A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing Steve's head away Sophie slid down the bed until she could take his cock between her lips.

Starting with just the tip, she teased it with her tongue, relishing the feeling as his already stiff cock swelled further in her mouth.

Gradually she worked the whole thing in until he was buried to the hilt in her throat.

"I want you to fuck my mouth and then cum in it." She said, "I want to taste your hot cum and feel it trickling down my throat as I swallow your load."

Michael could hear her gagging as Steve began to energetically thrust his cock and out of her face.

His breath became more rapid and his thrusts jerkier as got close to cumming then, he stiffened as his cock started to spurt jet after jet of pent up cum into Sophie's welcoming mouth, finally pulling out and squirting a couple of huge globs over her face and tits.

Gasping for breath Sophie turned to Michael and said cruelly "Did you enjoy that, Michael? Did it turn you on to see your wife sucking off a better man's dick? Does the sight of another man's cum over my face and boobs make you horny?"

Michael shook his head, but the bulge in his lap showed him to be a liar.

"Oh no. I think someone's telling fibs. I can see that 'little Mikey' wishes he was in my mouth as well. Well, that's never going to happen ever again so he's going have to get used to disappointment."

Pushing her boobs into Michael's face and almost smothering him, she commanded "Lick me clean so you can see what a real man's cum tastes like."

Turning back to Steve she said, "What do you think? Should I suck him off while you're fucking me and see if we can force him to cum whilst another man's banging his wife?"

"Hell Yeah!" was Steve's enthusiastic response. His cock already starting to get hard again.

Pushing Steve back onto the bed Sophie climbed on top, positioning her pussy over his face whilst she went down on his cock in a 69 position.

It didn't take long for her to get him fully hard again at which point she got down on her knees in front of Michael and, looking him directly in the eyes, said "Come down here Steve, and show this pathetic loser how a real man fills a pussy. I want you to fuck me till I scream for more."

Steve pulled aside Sophie's soaking thong and entered her slowly, savouring the sensation of her tight wet pussy as he gradually worked his hard cock inside her.

"Oh god that feels so good. His cock feels so much better than yours Michael."

Even though the man's cock was clearly smaller than his, Michael still somehow felt ashamed of his manhood.

"Look at him sliding in and out. See how much deeper he goes than you ever did. Can you see my pussy juices on it where he's making me so wet?"

Sophie reached across and, opening his trousers, released Michael's straining cock.

Closing her mouth around it she started to bob up and down in time to Steve's fucking.

Before long, sensing the familiar stiffening that signalled Michael's impending ejaculation, she pulled her mouth away leaving his unsatisfied cock waving in the air.

She taunted him saying "Oh no. You don't get to cum in my mouth. I want Steve to see the pathetic dribble that comes out when you squirt your so called load."

Taking his cock in her hand she started to jerk it vigorously saying "Are you going to cum for us Mikey? Eh? Are you going to make a mess all over your trousers? Should I let you? Do you think you deserve it?"

Michael nodded, close to release now. He could feel it building. Boiling in his cock and then... as the woman had instructed in her note, Sophie stopped.

Michael moaned in frustration as the ruined orgasm just dribbled pathetically out of the bloated purple tip of his twitching cock.

"Aww. Did you think I was going to let you have a proper orgasm? Real orgasms are for real men with real cocks like Steve not pathetic losers like you."

Michael, groaned in disappointment.

"You know, that was fun. I think I'll do it again. What do you think Steve?"

Steve's response was to speed up his thrusting as he said "Let's see who cums first"

Sophie took Michael's cock in her mouth again but didn't last long before the orgasm Steve's thrusting forced from her had her moaning and gasping around it, the vibrations sending thrills through Michael's loins.

As her orgasm ebbed, she picked up the pace at both ends, meeting Steve's thrusts with her own to drive him deeper inside her and bobbing up and down on Michael's cock as if her life depended on it.

Sophie felt Steve tense and start to pump his seed deep into her pussy just as Michael was reaching the point of no return.

She toyed with the idea of keeping his cock in her mouth and allowing him a proper orgasm but knew that the woman would be watching so, at the very last second, she pulled her mouth away again.

A single glob squirted into her face, but the rest dribbled away uselessly. She'd cut that a little too close for comfort.

As Steve pulled out, she said "Let's get another drink before you fuck me again."

"Sure, I could do with a break"

"One thing first though" said Sophie, opening a drawer and pulling out the small box which she opened and showed to Steve who smiled and whistled approvingly.

"I think that'll suit him perfectly. Just the accessory for a loser cock like his." he said with a grin.

The box contained a plastic chastity cage which she held up for Michael to finally see, and she said, "Just because I don't need his useless cock anymore, I don't want him getting any ideas about stuffing it anywhere else."

"From now on that cock of his is staying in that cage and his sex life is going to consist of watching me fuck real men."

Michael's eyes widened as she reached down and clumsily fitted the plastic device around his shrinking cock, securing it inside with a tiny padlock that looked a bit more sturdy than others of that size he'd seen on luggage.

"And we don't want you to get bored while we're gone." She said, retrieving the vibrator from her drawer.

Turning it on, she jammed it securely under him, touching the cock cage and sending vibrations through his encased cock and up through his ass as he sat on it.

"Have fun" she said as she turned and left.

Michael could hear them laughing and talking for a while downstairs and then the unmistakable sounds of sex as they fucked again.

Frustratedly, he pulled at the cuffs holding him but, other than almost toppling the chair, he achieved nothing.

As he sat, he could feel his cock slowly expanding to fill its plastic prison and jamming itself into any small openings as he got the beginnings of an erection.

The gentle stimulation of the vibrator combined with the sounds of the couple downstairs fucking on the couch, kitchen table or wherever, soon had him as hard as the cage would permit and he found he was building up to another orgasm.

Unfortunately, the fact that being hard in a cock cage is pretty uncomfortable, combined with the relatively low setting Sophie had left the vibrator on, meant that his orgasm, when it finally came, was less of an explosion, more another damp squib.

He was effectively strapped into a machine that makes ruined orgasms until such time as they came back and let him out.

--------------------------------------------

Eventually, Michael heard giggling and voices coming up the stairs and the pair burst into the room.

Sophie was completely naked now. A sheen of perspiration covered her skin and she had cum in her hair.

Ignoring Michael, Sophie led Steve over to the bed.

Pushing him onto his back, she straddled his already hard cock and, taking her time to relish the feeling, slowly slid down on started to ride him in cowgirl position.

Leaning forward so that her nipples brushed against Steve's chest as she rode him she said

"I love riding Steve's cock. Can you see how my pussy lips are stretched around it? It feels so much better than yours inside me and he's a much better lover. So attentive and he's given me so many orgasms I've lost count."

Cum was dribbling almost continuously from Michael's encased cock now and his eyes were rolled back into his head.

"Look at that pathetic loser Steve. Look at how his cum just dribbles out. Not like yours. I love the way it feels when it squirts into me like a fire hose."

Looking over her shoulder at Michael she called

"Hey loser, look at me when I'm talking to you! Do you see how Steve came so hard his cum landed in my hair? Bet you wish you could do that."

Michael could see the mixture of the pair's cum and pussy juices lubricating Steve's cock as Sophie picked up the pace and really started to pound her pussy up and down on it.

Her lust filled cries and moans echoing around the house could probably heard by all their neighbours.

"Oh god yes! It feels so good. Steve's cock fills me up and reaches places that you never could."

Sophie changed position and turned to face Michael so that he could now see lust filled face and the sheen of sweat on her bouncing breasts and pebble-like nipples as she rode her lover to climax.

Locking her eyes on Michael's, she yelled "Yes, that's it Steve! Cum inside me! I want to feel your cock pumping its seed deep in my pussy again as I cum on it."

Her orgasm hit hard, making her pussy walls spasm and pushing Steve over the edge.

His body stiffened and he groaned loudly, his face screwed tightly, as Sophie crying out as she orgasmed over and over again, continued to ride him until her pussy had milked every last drop of cum from him and more, until, her lust sated, she finally sank down onto his spent and shrinking cock to ride out the last ebbs of her orgasm.

The pair of them lay there gasping for breath until, exhausted, Sophie rolled off him.

After recovering for a minute or so, Steve dressed and Sophie, grabbing a flimsy negligee, followed him downstairs.

There was more talking and giggling before Michael eventually heard the sound of the front door, shortly followed by Sophie's tentative footsteps coming up the stairs and then her nervous, tear streaked, face appeared in the doorway.

"What the hell?"

"Oh Michael, I'm so sorry" she sobbed, rushing over to him.

"Just get me out of this and tell me what's going on."

"It was the woman. There was note. It told me to do terrible things. Be horrible to you." Sophie blubbered as she fiddled with the keys before finally unlocking the handcuffs.

"So, you didn't mean any of it?" said Michael standing up, stretching his aching limbs and freeing the vibrator which fell to the floor.

"Of course not! How could you even think such a thing?"

"I didn't want to, but you were so convincing. I couldn't understand what was going on."

"It was her. That bitch! Her note said I had to utterly humiliate you and make you believe that I hated you." Sophie sniffed as she fiddled with the cock cage, trying to undo the lock.

"Here, maybe I can do it. Your hands are shaking." Michael said gently, taking the small keys from her trembling fingers.

"I'm so scared. She said I wasn't allowed to tell you anything, but I just couldn't keep this from you."

"Don't worry. Maybe she just wanted you to put on an act for the client and not telling me was to make it more convincing?"

"Or maybe she just wants to torture you?" said Sophie.

As she said this her phone rang.

"I seem to remember you agreed not to tell him anything" the woman said.

"But I thought..."

"Well, my dear. As you know, choices have consequences."

"Consequences?"

"Well, I was going to send you the proper key round for Michael's cage after he'd had a day or so to stew in that thing but now, I don't think I'll bother."

"What do you mean?"

"If it hadn't been for your little outburst earlier today, I might have been more lenient about your choice to disobey me."

"But I didn't"

"Please don't insult us both. I'm afraid your little story about his sex life consisting of sitting with his cock in a cage whilst watching other men fuck you is now a reality thanks to you."

"Fuck you! you crazy bitch!"

"No. As I said, they're going to be 'fucking you'." she said calmly

"We're going to get that thing off then we're going to find you and..."

"Think about it, my dear. Firstly, that lock is made of hardened steel and anything that could remove would probably take his balls off at the same time."

"But..."

"Then of course there is the problem of you finding me before I get bored and send someone to find you..."

"That only makes me more determined." Sophie said through gritted teeth.

"I admire your spirit, but I urge you to face reality. As I'm sure Michael, always the voice of reason, will explain to you, your only hope is that one day I have a change of heart and let you both go."

"She's right" said a gloomy Michael, who'd been listening in.

"For now, you should get some rest and we'll talk about your future again when you've had a chance to calm down."

With that the line went dead, though they both knew that the woman would still be watching and listening.

The both also knew that, even though they didn't want to admit it, the chances of the woman ever letting her new toys go were practically zero.

It was Sophie who broke the gloom as she suddenly announced

"God I'm a mess and so are you. That thing means we can't fuck, even if I wasn't exhausted, but we can share a long, sexy, shower together" adding a flirty wink

"How can you think of that at a time like this?" asked a confused Michael.

"Come on, we need something to take our minds off this and besides, have you looked at yourself?"

Michael knew she was up to something, and the woman probably did too, but he followed her into the shower anyway.

"Ow! That's too hot!" exclaimed Michael

"Shh... I saw this in a film once, we need steam. Lots of steam." whispered Sophie cryptically, nuzzling up against Michael, her head on his shoulder.

"OK, but why are we doing this?"

"She's almost certainly got a camera in here, but I doubt if it can see through a thick cloud of steam." she whispered, moving her head closer to his ear.

"But she can still hear us"

"Not if we talk very quietly. I took a look around when I was getting ready earlier, and I think the camera is way over in the corner by the mirror."

"But if we keep having showers together, won't she get suspicious?"

"I expect she's already suspicious, but I've got some other ideas too."

"Like what?" Michael's excitement making his voice a little too loud.

"Shhh! For now, let's just say I have a plan to beat the woman."

"Will it work?"

"I hope so"

"So, what do we do?"

"Well, I've been aching all evening for you to kiss me" replied Sophie mischievously.

"No, I meant... Oh what the hell." said Michael, realising that he too had been yearning for Sophie's embrace.

Sweeping her up in his arms, Michael kissed Sophie deeply and tenderly and she returned the kiss as the hot water caressed their naked bodies.

"Ow!"

"Sorry Michael, is the water still too hot?"

"No. It's this damn cage. That kiss. It made... Well let's just say the sooner we get this thing off the better."

12