A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
The woman visits on their wedding night with another gift.
4.3k words
4.42
21.9k
21
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now two weeks since they'd been forced to play the woman's cruel games and Sophie had received the "gift" of losing her virginity in a way that prepared her for bigger things.

With all the last minute tasks needing their attention Sophie and Michael had almost forgotten about the woman's promise to give them the second half of their "gift".

Their wedding day had gone off without a hitch and now they were walking out of the large reception room arm in arm on their way to the first night of their married life.

The happy couple could hardly keep their hands off each other as they made their way from the function room where their wedding guests were still celebrating and along the corridor to the lift that would take them to their honeymoon suite on the top floor of the hotel.

As the lift doors closed behind them playful teasing and kissing turned to a passionate embrace. Their breathing heavy. Their hands roaming the other's body. Exploring, probing, stimulating.

Until two floors later the lift stopped.

As the couple tried to compose themselves the doors opened and someone stepped into the lift.

Not just someone, it was the woman.

Before they had a chance to react, she cut them off.

"There are two things you should bear in mind before anything comes out of your mouth." she said harshly "Firstly, there is the video I took of our little game. You wouldn't want that turning up on the internet. Or maybe I could just play it on the big screen downstairs for your guests to see?"

"You wouldn't" Sophie said with barely concealed venom.

"I don't see why not. I've blurred myself out so it won't harm me. You, on the other hand..." The woman trailed off before continuing "Well, I suspect amateur porn star and celebrity slut isn't exactly top of your career list"

Michael, once again the voice of reason, said "Surely we can come to some arrangement? We can't pay you much, we're pretty much broke after the wedding."

"Oh, but I don't want money." the woman responded slyly "No, I just want you to willingly accept the second part of the wedding present I so generously prepared for you."

Michael's voice wavered as he said "And if we agree you'll delete the video and let us go?"

"Michael, you can't! You don't know if we can trust her."

"My dear, you can trust me to upload it in a heartbeat if I think you're not cooperating."

"OK, what is it you want us to do?" Sophie's voice was like ice.

"That's better. As I was going to say, the second thing you should bear in mind is that you don't actually have a choice."

"What?"

"I've already put things in motion. The champagne you just toasted yourself with was laced with a powerful aphrodisiac, as was the food. Everyone there, yourselves included will be able to think of nothing but sex for the next two days. Just as well there aren't any kids present because I suspect some of them are already fucking their brains out down there."

"That's ridiculous. Real aphrodisiacs don't exist." The tremor in Sophie's response showed that she was starting to doubt that fact.

"If that's the case, then why does Michael look as if he's trying to hide a rolling pin in his trousers. And, more importantly, why are you fingering your pussy right now."

Suddenly becoming aware of what she was doing, Sophie went bright red and snatched her hand out of her panties where it had drifted absentmindedly as she'd been listening to the woman.

"I think we need to get the pair of you to your room and into bed as soon as possible, don't you?" The woman said as the lift doors opened.

"Here, allow me" she said taking the room key from Michael's trembling hands and opening the door to the sumptuous honeymoon suite.

Once they were inside the expansive room, the woman directed their attention to two cocktail glasses.

"Blue for the boy and pink for the girl. Clichéd I know, but I'm a traditionalist." The woman said, adding "Drink up. And don't worry it won't do you any lasting harm. In fact, you'll probably enjoy it."

The couple hesitated for a few seconds until the woman pulled her phone out of her bag and hovered her finger menacingly over the screen.

The drinks had a slightly odd taste but were actually quite pleasant.

"What have you done to us?" Asked Sophie, worried that they might have just swallowed poison.

"Explanations later, for now we need to get Michael naked and chained to that bed" the woman threw a set of arm and leg cuffs at Sophie who caught them awkwardly.

"What?"

"You remember the position. Arms and legs attached to the corners. Face up would be less uncomfortable I think."

Sophie hesitated for a second so the woman continued.

"If you need help remembering I could always upload that video so you could remind yourself"

"N... No, I'll do it" Sophie said looking at Michael with tears in her eyes.

Michael started to reluctantly undress and then Sophie set to work and soon had Michael restrained flat on his back on the huge super-king-sized bed with his cock sticking up like a flagpole.

"Now your dress."

Sophie grudgingly pulled at the zip on the back of her strapless wedding dress until it finally dropped to the floor leaving her in just her garter belt, virginal white stockings, high heeled shoes and a tiny pair of sheer white lacy panties. The latter being absolutely soaked in her juices.

Her firm breasts didn't need a bra, not that the dress she had chosen left any option to wear one.

"Take off the panties and the shoes but leave the stockings on. I suspect Michael will find them a turn on." The woman said.

Michael's cock twitched involuntarily as if confirming her suggestion.

"I still say you're a lucky girl Sophie. Michael's cock has just the right combination of girth and length without being too big. The sort of cock you could ride forever."

There was something about the way she put a slight stress on the word "forever" that made Sophie a little uneasy. Although she also found herself fighting the urge to do just that.

"You should know that I'm a romantic at heart and believe that your first fuck should be enjoyable, memorable and last forever".

That word again, 'forever', what was she up to?

"My first gift has already taken care of the first part for your 'not-so-virgin any more' bride and tonight's gifts will make your first fuck both very memorable and also make it feel like it goes on forever."

That did not sound good.

"But where are my manners? It's your wedding night after all and there are 'things' you need to be doing. I'll just see myself out and leave you two lovebirds to it."

The door had barely closed before Sophie found herself literally leaping on Michael, impaling herself to the hilt in one go.

She had been worried that the massive thing the woman had shoved into her pussy during her previous game might have caused some permanent stretching but, if there had been any damage, she didn't notice.

As she slid down onto Michael's cock, experiencing for the first time the warmth and the sensation of each ripple and vein of a man's cock as it slid smoothly into her body.

Despite the copious lubrication her pussy was producing his cock felt huge inside her, it was a strange full feeling. Weird and a bit uncomfortable, but not entirely unpleasant.

As she started to move up and down it began to feel more pleasant, very pleasant indeed.

Forcing rational thought through the fog of lust in his brain Michael said "Hey, she's gone, you can untie me know"

But Sophie just carried on riding him, harder and harder, with a look of bliss on her face as she pounded up and down on his throbbing cock. Her juices making a lewd squelching noise to accompany their combined moans of pleasure.

Sophie's moans were getting higher and more urgent, her breath ragged as her body tensed in preparation for her impending orgasm.

Michael, too felt his balls tighten and his body stiffen as it prepared to squirt his seed deep into Sophie.

"So... Close..." Sophie gasped

"Me too. I'm gonna blow." Michael said, his face contorted in a mixture pain and pleasure.

"Cum with me." She pleaded. "I want to feel your cock as it squirts deep inside me."

But Michael couldn't oblige.

He was right on the edge and his balls felt like they would explode and the sensations make by Sophie's pussy as it rode him were unbearably intense but he just couldn't cum.

Sophie's eyes were shut tight shut and her face was screwed up in concentration as she tried to force herself over the edge to an orgasm that also would not come.

"Please. I can't" The sensations were getting unbearable for Michael now.

"But I'm so close." Sophie grunted; the frustration clear in her voice.

Leaning forwards so that her hard nipples brushed against Michael's firm chest and her clit mashed against his pubic bone she started slamming backwards and forwards has hard as she could. Literally trying to force the orgasm out of her uncooperative pussy.

If Michael hadn't been tied down, he would have pushed her off, as it was, all he could do was to gasp "Please Sophie, STOP! There was something in those drinks. She's made it so we can't cum"

From across the room, she heard the woman's voice "Well done. you finally figured it out. Well close enough, anyway."

"Woah - how did you get back in?" Sophie said without slowing down.

"I kept the key, I thought it might come in handy"

Sophie's eyes were a puzzling mixture of lust and anger. "What have you done to us you bitch?"

"No need for that dear. Like I said, it's nothing permanent and will probably wear off by tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? but I'm going to explode if I don't cum right NOW!" Sophie howled.

"And you can. You just need a man to squirt his seed in your pussy and, when you get enough in there, you'll have the biggest orgasm of your life."

"But I'm trying" said Michael "but it's not working."

"Oh, it'll work. It's just that the drink made it so that pussy juices make your cock swell up. It feels great to the woman riding you but it also seals things up and stops the cum getting out. You can cum anywhere you like except in her pussy."

It took a couple of seconds for the meaning of what the woman had said to sink in.

"You mean we're stuck like this? But I can't take any more. It's too intense"

"Not exactly Michael, there is a way out. She just needs a man to fuck her. It just can't be you."

"But... That's... Not... Fair!" gasped Sophie who was nearing exhaustion now but could not stop riding Michael's cock.

"I can help if you like. I have some of friends outside who will be more than willing to help."

"No! Never. I love my husband and won't cheat on him!"

"Your choice. If you think you can keep that up for the next day... or so." the woman replied with an evil smirk. She knew it was only a matter of seconds now.

"Sophie, PLEASE. I can't take any more. I need you to suck me off and make me cum and you can't do that if you're fucking me."

"But Michael..."

Sophie had to admit defeat. Even though she was getting tired, the fire between her legs kept driving her on.

"OK. OK. You win. Get Them". Was all she could manage to gasp out.

With a satisfied smile the woman turned an opened the door to reveal two of the biggest men Sophie had ever seen.

As they peeled off their clothes it became apparent that their 'equipment' was also on an industrial scale and their bodies toned and muscular.

Anybody fucked by these guys would definitely know about it and Sophie was going to be taking both of them.

Even soft they were much bigger than Michael and they were getting bigger by the second.

"Good job we did that training wasn't it. Otherwise, they have had a bit of a struggle getting in." The woman could see the look of horror on Sophie's face and was making the most of it.

With a slight nod of her head the woman signalled that the proceedings should begin.

One of the huge men walked over to Sophie and lifted her writhing body off Michael's cock which wildly jerked in the air as he still struggled for release.

Taking her round to the side of the bed he dropped her onto it with her face level with Michael's engorged and straining cock. She could see how it was slick from her juices and could smell the intense aroma.

A more desparate urge surpassed the one telling her to lick the juices from the cock in front of her face and she yelled "DAMMIT FUCK ME!"

gripping the stranger's now fully hard cock she pulled him closer "STICK IT IN ME AND FUCK ME HARD! I NEED YOUR CUM IN MY HOT WET PUSSY!"

Sophie's shocking outburst momentarily distracted Michael from his predicament and he watched in awe as the massive figure lined up the fist-sized head of his impressive weapon at the entrance to his young bride's waiting pussy.

He rubbed it up and down her slit a few times to lubricate it then slowly started to push forward.

Sophie's pussy lips stretched impossibly wide around the monster and then the head popped inside.

"YES! YES! SHOVE IT IN! FUCK ME!" Sophie was almost crazy from lust now. The feelings in her pussy were way more intense than any orgasm she'd ever experienced yet it still wasn't enough. she needed to cum. she needed to cum now!

He carried on moving slowly forward, teasing her.

"NO. Not like that. FUCK ME HARD! STICK IT IN MY CUNT AND CUM IN ME!"

He obliged, forcing his whole length inside.

"YES! OH GOD! It's so big, but it feels so good."

The pressure in Michael's cock pulled him back to reality.

"Sophie, please, I need you to suck it."

Crawling forwards with difficulty, Sophie positioned herself over the twitching head of her husband's straining cock and took it into her mouth.

"Oh god, yes. That feels so good. Lick it Sophie, suck off the juices so that I can cum"

Sophie began to bob her head up and down as best she could, swirling her tongue over his sensitive head. The thrusts from the cock in her pussy forcing her deeper onto his cock with every stroke.

Without warning, Michael suddenly groaned loudly and arched his back, forcing his cock deep into the back of her throat and squirting jet after jet of cum down into her waiting stomach.

"Thank you. I don't think I could have taken much more." Said Michael as Sophie lifted her head off his cock and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

The man fucking her pussy stiffened and, plunging the full length of his cock into her, started to cum deep inside her.

Sophie could feel the huge globs of cum pulsing up the man's cock as he came.

"YES. THAT'S IT. CUM IN MEEEEE!" She yelled.

Then, as he started to pull out.

"NOOOO! IT'S NOT ENOUGH! I DIDN'T CUM YET!"

The woman seemed to be enjoying the situation immensely.

"Sorry my dear, frustrating isn't it. Perhaps the next man will do it for you. Or maybe we can find some more."

Sophie would have gladly fucked the whole hotel staff at this point she was so desperate to cum.

The other huge man lined himself up and slid straight into her slick pussy in one stroke, filling her up completely.

"GOD YES. It's even bigger than the other one."

She was writhing uncontrollably now as he fucked her with long slow strokes and it wasn't too long before the stimulation of the spasming of her pussy walls sent him over the edge and he started to pump his seed into her.

She could feel the pulsing as he came and bore down, milking every last drop from him.

"PLEEEESE. PLEEESE. I... NEED... TO... CUMMMMMMMMMM!" she screamed. Her orgasm hitting her just as she reached the last word.

The man fucking her struggled to pull out as she shook and twisted as her body reacted to the massive orgasm flooding through her.

"She's so fucking tight. I can't get it out"

Finally Sophie's orgasm subsided and her cunt muscles relaxed enough to let his cock slip out of her.

As Sophie lay there gasping and trying to catch her breath Michael said "Hey, wait. I came but I'm still horny as hell, my cock's still hard as iron."

The woman smiled "Yes, the drugs I gave you will keep you like that until they wear off. As you've already noticed, they also give you an insatiable urge to fuck which only gets worse the longer you try to ignore it."

"But Sophie's going to be alright now though?"

"Depends what you mean by 'all right'. She drank the same aphrodisiac as you so she'll be fucking the plant pots before long unless she gets a cock inside her. But otherwise, she'll be fine."

"We played your game so release me." said Michael

"Oh no. We've only just started." The woman said as, taking two more restraints out of her bag, she fastened the panting Sophie's wrists to the top and bottom of the bed locking her in position with her arms outstretched and her pussy exposed and vulnerable.

Sophie started to panic "What are you doing?"

"Well now we start round two. You both need to fuck and we've seen how cruel it is if Michael fucks you and or if you fuck him so we're going to have to make other arrangements".

Sophie opened her mouth to speak but the woman continued.

"Now before we continue, how do you feel about anal? I mean, does the idea of a cock up your ass turn you on?"

"What? NO! I would never..." Sophie's outraged reply only seemed to amuse the woman.

"OK, maybe later then. I think we'd better take some precautions for now."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a butt plug.

Sophie tried to pull away. "No, you can't put that in me."

"You're right dear. It would be better to use this one - it has a red gem on it to say 'no entry'"

She replaced the butt plug in her bag pulling out another which, as promised, did have a red gem in the base. It was also twice as big.

Sophie opened her mouth to protest and the woman rammed the plug in saying "Good idea, we should lubricate it first"

Leaving the plug in Sophie's mouth the woman inserted three fingers into Sophie's unresisting pussy and scooped out a big glob of juices which she then proceeded to smear around and then into Sophie's asshole.

"Hmmmmph!" was all Sophie could manage around the monster in her mouth.

"Relax dear. It's going in with, or without your help and, it you don't relax a bit, it'll really hurt."

The woman worked first one, then two and finally three fingers into Sophie's struggling ass.

"HHHhhhhhmmmph!"

"That's it dear, nearly over, we just have to..." with that she removed the plug from Sophie's mouth and started pushing it into the girl's spasming anus.

"Ow! No! Stop! It won't fit It's too big!" Sophie pleaded.

As if to prove Sophie wrong the woman increased her pressure and the combination of drool, cum and pussy juice on the now slimy plug overcame the resistance of her anal sphincter and it slid in with a plopping noise leaving just the gem on view.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"I told you to relax"

"How long do I have to be like this? What happens next?"

"For you dear it's more of the same I'm afraid but it's only fair for hubby to get a little assistance too."

"What do you mean?"

"On your behalf I put up personal add: 'Big Cocks and horny women needed by honeymoon couple' and I got quite a response. They're waiting outside and all seem very keen."

"But you can't. I mean I won't"

"Oh my dear you can, and you will. In fact you're going to be begging them to do it. That little prick you just felt was a little injection now that will relax you."

She leaned over and injected Michael as well.

"It will also boost the effect of the aphrodisiac so everyone should have a good time. And don't forget you still can't cum without big injection of cum in your pussy."

With that the woman went over to the door and beckoned.

Her restraints meant that Sophie couldn't see the door but the look on Michael's face showed that whatever he saw, it wasn't good.

"How many are there?" she asked

12