A Porn Star is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men were so hot and eager to fuck her that they didn't bother getting naked: they just unzipped their pants and pulled their cocks out. Dirk got under her, on the bed on his back, with his cock aimed at her pussy. Brad knelt in front of her face and pointed his cock at her lips. Rod took the anal lube from Peter.

"Hey!" Peter said. "I wanted to use that. What about me? I don't have a hole to fuck."

"I don't know," Rod said. "Suck her tits and get her to jack you off, or something."

Rod smeared the lube all over the orifice of her asshole and inside, and smeared it on his cock, too. Peter, scowling at Rod, lay to the left of her, with his head and feet in the opposite direction of those of her and Dirk. Peter took her left boob in his mouth. She unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, and began fondling it.

The other three men slid their cocks into her ass, cunt, and mouth, all at the same time, grunting and getting a squeal from her that was muffled by the thickness of Brad's cock. Rod spanked her left buttock as he slid back and forth in her ass. Dirk fondled her right tit, pinching the nipple, as he jammed his cock in and out of her soaking pussy. She looked up into Brad's eyes, with sweet submission, as her wet lips and tongue rolled all over the length of his shaft.

As Peter sucked on her left tit, his tongue flickering against the erect nipple, she was lactating! What delicious milk! Her hand went up and down his cock, and her fingers tickled his bag. Maybe I'm not in such a disadvantageous position after all, he thought.

After a minute or so of fucking, she let Brad's cock out of her mouth for a moment so she could scream while coming. As she panted, she licked the underside of his cock. Rod and Dirk continued pumping inside her, making her come again with another scream.

She took Brad's balls in her mouth, her tongue tapping them while his rod stuck up in front of her face, the protruding underside resting against her nose. His pubic hair tickled her face. Her whining and giggling from the tickling made her buzz against his balls, turning him on all the more.

"I'm gonna come!" he said, then the other three said, "Me, too," in turn.

She took Brad's balls out of her mouth. "Quick!" she yelped. "Give me...bukkake. Oh!"

Rod and Dirk pulled their cocks out of her, and all four men stood before her now-kneeling nakedness. She kept jerking off Peter with her left hand, then began wanking Dirk with her right hand while licking the underside of Brad's cock and looking up at all four of them, who looked down at her naked body with lustful admiration.

Rod, jerking himself off, came first, splashing on her nose, lips, and left eyebrow. Then Peter came, soaking her left cheek, her left eye, and her chin. Brad sprayed his jizz on her forehead, right cheek, and upper lip. Dirk squirted in her right eye, on her right cheek, and her lips.

She giggled as their come dripped down her face. The soaking of both of her eyes had them sealed shut, as it were.

"I can't see," she said with another giggle, her words inarticulate because of the come almost sealing her lips.

The men put their spent dicks away, zipped themselves up, then gazed down on the naked beauty in pagan adoration. Her face was so thoroughly splattered in white, it was as if she'd been in a slapstick comedy with a...cream...pie thrown at her face. The gooiness masked her to the point where she wouldn't have been recognized as Bobbie had an acquaintance just walked into the bedroom to see her.

The come had now dripped down enough that she could open her eyes. "I guess I'll go wash my face now," she said. She picked up her purse and went to the upstairs bathroom. The men admired her round ass as she walked out of the bedroom on the balls of her bare feet.

"What a goddess," Peter sighed.

"I've never seen such flawless bodily perfection," Dirk said.

"And we called her ugly when we were kids," Rod said.

"We were such assholes back then," Brad said.

"We scarred her," Dirk said. "Scarred her for life, it seems. We scarred her so badly, she gets into gang-bangs just to reassure herself that men think she's beautiful."

"We dishonoured the Great Goddess," Peter said with a frown.

"We must atone for our sins," Brad said. "But how?"

"I know the perfect way," Rod said, taking out his cellphone and setting it to camera. "We must immortalize her beauty. She'll never be thought of as ugly again, after we're done with her."

"How?" Peter asked, eager to know Rod's answer.

"We'll make her a porn star," Rod said.

"What?!" Dirk said. "Isn't that, like, objectifying women? I thought you were a lefty, and opposed to that kind of thing. How do you know she wants to do porn?"

"We won't exploit her for profit," Rod said. "We'll work as a collective, sharing the money as equals. We won't do anything she doesn't want to do; we'll get her perfect consent. Check out how willing she is to do gang-bangs. She'll love how everyone tells her how beautiful and desirable she is. I don't believe in sex worker exclusionary feminism."

"Whatever," Dirk said. "As long as she's willing to go along with this."

"I'll bet she will," Rod said. "Here she comes. Let me record her entrance."

Bobbie returned, still completely naked, but with her face brightly made up, like a prostitute. "I'm back," she giggled. Then she noticed Rod getting video of her on his phone. Instead of covering herself, though, she did sexy poses, like a model, holding up her hair and swaying her hips, looking into the camera with pursed lips and squinted, 'come hither' eyes.

"Wanna make a movie with us, Bobbie?" Brad said.

"What? You mean, to publish on the internet?" She frowned.

"Sure, why not?" Rod said, getting a closeup of her boobs, then panning down to her crotch. "We'll make you a star."

"I'm not sure if I wanna be that kind of a star, guys."

"Why not?" Dirk asked. "You're willing to do gang-bangs."

"And we'll prove to you just how beautiful you are, by showing you how the whole world thinks you're beautiful," Rod said, twirling his finger to get her to turn around, which she did. He got a closeup of her ass. She opened her buttocks so he could see her asshole.

Bobbie's narcissism was at war with her fears of being slut-shamed; the former was winning out, little by little. She kept her butt-cheeks open so Rod could prolong his closeup of her asshole. "Films of you guys fucking me?"

"Yes! Totally!" Dirk said, his dick getting hard again.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with people knowing I'm in porno films, guys," Peter said.

"Oh, don't be such a wuss, Peter," Rod said, now recording her frontal nudity again. "It'll be fun." He backed up to get a full body shot of her.

"We could blot out our faces during the editing," Dirk said.

"But my face doesn't get blotted out?" Bobbie asked. "That's hardly fair. I'm at risk, while you're not?"

"Your face is too beautiful to be blotted out," Brad said.

"What a convenient rationalization," she said. "You guys are all good-looking, too."

"Really?" Peter said, smiling.

"Yeah," she said. "Look: I'll do it on one condition."

"What is it?" Rod asked. "We'll do anything you want."

"You guys have to show your faces, too," she said.

The guys all sighed. Peter was pouting.

"OK, I guess I'm not doing it, then."

Brad said, "OK, OK, we'll do it."

She looked around at the other three, who still had unsure looks on their faces.

"Yeah, sure," Rod said with slight reluctance. He scowled at Peter.

"OK, OK," he said. "It's only fair, I guess."

"No problem," Dirk said. "Let's do one now. I'm horny."

Bobbie was swaying her hips and playing with her hair again as Rod brought his phone camera closer to her. She turned around to show him her ass again.

"OK," Rod said. "Bobbie, get on the bed and spread your legs. We'll start off by showing off your beautiful body. It'll help us all get hard again."

"OK," she said, getting on the bed on her back as told.

"Spread your pussy lips wide open," Rod said, bringing the phone closer between her legs. "Finger yourself. That should help you get wet for us."

She tickled her clit, the other guys watching and panting. Dirk was rubbing his fingers over the front of his pants.

After a minute of Bobbie fingering her hardening clit and dipping her fingers in her wet pussy, getting all the more excited from being watched and recorded, Rod asked, "OK, are you hot enough for more sex, Bobbie?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "Oh!"

"OK, boys," Rod said. "Go get 'er!"

"I wanna fuck her tits," Peter said, unzipping his fly.

"I'm fucking her ass," Dirk said, reaching for the tube of anal lube on the bed.

"And I'm fucking her pussy," Brad said.

They all got on top of her, Peter's dick already between her tits, Brad behind him, and Dirk behind him. They raised her legs up to get access to both holes.

Dirk got the anal lube and rubbed it all over and inside her asshole. As he was doing that, Bobbie had her boobs wrapped around Peter's cock, which was sliding back and forth between their soft smoothness. Brad aimed his cock at her pussy, his knob touching the shivering orifice.

When Dirk was ready to slide in, so was Brad; and they both pushed in at the same time, right when Peter was pushing forward, his cock squeezed between those tits.

"Good," Rod said, getting all four of them in the video. "Perfectly synchronized. Keep pumping her, fellas."

All of them were grunting and sighing to an exact rhythm. Peter held her boobs in place now, so covetous was he of knowing all their massive softness. She buried the back of her head into the pillow, closed her eyes, and let out loud squeals and sighs, amazed at how wide the tunnels were being dug in her vagina and rectum.

I've never fucked so much in my life, she thought; I've never felt so desirable in all of my life, either. They want me. They think I'm beautiful. Every man in the world online will want me. Everyone will know how beautiful I am. I'll never be thought of as ugly, ever again! I can't believe I'm actually going into porn; but I DO love to fuck! It's like when I was with those guys in the hotel room. I felt so sexy and desirable! Feeling beautiful and sexy makes up for those childhood years...the 'ugly' years, when I was thought of as ugly by the very guys who are worshipping my body now!

Rod brought the phone down close to where the dick action was happening: first, a closeup of Dirk's cock sliding in and out of her asshole; then, a closeup of Brad's pumping her pussy; then, Peter's fucking her tits.

She'd been fingering her clit ever since Peter took hold of her boobs, so it was hard as a little stone now. Her screams were at their highest-pitched.

"Are you gonna come, Bob-, er, baby?" Rod asked, not wanting to say her real name for internet wankers to know. He brought his phone back to her pussy.

"Yes!" she squealed. "Oh! I'm gonna come! Soon! Ah!"

"So am I," Brad panted.

"Me, too," said Dirk.

"Me, three," said Peter. "Oh!"

"OK, pull out," Rod said. "I'll film her coming, then all you guys come all over her."

"OK," all three of them grunted at almost the same time, then they pulled out and masturbated over her belly and chest while Rod got a closeup of her fingering her cunt.

"Oh!" she screamed, coming. Rod got video of her ooze.

"I'm gonna blow!" Dirk groaned.

"Me, too!" Brad and Peter said together.

Rod quickly moved the phone over to get all three men shooting jets of come all over her: Dirk splashed on her belly, filling her navel with a spoonful of jizz; Brad sprayed all over her tits, the come dripping off both nipples; and Peter shot a straight trajectory at her nose, filling her left nostril, then a wad on her right cheek, just under her eye, then another on her lips, and one more in her left eye. She sneezed, then giggled as it dripped down her face. Rod got a closeup of her anal gape.

Rod then backed up to get her whole naked body, clothed only in come, included in the video. The other three guys had gotten off of her and zipped up their pants.

"Beautiful," Rod said, clicking STOP on his camera. "Just beautiful. We'll do more tomorrow, OK?"

"OK, but don't you want me to do you again?" she asked, leaving her legs spread. "It's only fair."

"Holy shit, Bobbie," Rod said. "You're insatiable. Aren't you tired?"

"Yeah, but I could blow you while you get POV video of me," she said, getting off the bed. "Just let me wash up first." She ran out of the room and into the bathroom.

"What a nympho," Dirk said. "I think I'm in love."

"Same here," Peter said. "And she doesn't mind sharing."

"Amazing girl," Brad said. "But I'm going to bed. All this fucking's worn me out." He left the room.

"I'm tired, too," Peter said, leaving. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Dirk said, following Peter. "Have fun with her, Rod. I guess we'll fuck 'er some more tomorrow."

"Goodnight, guys," Rod said. What'll we call ourselves online? he wondered; We'll have to think of stage names. I like 'The Gang-bang of Four' for us guys, but what about her? 'Come, You Must'? I'll have to think about hers some more.

In a few minutes, Bobbie returned from the bathroom, the come all washed off, and her makeup all freshened up. Rod reset his phone to PLAY, getting video of her frontal nudity from head to toe. She turned around so he could get her ass. Then she bent over and spread her legs so he could get video of her pussy and asshole, the gape now almost closed up, but the anal orifice open just enough to look like puckered lips blowing a kiss.

"Beautiful," he said, getting a closeup of her anus. "Now, can you kneel before me, sweetie, and unzip me?"

"Yes, sir," she said, smirking and with submissive, doe eyes looking up at the camera. She, now on her knees in front of him, unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard-on. Her eyes and mouth widened as much as they could. "Wow. It's so big, and long, and thick!" She wasn't lying.

"Why, thank you," he said. "Put it in, sweetie."

Her submissive eyes locked on the camera, she took his meat in as far as she could without gagging, which was three quarters of the way. He was impressed. Her lips and tongue bathed his cock in her saliva, her eyes telling him, "I must obey you, my master."

She slipped her hand in his underwear and cradled his balls as she kept sucking his cock. It was hard for him to keep the phone steady, for this was the best blow-job he'd had to date! He moaned and grunted his thanks to her skillful mouth.

Sometimes her hand shook his balls gently, sometimes her fingernails tickled his scrotum. Her tongue flickered against the underside of his cock. Her eyes never looked away from the phone camera. He looked down at her and admired her beautiful nakedness, from her flowing blonde hair, to her curves and ass in that squatting position, down to the grape-like toes on her bare feet. Pity the edges of his phone were blocking his view of her big tits.

His throbbing cock was on fire. He was going to blow.

"Oh! Fuck!" he yelled, then shot bullets of come in her mouth. She, having his cock halfway in her mouth, gulped down each wad, not letting a single drop escape her mouth. Her submissive eyes were staring at the camera the whole time.

After she drank the last drop of his come, her lips slid off his spent dick, and she put it back in his pants and zipped them up. He clicked STOP on his phone and put it in his pocket. Now looking up in his eyes, she let him take her by the hands and help her stand up. He took her by the waist and led her to his bed.

"Wanna fuck me again?" she asked, getting on the bed.

"Tomorrow, honey," he said, stripping down to his underwear. "I'm too fuckin' tired. You are the blow-job fuckin' master. Thank you for that." He got in bed beside her. They embraced. He kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight, sweetie."

"Goodnight, baby," she said, kissing him back.

***************

The next morning, Rod woke up. She wasn't in bed with him.

"Where'd she go?" he yelled, then jumped out of bed and grabbed his pants. After putting them and a T-shirt on, he rushed out of his room and looked for her in the bathroom: she wasn't there, either.

"Where the fuck is she?" he shouted as he raced for the stairs. On the way down to the first floor, he heard-and smelled-cooking from the kitchen. When he entered, he saw Dirk, Brad, and Peter at the kitchen table eating scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. Bonnie, still as naked as the day she was born (except for her brightly made-up face), was cooking for all of them.

"Oh, look who's up?" Brad said.

"You're just in time," she said, putting Rod's just-cooked breakfast on the plate and putting it on the table. "Eat up."

"Thanks," Rod said, grinning as he sat down.

She put her own cooked breakfast on a plate and sat between Peter and Dirk. They put their hands on her legs, stroking back and forth. She raised her feet and slipped them under Brad's and Rod's balls, since they were sitting on the opposite side from her. She wiggled her toes.

"How are we going to repay you for this wonderful breakfast?" Peter asked, now fingering her hardening clit.

"How do you think?" she replied. "I expect a gang-bang from all of you as soon as we're done."

"I think we can manage that," Rod grunted. "I woke up in the middle of the night and posted our videos on Pornhub." He took out his phone and clicked it, searching for the website. "Let's see what the response has been so far." He kept clicking.

"Gee, I'm kinda nervous about that," she said.

"I'm sure they'll all like you, sweetheart," Brad said.

"Yeah, but what about slut-shamers?" she asked.

"Fuck them," Rod said. "Anyone looking at porn is as shameful, if not more so, than you could ever be."

"You're free to explore and express your sexuality," Dirk said. "This is the 21st century, not the 10th century Arab world."

"Damn right," Rod said, finding their videos. "We're all equals, or at least we all should be. There shouldn't be any double standards for anyone-holy shit!"

"What?" Brad said. "You found it?"

"Yeah," Rod said. "The gang-bang video has had over 2,000 views already, and it's been on for only...what?...five hours? And the blow-job video I did with her, just after you guys went to bed: it's had almost 3,000 views!"

"Wow!" Peter said.

"The comments are crude, as you'd expect," Rod went on, "but they're generally positive. Bobbie, they like you!"

"A porn star is born," Dirk said.

"Hear this," Rod said. "One guy says, 'Beautiful tits, perfect ass. Man, can she fuck and suck!'"

Bobbie giggled. "I wanna read some of the comments," she said.

"Most of them are positive," Rod said. "But there are one or two asshole trolls. What they say might upset you."

"I'm sure I can handle it," she said, taking Rod's phone. She giggled as she read through a number of graphically obscene compliments.

"This breakfast is great," Peter said. "I only wish I had some milk." He looked over at her tits.

"You can get it right here, baby," she said, pinching her right tit.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed, salivating. "You lactated for me last night, you know."

"It's Mommy's milk, sweetie," she said, blowing him a kiss and squeezing that breast. "You wanna fuck Mommy again?"

"You know I do," he moaned, his hard-on pointing up in his pants.

"Oh, God," she said, frowning.

"What is it?" Dirk said. "You just read a troll comment?"

"Yeah," she said, shaking and almost sobbing. "He said, 'You're Bobbie Swann. You fucking whore! Don't ever come back to Windsor and show your slut face here in town ever again.'"

"Oh, fuck him," Brad said. "We said before, you have the right to express your sexuality. The judgemental cocksucker shouldn't be whacking off to porn in the first place, if he thinks sex is so dirty."