A Present

Story Info
What do you get for a very good girl.
2.2k words
4.65
4.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come out of the bathroom wearing a towel wrapped around you, still drying your hair with another. I walk up to you, wrap my arms around your towel-clad body, and gently kiss you. You give me a look like what are you doing since I interrupted you drying your hair.

I say, "You have been such a good girl, I have a special present for you, my love. I think you are going to like it so very much."

You smile and say "Mmm I have been a good girl; you know how much I love presents. Is it in here? Can I unwrap it now?"

I grin and say, "It is not that kind of present love, follow me and we will see if you like your present."

I lead you into the bedroom and say, "For this present, you are going to be a little restrained and blindfolded, I don't want to ruin the surprise too early."

I then take the towel you were still using out of your hands and pull them in front of you, you give me a questioning look as I put two leather cuffs on your wrist attached to each other by a small chain. I lift your hands over your head and attach them to the hook hanging from the ceiling, the towel wrapped around your body barely hanging onto you. I then slide the blindfold over your eyes, and your breath comes in shorter gasps from the anticipation.

I run my hands down your arms and then behind your neck, overtaken by your beauty I lean forward and suck your bottom lip into my mouth. I deepen the kiss, running my tongue across the seam of your lips asking for entry. As your lips part I glide my tongue into your mouth enjoying your cool taste, as I run my fingers up the base of your skull massaging your head as I plunder your mouth.

Gasping for air from the heat of our kiss, I pull away a little, my mouth still right next to yours. I start to run my hands over you, tracing my fingers along your shoulders down to the top of the towel barely covering your pristine breasts, then back up your arms. As my hands trail up along your wrist just below the cuffs you feel someone step up behind you, their breath hot on the back of your neck. You gasp and start to speak but I slam my lips into yours swallowing your words with my mouth. You feel arms reach around you they open your towel, pulling it from your body and dropping it to the floor. They then wrap their arms around you and press their body into your back. You can feel the swell of their chest pressed against your shoulders their nipples hard as they kiss the back of your neck.

I pull my lips from yours and look at the surprised expression on your face from having a naked woman pressed against your back and kissing your neck. I ask you "Are you surprised baby? Do you want this to stop?"

You shake your head and in a breathy voice say, "No, keep going please."

With your permission to keep going, you feel their hands move up to cup your breast, kissing their way down the back of your neck and along your shoulders. I run down your sides, tracing my fingers over you. Then we both start to let our hands roam over you, tracing your tattoos, leaning in to kiss your body, and running our tongues over the sensitive areas we find. Careful to never hit your most sensitive areas; our fingers run along the sides, top, and bottom of your breast never quite touching your nipples. You feel our hands run down your sides and over your hips, pushing down into your inner thighs only to come back up and run over the top of your mound, never quite touching your lips or hood.

You let out soft mewling sounds whenever we pass so close to where you want us, but don't touch you there. You flare up with desire from the four hands and two mouths touching, kissing, and licking your body as we rotate around you, never touching each other but always one person's hands following the other, our mouths taking turns on your body.

As your sounds become more desperate the jerks of your body more intense when trying to get us to touch your hottest places, I move behind you pressing my body up against yours, you can feel my cock throbbing as it slides up between your ass cheeks, the entire length pressed along your crack. I reach down and run my hands down your inner thighs. When I reach your knees, I wrap my hands around them and pull your legs up and open. Resting your weight on my pelvis right on my cock, spreading your legs out wide completely exposing your core to what is coming.

You feel her step into the front of your body, her lips coming forward to seal around your right nipple. Her other hand comes up to pinch your left, rolling it between her fingers as she bites down on your right nipple. Her bite is harder than I have ever bitten down on you and it shoots an arc of pain right down to your core, mixing there with the pleasure causing your body to spasm. She pulls her mouth away from your nipple sucking on it hard making it stretch out with her mouth until it pops out with a wet sound. She starts kissing down your body quickly reaching your slick wet heat. You jerk as she thrusts her tongue into you, her nose brushing over your clitoris. She starts sucking and licking you like you are the best meal she has ever had. You lay your head back on my shoulder as she feasts on you, I kiss my way up and down your neck as I hold you open for her.

Your moans start coming fast as she licks and sucks on you. You say "Please baby, I want to feel you inside of me, I can't wait any longer for it."

I lift you up higher, letting my cock slide down the crack of your ass until it reaches your heat, once there I slowly lower you down over it. You hear my quiet moan as your pussy clenches tight around me when she renews her attack on your clit. I start lifting you up and down over me, sliding my cock in and out of your pussy, she follows your clit up and sucking and licking it. The tip of her tongue sometimes touching on my shaft as it moves in you.

The sensation of both of us becomes too much for you and you start to buck and squirm as your orgasm runs through your body like a tsunami, flowing over you in wave after wave. I hold you tight against me as it flows through you until you finally collapse against me. While I am holding you she reaches up and takes your hands off of the hook, holding you up, your hands still restrained by the cuffs and chain. You turn your body and throw your hands over my head, holding on as you bury your face in my neck.

I carry you over to the bed, laying you on your stomach. You feel me crawl up behind you, my knees straddling your legs as I grip your hips and pull you up to me. I run my head up and down your slit a few times before plunging back inside, making you let out a deep moan. I reach down and run my fingers up the base of your skull and take a handful of your hair, I pull back making your head tilt back as I thrust inside you. Still blindfolded you feel her crawl on the bed in front of you, her legs going out on either side of your arms.

I ask you, "Are you ready to give as well as receive my love?"

Not quite sure what I am asking, but having an idea, you let out a soft "Yes, please."

With your permission granted, I thrust into you from behind pushing you forward and guiding your head with my hand on your skull. Your lips crash down on her pussy, you immediately run your tongue along her slit. Her taste is like yours but slightly different, after a second of hesitation. after your first taste of another woman. You suck hard on her clit, pulling it into your mouth and running your tongue around it. You dive into her, knowing what feels so good to you, you do the same for her. Alternating between sucking on her clit, flatting out your tongue for big licks up and down her pussy, and thrusting your tongue inside to get a better taste of her. I am thrusting inside of you the whole time, driving your mouth harder onto her.

She doesn't last long under your care, her hips quickly beginning to thrust into you. Her hands grabbing your head to hold you right where she needs you as her juices flow into your mouth. I hold still as she quivers beneath you, waiting for her orgasm to finish.

As it does, I pull you back up to me holding your body flush against mine, still buried inside you. You feel her get up off the bed, and I pull out of you. I move around you on the bed, lying in front of you. I take your still-cuffed hands and pull you forward onto me. Pulling your hands over my head I guide your knees so you are hovering over my waiting cock. Your cuffed hands behind my head making you lean down over me. I place my hands on your hips and slowly guide your throbbing pussy down over me, pushing down until you are fully seated on me. You try to start moving but I hold you in place. You feel her climb up on the bed behind you, you try to jerk up as you feel her hand run up your spine, you feel her move right up behind you, only now you can feel that she has a dick strapped onto her waist.

You feel her running lube down over your ass, hear it as she slicks up the cock she is wearing.

As always, I as your permission before we do anything to you, "Love do you want to feel us both inside you at the same time? Do you want her to fuck your ass while I am inside your pussy?"

You squeak a little as she runs the head of her cock down over your hole but nod your head yes.

"I need to hear you say it, love," I tell you.

With a gasp as she runs the head up and down over you, you say "Yes, please, now!"

With that she starts to push forward into your ass, you feel it as the head slowly stretches your ass around it, and then sigh with relief as it makes it past your tight ring, the shaft smaller not stretching you as much. Once she is fully seated inside you, we give you a minute to get used to the feeling of having both of us in you simultaneously.

You let out a low throaty moan and say, "Oh my god, I am so full, I have never felt anything like this. Please I need to feel you move."

With that we both start to move, her pushing in and out of you from behind, me coming up from beneath you. We alternate who is inside you at first, her pushing in while I pull out, trying not to overwhelm you with too much at once. But as you get into it you start thrusting yourself down me as she pushes in. The feeling of us rubbing against each other inside you through the narrow membranes driving you wild. Harder and harder you slam down on my cock as you push back against hers, your moans turning into groans and then into screams as you can't take it anymore. Your orgasm rips through you, wave after wave of pleasure. She pushes hard into you as you let out your pleasure, laying down on your back and smashing you between us. The waves ripping through your sex too much for me I join you in your orgasm, the jerking of my cock inside you as my cum shoots out in rope after rope feeling you up, only making your orgasm more intense. As we both finally ride our orgasm out you collapse on top of me making small sounds as I nuzzle into your neck.

She slowly slips out of your and off the bed. You pull your hands out from behind my head and pull off your blindfold, looking around for her but she is already out the bedroom door. You try to get up to chase after her but I hold you on top of me.

"But I wanted to know who she was," you say.

"Maybe someday you will love. She might even be someone you know, someone who has had a crush on for a while now. But today is not that day," I say as I pull you back down to me gently kissing your lips and hugging your body to mine.

From the look in your eye, I know this conversation is only just beginning.