All Comments on 'A Prank Gone Awry'

by Boba_Fetuccini

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. Looking forward to a sequel

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

Ok this really needs another part!!! a confrontation!!! 5 stars!

screamindivr145screamindivr145about 1 year ago

Please say there will be a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good introduction, and my compliments on an introduction that DID NOT need drag on and on -- unnecessarily! The setting (home from college during the summer) was also very good because it DID NOT require 8+ paragraphs to become established. The inciting incident and rising actions were good and to the point. The physical descriptions (male and female) for the characters were good and you DID NOT make your descriptions sound one sided. While they were not described in equal detail, both persons were described ("I pulled her panties to the side, revealing a perfect little NICELY TRIMMED TRIANGLE above her slit. I always loved how blonde girls had such DARKER pubic hair, a secret contrast.") also, ("my dick brush against her leg near her knee. She jerked slightly with surprise when my dick touched her leg. I slowly pushed her shirt up while also moving my body upwards so my dick dragged steadily up the inside of her left leg. As her BREASTS popped out from under the shirt").

Similar, and just as EXCELLENT, the sex fit the story and the sex was about BOTH characters. Sex WAS NOT one sided ("But oh, I was getting so close, and so was she, and we bumped lips, her hot breath coming right into my mouth, and then we locked lips and thrust our tongues into each other's mouths and it felt so wrong and so hot and at that moment I HEAVED with ejaculation and FELT HER spasming with hers and gripping me tightly with her thighs”)

You also made an interesting statement about blond girls having darker pubic hair. It’s interesting because it’s usually quite an accurate statement. From ladies who are light blonde and possess those sexy toffee colored pubic hair to ladies who are deep blond who often possess thick and rich coffee colored pubic hair to blonde ladies who have dark tan skin and jet black abundantly thick mounds that look good as trimmed or full bush. Blonds are interesting in the triangle department. I very easily gave you a rating of 5 without any question. You did well on this story. So, please, write some more "hairy blonde, trimmed blonde, full-super-bush blond or whatever color triangles you like stories. Pubic hair on sister's, mom's, and aunt's, are just cool! I think I will go ahead and take a look at your other submission.

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked your story so I gave you 4 stars and look forward to a second chapter.

Don't be afraid to spend some time on character development; give us some back story on the brother and sister and how they came to "dislike" each other; or do they?. And a physical description of each; please be realistic when doing so as not every guy has a 10"er and women don't have DD's on a 5'2" frame weighing 110 lbs.

Did the sister know all along that it was her brother from the way he talked in the chat room or was Johnny even in town? It's the details that help the reader paint a picture in our minds that makes the story enjoyable. You are the artist, so do you show us a blank canvas and tell us it's a rabbit in a snow storm or do you paint a very vibrant picture full of details and complex characters that not only shows your vision but can leave us with mystery and wanting more; why does Mona Lisa smile?

You have a great start to this story and my words are meant to encourage to continue on, so I ask you to please write another chapter for this young couple.

MastercaptMastercaptabout 1 year ago

There HAS to be a part II

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most of it was pretty standard stuff. Most of the stories I like the most do not use sex as the main driver of the story. But. What your story has that elevates it was the ending. That makes your story better. Now you could one off this story or you now have an opening for the next one. Two was you can go. Let her know that he knows she knows or shut up an let her get her...'revenge' so to speak. And how long can he pretend to be...got. You have some interesting options. Like I said, the see through blindfold was a good stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs at least part 2

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

More please. does she secretly love him and knew all about the prank? Hopefully she is happy to be knocked up and they stay together for a really happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can't leave us hanging gotta be a 2nd part. Who speaks first about the night before.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

fantastic, please part 2 ❤️

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting story about how some mild pranking LOL, can lead to sexual activities between a brother and a sister. Part II might be needed. I gave a rating of 3 on this one. The lead character stated, "I had kind of expected a tangle of pubic hair to be honest, which would have repelled me." This is a story about some guy who at any second is about to fuck his very own hot and sexy sounding sister. He should be oozing pre-cum from thinking about how his thick cock is going to feel inside her in only a few seconds. But he is feeling repelled, about the possibility of her having tangled up pussy hair, when something as intense as first-time incest should be with his own sister. I would add she also wants this to take place. Dude??? Before you even fuck her, rake the hair back to the sides, if it's there. Then lean in and ferociously devour the taste of your sister's juices while she is sopping wet and has the powerful aroma of a hot incest driven pussy.

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 1 year ago

Great story with a surprise ending. Begs for further adventures

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Shit hit with an ending twust like that, threw ny back out. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

... more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Very nice and the unexpected ending was definitely a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

mmmm sooo hot slipping his cock into his sisters pussy, so wrong so hot so exciting he had to cum hard....and kissing mmmmm

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it even though there's a couple of problems with it...

"As I slid one hand under her she obligingly arched her back. I found the hook, pinched it together and felt the latch come loose. I slid the bra out from under her shirt, it was a light pink one I had many times seen in the laundry basket or on her floor and not thought much about."

Okay, so either you didn't think this one through or you're very inexperienced. Maybe both. Whenever a girl removes her bra with the intention of leaving her shirt (or blouse) on, the first step is to slip the shoulder straps out of the arm sleeves of the shirt so that she can pull her hands out of the straps. Once that happens, she can then let the shoulder straps go back inside of the shirt through the sleeves as she removes the bra from under the shirt. With his sister's hands secured to the headboard of the bed, that's NOT going to be possible.

Next up, we have the following faux pas...

"I always loved how blonde girls had such darker pubic hair, a secret contrast."

ROFLMAO 😆 🤣 😂 😆

Dude! The only blondes that have darker pubic hair are BOTTLE BLONDES!!! If she is a genuine, natural blonde, the the pubic hair, eye brows, and every other hair on her body will perfectly match the hair on her head.

If you meet a blonde and she claims that she doesn't treat her hair, but the pubic hair is brunette...run away as fast as you can because she's lying to you. What else is she lying about besides her hair?

The best part of the whole story was the excellent twist at the end. His bratty sister was on to his prank the entire time! I would love for you to give us a part two. Does he confront his sister about the see-through blindfold? Does she blackmail her brother for raping her? Or does she break down the barrier and confess that she wanted it to happen? 🤔 Will she desire a closer relationship with her brother? You can run with this story in a number of different ways. Your great ending with a twist got you back several points that your mistakes had cost you. 4/5

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Aside from the minor continuity issue, this was an immensely gratifying story to read. Love the turn around at the end. After the reveal, I read the story again, looking for the clues that belied her ability to see. I found the clues, but taken out of context, they were very subtle. Gotta love those good Christian girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous