A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stopped counting at fifty" the woman replied.

Even though the suite was huge it was starting to get a little crowded now and some of them were now in Sophie's line of site.

There were all shapes and sizes, Thin, fat, tall, short. Some of the women looked like supermodels, others like dowdy frustrated housewives.

The main distinguishing feature of the men was that their cocks varied in size from large to 'Oh my god!'. Clearly the woman had been doing a bit of filtering there.

The woman cleared her throat silencing the room.

"OK, the rest of you wait outside for now. As discussed, the are rules are fucking and sucking only, no pain or injuries otherwise anything goes."

The woman reached up under her skirt and removed her panties - they were black, lacy and soaked with pussy juice.

Climbing onto the large bed and hitching up her skirt she straddled Michael's chest.

"I was going to just sit back and watch the fun but that cock of your hubby's is just too good to resist." she said stuffing her panties into Sophie's mouth as she kissed Michael deeply.

He could feel the heat and slickness of her pussy on his bare chest as she slid slowly down his body.

Raising herself up she positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her clit with it a little before sliding it back and dropping slightly so that the tip was just inside.

"No, wait you can't. It'll..."

"Hush dear you'd better just hope someone's into sucking and they're not to far back in the queue because I'm afraid that, although Sophie has a great view, her mouth is full and she can't actually reach to help you out at the moment."

"Don't you dare" Sophie cried, spitting out the stained panties. But the woman did anyway.

With a groan of satisfaction, the woman slowly lowered herself, impaling her pussy on the thick hard cock below her until she came to rest on his large balls.

For Michael the sensation was incredible but it was tempered by the knowledge that pleasure would soon turn to frustration and then pain.

The woman rode Michael for what felt like an eternity. Her pussy muscles expertly massaging and teasing his cock and her large tits bouncing in front of his face.

When she'd finally finished using him and climbed off, having cum at least three times, his balls felt ready to explode again yet his cock remained unsatisfied and impossibly hard.

As Sophie watched the woman fucking her newlywed husband she found herself getting hornier and hornier until she was practically wailing with frustration by the time she'd finished.

The fucking started in earnest now with what felt like a never-ending stream of tits, asses, cocks, pussies and mouths all wanting to use the bound couple.

For Michael the dowdy ones were the worst. They tended to be frustrated housewives who never sucked him and always went on riding him for ever; leaving him feeling like his balls were in a vice.

There was also the occasional guy who chose to ride his cock. Although conflicted at first, he was growing to look forward to these because he got to fuck and cum at the same time.

Sophie had a slightly better time. She was getting used to the big cocks now and was actually starting to enjoy them.

For her it was the women with strap-ons who were the problem. They used her pussy but were incapable of cumming and relieving the tension they'd caused. Most of them were good at licking her pussy too, driving her even wilder.

Sophie's hands were also starting to get a bit tired.

Although some of the men used Michael's hands to get themselves hard, most went for Sophie's. They'd put their cocks into her palms and she had to try to give them a hand job which wasn't exactly easy in her bound position.

When the queue finally dwindled and the last softening cock and satisfied wet pussy had disappeared out of the door the woman unlocked their restraints allowing the couple to collapse into an exhausted sleep hugging each other in the middle of the now soaking mattress.

She then made her way quietly to the door leaving the sleeping couple in peace.

They still hadn't recognised her or worked out why she was doing this to them.

But they would.

As she went out she left a small card next to the door.

It said simply:

You can keep the butt plug... For next time.

12