A Prank Has Consequences

Story Info
Ben mistakenly believes he has his birthday to himself.
3.6k words
4.57
24.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a break-up, a big blue dildo, and a prank.

The break-up was with a girl I had been seeing for the past couple months, Rosie. I had tried to communicate with her that I did not want a serious girlfriend from the start, but as time went on she fell for me; the feelings unrequited. Of course I felt guilty, but it seemed no matter how many times I attempted open and honest communication, someone's heart almost always got broken. And it usually wasn't mine.

The big blue dildo came a couple weeks before we split. Rosie took me to a sex store, wanting to try and spice things up. A last ditch effort to try and salvage whatever our relationship was. It was about 8 inches, girthy and veiny, with silicon balls and a suction cup at the base. We had meant to use it that night, but some argument side-tracked us and instead it got thrown in a box under the bed. When she left I asked if she wanted to keep it.

"Shove it up your own ass, Ben" she had said. Maybe I will, I thought. I had recently been experimenting with fingers during masturbation, but the angle tired my wrist and often left me wanting something easier to use. Still, the jump from a finger to that girthy blue boy seemed like a lot at once. So it sat, under my bed, waiting.

A few weeks later I was wandering the aisles at CVS, thinking about nothing in particular when a box caught my eye. ENEMA, it said in large letters. Easy to Use, Fast Acting! My birthday was the next day, and my two best friends, Matt and Alex, had both declined on any party at my place. We had plans to get a drink at our local watering hole, but they were swamped with work. Strictly one and done. The dildo popped into my head, and in an instant I knew how I wanted to spend my birthday night. Without a second thought I grabbed the enema off the shelf, and headed to checkout.

The next day I met up with Matt and Alex, the enema safely under my bed next to the dildo. Walking into the bar, I saw the two of them sitting in a corner table. Matt, a bodybuilder and constantly worried about calories, had ordered tequila shots for the table. They waved me over. I sat down next to Alex, who was a swimmer and had the figure to show for it.

"Wow guys, tequila to start? Are you sure you'll be able to get back to work?" I joked.

"Oh, don't worry about us Benny boy, tonight is supposed to be your night. That's why I got you two." Matt said, pushing two shots towards me. I shrugged internally, thinking that extra alcohol could only help me to get in the mood later on. The thought of what was waiting for me gnawed excitedly at the back of my mind. We cheers'd, and I tossed back both shots immediately, grimacing. Out of the corner of my eye Matt and Alex looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

"What, just cause you two assholes have to get back to work doesn't mean I have to. I'm planning on getting drunk all on my own lonesome if I have to." I said mournfully. "Anyone want a beer?" I started to stand up, but Alex pushed me back down.

"Oh no you don't, I got this," He said, and moved towards the bar. "You'll want a dark lager, right?" I grinned. Even if they had to work, it was nice to have friends that knew me. As he left, Matt turned his attention towards me

"Alright man, I have officially got the shrooms for the festival." he said in a low voice, "And maybe something else too, but you'll find out about that later." He gave a little half smile, as if laughing at an inside joke.

"Perfect, it's been a while since I tripped, and you've never led me astray before." Matt loved recreational drugs, although he always tested them and never overdid it. Whenever I had the chance I joined him, and each time was more fun than the last.

"Okay, one dark lager for the birthday boy, one IPA for me, and a vodka soda for the princess" Alex said, returning from the bar. Matt huffed, and started in on his usual rant about diet. But the long tall glass the vodka soda came in reminded me of what I had in store, and I found myself distracted again, watching a droplet of condensation drip slowly down the side.

Forty minutes later, both Matt and Alex begged off, apologizing profusely about having to work. I left them smiling and began to walk home, feeling a strong buzz from the alcohol. There was another buzz too, an awareness that lay just below the surface. My skin felt fiery, my mind awake. I entered my small studio and immediately pulled the box from under my bed. I was hyper aware of the cotton shirt and jeans on my hot skin, and shed them quickly. Tossing the dildo on my covers, I picked up the enema and turned the box over to read the instructions. Kneel over, insert tip, squeeze contents into rectum, wait five minutes or until urge to relieve yourself occurs. Seemed simple enough. I went into the bathroom to start the process. It was slightly uncomfortable, kneeling on the tile floor, but went quickly. Afterwords, I decided to hop in the shower and really scrub myself out, playing with myself a little in the process. More and more my excitement was building, my heart thundering in my chest. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself off quickly before wrapping the towel around my waist. Leaving the bathroom, I managed one step towards my bed.

"SURPRISE!"

I nearly jumped out of my towel at the sound. Both Matt and Alex were grinning at me, standing up from their hiding place behind my couch.

"Wha-"

"Got you good, didn't we." Matt said.

"How could you think we'd let you be alone on your birthday?" Alex said, moving towards me. They both were smiling like idiots, grins spreading from ear to ear.

I grabbed my boxers from the bed and slid them on, then quickly tossed my towel over the dildo.

"It was my idea to surprise you," Alex continued. "I thought maybe trying to plan a whole party—"

"But then," Matt interjected, "I got the drugs. Then it was just a matter of getting you to take them. That's the prank!" He giggled.

"Drugs?" I asked.

"Ecstasy" Alex clarified. "You've only taken about three quarters of a point, Matt and I did the same. It was in one of the tequila shots."

"Oh." I said stupidly.

"Remember last September when you fucked me up with that edible? Well, consider this payback." Matt said with a devilish grin. Last September I had let him eat three medical grade marijuana cookies and he had been stuck to the couch for the remainder of the day. This explained the extra buzz and the hyper awareness.

"You fucker" I said, and playfully shoved Matt over the couch. He went over, laughing.

I turned to Alex. "And you too, for egging him on." I went to tackle him, but he was ready for me, and we wrestled for a bit before Matt came back and tackled the both of us onto the bed. Soon we rolled off, and I struggled futilely as Alex pinned my arms above my head, straddling my chest while Matt held my legs.

"Now, are you going to be good?" Alex cooed, his straight black hair falling over his eyes.

"Oh my, Benny boy! What is this?" Matt was leaning over the bed now reaching for something. I felt a jolt that rocketed straight to my groin. The towel had shifted, the dildo visible against my bedspread. I struggled more, but Alex's strong arms held me down, and I only succeeded in pushing my boxers halfway down my ass. Feeling exposed, I relented.

"Is this, were you..." Matt picked up the empty enema box as well, and put two and two together. "Take a look at this Alex, I think we may have interrupted some alone time Ben had been planning for himself." Alex looked over, and for some reason my body immediately flushed. I could feel his groin radiating heat on my sternum. He looked down at me inquisitively. My face was growing beet red.

"Were you going to use this tonight?" he asked quietly. I nodded, unable to speak. A new tension was growing in the room, and I was afraid to break it.

"Have you ever used it before?" I shook my head. "Have you used anything else?"

"Just—just my finger" I stammered.

Matt whistled. "Bit of a stretch from a little old finger to this guy, huh?" He chucked at his own pun, kneeling above my head and lightly slapping my cheek with the dildo. He slapped each cheek, dragging it over my lips in the process. The silicon felt smooth against my lips, offset by the contours of the veins in the shaft. My eyes shifted from Alex to Matt, both staring intently down at me, their pupils blown out. Excitement was growing. I was shivering and flushed at the same time. The tension in the air was thick, the only sound the rhythmic slap of the silicon against my cheek, sliding back and forth across my lips. I felt completely exposed, yet knew that it was up to me to decide if we were going through with this. On the next pass, I parted my lips, and took the head into my mouth.

Alex tensed immediately, squeezing my torso with his legs, while Matt breathed out heavily. He began to push the dildo in further, and I let him, opening my mouth wider and wider. Matt started to pull the dildo out slowly, before pushing it back in again, going deeper. He continued like that, slowly fucking my face with one hand, while the other began to unbutton his pants. I reached out, my hands breaking Alex's slack grip, to assist him in the process. As I brought out his dick, a strong musky smell reached my nose, and Matt sighed in relief, already growing in my hand. He tossed the dildo aside and tried to angle his hips down to my face, but it proved too difficult. I twisted, and Alex suddenly stood up, taking a couple steps back. I was on a mission, however, and immediately got on my hands and knees while Matt brought a hand around my head, pulling me closer. He was circumsized and had waxed himself. I cupped him lightly has I took him in my mouth.

I began to bob my head enthusiastically, unsure what exactly to do. It seemed to be working however, as he grew fatter and harder with each pass, moaning and tightening his grip in my hair. He shuffled forward on his knees until his thighs were at my chest and I was sitting on my feet. I began to massage his balls in one hand and jerked him off in the other, lightly tonging his fat head. I looked up to see his head back in pleasure, mouth open and moaning gutturally. I took him back in my mouth and swiped my tongue over his slit, sucking in my cheeks to create a small vacuum. His hips bucked and with a small cry his head snapped back down, free hand coming to cup my face. With what seemed to be a great effort, his put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me off him, breathing heavily. A drop of precum began to ooze out, and I suddenly became aware of my own arousal, my dick twitching and oozing in my boxers. We sat like that for a second, breathing heavily, before Matt looked up and grinned.

"Want some of this, Alex?" he asked.

I turned to see Alex with his own dick in hand, completely naked. His torso was hairless, but he did have pubic hair clipped neatly short trailing down from his belly button. We made eye contact and again I felt that jolt, electrifying me deep in my lower belly. Slowly he walked towards me, and I rose up on my knees to meet him. Alex was not as girthy as Matt, but he was a bit longer, his dick curved slightly up. I massaged his thighs and butt as I began to work him in my mouth. Feeling more and more confident, I swirled my tongue around his head before working him all the way to the back of my throat, feeling my nose get tickled in his pubic hair. Alex let out a small moan and his hips bucked, his dick bumping against the back of my throat. I gagged involuntarily and pulled out.

"I'm sorry," he said breathlessly, but I shook my head and again took him in my mouth, determined to fit him all the way in. I took one hand off his thigh and began to stroke myself, working my mouth in tune with my hand until again my nose brushed against his pubic hair. This time I breathed in deeply through my nose, making small swallowing movements and massaging his tip. Again his hips began to buck, but this time I held him in place with both hands, determined not to let up. He began to push at me, but I held on tighter.

"Please," he was saying, "Please, please, I'm gonna, gonna—" With a final moan, I could feel him buck and his dick twitch in my mouth as he shot cum down my throat. My lungs screamed for air but I still held on until the last drop, before finally sliding off his shaft with a final 'pop'. His legs shook slightly as he rested his hands on my shoulders, eyes closed and brow furrowed.

"I hope you'll be good for a second round Alex cause we aren't done yet" Matt called out from the bedside. He beckoned to me with a finger and patted the bed next to him. I could see he had found my lube and condoms in the bedside table.

"Come lay down," he said, and maneuvered me to be chest down on the side of the bed, legs on the floor and ass in the air. Immediately he began to massage my ass, working my cheeks back and forth, swiping along my hole with his thumbs. He spread me and with one thumb worked around the rim of my hole. With the other, he began to squirt lube all down my crack. I felt completely on fire, my groin throbbing and wanting, my ass aching for something inside it.

"Get over here and keep him spread Alex" Matt commanded, and I could feel Alex moving to oblige. A thick thumb began to press at my opening, and my eyes squeezed shut in anticipation.

"Relax, breathe out slowly. Slowly." Matt coached me as he began to work his thumb inside of me. I followed his instructions, and he slid in past my inner ring. Working it in and out, he then switched to a longer finger, and began to probe around inside me. Wanting more, I began to rotate my hips with his movement. He soon added a second finger, and kept at it for a minute or so, rhythmically sliding in and out, pressing up and down. Eventually, he stopped and pulled his fingers completely out of me. I could hear the ripping of a condom package and my hands clenched the bedspread in anticipation. Cold lube was dripped on me again, and Matt used his head to spread it around.

"Are you ready?" he asked, pressing slightly into me.

"Yes" I breathed out, and sharply breathed back in as he pushed past my ring. He paused, to let me get used to being stretched, before pulling all the way out again.

"How was that?" he asked, but I could only nod my head in response. I was hyper aware of everything, my nipples sliding across my bedspread, my hips cut into the side of the mattress, the heat from Matt's body hovering over me. My dick lay against the side of the bed, and with each push from Matt it rubbed up against the sheets, teasing me.

Again, he pushed himself into me, spreading my hole wider than it had ever been spread before. This time, he didn't pull all the way out, but left the tip just inside, before pushing deeper. He worked this for a while, and eventually I felt him come to a stop, fulling inside me. I let out a sharp breath I wasn't aware I was holding. Matt grabbed my left hand and moved it over to Alex's dick, which had become hard again. I instinctively began to stroke it, and as I stroked it Matt began to fuck me.

It started slow, but soon fell into a rhythm, not fully coming out before sliding in all the way to his base. Matt's hands spread my cheeks to get deeper and deeper in, and I arched my back and pressed back out into him, feet splayed on the ground. I tried to work my hand on Alex in rhythm with Matt, but ended up settling for mostly rubbing my thumb around his head, my focus staying with Matt stroking in and out in a fluid motion, his balls slapping against my taint, his fingers working deeper into the flesh of my ass. I could hear him breathing and moaning, quietly letting out 'fuck' or 'yes'. I moaned in response, and it turned me on even more.

Matt paused to get my legs up on the bed, forcing my shoulders down so my ass was completely up in the air. He reached around and stroked my dick a bit, and from my position I could see he was grinning as he lifted his hand and saw it covered in my precum. I mewled a bit and shook my hips, and he began to fuck me again, harder and faster than before. My breath caught in my throat. I was completely dominated by him, and felt myself giving in to him. His hands pressed into my lower back and he spanked me a few times, balls slapping harder and harder against my taint.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah," he said over and over, his movements starting to become a bit jerkier. "Do you like that? Fuck your ass is so tight." I could only moan in response, before he bucked into me wildly, loudly cumming, one hand wrapped hard around my cock.

"Fuck that was good" he breathed, pulling out of me. His dick was already turning soft as he pulled off the condom. He walked off towards the bathroom, leaving me and Alex on the bed.

"Your turn, man." he called out. I flipped around so I was sitting, facing Alex, and for a moment neither of us spoke. His dick was still hard between us. After a beat, he said:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I replied, "It got pretty intense but it felt really good."

"I don't have to, you know" he said.

"No no" I replied quickly, "It's okay, honestly."

He leaned forward, and I fell back against the bed, moving my legs around him. Scooting forward, I could feel his tip pressed up against me. Being less girthy, he slipped in easily, but I still gasped as he slid inside. He began to pull out again quickly, and the tip of his head brushed up against a small knot. Pleasure spread throughout me, and I moaned hard, grabbing his arm. Locking my legs around his waist, I pushed him back inside. Again his tip brushed up against that spot, and I almost saw stars.

"Right there" I breathed. "Holy fuck, right there."

He began to fuck me slowly, taking care to hit the same spot with each thrust. I grabbed my legs with my hands, holding them open, my feet resting on his chest. Pleasure spread throughout my whole body, and from deep within I could feel something building.

"Oh god," I moaned, "Deeper, deeper." Dutifully, he obliged, keeping a steady rhythm but working deeper and deeper into my ass. The curve of his dick continued to hit the right spot, and I began to thrash my head from side to side. Suddenly, he reached out and began to stroke my dick in time. Everything I had been holding back came forward, and wave after wave of orgasm hit me, cum coating my chest and even reaching my chin. I tried to push him out, but he kept deep inside, and with a small moan I felt his own orgasm hit him, rope after rope of cum shooting into me.

We stayed like that for a moment, shaking softly. I found myself caught in his gaze, pupils still dilated, before he leaned down and we kissed. Again pleasure surged through me, almost painfully, and I moaned into his mouth. He slipped out of me, and we broke for air, breathing hard.

"Alright guys, I don't know about you, but it's only midnight and I'm ready to dance." Matt had come out of the bathroom, dripping slightly onto my carpet. "It's no longer your birthday though Ben, so no more special treatment. What do you say?"

Alex grinned down at me, and I grinned back. It seemed as if we were in for a wild night.