exhibitionism thing start for you?" I ventured to ask.

She took a swig of wine and paused for a moment, seemingly to gather herself. "Well, it sounds kind off cliche, but the first time I noticed that showing off, you know, myself, to others, did something for me, I was in Vegas. I know, I know." And we both laughed. "But, why not there right!." She said grinning widely. "Anyway, I was there with some girlfriends and we were doing the town, drinking too much, gambling a bit. I had brought clothes I thought were appropriate, you know, kinda slutty."

"Well of course!" I interjected. "Like what kinds of clothes?"

"Oh, who's getting all worked up now?" she giggled. 'You know. short, short skirts and dresses, showing lots of cleavage, heels, lacy underwear, or not wearing any at all. We were playing craps and I was wearing this top with a long scoop neck. What I didn't realize was when I leaned over you could totally see my tits, especially from the side. Well, I started to notice the guys a the table begin to move to the edges of the table. I thought it was odd, but I was probably a few drinks in. My friend Karen had gone to the bathroom, when she returned she came over to me and whispered in my ear. "Um, Annabelle, whenever you bend over you give everyone quite a show..." and I looked at her quizzically. "Your tits Annabelle, everyone can see your tits." At first I was just a little embarrassed, but a few moments later, I was just turned on. I was definitely blushing, but now it was just a hot flash of desire. I just looked at Karen and whispered back. "Hmm, well, craps and a show I guess." She just fell out, "You fucking hussy. Well two can play at that game." The rest of the night we had a contest to see who could flash more people. She was wearing a super short skirt she would hike up to show her ass and lace panties."

I was stroking my cock listening to her tell me this story. Feeling a bit odd, sitting there naked, cock in hand, with her and sharing these intimate stories.

"After, Karen disappeared for a minute. She came back and placed her wet panties in my hand and asked me to hold on to them for her. She got a good laugh out of that one. She then preceded to drop a hair clip on the floor and bent over, giving the casino bar a full view of her pussy. When she returned to the table, not to be out done, I leaned back in my chair and let the left shoulder of my top fall down my arm, totally exposing that breast and just sat there for a minute. Letting everyone take it in. I lifted it back up, but let my skirt ride up my thighs, exposing my pantyless pussy for all to see. "Touche." Ann acquiesced. Our other friends had no idea what we were doing and we knew our time at that bar was over. "But we are drawing a bit of attention here, we should probably move on. I agreed and we left the place to stares, heartily laughing the whole way out. Leaving our friends there, wondering why we "had" to leave.

"Wow, nice start to a fetish." I said still stroking my cock, "But can I imagine there is more?"

"Uh, yes..." Annabelle said with an incredulous look. "So we head out, we were pretty soused by then, but not sloppy drunk. We decided to head towards the casino we were staying and see what kind of trouble we could get in. We were off the strip a bit, but passed a store of the erotic persuasion. We had to go in. That's when the fun really began. We had a great time looking at all the porn videos, talking about which ones we would watch with our boyfriends. Then, then we found a whole wall of dildos and vibrators. "We SO have to get at least one each, maybe more. Fuck this is amazing!" Karen pulled a decent sized dildo from the wall rack. "I wonder if it fits? I'm more than wet enough l guess, hmmm." It wasn't packaged, so she pulled up her skirt and preceded to push the dildo into her cunt, right there in the aisle. "UHH mmm, yeah, fuck yes. Annabelle, I'm sorry...uhhh." And with that she reached out to me to steady herself as she came, burying her head in my shoulder. I could just feel the heat radiating off her. "Uuuh, yeah, getting this one..." I looked up for second as she came down, and noticed a convex security mirror, with the young woman clerk watching."

"So, which one are you getting?" Karen asked pulling my attention back.

"I looked at the wide assortment. To say the least I was incredibly horny. "This one right here." It had a suction cup on the bottom. I looked around a found an empty piece of wall. Smack, I stuck it there, pulled up my skirt and slowly backed up to it, impaling myself on it. Fuck, watching Karen watching me, looking up quickly to watch the clerk. I started to moan, I guess a little too loudly, because Karen lunged for me to cover my mouth as I doggy style fucked the dildo. I had my face buried in Karen's chest when the orgasm ripped though me. She gave me a moment to collect myself then lifted my face in her hands."

"So, are you done, because we have more shopping to do." She told me.

"I pulled my self off the stuck to the wall dildo and just left it there. Pulling a new one off the shelf. As we moved down the aisle oohing an awing, I heard Karen call out. "Look at this! A Stttrrrraaaapon! Getting this too." I had no idea what she planned to do with it, but we were having ball. I grabbed a basket that was on the floor and put our goodies into it. I then noticed something spectacular. "Karen, we are getting these right now. Look, remote controlled vibrating eggs!" I looked at her straight in the eyes. "It's going to to be a fun walk back to the casino..." She just smiled. We headed to the cashier, plopping things in the basket along the way as we saw fit. A ball gag, for her, sensual lube for me. We paid for our stuff. When we left we found a secluded place and ripped open the eggs, pushed them into our pussies and swapped remotes. It was only a three block walk, but oh my god. We just tortured each other. We each kept having orgasms along the way, including one time Karen steading herself on some poor guy in the casino until her orgasm passed."

"Fuck Annabelle, that is...amazing." I stammered. "How much more?"

"Trying to hold out are you?" She smiled. "Just a little more. We were staying the same room, and when we got there we both collapsed on a bed and pushed the eggs out of us. "Fuck Karen, how many did we have?" We had both lost track. We got up off the bed and just took our clothes off and stood there naked looking at each other. I swear her cunt was dripping, I know mine was. She took d me to turn around and close my eyes. I did as I was told, not questioning it. She clipped a collar on on me with a chain, I hadn't seen her put that into basket, and I could feel her reach around my head again as she stuck the ball gag in my mouth. She was still behind me and l heard her fumbling with something. She pulled me by the collar. I heard the smack of her sticking the suction cup dildo to the wall.

"Open your eyes" she told me and laid out before was the Vegas Strip though the full length windows of our room, with the rooms of the other wing of the casino opposite. She told me "Everyone can see you and I bet you like it!" Without letting me answer. The wall by the window was at a right angle to the window. "Bend over and grab the chair arm." And with that I felt the head of a dildo near my pussy. I was too far away from the wall thought, and then she drove the dildo into me. "I'm going to fuck you for everyone to see." And that's what she did. The lights in the room were still on, so anyone who cared could see us as she fucked me with the strapon as she use the other dildo to relieve her desires. She fucked me like that through two orgasms, until I couldn't stand anymore. The rush, all I hoped was that someone was watching us... Now keep stroking that cock and come for me..."

I was facing her by this time, totally entranced by her story, stroking my cock hard.

"Do it, come for me, keep facing me, imagine me in a collar, ball gag, being fucked by my friend! UUUgh l cant help myself!" She sunk three fingers into her pussy.

"Fuuuuuck Annabelle!" I moaned as I shot my load onto her legs, splashing her hand on her cunt.

We were both panting hard, just staring at each other.

"Well, that was as good as watching porn. Man we are both freaks..." She said.

It was a four days later and I ran into Annabelle in the downstairs lobby as I was coming in and she was checking her mail. There had been radio silence since our last playtime. I wasn't sure what to think. It had gotten pretty, I'm not sure if intimate was the word really, but we both had disclosed some fairly personal stuff to each other. It wasn't so much awkward as, well, thinking maybe we had gone too far.

"Hey!" She said. "Where you been?" And she leaned in as I walked over to her. "So I admit to getting fucked by a girl and you get all weird eh?"

She was chuckling. So, I guess not weird for her.

"Well, not so much that... was giving you, um you know some space. I uh..."

"I'm giving you shit, geez. Yeah, I know, we should probably talk a bit. I mean I'm fine, but...you have time for some coffee? I promise I'll try not to disclose anything too personal this time."

"Whatever, I know you're just worried that someone else knows what a kinky freak you are."

"Ha, ha...fuck you."

We sat at the local coffee place, which luckily wasn't too busy so we could talk without anyone overhearing.

"Sooooo yeah, that was pretty hot the other day. I don't think I've ever talked to anyone about that night. Karen never even brought it up afterwards and we fell out of touch years ago. Where you ok talking about your exploits?" She asked in a concerned manner.

"Yeah I was actually. It was, fun? I mean, telling you about it sure, but telling you about it and having you get off on it was wild. I, well, we, I think...listen, it's not like I'm not attracted to you, sexually...but our situation...I wouldn't, I meant that I would if things were different, but..."

"Yes, yes totally, we're not fucking each other, and we aren't going to. And yes, if things were different, right me too, you know, I'd let you stick your dick in me..." She so liked to say stuff that would make me a little uncomfortable.

"Nice Annabelle, nice...ok, so are we good then? Are we still up for our playtime sessions?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm down."

"Good, because I have some videos queued I think you might like. Although there is one I wish I could find a longer version. It's still good, but, I can only imagine what a longer than 12 minute version would be like." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

I told her the title, at least what it was called on the free porn sites, as we walked back to the building. As we got to the second floor stairs we ran into one of our floor neighbors. I had only seen her once before, but she caught me off guard. Annabelle, who was in front of me, seemed to know her.

"Heeeeey Kim, you move in alright? Don't you look good!"

And she did. She was wearing a light colored body suit that was cut to show lots of cleavage. There are just some woman that can wear that amazingly. I strained to look at her eyes. Annabelle introduced us and she continued down and us up.

When we go two our respective doors, Annabelle turned to me.

"Wholly crap, her tits were amazing." She said in a hushed tone. "I mean, I helped her a bit when she moved in, but she was in a sweatshirt. But damn!"

"Ok, glad it wasn't only me. It was like that body suit was made for her."

"Did it get someone a little hard?"

"Fuck you, I think someone is maybe a little wet thinking about her, going in to play with yourself now are we."

"Whatever...and maybe yes. Tootles!" And she closed her door.

It was a few days later and the notification on my phone buzzed.

"Hey! You have time for playtime tomorrow? Late morning? I have a couple of surprises for you..."

"Hmm, I don't know, depends on the surprises maybe, what are they? I might be a little scared..."

"Ha, yes you should be! Well I'll tell you one. That video you told me about, and you have a weird mind by the way...not that I didn't like it or anything...but, I found the FULL VERSION!"

"NO. WAY! Whooohoooo. Ok, you got me. No hints on the second?"

"Nope. Cya tomorrow at 11."

Luckily next day was open for me. While I was getting ready I heard a door in the hallway open and some voices, but that was not uncommon. At 11:00 I scooted out my door and knocked on Annabelle's. I could hear her walking down the hall in her heels. Good ol' Annabelle.

She opened the door. "Hey there! Its all ready to go. I didn't watch the full version yet, but I watched the shorter one. You really like that whole cuckquean wife watching thing don't you?" She was standing there talking in a black teddy and black pumps. "Although it is pretty hot, you know, having your husband fuck someone while you watch. Ugh, if only..."

"So your other surprise in in the living room. Come on...feel free to look at my ass..."

I followed behind and did just that, wondering what she had in store for me. Her outfit looked familiar somehow.

I walked into the living room and stood there stunned.

"Hey, uuuum hi. Uh Annabelle..."

"You remember Kim...and her body suit, right. We got to talking the other day..."

"Heeey good to see you again." Kim said in an easy tone, "So yeah, we were talking. I asked her about some of the sounds coming from her apartment sometimes. Hmmmmm you two are rather naughty." She smiled.

Kim was just standing there. In just that body suit. The one she was wearing the other day. My mind was reeling, our secret, this woman, Annabelle...what the hell had she done.

"Does he speak Annabelle?" Kim said with a wide smile.

I looked over and Annabelle had a gleeful look on her face.

"She said you were taken by my outfit, well my tits really." And she lightly moved one finger along her breasts following the hem. "She explained that it's all very innocent, no touching, just watching some movies. Well movies of people fucking. She graciously asked if I wanted to join you two. How could I say no..."

I was still dumbfounded, but, what could I do but go with it.

"Well, um, welcome..."

"Thanks, Annabelle told me about the film we are about to watch, sounds very interesting. I'll perhaps have to take notes for when I get married." Kim said with a sideways grin.

"Hmmmm let all get comfortable, come on, everyone on the couch." Annabelle said in a sing song voice, seemingly trying to sound nonchalant.

"So I was thinking that, well, we could make things more interesting. I've talked it over with Kim and she thinks so too. Does any of this remind you of anything?" Annabelle moved her hand up and down her teddy, show model like, trying to jog my memory.

Then it dawned on me, I knew why it looked familiar. "Um, that looks like what the woman wears, the wife, in the video. Shit Annabelle, what do you have planned?"

"Hmmm I think you know, so, we're still going for no touching here, so, well Kim has my little box of goodies, and well...Kim, do you think this will be fun?"

I looked over at Kim, who was now holding Annabelle's cock shaped dildo in her hand.

"Hmmmm so yeah, I haven't seen this video yet, but this box looks like a good time." Kim said as she unsnapped the crotch of her bodysuit revealing her bare pussy. "I'm ready!"

"So just put the dildo down for now, we're not at that quite at that point yet. Just you two sit down, I'll sit over here and watch, um, yeah, so the video will let you know what to do..."

I was going to have to talk to Annabelle. This, our secret, was gone. I was having a little panic attack. But just sat there. And tried not to think. All I could think was that this is getting out of hand.

"Let the show begin!" Annabelle announced.

She poked at the iPad and the tv sprang to life as the video began.

"What do you think about this one?" The wife asked in the video. "It's not up to me." The man replied. "True." She said as the scene moved to a young woman answering a text, smiling, then receding to the shower to get ready.