A Prayer Before Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we worked our way through our respective plates, our conversation floated around nothing and everything. We didn't bother with deep subjects like relationships or traumas. It was just the bits and pieces that made us interesting: she was allergic to chocolate which manifested in a disgusting but hilariously told Sixth Grade birthday party. I was voted school "Party Rock / Everyday I'm Shuffling" dance champion and showed her the moves. She could touch her nose and her chin with her tongue. I explained how you could get lost in your own suburban backyard for two hours. It was just a rambling mess of a conversation.

By the time the buzzer sounded for the end of the wash cycle, our food was mostly gone and I knew two things: she was funny as hell and I was having a wonderful time with her.

"Shit! I forgot about the clothes! Let me get them in the dryer," she exclaimed as she bounced up and headed downstairs.

I gathered up the plates and dinnerware and brought them to the sink. I cleaned up the coffee table with a paper towel and grabbed our empty drink containers. I found her trash bins just as she was coming up the stairs. I dropped the bottle and can in the recycling and closed up the sliding cabinet.

"Mostly cleaned up!" I announced with an accompanying grin. She smiled back as she leaned against the banister post up to the third floor. She fidgeted like a sixth grader. I knew what she was thinking. In one motion, she took off her top and draped it over the handrail while keeping her breasts covered with one arm.

"Come on upstairs with me if you feel like having dessert," she purred seductively. Then she laughed at me and bounced up the stairs out of view.

I dashed after her as quickly as I could. Once at the top of the stairs, I found a solitary doorway. It was open and a pair of panties -- the ones Darla had been wearing 15 seconds earlier -- were laying crumpled just inside what I could clearly see was her bedroom. I drew this conclusion because of the view of her bed I had as I entered the room. She was sitting naked on top of the plush burgundy comforter, leaning back against the gray upholstered headboard with her arms wide and resting on large pillows, her feet together, her knees spread wide and resting on the comforter as well. She was grinning impishly. I noticed her pussy was completely bald.

Dessert is served, indeed! I kept silent as I untied my robe and let it fall on the floor behind me. I stepped to the edge of the bed and started to crawl up to her entrance when I heard her moan softly. Gone was the grin and quiet composure. Her expression was serious, and her body started to writhe ever so subtly.

I kissed the inside of each knee slowly. Her body jerked slightly at the contact. I exhaled hot breath up her left thigh until I was a few inches from her wetness. I watched her tense more as I got closer to her center. Then I gently blew cool air down her same thigh until I reached her knee. Her left knee got another wet kiss. Then a little nip. She jerked again. I did a similar cycle up and down her right thigh. I got the same reactions, though slightly more pronounced. She was moving more now, too.

I began alternating from leg to leg as I worked my way slowly from her knees to her glistening pussy. I used my mouth only and randomly selected whether each brief contact was a kiss, a lick, or a bite. The moans began coming frequently. As I neared her entrance, she put her hand in my hair and started to tug me into her when I batted it away and backed off. I shook my head and clucked at her disapprovingly. She groaned in disappointment.

After I placed her hands on the bed, I resumed where I left off by breathing hot air over her exposed clit. I got a moan and a squirm in response. Her eyes were burning holes in me in anticipation. I blew cool air to elicit a similar response. Her moan and accompanying squirm were more pronounced and urgent, though she managed to keep her arms and hands against the bed. I rewarded her restraint by kissing her clitoral hood. She let loose with a guttural moan. Wanting to hear more from her, I began licking and nibbling her clit. I flicked lightly from side to side and then up and down. I spread my tongue flat and used the texture of my tongue drawn over her slowly to give her another sensation. She was bucking into me as I fucked her clit with my mouth.

When she grabbed my hair in her hands, I put a finger inside her, curled it upward, and stimulated the rough texture of her g-spot. She fucked my mouth with her pussy, and I fucked her clit with my tongue and her pussy with my finger. After less than 30 seconds of this, she screwed her eyes shut and screamed my name as her body started to shake from her orgasm. I slowed my ministrations as her orgasm overtook her and eventually subsided.

Suddenly, her eyes sprang open. She turned her gaze toward me, the intensity being a thing to behold.I'm in for it now! I raised up on my knees, instinctively getting ready to handle the fury that seemed imminent. She pounced on me before I got set. I was flat on my back before I knew it and she was already lining up my hard cock with her pussy as she squatted over me. I briefly felt her wetness on the head of my prick before she slammed down fully on my entire length.

"Jesus Christ!" was all I could manage as the tightness engulfed me. She stayed silent while pummeling my crotch as she bounced into me repeatedly. At first, it was immensely pleasurable, but it soon turned into something else entirely. It became evident to me that she was in a sexual frenzy as she was just grunting and growling as she slammed down on me with her entire body weight time after time. She wasn't looking at me as much as past me.

Then, I felt her body tense and her rhythm falter. She threw her head back and her moans raised an octave before stopping abruptly. She stopped fucking me entirely, her body quivered, and her pussy gripped me like a vise. I thanked God for the reprieve, but it turned out to be premature as she started again nearly immediately after her orgasm ended. In fact, I had to endure two more sets exactly like the first.

After the third orgasm from her on top, she just seemed to collapse from the exertion and intensity of her climaxing. This time, Iprayed to God for a reprieve. I also checked that my dick was still attached.

She was lying on her back, breathing heavily, and covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Her body seemed to glow in the soft indirect light of her room. My dick was still rock hard and I wanted to set the pace for a while. She eyed me silently as I repositioned myself over her. I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her shoulders to steady myself. With my knees, I worked her knees apart so I could get ready to enter her again. She grabbed my wrists and reached up to kiss me. I met her halfway and though our kiss started tender, it didn't stay that way for long. When I nipped her tongue, she grabbed the back of my head to force herself into me. I paid her back by entering her forcefully and grinding inside her. She fell against the bed, her eyes wide, "Fuck, that's deep!"

Goddamn right, it's deep. I wanted to be so far in her that I could see my cock pop out of her mouth. I stayed quiet as I was using my energy to tear up her pussy. I got into a rhythm of pulling out nearly completely and then slamming into her hard.

Her eyes stayed wide like she was surprised at the violence I was inflicting on her pussy. If she was going to look like that, I wanted her to reallysee. I grabbed the back of her head and forced her to look at our coupling.

"Look at us! Look at your little cunt swallowing my thick cock!" I grunted in her face. For her part, she wasn't looking at me as I made my demands known. She was transfixed on the point of our joining.

"That's it. Knock the fucking bottom out of my cunt, you bastard!" she groaned out in time to my thrusts. She wasn't moving at all any longer. She was just accepting the pounding like a champ and then out of nowhere, her eyes screwed shut, her audible exhale turned into a guttural moan, and I felt her fingernails dig rents into my wrists. I thrust deeply into her and moved my hips in a circle, consciously aware of my pubes compressed between our two bodies and grinding against her clit.

After a few brief aftershocks, her eyes opened and she cooed, "It feels like the tip of you is in my stomach."

That affected me so thoroughly, that I thrust into her unexpectedly. And forcefully. She grunted and started nodding, pleading, "Yes, again! Do it again! Fuck me like a bitch in heat!"

Again, I gave in to her need to be thoroughly pounded senseless. This time, though, I put her ankles on my shoulders and lifted her hips off the bed for a more natural angle to get into her deeply. With my hands, I tried to completely encircle her relatively tiny waist, though my fingertips were still a few inches away from touching. It still gave me the feeling of her being completely in my grasp. She was my little fuck toy -- my fleshlight -- and couldn't have gone anywhere even if she tried. It should be noted that she was, in fact,not trying. What shewas doing was matching my hard thrusts with thrusts of her own as she used her arms flat against the bed for leverage. Each time I pushed myself inside her, she exhaled a small squeal and her pussy contracted around me.

I wanted to come badly and probably would have if she hadn't exploded again with an orgasm. This time, it was a big one: she screamed unintelligibly while her entire body stiffened including her legs and pussy which pushed me out of her. As soon as my cock left her, she squirted all over us three or four times, resulting in both her inner thighs and my crotch completely coated in her juices. I grabbed my prick and slapped her glistening clit hard with it. Unsurprisingly sensitive after her orgasm, she gasped and her entire body jerked from the surprising contact. It served her right for squeezing me out of her pussy as I was about to empty myself inside of her.

I manhandled her nearly limp body until she was lying face down on the bed with her legs closed. I slapped her ass hard before straddling her thighs, and immediately entering her fully again.

"UGH!" she moaned as I bottomed out inside her. "Rearrange my insides with that log, you dirty motherfucker!"

Both of us had been surprisingly non-verbal for most of this evening's carnality, but her intermittent dirty talk affected me in the moment. She earned a forceful thrust deeper into her and an animalistic groan from the back of my throat. By this time, both of us were completely soaked in sweat, though in her case, it was as much from me dripping on her constantly. All I could smell was our sweat and her pussy.

"Smack my fat ass again," she cooed. There was nothing fat about her ass, but I slapped it hard anyway. She was back to pushing her ass into me in time to match my thrusts, but I wasn't feeling that build-up to orgasm. I kept drilling her with reckless abandon, but all this fucking had me desensitized me and her pussy just wasn't hitting my spots. I must have kept hitting hers though because after another two minutes of deep dicking, she screamed again, her pussy clenching in another attempt to rip my cock off and keep it to herself.

"Fuck, you bastard! Just unload your big balls in me already! My pussy is getting sore!" She articulated her thoughts clearly, but her lack of intonation and movement indicated her energy was mostly gone. She was just a hot, sweaty, hard-breathing mess.

Not going to finish like this, darlin'. I backed out of her quickly to elicit the inevitable gasp. Leaning over her, I used my fingernails to manage to slide open her nightstand drawer. Bingo! I grabbed a clear bottle of something and proceeded to lube up my rigid member, her entire ass, and most specifically, her tight little asshole. I tried a finger inside of her, expecting there to be a boatload of resistance but it wasn't fighting me. After I removed my finger, her asshole winked at me of a sort. I checked Darla's face and she was smiling and her eyes were closed. I forgot that she wasn't exactly new to having a cock working her ass.

I positioned the tip of my cock against her tiny little opening. She moaned as soon as it rubbed against her. I pushed into her until my bell end popped inside her. We both groaned in unison and she began moving her hips so her ass rotated in a circle. It felt like heaven being tugged just behind the head of my cock. I enjoyed it for another few seconds before shifting my body over her and pushing firmly to try to hide my entire dick inside her ass. As experienced with anal sex as she was though, she wasn't quite ready for me.

"Ooh, sweet fucking baby goddamned Jesus. That is the biggest fucking dick I've ever had up my lily-white asshole before. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Hold on a sec." She completed a very audible breath that went in through the nose and out through the mouth. "Goddamn that burns like a motherfucker, but FUCK it feels good." She wiggled her ass side-to-side, but my shaft stayed firmly lodged where it was -- three-quarters buried inside her butthole. "I can feel your cockhead behind my fucking navel. Jesus, Mary, and fucking Joseph you've got a big dick!"

I whispered in her ear, "It seems my cock has helped you find religion."

She giggled and then started to push back into me. "I've found something back there, but I don't know if it's religion."

"Well, if you haven't yet, you will soon." I thrust hard into her. I didn't look at the point of our coupling but I could tell I hadn't yet fully sheathed myself inside her. I would soon, though. "You're going to be praying for me to come soon." I thrust hard again. "For one reason or another." I thrust hard again.

I felt her coming around me as I continued to thrust hard. By now, I was completely inside her with each push into her and about three-quarters inside her with each retreat. Her asshole had stretched open enough and there was enough residual lube for me to start to slide in and out of her a bit more easily.

I continued to fuck her backdoor as I built toward my orgasm. Her asshole was super tight and the sensation was completely different than her pussy or mouth. It was a very firm hold that meant less friction and more tugging. She felt like she was coming again around me but it could have been just a continuance from before. Frankly, I had lost track of how many times she had come and was less interested in her pleasure at this point. I just wanted to unload inside her as my balls were beginning to ache because they were so filled with spunk.

And then she said it: "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."

Oh, I'll be blessing you all right! And with all the cum I have in me, my little wayward lamb. I pulled out gradually as I continued to work her ass until I was more than halfway out. Now, for each thrust, her sphincter muscle was working the few inches of my cock just below the head and that's how her ass was going to make me finish. I enjoyed watching her little asshole expand and contract around me as I worked us into a final frenzy.

I kept going through what felt like another of her orgasms when I began to crest. I couldn't hold back any longer. I slowly pulled myself out of her ass. Once I was free of her tightness, she rolled onto her back to receive her blessing. I pumped my cock a few times before the first spasm of my orgasm hit. And with a roar, I let loose a torrent of my cum, meant to sanctify every part of her it covered.

"Hallelujah!" she screamed right as the first rope of cum burst forth from me.

After the dozen or so violent orgasmic spasms I experienced kneeling over her, she lay docile and spent from nearly a dozen intense orgasms and grinning from ear to ear, enjoying well the feeling of being consecrated as the pearly white warmth of my cum pooled on her face, neck, tits, and belly.

"For Thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory," she managed softly as she closed her eyes slowly.

She was snoring before she could get to the "Amen."