A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 04

Story Info
Michael gets cuckolded as their awful future is revealed.
6.3k words
4.19
20.9k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The display on Sophie's ringing phone showed that it was the woman calling.

Well, technically it said "hell bitch" because, after the woman's previous visit, Sophie had got herself very drunk and changed the contact name on both of their phones.

"I'll get it" said Michael.

"No, she's calling me. I should answer it."

Ignoring her, Michael grabbed the phone. "Look, please stop hurting Sophie. I know you don't believe that I didn't mean to hurt your daughter, but I really am a good guy and I will prove it to you. But please stop punishing Sophie for my mistake."

"Michael..." The woman's voice was the complete opposite of Michael's. Calm, and as cold as ice.

Determined to get his point across Michael continued.

"OK, I get it. You want to punish me. But leave her out of it."

As he paused for breath woman started to talk in a calm, measured tone.

"Michael, you really don't get it do you? Sophie being abused by all those strangers IS your punishment. You will watch helplessly as she is forced to let them use her body for their pleasure and you will know that it is your fault. You will listen to her moans of ecstasy and pain as they take their pleasure with your sweet young bride knowing that you can do nothing to stop it."

"But..."

"Even if, one day, I have a change of heart, you will still need to live for the rest of your life with the knowledge that her suffering was as a direct result of you."

"But I..."

"Of course, by then she will have grown to hate you for what you made her go through and the thought of making love, or even talking to you will be repulsive to her."

"I..."

"THAT, my dear Michael, is your punishment. Now, hand the phone to Sophie and leave the room. Oh, and Michael, the next time I call her phone I expect to speak to her, not you."

Shocked, Michael handed the phone to Sophie.

"Michael, what did she say? Where are you going."

"Sophie, my dear. I asked Michael to give us a little privacy so that we could have a little chat."

"But he was close to tears. What did you say to him?"

"I just reminded him that your suffering was all his fault. For a monster, he's actually quite a sensitive guy."

"He is NOT a monster."

"We'll see if you still think that way after you've been doing this for a while."

"I love my husband and always will. I will not allow myself to turn into a poisonous psychopathic bitch like you."

"Now then Sophie, is that any way to speak to the person who quite literally holds your lives in her hands? I think you should apologise."

Sophie hesitated, fighting her anger, then spoke.

"I... I'm sorry." Sophie said, not entirely convincingly

"Oh no dear. It's not me you should be apologising to. Michael is the one who'll need your apology. Insincere as it is. After all, he is the one who is going to be suffering the consequences of that little outburst."

"But that's not fair. You can't..."

"I think I've already demonstrated quite clearly that I can... and will."

"I've had enough! Post your revenge porn. I don't care. I'm not going on with this and you can't make me."

"The videos were just an 'encouragement'. I have other tools at my disposal. For example, it would be terrible if one of you were to get mugged or have a little accident."

"You'd never get away with it."

"I don't know, people get mugged all the time. Or, maybe, if you really piss me off, I'll have one you sent to prison for molesting children. A few incriminating photos on your phone or laptop is all it would take, and they are so easy to fake these days."

"You bitch! Don't you dare."

"Or what? You're not exactly in any position to be making threats."

Sophie was boiling with rage but forced herself to hold her tongue as the woman continued.

"Anyway, I can't waste any more time explaining the obvious to you. We have work to do."

"Work?"

"Yes, a client will visit you at eight o'clock this evening.

He recently found out his wife is having an affair and has developed a cuckold fetish as a result."

"I don't understand. Does he want Michael to sleep with his wife as well?"

"God no!" Sophie could hear the amusement in her voice, "He needs revenge. He wants to do to someone else what his wife did to him, so he wants you to seduce him and let him fuck you in front of your husband."

"I... I can do that." said Sophie, feeling decidedly less than confident about it than her words suggested.

"It's vitally important that you are utterly convincing, and you are not to tell Michael anything other than that you are entertaining a client tonight and that he is to be involved."

"But couldn't I just tell him..."

"I said no. And don't be tempted to do it behind my back. I've had a few cameras hidden around your house so I will know if you do."

"How? When?"

Ignoring her, the woman continued "That conversation in bed the other night was particularly touching, but I have to tell you that running away to South America would be a very bad idea. The law there can be even more corrupt than it is here."

"You heard that?"

"And a lot more. So forget any ideas about double crossing me."

"We just..."

"I know what you 'just'. But it's not going to happen, so forget it. Your lives are mine now."

"Please, we..."

"If you want to 'please me' then follow my instructions, and be nice and convincing for the client tonight. A package will be coming with the clothes I want you to wear, detailed instructions, and some other... 'items' that you will need."

"'items'?" Sophie didn't like the way the woman had stressed that word, or the way she ignored her question and carried on.

"Open it whilst Michael's showering. I want it to be nice a surprise for him."

Sophie was getting even more anxious now. The woman's idea of 'nice' was invariably completely the opposite.

"What items? And why can't I wear my own clothes?"

But the line was dead as the woman had disconnected.

She rushed out to Michael and flung herself into his arms.

"What did she want?"

"Oh Michael, it's horrible. There's a client coming round tonight, and she wants me to..." She stopped herself just in time.

"He's what? What's so terrible?"

"She says I can't tell you anything else about it, and she's put cameras all over the house, so she'll know if I do."

Looking around Michael said, angrily, "Well I don't care. I'm not putting up with this. So what if you do tell me?"

"Pleeese Michael! Don't. She's threatened to do things to us if we annoy her - terrible things."

"What sort of things? She can't hear everything and if we know she's after us we can..."

His phone beeped as a text message came in from an anonymous number.

It said "I hear they do terrible things to child molesters in prison Michael..."

The shocked silence that ensued was shattered by the doorbell.

"That will be a package for me. You can't see what's inside it so go and take a shower."

"What, with that woman watching?"

"It's not like she hasn't seen you naked before. Besides, what choice do we have?"

Making a rude gesture to the unseen camera he headed up the stairs as Sophie answered the door to the waiting courier.

Upon opening the package, the first thing she saw was the dress.

It had a front that could be unbuttoned to give a plunging neckline, a low cut back and a slit up one leg.

It looked as if it had been quite expensive but had seen better days. Someone's party frock that hadn't been worn in a while.

Sophie noticed that the split had been deliberately extended by tearing it so that would reveal a lot more of her thigh than it should have done.

It was also at least a size too small, maybe two, so it was really going to emphasize her curves.

There was some gaudy makeup as well as some cheap perfume that could, at best, be described as 'enthusiastic'. The bed was going to reek of it for weeks.

The underwear that accompanied it, in contrast, looked high quality, expensive, and very sexy.

It had a lacy trim complementing sheer panelling that left just enough to the imagination to be highly tantalising.

The matching stockings were of a similarly high quality - sheer, black and silky smooth to the touch.

Sophie made a mental note to shave her legs and pussy when she showered, this underwear was not going to be forgiving.

Beneath the clothing was a powerful vibrator, a pair of handcuffs, some small keys and box with a note taped to it headed "Michael's surprise - destroy this note after reading".

The note contained instructions for what Sophie should do that evening and how she should do it.

As she read it, she rapidly came to the conclusion that Michael was not going to like what was in store for him this evening.

Peering inside the small box she said to herself quietly "And he's really not going to like this."

When Michael had finished in the shower, she ushered him out and, taking the package, slipped into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Put on something casual and wait downstairs." She called through the door "And when the guy arrives, offer him a drink."

"Are you sure you can't tell me anything?" Michael asked hopefully.

"No." Sophie really wanted to tell him more, but instead, said simply "Just go and get ready. He'll be here soon."

Sullenly, Michael slunk downstairs and sat on the edge of the couch; nervously awaiting the arrival of the mystery guest.

The thirty minutes he sat there waiting felt like an eternity and when, precisely on the stroke of eight o'clock, the doorbell rang he nearly jumped out of his skin.

Composing himself he went over and opened the door to a well-dressed and, he had to admit, pretty good-looking, middle-aged man.

"Come in and sit down. Would you like a drink?" Michael asked, hoping that the nerves he felt didn't show in his voice.

"A red wine if you have it" the man replied as he walked over and sat uncomfortably in one of the chairs.

While he was making the man's drink, Michael poured himself a large one too.

"Sophie won't be long, she's just getting ready" Michael cursed himself for using her real name.

When, right on cue, Sophie appeared at the top of the stairs Michael almost dropped the drinks he was carrying.

She had on bright red lipstick and her boobs were practically bursting out her dress as the strained buttons down the front threatened to pop open at any moment as she walked.

"Steve" she said brightly, "I've been counting the seconds till you arrived."

"Hi." He responded.

"I see that worthless husband of mine has managed to get you a drink. Not that he bothered to get one for me though."

There was a cruel edge to Sophie's voice as she continued

"No, Michael, don't bother. Let a real gentleman get the lady a drink."

Sitting down on the couch and looking across at Steve she added "Pour me some of that fancy rum, a large one. Then come and join me on over here." she said patting the cushion beside her.

Steve practically leapt out of his seat and poured her a very large drink from a bottle that had pictures of bananas on it.

He handed Sophie the drink and sat down beside her, she shifted her leg so that the slit in her skirt fell open revealing a shapely leg along with her stocking top and a fair amount of thigh above it.

"So, what do you do for a living Steve" asked Michael, pretending to make small talk but really trying to shift Steve's attention away from his wife.

"Oh Michael, you know you don't ask that sort of questions. Besides, Steve's far more interested at looking at my leg."

Steve blushed slightly and looked away.

"No, don't stop. I think I have great legs, not that Michael ever notices. What do you think Steve? Do you like looking at my legs?"

"I, er..."

"And these new stockings make them feel so silky - feel how smooth they are Steve"

Taking his hand, she placed it onto her leg and held it there for a second before sliding it up past her stocking top to let it rest on her exposed upper thigh.

"Does my leg feel smooth Steve? I shaved my legs especially for you." Then, with a saucy giggle, she added, "I shaved 'everywhere'"

Michael tried to look away, but she stopped him. "No Michael, I want you to see how you should have appreciated my legs." she said harshly.

"Sorry, I..." Michael started but she cut him off with a glare.

Turning to Steve she said "But you can only see one of them. would you like to see them both?"

Without waiting for an answer, she stood up and, facing Steve but with her back to Michael, slowing raised her skirt to reveal her well-proportioned, stocking encased legs, the silky material glistening as it caught the light.

She stopped just short of her crotch and, with a sexy smirk, said "Oops. Nearly showed you something else."

With a sly wink she added conspiratorially

"I bought some special undies for tonight, Michael's going to have a fit when he sees how much they cost him! Maybe, if you're a good boy I might show you more later."

Leaning in close she gave him a suggestive grin and whispered in his ear "or more likely if you're a very naughty one"

Sophie then winked at Steve again and then pretended to trip, allowing herself to fall, sprawling into his lap.

Taking his cue, Steve kissed her deeply, running his hands all over her body, paying particular attention to her rounded ass and straining breasts.

Sophie returned the kiss enthusiastically, her hands exploring his body too.

Conflicting feelings of anger, jealousy and lust flowed through Michael as he watched his wife brazenly flirting and kissing another man.

Eventually, she broke the kiss and pulled away. As she did she contrived to twist her body, causing the strained buttons to finally give way and the front of her dress to pop open, exposing her lingerie covered breasts and the clear outlines of her large stiff nipples.

Turning to Michael she said "You see that? THAT'S how a real man does it."

Michael turned bright red and squirmed in his chair.

Pulling her top fully open she yelled at Michael "Do you see how hard my nipples are, just from kissing him?"

Taking Steve's hands and placing them on her breasts, she said "Feel them Steve, feel how my body reacts to the touch of a real man". She looked directly into Michael's eyes as she emphasised those last two words.

"Of course, I don't need to ask Steve if he knows how hot and wet he's made me. I felt the naughty boy slip his hand between my legs when we were kissing."

Sophie licked her lips suggestively.

"And you should feel how hard his cock is. I bet he could fuck me right now if I asked him to."

Sophie put her hand on the sizable bulge that was growing in Steve's crotch and said "Would you like to do that Steve? Do you want to fuck me here, right now?"

Steve nodded, temporarily unable to speak as Sophie continued

"Or, better, do you want to take me upstairs and fuck me in our marriage bed whilst my pathetic loser husband watches you give me the orgasms he couldn't even manage to deliver on our wedding night?"

That last comment really stung Michael because it was perfectly true. The evil woman had contrived it so that he was the only one of many men who'd fucked her that night who had been unable to give her an orgasm.

Sophie's voice cut through his thoughts.

"Come on Mikey Boy, Steve's going to show you how a real man fucks your wife and you're going to watch every single second and listen to every single moan of ecstasy I make as he does it".

Michael's face as he followed them up the stairs was a picture of confused misery.

Sophie was squeezing out of her dress as he entered the room.

"Enjoying the view, Michael? Well, I bought this underwear for Steve, not you, so don't get any ideas."

Laughing, she taunted, "Well, technically, you bought this because I used your credit card. How does it feel to know that you're paying a fortune to make my lover horny?"

Michael moved to undress, but Sophie stopped him.

"No, keep your clothes on and sit on that chair in the corner. That pathetic body of yours would only put me off. Just knowing it's there at all is going to be bad enough."

As Michael sat on the chair, she produced a pair of handcuffs and said "Hands behind your back, the only one touching my body tonight is going to be Steve."

When Sophie reached around him to fasten his hands to the chair, he could see that there were tears in her eyes as she whispered very softly in his ear "I'm so sorry."

Although in one sense this was a relief for Michael, it also made things much worse.

Sophie wanted to say more. She wanted to explain how the woman's note had ordered her to tease and humiliate him as she seduced Steve.

Not knowing where the cameras were, however, she didn't dare and just had to hope that he'd still love her enough to listen to her explanation afterwards.

Turning her back on him, she embraced Steve, encouraging him to run his hands over her body as she said pulled at his clothes, stripping him of first his shirt and then sending his trousers and underwear down to his ankles.

"Oh yes Steve, don't stop. Your hands on my body make me feel all tingly. Don't these undies feel great, they're so silky and they make me feel so sexy. Especially when I feel your hard body rubbing up against me."

Breaking the embrace for a moment Steve took a step back to admire Sophie and said "I love it - You have a really great body and it deserves to be shown off in expensive lingerie like that. I hope your useless husband realises what he's lost now."

"You naughty boy! Did I hear you just say that you wanted me to parade around like this for the whole neighbourhood to see?" As she did so pulled the curtains open for a second, before whipping them closed again just as quickly and adding "Or do you want me all for yourself?"

By way of answer Steve pushed Sophie down onto the bed and, pushing her knees wide apart, proceed to kiss his way up her stocking clad leg all the way from her toes to where her sopping pussy could be seen through the thin material of the tiny thong that covered it.

Puckering his lips, he blew on her erect clit eliciting a gasp from the prone Sophie.

"Oh god Steve, that feels so good. I love the feel of your hot breath on my pussy." Closing her eyes in ecstacy, she added, "I hope you're watching Michael, you might learn something. Not that you're ever going to find yourself between my legs again."

Reaching down she started to tease her clit and play with her pussy slipping first one, then two fingers inside and making lewd sloshing and slurping sounds as her juices started to flow freely.

"Do you like that, Steve?" she moaned, "Does it turn you on when I play with myself for you like this? Can you smell how horny you've made me?" Holding up her glistening, pussy juice coated, fingers for Michael to see she called over to him "See this? He hasn't even started yet, and he's already made me wetter than you ever did"

"Eat my pussy Steve, I want Michael to hear my moans as you to suck my clit and stick your tongue deep inside me."

She pushed Steve's head into her crotch, forcing his face into her dripping pussy.

Steve's tongue flicked across her clit, gently at first before building up to a firm swirling motion that sent shivers through Sophie's body and caused her to moan out loud.

He punctuated his attention to her clit by probing her pussy with his tongue. Scooping up her juices and spreading them all over her engorged pussy and lubricating her clit as he worked on it.

The sensations drove Sophie wild.

"Oh god Michael, Steve really knows what he is doing down there, and it feels so good. So much better than your pathetic attempts."

It didn't take long before she was writhing beneath him in the throes of a noisy orgasm.

Her cries taunted the bound Michael who pulled at the chair and, despite himself, was ashamed to see that he was starting to develop a large bulge in his trousers.

12