A Porn Friendship Blooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Kim said. "That's wild, so the wife is picking out an, um, escort for the husband, huh..."

"Oh it gets better, just wait. This guy sitting next to you on the couch is a real weirdo." And they both laughed.

"What happen to no judgement?" I asked.

"Oh that wasn't a judgment, I like that you're a weirdo." Annabelle laughed.

The scene moved to the couples house as the escort walked in and sat on the bed. "Um, I thought this was only for one person, there may be a...." the escort began. "You're only for him." the wife stated firmly. "I'm just going to watch you. I'm just going to watch you pleasure my husband. Just do what I say."

"Damn!" Kim exclaimed. "She's just going to watch? That is wild."

"Yeah, right, ok Kim get ready."

Kim sat watching with her full attention.

The wife sat in a chair, legs crossed, drink in hand, across from the bed. "Kayla, take his cock out and suck it." She demanded. Kayla dropped off the bed to kneel in front of the husband, pulling his cock out of his pants and started to blow him. "Deeper Kayla, suck him good, that's right."

"Kim, ok now, do it." When I looked over at Annabelle, she was siting in the chair like the wife in the video, relaxed, drink in hand watching. Kim had taken the dildo and was licking it, then taking it into her mouth. "Well, take your prick out of your pants mister." Annabelle demanded.

I was frozen. I hesitated. Then just took my cock out of my pants.

"Well, stroke it. If Kim is sucking that fake cock, the least you could do is stroke yours!"

The video progressed with the wife commanding the escort. Annabelle began commanding Kim to do the same with the toys she provided. "Kayla, get on the bed and fuck my husband" The wife said as the camera panned over to the wife as she exposed one breast and began to gently caress her nipple. "That's right Kayla, lay down with your head towards me and take his dick in your pussy." I looked over at Annabelle, she was mimicking the wife on the screen and now had side of her teddy slung down exposing one breast, her finger making circles around her nipple. "Kim, pull your tits out and fuck yourself with that dildo, let me watch baby, mmmm yes, push it all the way in."

I didn't know what to watch. Kim was laying on the sofa with her legs wide, tits pulled over her body suit, pushing the toy in and out of her cunt and her head laying my thigh.

"Kayla, ride my husband." Kayla in the video changed position to get on top of the husband, inserted the husband's dick into her and began moving up and down at a quickening pace. Kim changed positions too, now kneeling on the couch, riding the dildo.

I was trying to slow my stroking, wanting to save myself until the end. It was going to be a challenge. Annabelle now had both breasts hanging over the top of the teddy like the wife in the video and her hand underneath the hem presumably stroking her pussy.

"Kayla on your hands an knees and let him take you from behind." The wife said as she exposed her cunt and began to circle her clit.

"Oh Kim, do it, get on your hands and knees, but face away from us, so we can see you fuck yourself., Ummf, yes, ugh look at you."

Kim had turned on her knees. She was not a foot from me and I could hear the toy moving in the wetness of the cunt.

"Fuck your a dirty bitch." Kim said. "Fuck, fuck fuck..aaaaah fuuuuuck." And Kim had her first orgasm. "What next..." Kim asked as she went on slowly stroking the toy inside of her.

"You'll see..." Annabelle grinned.

"That's it Kayla." You could hear the wife's voice as the video concentrated on the husband fucking the escort. "Ok Kayla, now I want you too take my husband's cock up your ass." The husband pulled out of her pussy and lined up his dick with her rosebud and slowly worked it in.

"Kim, fuck your ass. There is some lube right there on the coffee table." Kim swung her head around to look at Annabelle, eyes wide.

"Um, it's been a while, um, shit, fuck it, ok." Kim said seemingly unsure of the command.

The video played on as Kim got her ass ready, lubing her finger and one of the smaller toys in the box. Slowly working her finger in her ass, then eventually working the dildo in. "UUUHg fuck, I remember why I liked this. fuuuuuck..."

As the video played, every command the wife made, Annabelle would command the same of Kim. As the scene in the video showed the wife getting more and more worked up, so would Annabelle. It seemed I was there just as a witness, while desperately trying to hold out. Having watched the shorter version, I knew what the last scene was going to bring. As Kim worked the dildo in and out of her cunt, ass and mouth as Annabelle and the video wife commanding he women. The penultimate scene showed the husband furiously fucking Kayla on her back, her head hanging over the side, facing his wife.

"Uggh you like this don't you!" Kayla asked the wife. "Your husband fucking me in front of you...what do you want next...uuugh what?" The scene showed the wife in the throws of ecstasy, two fingers fucking her pussy, the other hand pinching her nipple. I looked over at Annabelle who was doing the same, fingers slick with her juices. "Kayla come here!" The camera pulled back as it followed Kayla walking over to the wife and dutifully kneeling at her feet The husband then stood over her stroking his cock.

"Fuck, Kim, come here. ugh, fuck hurry. And you, get over here with that dick!" Kim rolled off the couch leaving the toys behind and knelt before Annabelle. I got up and took the two steps over to them, stroking my dick, like the husband in the video. Annabelle commanded me to come on Kim as she knelt before us. "Ugh yes! Do IT, come on her like the video, come all over her fuck yes."

It was then Kim took us both by surprise.

"Ugh fuck this!" And she took my cock in her mouth and sucked hard on it. Pulling all into her mouth.

Annabelle completely lost it when she saw this and crashed into her orgasm. ""OOOH fuck, Fuuuuck, suuuuuuck him."

I couldn't hold out any longer and began to come in Kim's mouth. She pulled my dick out and finished me by pumping my cock in her hands as I streaked her face and tits with my come. I stumbled back to the couch.

Kim rose to stand over Annabelle, leaned over and kissed her full on the mouth, smearing spit and come across her face. She then stood back up, spread her legs a bit and grabbed a handful of Annabelle's hair and pushed her face into her pussy.

"UUUGH make me fucking come, yes, yeeeeees." She held Annabelle's head to her pussy as she made her ear her out until she crashed into her own orgasm and then crumpled to the floor at Annabelle's feet.

I didn't know what was going to happen. The rules we had for each other had almost been obliterated. Kim sat panting, leaning on Annabelle's leg. Annabelle sat in the chair, eyes closed, head back, face smeared with come and spit. The tv frozen at the last moment of the video. I just waited for someone to speak.

"Why don't you two just fuck?" Kim asked between heavy breaths.