A Porn Star is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't put my name online, did you?" she asked Rod.

"No, of course not," he said. "Check the name of the video to see."

"You called us, 'Mount-the-Dong and the Gang-bang of Four'?" she asked, sneering.

"Couldn't resist slipping in some of your Commie beliefs, could you?" Dirk asked. "Still, I like the sound of 'Gang-bang of Four'."

"Here's another troll," she said, frowning. "'We know who you are. We know where you're staying. We'll find you, and we'll gang-rape you!'" She ran out of the kitchen, crying.

Rod ran out after her. The other guys followed.

She was sitting on the living room sofa, still crying. Rod sat next to her and put his arm around her. The others knelt in front of her, stroking her legs to comfort her.

"I just banned those two from ever contacting our videos," Rod said, stroking her hair. "Asshole trolls. Don't worry about them."

"I'm from Windsor!" she sobbed. "I can't go back there."

"Stay with us," Peter said. "We'll take care of you."

"Yeah," Rod said. "With the success of just these two videos, we can turn this into a big business. We'll be rich...though I want us to give at least some of our money to the poor. By being charitable, we can't be shamed all that much."

"Look, guys, the sex with you is great, but I'm scared."

"What, some troll saying he and his buddies are gonna rape you?" Dirk said. "They're just talkin' shit to work you up."

"They said they know where I am!" she yelled.

"Oh, that doesn't mean anything," Brad said. "Trolls make shit up all the time. They could be from the other side of the world, for all we know. Don't assume they're from here."

"Yeah," Peter said. "What are the chances that he's here in Hamilton? The internet is global. He could be in California,..."

"Or Brazil, but with good English," Dirk said.

"Or New Zealand," Rod said.

"Or Ireland," Brad said.

"Or South Africa," Peter said.

"OK, OK, I get the idea," she said. "But it still hurt. I can't help it. I'm sensitive to criticism."

"Honey, they're internet wankers," Rod said, then kissed her on the cheek. "Put the bad comments in perspective. Those were only two. I saw one or two other bad comments, one directed at us dudes, actually, but all the other comments were positive. Four-letter positive, mind you, but still positive."

"Really?" she asked, no longer sobbing.

"Yes," Rod said, then began reading the comments. "Just listen to some of these: 'Fuckin' hot chick!', 'Beautiful tits!', 'Man, can that bitch suck dick! Fuckin' beautiful body on her!', 'I'm in love!', 'Body of a fuckin' goddess!', 'She was BORN to fuck.', 'That girl knows how to please a man...many men!' etc., etc."

"They like me?" she asked.

"The vast majority like you," Rod said. "There are always a few who won't like you. That's reality. You have to deal with that. But you're a star in most of these losers' eyes, they're hungry for more." He gave her a Kleenex from the side table.

"They are?" she asked, then wiped her face with the Kleenex.

"Yes," Rod said. "Listen to this: 'You guys have GOT to make more videos.', 'Keep up the good work! Thanks!' another guy says. 'Make more gang-bang videos. Lots, lots more!' says another. Here's another: 'I can't see enough of that girl's hot body. Please make more videos.'

"They really like me?"

"They fucking LOVE you, Bobbie," Dirk said.

"WE fucking love you," Brad said.

"You promised me milk after breakfast," Peter said, smirking.

"You want Mommy's milk, sweetie?" she asked, grinning.

"Oh, yes," he grunted, leaning forward.

Rod got up and set his phone to camera. "Let's do this," he said. "We'll start with you two. Peter, suck her tits."

"Gladly," he said, then wrapped his lips around her right nipple. The other guys got up and watched while feeling their crotches. Rod set his camera to PLAY and started with a vertical shot to include her whole body. While Peter was getting milk out of her nipple, he fondled her other breast.

Moaning, she was fingering her clit.

"Peter," Rod said. "Move to your left a little so I can get video of her masturbating...Good. Bobbie, open your pussy lips as wide as you can get 'em...Good. Peter, if she's lactating, let us see some of the milk."

Peter took his lips off her tit and let a little milk drip down, while Rod got a closeup of it. Keeping his face away from the camera, Peter said, "Don't say our names."

"Yeah," she sighed. Peter resumed sucking her tit.

"Don't worry," Rod said, backing up to include her pussy in the shot again. "I'll edit my voice out of the video before I post it. Why don't you eat her pussy?"

"OK," Peter said, and kissed a trail of kisses down her belly.

Peter stuck his face in her hairless pussy, and his tongue took over the duties of her finger. She ran her fingers through his hair as he licked and sucked on her hard clit.

"I wanna join in," Dirk said, unzipping his pants.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open, moaning to the pleasures Peter's tongue was giving her. Dirk stood over Peter, with his legs on either side of him, his semi-hard dick dangling out of his pants. The sight of her agape mouth inspired his cock to get fully hard within seconds. When he fed his huge hunk of meat into her mouth, her eyes were still closed, so she squealed her surprise, her eyes now wide open.

He slid in half-way, and as he moved in and out of her mouth, his eyes and hers were locked on each other's.

Giving head, and getting head, she thought as her lips and tongue explored Dirk's cock, and as Peter's tongue was reaching as deep inside her pussy as he could get it; I can't believe how much screwing I'm doing! I'm a 24/7 fuck machine! I hope those guys are right about that rape threat being an idle one, from a place far away from here.

"OK," Rod said. "Bobbie, get on the floor on all fours." She did. Peter stuck his face between her butt-cheeks and began licking her asshole. "Since Peter's started eating her ass out, I can slip under her and fuck her pussy. Brad, take my phone."

"When do I get to join in?" Brad whined, scowling.

"When one of us comes," Rod said as he got under her. "Presumably, that will be Dirk. Now take over the filming duties till then." He pulled out his cock from his unzipped pants and fed it into her pussy.

Peter had been enjoying rolling his tongue along the pretty wrinkles of Bobbie's asshole, but the sight of Rod's thrusting cock and shaking balls, so close to his face, was a major turnoff. "Where's your anal lube, Bobbie?" he asked.

Whining with Dirk's length stuffed in her mouth, she pointed behind her, with her thumb, at her purse, which was on a chair with her dress, thong, and shoes, on the other side of the room. Peter went over to get the lube.

"Good," Brad said, unzipping his pants and moving over to get a closeup of her saliva-soaked asshole. "My turn." When Peter came back, Brad gave him the phone and swiped the tube of anal lube from his hands. "Let's trade."

"Hey!" Peter growled. "I still haven't stuck my dick in her yet. This isn't fair; you've already fucked her mouth."

"I haven't had 'er at all today," Brad said as he squirted the lube on his fingers. "When one of us comes, he'll take the phone and you can stick your dick in her." He smeared the lube on and in her asshole, then aimed his cock at it. Peter frowned as he got video of all of them.

"I'm...gonna come," Dirk panted, then squirted strong jets of come in her mouth. She swallowed every drop with happy gulps. He put his spent cock in his pants and went over to Peter. "I'll film, Peter. Go fuck 'er mouth."

"Finally!" Peter said, giving Dirk the phone and going over to her mouth while unzipping his pants.

"Gimme...that cock, boy," she sighed with a trembling voice from all the ramming she was getting. "Oh!" She came. Dirk brought the phone down for a closeup of Brad's and Rod's cocks pumping in and out of her ass and pussy. The ooze of her come could be seen dripping onto Rod's pubic hair and pants.

Peter put his cock in her mouth. He held her head in his hands, stroking her hair and guiding her back and forth. Dirk brought the phone over to get a closeup of her lips sliding along the length of his shaft.

Brad reached over and grabbed her tits. Rod was squeezing her buns as he kept jamming away inside her cunt. She gave a muffled squeal and came again.

She took Peter's cock out of her mouth and put his bag in. She jerked him off as she sucked his balls, all the while looking up into his eyes. She flickered her tongue against his balls, boxing them with its tip as if they were a pair of punching bags. After enough of that, she took them out of her mouth and began licking the underside of his cock, tickling his bag with her fingers and keeping eye contact the him the whole time.

Dirk moved the phone over to get a closeup of Brad's cock in her ass. He couldn't believe how tight her anal ring was around his cock! He thanked her asshole's squeezing by doing the same with her tits.

Between licks of Peter's cock, Bobbie yelped, "Who's...about...to come?...Ah!" She came a third time.

"I am," Rod panted.

"Me, too," Brad moaned.

"Same," Peter sighed. "Oh!"

"Pull out," she said. "Bukkake! Oh!" She took his cock back in.

The other two pulled out. Rod slid out from under her, while Brad hurried around to her face, both of them masturbating. Dirk followed with the phone.

She took Peter's cock out. "Ready?" she yelped. They all nodded. "Shoot!"

All three of them showered her face with their come, covering her in a sheet of gooey white. Dirk got a closeup of the whole thing. They put their cocks away and zipped themselves up.

"That...was...amazing," Rod said.

"Yes," Dirk said. "And I got it all for posterity."

"I can't see," Bobbie said, the dripping come getting on her lips and interfering with her pronunciation.

"Let's take her...to the shower," Brad said.

He and Peter took her by the hands and helped her to her feet. They led her to the shower.

When she was all clean, and her face was made up again, she came out of the bathroom and joined them in the living room. "Well, what now?" she asked.

"Let me finish editing the video," Rod said as he was fiddling about on his laptop. "I'm removing my voice, so none of our names are heard." He clicked a few things. "And...there. Done. And it's now posted on Pornhub. Now, what'll we do?"

"I'm gettin' stir crazy in this house," Dirk said.

"Yeah, I wanna buy a few things at the corner store," Bobbie said. "I need more blush and mascara. Nail polish, too."

"OK, let's go, then," Brad said, getting up from the sofa.

"Peter, sweetie, could you pass me my clothes?" she asked.

"No!" Dirk said, gesturing to Peter to leave them on the chair with her purse. "Bobbie must never, ever wear clothes again."

"Agreed," Peter said. "You're too beautiful to cover yourself."

"Guys," she said with a nervous giggle. "I can't go outside naked."

"Why not?" Brad said, getting out his phone and switching it to camera. "We can do a 'nude in public' video."

"Great idea!" Rod said. "We can all get video of her on our phones, all of us surrounding her as we escort her to the store, and record her beautiful body from all angles."

"I love it!" Peter said, getting out his phone and setting it to camera, as did Dirk. "This'll prove, beyond a doubt, just how beautiful we all think you are...KNOW you are."

"But, guys," she said in a shivering voice, grinning nervously.

"Don't by shy," Dirk said, pointing his phone at her frontal nudity. "You're beautiful. Be proud of your body."

"You aren't being degraded," Rod said as he got video of her from behind. "You're being glorified." He got a closeup of her ass. "Spread your cheeks." She did. "Hello, Bobbie's asshole!"

"But what if those guys see me?" she asked.

"Who?" Peter asked. "The troll who threatened to rape you?"

"Yeah," she said, looking over at Peter on her left as he got video of her profile.

"The one who could be living in Hawaii, for all we know?" Brad asked, getting video of her on her right side.

"But what if some other gang of thugs sees me?"

"We'll kick their asses," Dirk said, flexing a muscle.

"We've all been in fights before, and won many of 'em," Brad said. "Don't worry. We'll protect you."

"Yeah," Rod said. "We're your bodyguards. Your 'vag-guard'. Let's go."

Shaking, she took a deep breath and walked out the front door with Dirk walking backwards in front of her, Brad on her right, Peter on her left, and Rod behind her, all four of them getting video of every inch of her flesh. She was frightened, but also turned on.

Vulnerability's such a turn-on, she thought.

She shivered and giggled as she walked on the sidewalk in front of the house, yelping on the occasions her bare feet stepped on pebbles.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she said, noting several people walking about the neighbourhood, most of them farther away. "Has anyone noticed yet?"

"Listen for whistling," Brad said, getting video of her bouncing breasts, then panning down to her crotch and legs.

"Damn," Peter said. "I jiggled my hand again."

"Don't worry," Rod said, panning up from her feet to her ass. "I'm combine all four videos and edit out the bad parts."

"Oh, shit!" she said. "I forgot my purse."

"Don't worry about that," Dirk said. "I've got lots of money on me. We can pay for whatever you need." He panned down from her face to her wiggling tits, to her navel, then her shaved crotch, then her legs and feet, and back up again slowly.

"Almost there," Peter said. holding his phone steadier now and getting a nice view of her curvy back and ass from her left profile. "One more block to the store."

"No whistles or cat-calls yet," Rod said. "I'm surprised."

(Of course there were none: the would-be cat-callers, four of them, were hiding in the bushes beside the boys' house, waiting for the right time to strike. They came out from the bushes, and hiding behind trees, followed the movie-makers.)

"Hmm, hm-hmm, hm-hmm," she hummed nervously, but also excitedly, as they came to the street leading up to the convenience store. There were many more people here, some sneaking peeks at her while others looked away in prudish shock. "Oh, my God. This is getting tense...but hot, too."

"Don't worry," Rod said, panning down to her ass again. "We've got you covered...well, sort of." He got a closeup of her butt cleavage. She looked back and saw what Rod was doing. She grabbed her butt-cheeks and opened and closed them quickly, over and over again, as if her asshole was speaking.

"Hi," Rod said in falsetto. "I'm Estelle the asshole, and I just love being fucked, fingered, and tongued. My lips were made for being kissed." She giggled and let go of her ass when he stopped.

They reached the store. A middle-aged woman opened the door to walk out, but frowned at what she saw entering.

"You trash!" she said as she left.

"She's more of a lady than you'll ever be," Peter said.

"I'll call the police," the woman said, taking out her phone.

"Yeah, you do that, you cunt!" Brad said before the door closed. "I guess we'd better hurry in here."

"Cosmetics are over there," Bobbie said with a tear running down her cheek. They all hurried over there.

"Quick, get what you need," Rod said, then stood to the side so anyone in the store could see her ass. "I'm feeling bold."

"Here," she said, reaching for the blush and mascara. "Let's go."

They all went to the cash register, where a young man was looking at her with an ear-to-ear grin. As they approached, Dirk stood to the side and took out his wallet. Bobbie put her hands on her boobs. She giggled at the boy.

"Don't be shy," Rod said. "Let 'im see. He likes you."

"Guys!" she said, shaking and giggling.

"Don't ruin his boner, honey," Dirk said after putting a ten dollar bill on the counter. "Let 'im see your tits."

"Oh,...OK," she said, letting them go and wiggling them. "You like 'em?"

"They're perfect," the boy sighed, then gave Dirk his change with shaky hands.

"OK," Rod said. "Let's go."

As they walked toward the door, with Bobbie's right profile in the cashier's view, Brad stepped aside to let the boy see the rest of her body.

"You're really beautiful," he panted, touching his crotch.

"Thank you," she said, grinning at him and giggling. "Bye!"

"Bye," he said. I gotta go jerk off in the bathroom, he thought. Luckily, another cashier came up to the cash register. "Shona," he said urgently. "Take over. I gotta use the bathroom!"

The five moviemakers were out on the street again, Bobbie surrounded by backwards-walking Dirk in front, Rod behind her, Peter to her left, and Brad to her right.

"Let's get back home quickly, OK, guys?" she said. "I'm worried about that bitch calling the police." Her head was darting left and right, her eyes searching for a cop car.

"Let's go through that alley," Peter said as they turned a corner. "It's a short cut home."

"Good idea," she said as they went in. As they passed through, she saw human shadows among the piles of boxes and garbage bags. "Oh, no. Guys, we aren't alone."

"What?" Rod said, looking around and putting his phone away.

"Now!" a voice shouted from the stacks of garbage bags. He and three other young men appeared, and before her protectors could react, they were surrounded by the four thugs. "You can block us on Pornhub, but you're not gonna block us here. We'll give you a gang-bang you'll never forget, baby."

"Don't worry, Bobbie," Dirk said, putting his phone away, as did Peter and Brad. "We'll fight these assholes off. When you get the chance, run home." He threw a punch at the guy in front of him and missed. That guy punched Dirk in the gut. All eight men were now trading punches. Dirk pushed his attacker into the garbage bags, then ran at him, giving Bobbie an escape route. "Bobbie! Run!"

With her heart pounding and tears running down her cheeks, she ran through the alley and into the neighbourhood, with the boys' house at the end of the block. She was so scared, she didn't think to put her hands over her bouncing boobs and her crotch, or her ass, all of which were being admired by everyone walking about, clapping and whistling at her.

As she ran past two grinning older men, she said, "I hope you're enjoying the show. Ow!" She stepped on a pebble.

"I love you!" one of the men said.

"You're beautiful!" the other said.

"Thank you!" she said. "Ow! Fuck!" She stepped on another rock.

Finally, she reached the house. She ran up to the porch and grabbed the doorknob: it was locked. She'd never seen Rod locking it as they left the house. Everyone in the neighbourhood was still staring at her naked body. She went around the side of the house and hid behind some bushes.

A few minutes went by, and she heard running, an octet of shoes clapping on the sidewalk and driveway. "Guys, is that you?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's us," a male voice said; it sounded by Brad's.

"We won the fight," another male voice said...Dirk's? "You're safe now. C'mon out, wherever you are. Let's go inside."

She emerged from the bushes and went around the corner of the house, then froze in her tracks.

It was the four thugs.

She was so scared, again, she forgot to cover her frontal nudity with her hands. They ogled her tits and shaved crotch with lewd grins. "Time for that gang-bang, baby," one of them said.

"I'm fuckin' 'er mouth," another said.

"I'm puttin' my dick between her tits," a third said.

"I'm fuckin' her ass," the last said. "Might be a little rough without lube, honey; I'll have to spit on yer pretty asshole."

"We'll take her in the backyard, then break in the house," the first thug said. "If the guys who live here know what's good for 'em, they'll stay down in that alley."