A Predicament Session

Story Info
A nice afternoon delight...
4.2k words
4.52
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone call of the previous week left me with questions and doubts. But, after all, my friend Nina had suggested he was the right guy, after I had gone lengths to explain her what I was looking for.

He had a warm and balmy voice on the phone, and even if he was asking personal questions, such as my periods (due in twenty days), my piercings (two nipple barbells), my measurements (a tall brunette with a 34C breasts, toned body, long distance swimmer, short hair) and my limitations (no scars, no flogs, no permanent damage), the conversation had been nothing if not pleasurable. Even the amount was between the budget I had envisioned for this.

After all, I had to put my trust in him for what I wanted. It would be the first time for me, but I wanted to feel certain sensations.

So when he called me in the morning, saying that he was available for the afternoon, my heart literally started to race.

On a blur, I asked if there was the chance to have a guest, to give me strength.

He paused a little then asked back who I had in mind.

As I told Nina's name, he said that it would be ok, but there were stipulations that he would make with her. And he also asked if I had limitations in the interaction with her. I thought about it and then said no.

As I closed the call, I started to prepare myself. I chose what I would be wearing, a simple jeans and t-shirt ensemble, modest underwear and no makeup. In a bag, I prepared a change of clothes, just in case.

Then I started to groom my body, shaved my armpits, my crotch and finally indulged in a long shower.

I had called a taxi in time to reach his studio apartment at 5 on the clock. As I rang the bell, he made me wait for a couple of minutes before opening the door.

Those were the longest minutes of my entire life.

It was the first time I went there, so I did not know what to expect, and I was introduced to a living room.

The man was preparing some tea, it was really relaxing as a scene, nothing to match the turmoil I felt inside myself. Nothing to give off what was about to happen. Thing was that I had no idea of what he had planned for me, so it was difficult to contain my curiosity and excitement.

He spoke with the balmy voice I had heard on the phone.

"Theresa, I'm sorry you had to wait, I had some preparations to do. Are you ok?"

He offered a fuming cup of tea that I held with both my hands. The smell was fantastic, spicy yet sweet.

I nodded.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Just over that door." And he made a gesture to direct me in the adjacent room.

I went in and made my thing, I was nervous and I had some troubles to relieve myself, in the end I was able to pee until I felt empty.

As I returned to the living room, I noticed that on the low table several coils of rope, neatly tucked, were arranged.

Suddenly the mood changed, and he came next to me, taking an in-depth look at my body.

Even his voice was less gentle.

"If you want me to stop, just pronounce the word 'cinnamon' and I will end the session. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He grabbed my arms by the elbow and he was lightning fast to get a rope around them. I told him I was pretty flexible but when he had cinched the rope behind me, I could feel that they were nearly touching.

My hands were drawn towards my back and were actually useless.

"Do you want some more tea?"

I nodded and he put the cup at my lips, tilting it until a dribble of tea was going into my mouth.

Then he returned to work behind me, and I could feel him weaving strands of rope around my neck.

He then cinched the thing until I could feel pressure forcing me to keep my head straight in front of me.

"Is it too tight?"

I said no, even if I could definitely feel it, and while I was testing my limitations, he picked up another rope that he threaded through a beam over my head.

Shortly thereafter, I found myself tethered by a noose around my neck restricting my movements.

"Just stay here. I do not want to hear a noise coming from you. Is that clear?"

I simply nodded, still adjusting at this sudden turn of events.

He went into another room and returned with Nina in tow. At least, I could think she was Nina, since her head was completely covered by a black cloth hood.

There were just two two holes for her nostrils.

She was tied like me, with her elbows touching behind her back and the neck encircled by a large coil of rope.

Other than that she was nude, except for some black panties. He then used another rope to tie her in front of me, to the same beam.

So I had the best view of her breasts pushed forward by the way her elbows were tied, bouncing freely along with her respiration.

I felt mine pushing against my bra and my shirt.

And as if on cue, he got near me and started to unzip my trousers.

I found that resistance was futile, the rope around my neck was so tight that, if I tried to spread my legs, the only thing that could stop his action, I could feel the noose tightening around me.

After them, he placed two fingers on the hem of my panties and he pushed them down, first a little higher than my knees then all the way to my ankles.

Finally he took a pair of scissors and cut my shirt and my bra, leaving me naked.

As I opened my mouth to protest, he put a finger over his to order me to stay quiet.

So I had to watch while he was taking Nina's underwear away.

She must have something preventing her from talking, since there were only muffled sounds coming from her.

She was flaying her hands behind her back but she could not do anything to stop him.

As her undies reached her ankles, she stopped to fight, understanding that there was no point in resistance.

I noted that she was not using any signal to stop him.

"Should I go on?" He asked both of us. Obviously Nina did not know that I was present and she nodded, and I made the same gesture with my head, keeping the ruse.

From a drawer he took out two plastic bags, as he opened them I could see that they were containing something in latex.

From the same place he got some talcum and while he was spreading the thing and powdering it, I recognized some kind of red latex brief.

He approached Nina and started to put her feet into the legs.

As he moved up I could see that the measure was tight enough that she had to close her knees together to let it ride up to her crotch.

As he made her wear those things, I could see that they were very form fitting, particularly on the crotch area.

And as I get a closer look, they were shaped to enhance her pussy lips, while lodging up her crevasse.

Then it came my turn, and as he got mine in place, I could feel that the thing had some sort of ridges that rode into my lips.

This could be very interesting. He then picked up some ropes and started to work on me. He placed my hands at my sides with my palms up and he tied them with a rope around my waist. Moving on my back, he tied a knot and passed the remaining rope in the front between my legs.

I could not see what he was doing down there, but I could feel some kind of pressure on my perineum and then I think that I could sense something on the side of my labia.

As I looked around the room, I found on a wall a mirror whose reflection I could use to inspect his work.

He had placed a knot above and below my pussy and finally had split the rope to cinch my wrists in position at my sides.

This pushed my arms forward, straining the ropes binding my elbows and, as a consequence, my neck.

Once he had achieved the pressure he wanted, he fed the ropes from my wrist through the knot above my pussy, and then to the inside of my labia, before tying it on the small of my back.

As he went to work on Nina, I got the chance to test my situation.

I was still tied to the ceiling, my neck was pulled back by the rope, my elbows were sticking out of my back, my hands blocked at my waist.

I gasped as I found out that every movement from my wrist had repercussions on my labia, squeezing them between the ropes or spreading them apart.

My suspicions were confirmed as I saw the ropes in action on the mirror in front of me. The whole predicament forced me to pull my elbows apart to relieve the pressure from my hands. And in the end, it all had an effect on my vagina. Nifty.

As he finished tying Nina's crotch in the same manner as he had tied mine, it became apparent to me that he had a plan in his mind, and following this he picked up a ring gag that he proceeded to shove in my mouth. I was surprised but since I had limited movement I could not do anything to avoid it.

"From now, if you want out, you grunt three times. Try that for me."

I grunted three time, and heard Nina doing the same. Obviously she still didn't know that she was not alone in the room.

When he finally lifted up her hood, she was very surprised and wanted to talk to me, but the man ordered us to be quiet. She had a gag similar to mine stuck in her mouth.

I could see smudges around her eyes, from her mascara. But beside that, I realized that she was smiling at me.

"Ok, ladies, is it ok?"

We both nodded.

"Well, I wanted to add something to your situation." And with that he opened the door to an adjoining room.

He made the gesture for us to follow him, but we both moaned because we were still tied to the ceiling.

"Sorry, my bad " With a smile, he took the rope around my neck and I found myself forced to follow him into this room.

It was a sort of gym, and the thing that amazed me was the structure in the middle of the room.

It was like a cube, made by bamboo poles, tied together with rope. It seemed solid and sturdy. He set me in position under one of the poles and proceeded to tie the rope around my neck to it. As he returned to the other room to fetch Nina, I found that the rope was tight enough that I could not move around.

Soon my friend was tied right in front of me, on another bamboo pole. Then he placed something between her feet. It was like a half barrel covered in leather, with some ridges on top.

There was an electric cable coming from the rear, he finally gave slack to her neck tie and helped her to kneel on the thing.

Her crotch was aligned to the prongs in the thing.

With a rope in hand, he folded her right leg, leaving just the knee to touch the ground, and finally he did the same with the other, so they all her weight was resting on her pussy. More to the point, all her weight was resting on her pussy which in tow was resting on those prongs.

Needless to say, once he was happy with his handwork, he started to do the same for me, since he had produced another device, similar to the other one.

As he was lifting my feet, I realized that the prongs were sort of fingers directly positioned between my spread labia.

It was going to be interesting, for sure.

Obviously he had not finished our setup yet, because he picked up some weights with a string. He patiently tied each string to our nipples and thread it over a pole above our heads positioned between us. I saw that he measured the string was long enough that Nina had to strain her hands upward to support their weight.

Then it came my turn, and I observed as he made some little knots around the base of my areolas, and as he placed the weights on my hands, I felt that every movement now, was not only connected to my labia but also to my nipples.

"Just one more thing." He said admiring his work.

He placed a bucket high above us and I could see that on the bottom there was a little tube sticking out.

He connected a t-section to it and there were two other plastic tubes dangling in front of us.

Neither me or Nina could do anything to prevent him to stick the end of those tubes into our latex panties and I could feel that he gently pushed until it was right over my clitoridis.

Finally, I saw with mild preoccupation that he was putting a bag of ice into the bucket.

The implication was pretty clear, an icy cold drip directly into the pussy. For both of us.

"Ok, girls, here is the situation I've devised for you. The things that are beneath you are called sybian."

He took a remote control in his hand and turned a knob on the side. At first nothing was really happening, but then I started to feel something. It was definitely a vibration, and the prongs were moving against my pussy.

And there was a wave of pleasure starting to mount inside.

I heard Nina moaning through the gag, and I felt a level of excitement growing in me.

He was obviously watching our reactions because he immediately subdued the devices' actions to keep both of us on the edge.

Then he opened a valve under the bucket and I saw the ice cold water beginning its slow descent towards my nether regions.

My hands were trembling from the arousal and their weakness was transmitted to my nipples, the rope acting like a bite on their already sensitive skin.

Trying to get some pressure off there I pulled my arms up, as up as I could, and then the ropes started to bite my labia.

I soon realized that it was a constant choice between pleasure and pain, and the water that was still trudging in the tube.

I let out a yelp as he put something over my left eye, it was one of those band aid, shaped like an eye socket, that you use when you need to protect the eyeball.

As he put also the other on me, I was completely blind, completely at the mercy of these stimuli assaulting my body.

He had me into another world, one where all I could feel was a mixture of pain and pleasure. After some time, I let out a cry, an icy cold drop of water finally had reached my vagina.

On the overheated skin it was like fire, but it went away as the water took my temperature.

My reaction was to move my hands, forgetting the weights, but the sharp tug at my nipples immediately kept me in check.

My ear were full of the deafening thumping of my own heart, but above that I could hear Nina's muffled cries.

Well, I had asked for something like this, but I had not anticipated the assault on my senses that he was inflicting on me.

I was getting accustomed to the vibrations as they stopped abruptly.

"Ok, girls, I have a gift for you both."

I could feel the hood of my clitoridis becoming insensitive due to the icy water.

Then one of the weights was picked by my hand, just to be put there again.

"I think that those pussies of yours are quite cold."

I could hear Nina and myself grunting our agreement at the same time.

"And I have played with your weights, also. Maybe I have switched one between you two and you are literally hanging on one another's boob. Pity, you could not see what I did. Enough talking already, let's play."

And with that words, he started again my sybian at its lowest setting.

That device, rubbing against my numb vagina, gave the weirdest sensation. It seemed that it was not a part of my body, and yet it gave me pleasure.

And as it got warmer, my build-up to a massive orgasm was quick and intense.

In my blindness, I could feel that Nina was having the same awakening and I could feel tugs on my right breast.

What if Nina let one of her weights fall, yanking my breast? I had also to focus on my hands, to keep the balance, to keep them beside all the vibrations coming from the sybian.

It was the strangest situation I had found myself into in my life. When Nina suggested me this guy, she told me that he was cruel and inventive as well.

For invention, the contraption he had built for us was surely a damning piece of evidence. As for cruelty, the sybian stopped suddenly and I felt the flow of icy water on my pussy becoming stronger.

We both, me and Nina, cried in protest, wary not to grunt three times in a row, we both had resigned to be powerless at his mercy, and, at least for me, we liked it.

I felt my pussy turn cold and insensitive again, and when he started again the sybian, I found that the icy cold water had actually stopped any arousal, so my body had to start again its own awakening.

The need for release that I had was, on the other side, clear to me in a way that I could not find anything, thoughts, mental projections, to shake it off.

And, due to the blindness, the only thing that I got from the environment were Nina's moanings, the thundering beats of my own heart and the need to keep up those damned weights. Ropes and other restrictions blocked everything else.

Truth be told, I cannot remember how many times he subjected us to this dripping torture, but I clearly remember that, during one of this iterations, my body was so yearning for release that I literally cried in frustration with all the breath that I could muster.

He then sped the sybian up several notches and the vibrations that were subdued before, were literally shaking my body to the core.

I came shouting, fighting against all ropes that were blocking my arms and legs and forcing my neck to tilt behind, nearly strangling myself in the throes of orgasm.

Thanks to the build up he had provided me, it was longer and stronger than what I have ever experienced before. And the last straw was when I left the weights go, without thinking. It was then that I felt a little tug on my left nipple and a thump to the ground. He had not put knots on those things.

And after that, I shut down. I was gasping for breath and I was not able to acknowledge that he had stopped the sybian and untied my head from the poles above, he let me recline to the side, and left me there while he was doing the same with Nina, at least that's what I imagined.

Step by step, he took off every rope that was blocking our feet, he picked up the tubes from my panties, and finally removed the cover from our eyes and finally the gags.

As I regained my senses, I saw Nina strewn on the floor beside me, ropes around her neck and hands firmly tied at her sides.

I inched towards her until I was able to get my lips on her breasts. I desperately wanted to give pleasure, so I started to lick her nipple, and then suck it.

"What are you...... oh fuck."

As it was before, every movement on her hands had repercussions on her lips, and the panties were still trapping there some icy water that got in touch with new pieces of skin that had been spared before.

"Stop, wait...."

I was in a trance, and I reluctantly stopped what I was doing while Nina turned in front of me. In a couple of minutes, I found myself facing her crotch while she was facing mine.

She grabbed both my hands with hers and used them to pull my body against hers.

Thanks to the ropes, this movement made my labia spread, and obviously the same was for hers.

I got the drift and started to suck her clitoridis that was pushing on the tiny latex barrier.

We started together to lick each other and it was glorious. My breasts were crushed against her body, and I was eating her pussy as if I was drawing air from her.

The whole ordeal had so heightened my lust and desire that I literally could not make me stop ravaging her crotch.

It was the same for her.

I haven't the faintest idea about how long we did this, but I had no intention of stopping. The only thing that made me interrupt eating her pussy was Nina asking me to stop, because she really needed to go to the bathroom.

The man, who had apparently been watchin us through the whole thing, hurried to her side and started to work on her crotch ropes, then he pulled down her panties and wiped all the fluids down there with a rag, finally, with her elbows still tied, she carried her to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I was still coming down from a state of utter bliss. And once I was alone in the room, I started to play with my restraints.

Casually, I pulled first one wrist and then the other. The effect on my labia were amazing. The stimulation had made those areas very sensitive and receptive.

12