A Portable Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Guttural grunts and loud moans echoed through the room, almost as if Maiirn was having actual sex. With how good the toy felt, he might as well be. His arm had gotten tired, so he had laid the toy on the bed and was now fucking it properly, ramping up the ecstasy he was feeling even more. But it still wasn't enough; There had always been that one act, that one thing he had always wanted to try, but he never found a way to do it. It was hard enough to find a partner willing to just have normal sex, and any toy he tried to use would just break on him. Maybe this toy would be the one that worked, it was definitely holding fast already and if there was anything that could withstand it... Well, no time like the present.

Taking his other cock in hand, Maiirn pulled out of the toy. He sunk his thumbs inside the hole and pried it wide open. Even after everything it still provided resistance and required quite a bit of muscle to open up. A real testament to how well made it was apparently. When it was as wide as he could stretch it, he aimed his twin cocks at the now gaping opening and with a mighty roar rammed them in from tip to root. "AAAAH!" he grunted in surprise when the sensation struck him. Maiirn had always imagined what this would feel like, but nothing in his imagination could have possibly prepared him for this. The toy clenched tightly, entrapping the shafts in a delightfully warm yet wet embrace. Not a single spot along his phalli was left untouched, even the areas not covered by the toy rubbed against its brother lewdly. He had to take a few minutes to just relish in the feeling, his mind utterly overwhelmed by the sensations. When he finally gathered up his composure again, Maiirn readjusted himself so that he could unleash his full lust upon this seemingly indestructible onahole. At long last, he could cut loose. This was going to be good.

*

"HyuuAAH!" gasped Pyrista, all the air in her lungs pushed out by the sheer girth of whatever was penetrating her spirit. She thought she'd experienced the peak of pleasure, or at least what she was capable of handling, oh Light was she wrong! Every single muscle in her body spasmed and shook, from the outside she probably looked like she was having a seizure. Her pussy had gone from a waterfall to a flood, desperately trying to lubricate her better for whatever wasn't actually there. For a good long while she was silent, her brain completely shut down from the overload of ecstasy. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!" she hollered deafeningly, she was almost certainly making a scene, but at this point she so didn't care. Her Worgen savior shook a little in surprise, but quickly steadied himself. Whatever was plaguing this Draenei, he had to get her to the cleric soon, if he didn't hurry up, she might perish right here in his arms.

"Just hold on a little longer!" he grunted, rushing as fast as his legs could carry him. "It's just one more block, we can make it!" He expected her to wail and squirm some more, maybe she'd try protesting again or something like that. Whatever he was expecting, it certainly wasn't for her to aggressively grab his face and draw him in for a deep kiss.

"MMMMPH!" Pyrista moaned, her attempts at a scream muffled by the lips and snout of her wolf. Somehow, she managed to find the strength to clutch the back of his head and wrap her legs around him. Which was lucky for her, as the Worgen had loosened his grip in surprise and would have dropped her otherwise. Her hips rubbed aggressively against him, spreading juices all along his muscular torso and lap. Through her delirium Pyrista felt a sudden hardness poking at her nether regions, and out of instinct ground her own mound against his erection. One could call it "dry humping" but there was nothing dry about it. While he was confused at first, the Worgen soon began to follow her lead, their tongues entangling erotically as they made out in the middle of the street.

*

The bed was rocking and creaking like a ship at sea, its legs lifting off and slamming into the ground on every stroke. Maiirn was showing no mercy to this toy, as it clearly could handle him with no issue. His teeth were clenched so heard one could hear them strain, as if ready to shatter at any moment. Maiirn really wanted to cum, he was so close to his goal it hurt, but at the same time he didn't want to end the experience so soon. Every muscle he had was flexing tightly, his veins visibly popping out like a bodybuilder.

"FFFFFUUUCK!!" he snarled aggressively. His hips were now a blur, only the slightest bit visible thanks to the color of his fur. His two massive balls were swinging back and forth like some kind of lewd flail, smacking against the mattress with enough force to send it rocking. If there was any pain, he either didn't feel it or did not care. Maiirn could feel his load boiling within his balls, ready to erupt like a Firelands volcano any second now. Every second he delayed it meant it would be even greater when he finally did cum. For who knew how much longer, he just kept ploughing away aggressively, until he could take it no more.

Finally, with a loud roar that would shake the heavens, Maiirn finally came. His twin cocks spurted wildly, bloating and filling the toy rapidly. Each shot was thick and voluminous, more potent than a human or orc's monthly amount. Yet there seemed no end in sight, Maiirn was a breeding bull at heart and this toy was his cow to seed. For several minutes he just continued to cum, the sensations so overwhelming it would kill a lesser Tauren. Eventually, he felt his load subside. When it finally finished, he just slumped forward onto the bed, panting heavily as if he'd just ran a marathon.

*

Just when she thought she's felt it all, Pyrista felt the first blast splatter through her cervix and into her womb. For a split second her eyes flew wide open and she let loose a muffled scream. The wonderful warmth triggered one final climax from her, powerful and overwhelming, yet warm and soothing at the same time. Pyrista's eyes rolled back into her head and her eyelids fluttered aggressively. If her mouth wasn't otherwise occupied, she would be moaning loudly and lewdly. Both the phantom's orgasm and her own just seemed to drag on forever, her world fading entirely into white. But alas, all good things had to end eventually, and soon enough it all began to fade.

When she finally came back down to earth, Pyrista opened her eyes and realized what she was doing. Blushing deeply, she detangled herself from the Worgen and staggered to her wobbly feet. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" she squealed, desperately trying to get as much distance as she could. "I-I think I can make the rest of the way myself! Th-thank you very much though!" she stammered.

"W-wait!" he called after her. Pyrista stopped in her tracks. Right now, she was too embarrassed to look him in the face after everything that had happened, but for whatever reason she still wished to hear what he had to say. "Will I ever see you again?" If he could see her face, he'd have noticed she'd turned a shade normally reserved for Night Elves.

"I-I don't know... I gotta go now!" she excused herself quickly, staggering away as fast as her wobbly hooves could carry her.

"My name's Martin!" he shouted as she disappeared out of sight, leaving him to wonder what just happened to him.

*

It was a good long while before Maiirn could finally stand up again, that last orgasm really took a lot out of him. Idly, he picked up the toy, noticing that not only had it returned to its normal size, but there seemed to be no trace of his massive load. A self-cleaning onahole? The goblin had forgotten to mention that, but he was so not complaining. Without a second thought, Maiirn placed the toy back in his bag, he was definitely going to hang onto this. Maybe next time he'd give the gnome setting a try. Only then did he notice how sweaty he was. A bath sounded good right around now. With that, he gathered up his towel, wrapped it around his waist, and exited the room to head to the baths.

*

Pyrista ran with strength and speed she never realized she had, nimbly maneuvering around the hulking Tauren walking past her to get to "safety". Finally, she made it to her room. The moment she stepped inside, she slumped exhaustedly to the ground. Swiftly, she wiggled her way out of the pants, and held them up for examination. Sure enough, there was no trace of a dildo anywhere. Just what kind of enchantment did that Goblin put on them?! Sure they looked cute and were probably very protective, but did she really want clothes that would randomly make her orgasm? Well there was no taking them back now, not when they'd been soaked so thoroughly in her juices like this, and even if that weren't the case she wasn't about to explain why. Perhaps she should just throw them away, let them rust in some ditch somewhere where they couldn't harm anybody. Still...it did feel pretty good... Maybe she could wear them every now and then in private? As she pondered it, a small trickle of cum pooled out of her and onto the floor. She'd have to clean that out pretty quickly, luckily this place had some great outdoor baths...

12