A Predicament Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in front of a mirror, and since my neck was still kept in check by the rope coming from my elbows, I took the chance to have a look at my situation.

Pulling up my hands, I tightened the ropes to expose my sex. Labia were squeezed and the thin latex layer stretched between heightened the effect.

It was so sensual that I could feel my pleasure coming in waves just looking at it.

I was covered and yet exposed.

All the money that this afternoon would require from me, was definitely well spent.

After a while I acknowledged that Nina and the man had returned to the room and were looking at me, while I was playing with myself on the mirror.

I was embarrassed and I could only stutter some words while he was getting to work on my ropes.

Finally free, I went to the bathroom to get rid of the latex panties and to clean myself.

As I got dressed with the spare clothes I brought along, the man was preparing a tea for the three of us.

I was still high from the sensation overload that I had just experienced and I found myself unable to keep my composure, even when he was sporting a calm and peaceful behavior.

Nina was as excited as me, and when she picked up the cup I could see that her hands were still trembling.

He ordered us to drink the tea, in a very calm and soothing voice. It was not a stern command, but it was clear that neither of us could refrain from drink the thing.

As the warmth of the tea entered my mouth I realized how I was thirsty, the whole ordeal had spent all my energies, and I was just an excited empty shell of a woman, due to collapse anytime now.

The man asked if we were ok, and then wanted some feedback from the session.

I heard Nina telling him that the gag was too tight for her and that she did not particularly liked the weights on her tits, she said that it was distracting from her pleasure.

"Exactly my point, dear." He replied with a smile. And his stare turned in my direction.

I told him that it had been all perfect, the feeling of helplessness, the inability to guess what he was doing to me had been intoxicating. And eventually I told him that it had been worth it.

"Well, I seem to have a slot available next week. Interested?" Was his quick reply.

I wondered how much time would pass before I would say yes.

12