A Portable Hole

Story Info
A Draenei and a Tauren buy some rather unusual gear...
5.2k words
4.74
10.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! This one was actually a request from a friend. It's a break from my usual fare as it's World of Warcraft fan-fiction and has nothing to do with Breeders or the ongoing saga there. But hey, variety is the spice of spice of life as they say, and the spice must flow! Well it seems I'm mixing metaphors, so I'll leave you all to enjoy!*

**Disclaimer: Excessive sizes, fantasy elements, and general silliness ahead. All persons depicted in sexual situations within are of 18 years or older.**

*****

"I dunno...I don't think that's really my color." Pyrista said as she held up the garment. It was a bright green pair of hot pants, with a pair of armored skirts along the side. "The enchantment's nice and all but don't you have anything in blue?"

"Ahhh a woman of taste!" said Goddo, cracking a wide smile filled with pointed yellowing teeth. He was an older Goblin, his deep green face lined with the wrinkles of many years of experience. A long silver white ponytail adorned the top of his head, and upon his eyes were a pair of red tinted goggles. He certainly didn't look like the best enchanter and salesman in the city, but his reputation spoke wonders of his prowess. "You're right, green isn't good. Green is for ugly little goblins, not lovely Draenei ladies like you, no no no!" he reached into the crate, carefully digging through to find what he was looking for. "Aha! Here we go!" he said, lifting up a set of mail pants. The weave was exceptionally fine, with chains so tiny they may as well be silk fibers, interlaced tightly to form an armored bikini bottom. Like the ones before it, it had a set of long plate tassets, attached to a backing of blue velvet padding. Embroidered runes glowed a brilliant azure, drawing all attention its way. Pyrista's eyes grew wide in awe, she couldn't have found a more perfect bottom for her outfit if she tried.

"That's it!" she exclaimed, rushing over to grab it up. Just before her arms made contact however, Goddo quickly pulled it away.

"Ah-uh-uh!" he said, waving his finger back and forth. "You gotta buy before you try!" Pyrista sighed, right of course.

"How much?"

"900 gold!" he exclaimed with a proud smile. Pyrista visibly recoiled at the price.

"900?!" she gasped. "Isn't that too much? How about I give you 500?"

"I can't sell it for 500!" Goddo countered. "That's real Titansteel there, and the runes themselves took forever to carve and enchant. They're the ones creating the barrier that makes it stronger than normal plate. And then there's the blue lacquer- "

"Alright alright..." Pyrista held up her hand to stop him. "How about 600 then?"

Goddo paused for a moment, thinking carefully on it."

"I guess I could let it go for 700..." he said slyly. "If you throw in 10 silver and 9 copper?" Haggling for small change? Well, no matter.

"Alright, you got yourself a deal." Pyrista said offering up her hand to shake on it. It was still under budget, and she'd have enough to get herself a nice meal afterwards. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her coin purse. After carefully counting the coins she handed them over to Goddo. The Goblin had to suppress a smile; he could have gotten a fat profit on 500.

"Pleasure doing business with you!" he said with a boisterous laugh. Eagerly, Pyrista carried her new purchase over to the changing rooms to try it on. As she walked away, Goddo spotted a towering figure approaching his counter, it was time to put on the charm again.

"Welcome to the bazaar!" He said cheerfully, only now noticing the customer was a Tauren. Didn't see too many of those around here, but he wasn't one to discriminate. It was bad for business. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah... I hear you sell everything around here?" said the Tauren gruffly. He looked to be an old soldier, with patches of grey splish-splashed haphazardly across his fur. Scars of all shapes were seen all over his body, some looked to be cuts from variously sized objects, others the remnants of burns or broken bones that never healed completely. His horns were weathered yet still retained their proud shape; they must have been used quite a few times. This man was probably quite a handsome figure, but was definitely not Goddo's type. After all, he wasn't into Tauren, or really men for that matter.

"Yes, we do!" he replied cheerfully. "What were you looking for? I have weapons, armor, potions, jewelry, herbs, explosives, lingerie, toys for the kids, toys for- "

"That last one." Said Maiirn, stopping the Goblin mid-speech. Goddo paused, well he certainly wasn't expecting that!

"Certainly... what did you want? I've got both 'slots' and 'pegs' if you know what I mean..." he said with a sly wink, doing his best to keep things on the down low. The customer usually appreciated a bit of discretion when buying from him.

"Onaholes." Maiirn answered flatly. Once gain Goddo was struck speechless. Nobody ever asked for them by name, they just tried to allude to them. "Something that would fit a Tauren." Oh right of course, stories of their... gift traveled all across Azeroth, and the difficulties with intimacy it brought with them. That was a bit of a tall order, he had to ponder what he had to provide.

"Hm... well, let's see..." Goddo said digging deep into his memory for anything. A few ideas popped into his head, though he'd need to narrow the parameters down a bit before offering anything. "How much are you willing to spend?" Maiirn said nothing, simply reaching into his pouch. When his hand reemerged, it was holding a rather bulging full bag of coins, the slightest movement let loose a loud jingle of coins rustling together. He then unceremoniously dropped it on the counter with a deafening "clang" accompanied by a noticeable creaking of the wood buckling a little under the weight.

"That much." Goddo opened the bag and peered inside. He was almost blinded by the interior, his eyes suddenly assaulted by the light reflecting off all the gold. His hands dug through the pile eagerly, just to make sure he wasn't getting short changed with a padding of silver and copper. Sure enough, it was all gold, at least 1000 coins overall! He had to suppress his excitement as best he could, lest the client think they had the upper hand.

"Well my good sir!" Goddo said, putting on his best smile, one so wide you could swear his upper head would fall off. "For a man of your taste and caliber, I think you need something special! I'll be right back!" With that, he disappeared behind into the back room. While Maiirn couldn't see him from behind the curtains, he could definitely hear that the goblin was up to something what with the sounds of moving boxes and furniture. This would probably take a while.

*

"Here it is!" came the voice from behind the curtain, with the goblin soon following after it. Maiirn barely had enough time to discern the shape of the toy before Goddo slammed it on the table. It was a familiar oblong design, with a rounded end featuring a hole modeled after a perfectly smooth vagina, that tapered into a noticeably less girthy cylinder. The toy was a bright pink, likely to invoke a human's aesthetic.

"Looks pretty small." Maiirn said.

"Ah, that's the beauty of it!" Goddo chirped energetically. Picking the toy up, he slid two fingers inside. "It's tight enough that you'll feel snug no matter how small you are, and yet..." with a grunt he pushed his arm inside completely. Somehow the limb disappeared within the hole, the toy stretching obscenely to better fit the intruder. Yet despite how much larger it had gotten; it showed no signs of tear. Indeed, if Maiirn were to reach over and feel it, it would still have all the give left in it. "It can fit even the largest of men!"

"How does that work?"

"Well, the bulk of the dick's mass in actually transported elsewhere- "

"Elsewhere?" Maiirn interrupted, raising an eyebrow skeptically.

"Oh, don't worry!" Goddo apologized frantically, withdrawing his arm to wave his hands about in reassurance, the toy shrinking rapidly as he exited. "Nowhere dangerous, it's actually usually linked to a pair of pants, sort of a way for couples to maintain their relationship while far apart. But that shouldn't be a problem, since we've got the pants locked up in the back. "

"I see."

"Oh, and I almost forgot the best part! Thanks to a little tweaking, we can make a few adjustments to the shape and texture of your partner!" He then gripped the side of the bulging circle and twisted it slightly to the left. As he did so, the color changed, shifting from pink to a deep purple, then a bright green. "It was supposed to adapt to match the lady on the other side, so it wasn't too hard to make it adjustable. Don't feel like human tonight? Have a Night Elf! Tired of Tauren? It's Panderan time!" With the pitch over, Goddo placed the toy back on the table. "So... interested?"

"I'll take it." Said Maiirn as he picked it up, put it in his bag and quietly walked away.

"Yesss!" Goddo said with an excited fist pump. Two big sales in one day! It seemed he was on a roll! As the store was now empty, he went back into the backroom. He'd better put those pants away before he forgot. However, when he dug through the box, he usually kept them in, he noticed that they didn't seem to be here. Odd, they were hard to miss with their Titansteel build and those big glowing runes- oh no...

*

Maiirn pulled the deadbolt shut, locking himself in his room. He'd gotten a place at the inn, a big four poster bed large and sturdy enough to comfortably accommodate him with a red bedsheet and two big fluffy down pillows, dark blue curtains surrounding a plain glass window overlooking the town, and a plain circular green rug right in the center. In short, nothing too special, but served the purpose well enough. Quickly, he walked over to the window and drew the curtains shut, he naturally didn't want anyone to know what he was up to. The curtains blocked enough light to turn the room dim but not completely dark, small beams of sunlight still managed to poke out through the fabric's weave. When he was certain he had complete privacy, he took out the new toy and began to strip down, letting his armor and clothing pile up unceremoniously on the floor and exposing his twin cocks to the air. Like most of his fellow Tauren, Maiirn was incredibly well endowed; Two jet black bull phalluses hung proudly between his legs each easily over a foot and a half long with proportionate girth, normally contained in equally massive He was already at half mast, both his cocks jutting forth proudly with just a slight hint of sag. That was easily remedied. With his free hand he gripped the nearest one and slowly ran his hand up and down. Little by little, the blood began to flow properly, and the beasts slowly rose as they grew to full size of about 2 feet. Almost as soon as they had, his hyper-virile balls began to churn, sensing that they were going to be needed very soon. Large dollops of opaque precum formed on the tips, natural lubricant for what was about to happen. Without missing a beat, Maiirn gathered up the precum and slathered it all over his shafts, a reflective sheen forming on both of them. When he felt that he had gotten them suitably lubed up, he took the toy to the tip and aimed one of his shafts at it. Oddly enough, the texture had turned blue, it was probably set to Draenei somehow. Maybe it got shaken up a bit when he was carrying it, well no matter, he might as well start with that. Time to see if that Goblin was telling the truth.

*

Pyrista strolled happily through the town streets, her hooves clacking audibly on the cobblestone. In terms of comfort at least, she certainly got her money's worth, it hugged her body nicely and the material felt good on her skin. As she walked past the crowds, she noticed that she was turning quite a few heads, with more than a few of them making no attempt at being subtle. Pyrista turned a little purple at all the attention she was gathering. It was a tiny bit embarrassing, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it at least a little bit. Consciously or unconsciously, she was moving her hips in a seductive sway as she walked, creating an even bigger show for the onlookers. It was looking to be a good day.

All of the sudden, Pyrista felt a strange intrusion between her thighs. Some weird phantom object was pushing through the folds of her tight pussy, quickly spearing her on its length. Pyrista staggered, clutching her abdomen in reflex. She'd been caught completely off guard, having gone from being empty to so utterly full. She cried out a little bit, unable to keep her voice fully contained. What in the void was going on? There clearly wasn't anything inside her right now, there was no toy or anything attached to the pants, but she was obviously feeling *something*. In fact, the texture, shape and heat all implied there was a dick within her at the moment, and a pretty huge one at that. Pyrista's pussy clenched and spasmed, quickly flooding her nether regions with sweet juices in a vain attempt to lubricate the phantom invader. Sparks of electricity shot through her core, sending tingles all throughout her body. It wouldn't be much longer before she had an orgasm right here and now, and there was no way it was going to be a quiet one. With what little strength she could muster, Pyrista wobbled towards a nearby alley, hopefully she would make it in time.

*

Maiirn pumped the toy up and down along his first shaft, slowly and shallow at first, but he was rapidly gaining momentum on every stroke. By all logic, the toy should have ripped apart already, but it was still holding strong, so far so good it seemed. But Maiirn had yet to really cut loose and put the onahole to the test. Still, it was a pretty impressive piece of magical engineering; Just tight enough to provide wonderful stimulation, while having enough capacity to take him. It was...warm somehow, the heat almost felt like a real pussy, and while his pre was providing lubrication Maiirn could swear the toy was secreting pussy juice all by itself... but that couldn't really be happening. At the moment, he was managing roughly 9 or 10 inch strokes, getting pretty close to halfway. But that wouldn't be nearly enough to satiate his lust. No, he needed to get even deeper. It was time to really see what this toy could do.

With a loud grunt, Maiirn drove his hips forward, spearing another 3 inches or so of cock into it. The toy shook, one might even say it quivered, but still held fast. Again, he groaned aloud at the sensation, his precum now flowing liberally from the tip. His other shaft twitched and spurted a little pre of its own in sympathy to its twin's stimulation. Maiirn gripped his second cock with his off hand, pumping up and down in tandem with his other. It wasn't nearly as pleasurable as the toy, but it did enough to keep the second cock occupied. With what little conscious thought he still had, Maiirn wondered just how stretchy this toy really was...

*

Pyrista was nearly in reach of the alleyway before she felt herself struck with a powerful orgasm. Her legs quickly gave way and she collapsed to the ground, too lost in the sensations to register the pain of falling onto cobblestone. Lightning shot through her veins, seemingly sending every nerve and muscle into an absolute frenzy, from her eyelids down to her hooves. Juices were running out of her like a waterfall in a desperate attempt to lubricate the phantom invader. "AAaahhhhaAA!" she wailed automatically, drawing attention her way from the passersby.

"Miss? Are you alright?" came a voice. Through the haze of her euphoria, it sounded so distant and muffled. Even if her eyes weren't fluttering so much Pyrista would be unable to make out the face. She couldn't let him know what was going on though, she just had to manage enough composure to get out of sight.

"Y-yeah, I'm-ah-f-fine." She stammered, taking his hand and getting to her feet. "J-just a-oooh-little dizzzyyyy..." The orgasm was receding slightly, but she had no idea when the next one would strike. Her knees were wobbling and she barely managed to keep her balance. Still, she tried her hardest, staggering towards the alleyway as best she could. Her would be savior had draped her arm around his shoulder and seemed to be helping her along. Pyrista definitely felt a thick pelt of fur on his back, warming her arm slightly, he must be a Worgen. That did explain the slight growl to his voice

"Maybe I should take you to a healer." He said worryingly. "You're looking pretty flushed."

"N-no, it's ohhhhkay." Pyrista moaned, still feeling the tingles all throughout. The slightest contact with him was triggering microgasms. She still couldn't make his face out completely, but from what she could, he seemed to have a visage of primal ruggedness, quite a handsome Worgen it seemed. Pyrista turned a deep violet, her hormones sent into overdrive by the mind-shattering climax she was going through. Every impulse she had was telling her to jump the man, to mount him and ride like a bitch in heat. But through some strange act of tenacity, she was able to hold it back.

*

Maiirn gritted his teeth hard as he pumped up and down Every stroke pushed his cock deeper and deeper. If he wasn't so far gone in his pleasure, he might have noticed that the toy was fluttering and squeezing around his length. Those last few tantalizing inches might as well have been miles, he just had to get the last of him inside it, no longer caring what happened to the toy. If it broke it broke, but it was far more important that he finish up. With all the might he could muster, he pushed down and drove his hips forward. What little resistance remained stood no chance against his Tauren strength, and with a triumphant roar Maiirn finally hilted himself. It seemed toy was exceptionally well made; it even had a perfectly molded cervix and womb. His pre splattered the interior, quickly pooling within the faux uterus. He held it there for a moment before pulling it back upward, only to slam it back downwards. Before too long he was pumping up and down like a bull possessed.

*

Pyrista didn't stand a chance against the onslaught within her. Her head flew back, her eyes closed and she screamed to the heavens as a tremendous mind-shattering orgasm struck her. Even if it wasn't actually there, it was still the largest dick she's ever had within her. Normally it would be impossible for something that massive to enter her without killing her. Yet this phantom phallus was fitting her just perfectly, with only the sensation of total painjoyment indicating it was there. Somehow, she could just barely make out the shape and size of the beast, it felt almost like a horse or... a bull? Was this what Tauren women felt? Pyrista's voice warbled and wavered for a good solid minute, only ceasing when she had run out of air. Her pants were ragged and labored, but still the climax would not let up, and just dragged on and on.

"Whoa!" exclaimed the Worgen, barely managing to hold on to Pyrista as the Draenei writhed and struggled. "Easy now! Don't worry, I know a great healer nearby, just hold on a little bit longer."

"I'm FIIIIIIIIIINNE!" Pyrista yelped, another climax hitting her just on the coat-tails of the last.

"You don't need to pretend miss, you clearly aren't." He said dismissively. With one swift motion, he swept Pyrista off her (admittedly very wobbly) hooves into a bridal carry. "I got you, it's fine." Even through the haze of her climaxes, Pyrista still had enough in her to blush even deeper in embarrassment. Strong, handsome, caring and courteous... By the light she wished they could have met under better circumstances. Something about the fact that she was continuously orgasming while being held by him just felt... she didn't have enough time to find the right word for it before yet another hit her.

12