All Comments on 'A Precocious Daughter'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME SEX. I am hard as ever

Love the affection between a loving father and a beautiful daughter.

When will she have a daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just saying

A thirty-one year-old can't really be described as 'precocious' because the word means ... "characterized by exceptionally early development or maturity ... exhibiting advanced skills and aptitudes at an abnormally early age". That doesn't apply here.

But otherwise, a good story. A bit too much cursing for me, though 90% of the stories here have that, so I suppose it's expected. Repetition of the same word is boring. It would be nice if writers here were more creative with the dialog.

Since the Internet is worldwide, I would suggest limiting British vocab. In the same way, American writers or Australian writers, etc. should limit their local terms & expressions unless they use a synonym or context in more standard English. Most Americans, for example, don't know that the verb 'fancy' is British-English for 'to be attracted to' or 'enamoured by' or 'like'. Just saying.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 4 years ago
You're back

Nice one. Keep them coming.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Hi Geronimo!!

Back on your old stomping ground eh! And another one of your amusing tales. Always the Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should do a fan fiction with trump and ivanka

D

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Whenever I find a GA story I haven't read before there's always the expectation that it'll be a winner and this is no exception. One of the best writers on Lit. Another 5 star vote from me.

Reb1861Reb1861over 2 years ago

needs more fucking in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay but not very realistic in my opinion. It’s not your best work because it lacked the sense of believability that story development brings.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Great romantic love story, Hot sex and enough kink to make it better. Loved it, keep up the great work, while I wank over your stories, lol. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated 😁😜👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was 18 my father stood over me while I was in our pool one night. We had been swimming together and until he got out of the water I had no idea he was nude. I was frozen looking up at him and that big beautiful cock. He made no effort to hide himself from me., “ Baby girl, I’m always here for anything you ever need or want.” That was the first night I went to bed nude hopeful that he would come in to kiss me good night. When I was thirty-six and divorced I flew home to visit my parents. The last two days of my visit my mother had to travel out of town. All those years of secretly fantasies involving my father, needing his cock, wanting to sin. The morning after my mom left, I gathered my courage and nervously went downstairs early to make coffee. All I was wearing was a T-shirt, no bra or panty. When I heard father coming into the kitchen I nervously turned to face the window knowing he would easily see the bottom of my ass was uncovered when he came through the kitchen door. “Baby girl, you have no idea how long I’ve waited for that beautiful ass.” I was frozen unable to breathe, then I felt my father’s hands on me. His right hand grasp my right breast while his left hand slide down my left ass cheek until his fingers glided over the my already wet pussy. “Oh please fuck me daddy.” That was two years ago, Now my father, a man I’ve always loved, is the fuck of my life.

mindgames2023mindgames20235 months ago

‘But there she was, my beautiful, grown-up daughter with her face distorted by her own father's penis.’ Splendid.

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

Just beautiful keep up the good work loved every word

RMike35RMike355 days ago
Name mispronunciation

The author continually wrote the Daughter's name as Jemima but for me that name seemed wrong and I always thought of it as Jemma,sort of a play on the word Jem as in a precious stone even tho they are not spelled the same.

But anyway it was disappointing to read about a possible pregnancy between Father and Daughter but not learning if the Daughter ever had her Dad's baby or not.I wish Dad had got Jemma pregnant and granted they did get Married in Thailand which was a nice touch,but would have been better if she had 3 or 4 of her Dad's babies to carry on their legend.Still was a decent read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6083 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.