A Practice Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

There was one piece of text requiring my response that moved me. My mouth suddenly felt dry and I wetted my lips with arousal as I read. He knelt before me and placed his hands on my bare thighs. They were tender and cool against my hot skin. He stroked towards my knees and worked inwards between my thighs. He started to part my legs. There was no force. We parted my legs together. I wanted him to see what I had to offer. I wanted it to be his. I felt a tidal wave of hormones overwhelming me.

My budding nipples pressed tenderly against my bra and I felt a warm moistness between my closed thighs imagining the scene being played out. I sensed the flood of colour to my cheeks and my heart was thumping in my chest as I contemplated what to type. My first response was how incredibly excited I felt yet disappointed the text didn't continue.

I glanced at Maddisyn working at her desk, reassuring myself that she couldn't possibly have known what came over me. I thought about answering I wish it was me but considered it too provocative. I gazed around the room for inspiration taking in the glorious surroundings and intimate atmosphere. I entered I became aroused. Thank goodness I had a dress on, I thought, as I tried to compose myself.

I stood up and caught Maddisyn's attention. 'I'm almost finished and just going to the lounge,' I mentioned

Maddisyn smiled and continued with her work. Leaving the iPad on the couch, I went into the Guest Lounge with my bag. Standing in front of the mirror I saw how flushed my face was and I was obviously aroused. Reading the text ignited something inside me I hadn't experienced in a long time. I was shocked at the suddenness and intensity of my arousal.

My eyes widened, feeling the warm wetness welling between my thighs with the images of what I'd read. Reaching under my dress, I gasped finding my panties moist with my arousal. I slipped my hand inside and began to gently rub my sensitive nub while steadying myself on the dressing table, imagining it was me experiencing the lover's attention.

For a moment, I became lost in my own pleasure. Satisfying my burning need as I masturbated, taking me to a level of self-pleasure that I'd never experienced before. It had become the only means of intimate elation for quite a while. Sadly, a frequent occurrence for relieving my sexual frustration. But somehow this was different, surrounded by the luxury of the Practice and the imaginary lover that excited me like no other. He was constantly on my mind as I pleasured.

'Ooh yes, ooh yes,' I softly moaned with my lover's touch, my desire tempered with the fear of being discovered by Maddisyn.

I imagined his hands glided up the inside of my thighs and gently opening my legs further to his excited gaze. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his mouth worked its magic on my pussy. Oh, how I wanted his tongue lapping at the soft wet folds of my opening. I moaned with the thought of his firm, wet tongue snaking into my pussy and swirling around my sensitive internal flesh. The image of his lips locking onto my clit ignited shockwaves through my already trembling body. I had a desperate craving for a cock.

A soft moan escaped my open mouth as my hand glided up under my blouse and cupped a breast. I felt the nipple pulsing against my palm covering the soft fabric of my bra as my fingers kneaded the yielding flesh.

I lifted my eyes to the mirror and saw the lustful look of a desperate women. 'Fuck me,' I gasped, almost breathless as I rolled and tugged on the sensitive bud.

My pussy was soon a liquid mess, a pool of silky arousal spilling over my soft folds and tricking into my panties. I slipped a finger and then another deep into my wet slit and soon found a rhythm, allowing my thumb to graze my highly-aroused bud as I thrusted.

I was amazingly close, so aroused with the thrill of what was happening. My legs began to shake as I worked myself to the release I desperately needed. Trembling and quietly gasping for air, I climaxed while fighting the urge to cry out in pleasure. I gently caressed my pussy lips as the sensation subsided, enjoying the state of bliss.

I decided to remove my sodden panties and placed them in my bag. Conscious of the time I had been in the lounge, I took a moment to compose myself and went back to the Sitting Room. Maddisyn was still working at her desk and oblivious to what had happened, causing me to take a concealed deep breath in relief. I completed the few remaining questions, using the opportunity to become fully composed and returned the iPad to Maddisyn acting as nothing had happened.

Maddisyn got up from her desk and thanked me. 'Doctor Love will review the survey in the next day or two and then you can make an appointment. Did you have a time in mind?' she asked.

I should have thought this through! It was an obvious question for which I had no answer.

'Err . . . um, late next week in the early afternoon would be great,' I replied trying to sound organised and in control.

'I have Thursday at 1 pm?' Maddisyn offered.

My mind frantically searching for any important commitments. 'I'll look forward to it,' I smiled a little nervously.

I inwardly drew another deep breath and thought, that's it I've done it. I just need to make sure next Thursday is clear.

'You can use any of the facilities before and after the consultation. Some Guests bring a change of clothing and I help with their makeup and hair. Doctor Love will be able to see you any time, whenever you're ready,' Maddisyn explained, accompanying me to the front door.

I thought the Practice was wonderful but something Maddisyn just said added to what was puzzling me. Why would Guests go to so much trouble with their clothing and grooming to see Doctor Love? l was looking forward to being a Guest but also discovering the answer to questions that were entertaining my mind. Doctor Love sounded amazing but was there more to it? Why had Chelsea been so reserved about how marvellous the Practice was? I was also interested to know why she told me so little about Doctor Love. It just added to the mystic of the Practice.

'Have a great week and Doctor Love and I look forward to you being our Guest,' Maddisyn said taking my hand.

The feel of her warm fingers softly gliding over mine into a delicate grip while sharing her lovely smile was rousing. 'We'll share your journey and help you to the destination you desire,' she promised with a spiritual tone.

With just those few words and her tender caress, I felt goose bumps all over my body. There was just something about the Practice that excited me. I left pantie-less, aroused and intrigued. I couldn't wait to catch up with Chelsea to find out what she knew, or maybe discover her secret . . .

Stuart hugged me tenderly, combing his fingers through my hair at the back of my head and bringing me back to the moment. I listened to the beat of his heart as my head rested on his chest and enjoyed my moist pussy caressing his thigh between my legs. Neither of us were in no hurry to leave.

I lifted my eyes to meet Stuart's gaze. 'This wouldn't have happened if Chelsea hadn't shared her secret and convinced me to see Doctor Love for treatment,' I smiled.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12