All Comments on 'A Port in the Storm Pt. 03 - Ending'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Why?

why end it now? Much more fun to be had yet and the confrontation back home. Will they stay together as a couple? make some babies even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best so far

While not perfect it still is the best part so far and delivered so much more than just steaming hot sex. I sincerely hope you'll continue their story either in this series or a new one simply for the fact that now comes the hardest yet most fulfilling part of their journey together, as lovers and friends for all eternity. Had to give it a 5 this time and with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some items make for mental distractions

A few of the images you evoke are a bit distracting. For example, "tripping over a cord of wood" made me wonder why there would ever be that much firewood inside any house and "Egyptian silk" caused me to wonder if it would be as smooth as "Chinese cotton".

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Thaelors admission

First off I wanna talk about Thaelors admission that she was "On the pill" and sadly I wish the author hadn't wrote that to make it more poignant and to give Ryan and Thaelor a memorable first time so they could concieve their first baby in a special way.

Next admittedly I was slightly taken aback by Thaelor asking Ryan to take her anal virginity,but then after thinking about it I realized Thaelor loved Ryan so much she wanted to give him something first since she was no longer a pussy virgin before they were finally together.But just because she wasn't still a pussy virgin didn't mean she loved Ryan less since she was with other guys,she was just unfortunate to fall for other guys pick-up lines.But hopefully Thaelor learns that Ryan is the only one who will ever love and care for her,not her other half-siblings or her ex-boyfriend.And she cherishes what she has with Ryan.

Now back to where Thaelor says the line about her anal virginity the follow up was a little disturbing when the author said in Thaelors words "I want you to be the first guy to fuck me in my ass" which implies she wants other guys to fuck her there as well,but it could just be typo making it seem like she wants to be with other guys,but in actuality she only wants Ryan completely and no other man for the rest of there lives.

But if the author could go back and edit that to something like "I want you to be the only guy to fuck me in the ass" that would be wayyyyyyyyy better than "the first guy",so it doesn't make Thaelor look like a total tramp.And if the author could continue this story I think this series could be one of the greatest in Literotica History.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
293 Followers
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES