All Comments on 'A Port in the Storm Pt. 02'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice progression

Like the previous chapter this one too needs a bit of grammar and structure touch up but otherwise delivered everything else. Love the bro/sis dynamic and feel the ache she had to get this far. Now we only need him to man up and love her for the past and stay beside her for the future.

Gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow that family sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well now...

After a confession such as this, they belong together. Get them into the bed, or on the floor in front of the fire, strip them (or have them strip each other) of their clothes, and let them go at it. give Ryan a bit of sexy chest hair, and a blessedly big cock, and have them explore the depths of their love.

BelphegorIncarnateBelphegorIncarnatealmost 6 years ago
This is a solid 4.

The two things that could have made this story better is build up and longer chapters.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
WTF?

Yeah I admit some of the grammer could use a tweak,and the paragraphs get a little long but storywise and length are just about perfect.So honestly why are there such whopping deductions with 4 stars just because of a few minor grammatical errors.I still give it 5 stars despite these nitpicks,when considering how beautiful this budding love story is headed.The author is a real genius for making this story so memorable.

Now to read about how Thaelors own Half-Siblings and Father trying to rape and fondle her is just Barbaric.If I were Thaelor and Ryan I would just disappear,surely Ryan has a Bank Account he could withdraw money out and him and Thaelor could start a new life together.

Thaelor found out Ryan was secretly in love with her,but he was ashamed of himself for feeling that way of Thaelor,but then she dropped the bomb and told Ryan the same.Truthfully Ryan and Thaelor are like the ultimate sibling couple I have read in a long time.That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when you are talking about two things, it is a couple OF, not just a couple. A couple of minutes, not a couple minutes. When you miss words you make the reader trip over the sense and have to go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Thaelor"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......