A Prank to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," she smiled at Jessie, who winked mischievously.

"It's not over yet," laughed Jessie, as she kissed Sarah once more before getting off her body and lying flat on her back. Sarah turned along with her, and was now on top of Jessie, her tits hanging above Jessie's, her body experiencing intimacy like it had never before.

Sarah leaned in for another kiss, but Jessie wanted more. She pushed Sarah's head down to her tits, and Sarah was only too happy to oblige. Sarah's inexperience was outweighed by her desire to pleasure the way she had just been pleasured as she went straight to Jessie's nipples. As soon as Sarah's lips touched her nipples, Jessie almost came. But Jessie wanted more.

Jessie allowed her hands to fall from Sarah's body on to her own. She slid her thumbs down into her waistband and pulled off her yoga pants in one smooth, sexy motion. Sarah giggled with her mouth full of Jessie's tit. She let Jessie's shapely boob fall out from her lips as she looked up at Jessie. Their eyes met, and they both instantly knew what the other wanted. Jessie desperately wanted her pussy licked, and Sarah desperately wanted to pleasure Jessie.

Sarah swung her leg over Jessie's and started shuffling down her body, planting kisses down Jessie's abdomen, refusing to let go of her nipples. Both her hands played incessantly with Jessie's nipples, while Jessie quivered on the bed, lost in the throes of pleasure. Her own nipples rubbed against Jessie's thighs, turning her on even more.

She was almost at Jessie's pussy now, and the musky smell was overpowering. She planted a few final kisses before she found herself looking at another woman's pussy for the first time in her life. Jessie's pussy looked amazing. It was completely shaven, bare as the day she had been born. Her soppy pink lips were a stunning contrast to her pale thighs, and her hard clit was clearly visible, sticking out at the top of her dripping wet slit.

Not knowing exactly what to do, she just lay there, still, her hands still playing with Jessie's nipples, her cool breath on Jessie's cunt teasing her of the tongue fucking yet to come. Jessie moaned and tried to shove her cunt in Sarah's face to get as much pleasure from their lesbian interaction as possible. Sarah avoided her flailing hips and giggled, not letting go of Jessie's nipples. She blew deliberately on Jessie's pussy lips, the cold air rushing through every crevice her hole had to offer.

Jessie could take it no more. She whimpered and begged. "Please. Please. Please. Please just lick my-AH"

Sarah cut her off by diving into her pussy and sucking on her clit as hard as possible. Jessie nearly died right there, her moans increasing in intensity, her body quivering uncontrollably now. Sarah finally removed her hands from Jessie's tits and ran them over her smooth, long legs. She spread her legs farther apart to reveal her pussy even more.

Sarah licked Jessie's engorged clit, flicking her tongue at it as Jessie's thighs wrapped around her face. Sarah kept licking at her pussy for all she was worth. Jessie was playing with her own tits to enhance the orgasm she knew she was so close to. She moaned in pleasure as her thighs wrapped tighter around Sarah's head.

Sarah was getting incredibly turned on by the reaction her pussy eating skills were receiving. She slipped her hand down into her panties and rubbed her own sloppy hard clit in time to the lashing she was giving to Jessie's. She moaned into Jessie's cunt while Jessie pinched her nipples hard and screamed out in orgasm.

"Aaaaah -- I'm cumming!"

Her thighs wrapped even tighter around Sarah's face. Sarah thought she might die, and if she did, this would be a beautiful place to die, wrapped between an amazing set of legs, her face buried in the prettiest pussy on the planet, eating it to orgasm. Jessie's back arched and all her muscles clenched and unclenched as a thin stream of cum emerged from her pussy and into Sarah's hungry mouth.

Sarah kept lapping up all the delicious fluids that emerged from Jessie's pussy while her fingers played with her own cunt, rubbing faster and faster. Jessie's hands let go of her tits and went to Sarah's head, pushing her farther into her pussy, trying to extract every bit of pleasure from her fleeting orgasm that she possibly could.

Eventually, Jessie's orgasm subsided. Her breathing became less ragged. Her thighs loosened around Sarah's neck, who immediately came up for air and giggled, her hand still inside her wet panties.

"Why the hell are you still wearing your shorts?" asked Jessie, grinning at the beautiful mess she had made all over Sarah's face. She grabbed Sarah's face and brought it closer to her own. She kissed her, deeply and passionately. She could smell her cum all over her nose and lips.

Jessie loved the taste of her own cum, and always sucked a dick once it had been inside of her. With such a pretty face covered with her cum, she would never pass up the opportunity to lick it clean. Her tongue lapped up the thin rivulets rushing down Sarah's neck as Sarah kept strumming her pussy. Jessie kissed Sarah some more and turned her over on the bed so that she was on her back.

She grabbed Sarah's arm and took it out of her shorts. Sarah groaned at the loss of stimulation in her vagina, but stopped when Jessie started sucking at her pussy juice coated fingers.

"Mmmmm.... You taste really good too," Jessie said, as she cleaned Sarah's fingers with her tongue while Sarah looked on, speechless. When her fingers had no more cum on them, Jessie brought her lips over Sarah's again, her hair falling to one side.

"If only I could be that photogenic," Sarah thought to herself again as Jessie licked all her cum off of her face.

Jessie's hands travelled down Sarah's body to her shorts. Sarah could feel Jessie's fingers moving on her skin, and the closer they got to her leaking cunt, the hotter and wetter she got. Her hips were grinding desperately against Jessie's bare knee when her fingers finally reached her shorts.

Jessie slid a hand inside Sarah's shorts and was pleasantly surprised to find that Sarah shaved her pussy regularly. She could not feel a single hair on her crotch. Sarah's pussy was slick with her juices, a clear indication of how much she was enjoying her first lesbian experience.

Jessie's middle finger found the opening of her vagina and entered cautiously inside. Sarah moaned at the welcome intrusion. She had never felt anything inside her pussy before, having been afraid to masturbate all her life. Shaving her pubes was practically the raciest thing her cunt had endured.

Jessie's middle finger was now up to the first knuckle inside Sarah as the women continued to kiss each other. The girls could hear Jessie's finger swishing around inside Sarah's wet cunt, and the sound turned them both on even further. Sarah was really close to cumming. Jessie could feel Sarah's pussy walls begin to hum and suck her finger in. She smiled as she withdrew her finger from Sarah's cunt.

Sarah moaned as the finger left her insides. She had been so close to orgasm. Her frustrated thighs quivered and thrust around, looking for any sort of stimulation to get herself off. Their lips met again as Jessie took Sarah's shorts off over her long, shapely legs. Sarah lay there, her back arched, her feet up in the air, exposing her open, dripping pussy to Jessie, beckoning her to do whatever she wanted to her.

"Naughty naughty," Jessie said as she sniffed the wet panties in her hands and smiled at Sarah. Sarah just thrust her hips in the air in response, begging Jessie to play with her bald pussy.

Jessie smiled at how on edge Sarah was. She sniffed at Sarah's panties again before throwing them to the other side of the room, grinning mischievously at Sarah. She knelt in front of Sarah's inviting slit and put her lips on Sarah's labia, tasting Sarah's delicious juices.

Sarah quivered with pleasure as Jessie's tongue found its way inside of her. Jessie's practiced tongue swivelled around in Sarah's fluids while Jessie drank to her heart's content and Sarah moaned louder and louder, shuddering violently and involuntarily with each moan.

Jessie shifted her loving tongue to Sarah's clit to give her fingers access to Sarah's velvety insides. She stuck her middle finger in up to the first knuckle, still suckling on Sarah's hard clit. Sarah could feel Jessie's digit inside of her, and she loved it. She wanted more. She wanted her whole finger inside her cunt. And then multiple fingers. She wanted nothing more than to scream out in orgasm and gush hot cum all over Jessie's face and lick it off, just like her darling Jessie had done for her.

These thoughts pushed Sarah closer to the edge. Jessie could feel Sarah's orgasm coming, and after one final kiss to her clitoris, she removed her finger from Sarah's hole. Sarah let out an exasperated groan as she felt her insides being vacated again, her thighs shaking in frustration.

"Just get me off," she begged Jessie as her hand moved towards her hungry pussy.

Jessie laughed at how much of a slut Sarah was despite being a virgin. She grabbed Sarah's moving hand and pinned it to the bed. Doing the same to the other arm, Jessie found herself face to face with Sarah, Sarah lying on her back and her tits poking Jessie's. Jessie could feel Sarah's desperate breathing on her lips, and she bent down for a soft kiss.

"Beg," she said, coming back up, looking right into Sarah's eyes, wanting to see exactly how far Sarah could go.

"What?"

Sarah didn't understand. It wasn't her fault. She was too horny to think about anything right now.

"Beg me to make you come," Jessie elaborated. "Beg like the little filthy slut that you are."

Sarah was surprised by this sudden turn of events. Here she lay, pinned helplessly by her smouldering hot blonde flatmate, desperately looking to get off. Her pussy was hot, and really needed release.

"Please, please, please," she begged softly. "Just make me cum."

"Why?" asked Jessie, pretending to be shocked at her demands as she leaned in for another kiss.

"Because I'm a slut," Sarah gave in.

"Yes, you are," Jessie smiled and kissed Sarah again. She slid down Sarah's body, kissing Sarah's gorgeous globes as she passed them, until her mouth was at Sarah's engorged clit again, her middle finger inside Sarah up to the first knuckle. Sarah's body shook with delight as she felt Jessie's finger inside of her again, seemingly growing larger.

Jessie pushed her finger in as far as it would go in Sarah's tight little virgin hole. After some effort, she was in up to the second knuckle. Sarah's eyes were in the back of her head from the pleasure emanating from her pussy. Jessie twisted her fingers and pulled out a little. She pushed her finger in, and this time, achieved maximum penetration.

That was it. The wave of pleasure that Sarah was riding finally crested as Jessie's finger brushed against Sarah's G spot. Sarah lost all sense of time and space as her body shook violently like it had been possessed by a demon, her pussy walls clenching and unclenching, threatening to break off Jessie's finger. Her pussy was overflowing, and Jessie was only too happy to drink up all the juices that her pussy spouted. Her nipples vibrated with excitement as her vocal cords and sweat glands went into overdrive, making Sarah scream and sweat like never before.

Finally, when Sarah's orgasm subsided, she found herself lying on her back, her legs spread wide with Jessie in between them, munching happily on her shaved pussy and sawing a finger in and out of her vagina.

"You can stop now," giggled an exhausted Sarah as she grabbed Jessie's head and pulled herself up to a sitting position. She pulled Jessie's face in for a slow, long and sensual kiss, tasting herself on Jessie's tongue and loving her own exotic flavour. Jessie's arms wrapped around Sarah's back while Sarah's wrapped around Jessie's neck. Slowly, they fell back on the bed on their sides, their lips locked in a hot kiss.

"Fuck, this doesn't even seem strange anymore," Sarah said in between kisses.

"Fuck, I can't believe that those vampires got me so horny," Jessie whispered back, her eyes closed, her body still feeling the effects of the aphrodisiac despite having been thoroughly satisfied by her flatmate just moments ago.

After having been through two Earth-shattering orgasms, Sarah finally remembered how the night had started off. With the weed cookies. She had seen enough inebriated people to know for sure that right now, Jessie didn't really seem high. Had John's prank failed?

"What are you thinking about, doll?" asked Jessie, sensing a thoughtfulness behind her lover's kisses.

"Nothing," Sarah lied. "Just about how we can do this all day every day."

Sarah leant in for another kiss and Jessie obliged her, smiling at how smooth Sarah could be if she tried. But Jessie was still very horny. Kissing wasn't going to cut it for her. She needed some dick inside her and she needed it badly.

"Sarah," she said, looking right into Sarah's brown eyes, looking for a sign that she would be cool with what Jessie had in mind. She found none but decided to try her luck anyway.

"What's up?" prodded Sarah.

"I really need some cock inside me. Could you..." Jessie paused to take a deep breath. "...call your boyfriend?"

Sarah's eyes widened in shock. No way she was going to have a threeway on April Fool's. Or on any other day for that matter.

"He lives right upstairs. He can be here in a jiffy," explained Jessie, hoping she wouldn't have to wait half an hour for her own boyfriend to get there from a different part of town. "Please, Sarah. I really need this."

Sarah took a moment to think about it. Her own pussy was still wet and horny and craving a cock. But would it be alright for John to fuck Jessie?

"It's technically not cheating if both the partners in a relationship have sex with someone," said Jessie, almost reading Sarah's mind. "You've already banged me. It's only fair that your boyfriend does too."

And that was it. One can't argue with logic. Sarah got up from the bed, dragging Jessie along. They walked to the living room amidst a flurry of kisses and fondling. There, Sarah picked up her phone from the table next to the couch and dialled John's number as she sat down. Jessie walked over to the music system and bent over to turn off the damn Marvin Gaye song.

"Hey John," said Sarah, once again amazed by Sarah's big bent over bubble butt. Jessie knew Sarah would be staring, so she was taking her own sweet time getting back up.

"What's up?" asked a sleepy John from the other end of the line.

"Could you come over? Jessie and I can't sleep, and we could sure use some company. If you aren't too sleepy, that is."

Sarah could hear John's sleepiness vanish as he almost shouted out that he would be there soon. Sarah hung up, and turned her attention to Jessie's ass, which was still bent over and shaking rhythmically in front of the music system even though the music had stopped playing ages ago. The folds of Jessie's pussy were glistening with moisture and were inviting Sarah to taste them again.

Jessie looked over her shoulder and winked, sending chills of anticipation down Sarah's naked spine. Jessie turned back around, straightened her back and walked to the main door of the apartment, switching on the lights in the living room on the way. The sudden burst of light nearly blinded Sarah, who cursed her luck for having lost a couple of seconds during which she could have stared at her naked Jessie walk.

As Sarah regained her eyesight, Jessie opened the door to the apartment as wide as she possibly could. The cold wind hit her, making her nipples stick out even further. She stood there, glorious, naked and unafraid while Sarah scrambled to cover herself up with the blanket on the couch.

"What the fuck, Jessie?"

"What?" Jessie smiled back.

"Shut the door. What if people see us?"

"If they do, lucky them," cooed Jessie as she walked backwards to Sarah, her ass jiggling with every step she took. Sarah couldn't think of a reply, mainly because her eyes were focused on Jessie's beautiful butt. As she watched, almost in a trance, the butt seemed to draw closer and closer until it was against her face. Almost instinctively, out of pure adoration, Sarah's lips kissed each ass cheek once.

Jessie laughed at how easy it was to distract Sarah. She had always caught Sarah staring at her ass, and Jessie loved showing off for her. Now, however, that their relationship dynamic had changed considerably, Jessie could do much more than show off. And Sarah could do much more than stare.

Jessie turned around slowly, letting Sarah admire her ass from every angle. Soon, Jessie was fully turned around, and all Sarah could see was Jessie's bald pussy right in front of her face. Sarah leaned in again, this time kissing Jessie on her pussy.

"Not like this, lover," said Jessie softly, taking Sarah by her cheeks and pointing her face upwards so she was looking right up at her with her mouth still on her pussy. "Let's 69. I want to taste you just as badly as you want to taste me."

And with that, Jessie ripped the blanket off of Sarah's body and straddled her. Slowly. Deliberately. All Sarah could do was stare at the gorgeous blue eyed blonde spread her legs and sit slowly down on her lap. Her toned abs. Her perky breasts. Her smooth, soft lips. Her shapely nose. Her blue eyes.

Sarah grabbed Jessie by the waist and pulled her down on her lap and kissed her ferociously, feeling her wet pussy on her thighs as she brought her down in a seating position. Their nipples rubbed against each other's as the women kissed each other passionately, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths, their hands exploring each other's familiar toned bodies.

Sarah's hands found Jessie's ass and grabbed on for dear life. Jessie moaned at the sudden attack on her butt cheeks, and moaned louder when Sarah started pushing Jessie away, causing her cunt to rub on Sarah's thigh. Sarah pulled Jessie back in, causing her cunt to rub on Sarah's thigh again. They soon found a rhythm as Jessie rubbed her cunt on Sarah's thigh while the women made out without missing a beat.

"I'm really close," whispered Jessie into Sarah's mouth. "69. Now."

Sarah giggled as Jessie continued to rub her pussy on her thigh. Jessie could probably do this all night and still not get stimulated enough to cum. Sarah got up from the couch with Jessie's legs wrapped around her waist, thanking her years of volleyball strength training. She planted Jessie on the rug in front of the couch, kissed her again, kissed both her nipples and finally turned around so that they could both enjoy the celebrated 69 position.

Jessie's lips found Sarah's pussy as Sarah straddled her face, bending down to suckle on Jessie's cunt. Both women found their lips alternating between sucking pussy and just moaning in sheer delight. Sarah's juices kept spilling onto Jessie's eager tongue and Jessie kept drinking her salty mocktail.

Jessie was really close to cumming again when she noticed a figure in the open doorway. 6' 4'' and staring open mouthed at the scene of beautiful and well-lit debauchery in front of him. There was an obvious tent in the shorts he had on, and Jessie could tell from his expression that he was all too willing to fuck them both raw just like she wanted.

As their eyes met, she beckoned John closer, spreading apart Sarah's ass cheeks in invitation. John now had an even clearer view of Sarah's pussy with Jessie's tongue sliding in and out of it, a soft lather of juices covering everything. He almost came in his pants at the thought that the scene before him was entirely his doing. His April Fool's prank.