All Comments on 'A Price Worth Paying'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
ca_daveca_daveover 1 year ago

I did enjoy the story. Yes it had some dark parts, but it was well written. The concept was very well executed. Thank you for sharing it.

roetilicaroetilicaover 1 year ago

Nice to see another long form story from you. 5 stars. This felt like you subverting some elements from your other stories, such as setting up a harem, and then dismantling it before it even got started. A character named Mark that's not the protagonist. Don't worry about it being too dark. I'd say the readers and your followers are mature enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the way you handled the subject matters (both abuse/violence and romance/sex) it would not be hard to imagine this as the basis for a a best selling book or film. (You might have to change sis to neighbour )

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.Shows real family love and what a man will do to protect it.

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Great story, loved it.

dietz100001dietz100001over 1 year ago

A beautiful love story

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars. Great plot and handled well. Found a few typos like bar instead of back. I see these things and point them out. I hope you continue this saga. I want to know more about their life going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep on writing these

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I'll be honest with you... it was Okay.

I fully support the MC's actions. I see where he's coming from, and can't blame him in any way. But you went so over the top with his thought process to justify those actions, it turned into something else. There is a fine line between doing the right thing for the right reasons, and being a self-righteous asshole who wants attention. Reading the part about the Court-Case, when your MC got called into the stand, all I understood was "Look at me! I'm so awesome! I'd do everything to protect my family and now everyone loves me for it! He did bad, so I delivered justice! PRAISE ME FOR IT!"

Again, I understand why he did it, and I wouldn't blame anyone for it. But there was no need to put on that public display other than to let other's know that HE was the one who did Lance in and play the hero. The police had Lance's DNA as proof. The guy would've gone on trial anyway as soon as MC's sister accused him and the DNA matched, and then all the other girls could've come forward. But no, it was MC who GAVE the girls the strength they needed to come forward...

He could've just as well crippled the guy silently in some back alley, get the names of all the spectators, and continued on with them. And while he did that, the police could've done their work and Lance's reputation would still be publicly destroyed. There was no reason for the MC to go to jail over this, other than to play the martyr.

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Liked the story and it was well told. I would have liked more information on why the mother left her children in such an abusive relationship, but I think that would have been quite a challenge. Thanks for letting me read your story. - Vriesea

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Liked the story and it was well told. I would have liked more information on why the mother left her children in such an abusive relationship, but I think that would have been quite a challenge. Thanks for letting me read your story. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wondeful! If only..

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Well written and sensitive to the issues. You didn't get detailed or messy, just enough so that we readers understood. Really good. Thank you.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

One word...Wow!

Incredibly well-written. Easy to see what made the characters into the people they became.

jupitercreekjupitercreekover 1 year ago

I did enjoy the story as it was so well written and handled a very difficult topic with a large degree of honesty and sincerity.

I do look forward to seeing each new story from you and this will keep that feeling going.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Great story, well told.

5 stars all day long.

JamesBrooksJamesBrooksover 1 year ago

I think this is one of your best stories.

Ravenwolf13Ravenwolf13over 1 year ago

Well written, especially with the theme running through. Worth all 5 stars. Would have given more if I could.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

I think you handled the subject matter very well, we knew what happened but not a the dirty facts. I can only imagine the trauma that all of them went through with Robert being so abusive. I hope that maybe someday you give us a conclusion.

WM3247WM3247over 1 year ago

Very well done, if not just a touch unbelievable at the beginning. Nobody is lucky enough to get that kind of vengance on someone else in real life.

Other than that, FANTASTIC! Thoroughly enjoyable.

starbanestarbaneover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the way you approached and handled the delicate situations. Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Rather than butcher the legalese, you should have passed on putting it in the dialogue rather than making it totally stupid. Maybe you intended the judge to be an idiot?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story, even the way it delt with that darker things. I was surprised that Becca was still a virgin but then remembered something about him committing sodamy on her. I'm not sure such a guy wouldn't have jumped at taking her virginity and her ass, but it is fiction. All in all it was a very well written story that caused an old softy like me, a lot of emotion and satisfaction in what Mikey did. Five stars.

CoffeeLXIXCoffeeLXIXover 1 year ago

Very well written and a good read. Great flow and is easy to follow. One of the most plausible storylines that I've read here. You should consider filling out the story a bit and making it a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No 5's in my world, but Ioved it!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome story layout,, great build up of the characters and the events,,, happy that mom found someone to treat her properly,, great romance story for the brother and sister 5⭐️

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Loved it... Hoping there's at least a part two!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not to dark by any means. 5/5. Wish you had added one more page and finished the story though...

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

That was a excellent story. You did a fantastic job on every aspect of the story. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think you did a pretty good job of treating it with kids gloves to reduce the aggravation some might have had if you hadn't. There is certainly things that occur in life that is way uglier than what was portrayed here and life has demonstrated some extraordinary ugly things by tyrants in history.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

The story was good. Different, but not objectionable. Could use another round with a proofreader. I still enjoyed the story. Thanks.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Another fantastic work from your imagination. Quite the story and only made my eyes leak a couple of times. I know where Silverwater corrections facility is, a cousin of mine lives not far from it and the Parklea markets. I would enjoy some more of this story if you care to keep going with it. Love to see them succeed with this relationship and make some babies.

1stltdan1stltdanover 1 year ago

No greater gift than love. Great story the two of them will conquer the world together.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Great story! Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding, in the most literal sense of the word! Kudos!

The odd typo didn't detract from the flow of the story at all, and I usually am quite nitpicky about that. 5*, what else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a difficult story to read. But read it I did, and I'm gobsmacked. A few twists one wouldn't expect; for instance the parents of the "victim." But it was also an excellent story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another well written story for the collection. Well done. Need to grammar check it again. just saying :-)

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisover 1 year ago

Thought you handled a difficult subject with thoughtfulness and the right emotions. Great story and look forward to your next work.

Stay safe and well. D.

davp6255davp6255over 1 year ago

Hard to read from a personal perspective but well worth it. 5 Stars is not enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful story! A true love story.

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13about 1 year ago

Always pleased when I see you've written another story. No exception here.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969about 1 year ago

Loved the story! Please write another chapter to this, would love to see where it goes.

JJTW77JJTW77about 1 year ago

Well written and enjoyable. Agree that 5 stars is not enough.

VeyrenVeyrenabout 1 year ago

Amazing story I enjoyed it very much hope you will give it a part 2 would enjoy see what happens in there future 5\5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not even a fan of long stories, regardless the genre. But, dude, you had me hooked from the first page. Lived it it immensely. Thematically, the best I’ve EVER read on thus site as I did believe they allowed violence. You killed it, 5*.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Sorry, previous comment didn’t realize I was logged in.

Lee2012

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

An excellent story. Easy 5 stars. I'm glad you wrote the part that he had the benefit of therapy.

I'm not familiar with Australian justice system, but in USA if you have a jury trial, they can actually say "fuck the law" - it's called "Jury Nullification". I suspect most juries in US would have set him free given the details. Of course, wouldn't help with your storyline.

My only quibble with the story was about "we were friends and didn't want to ruin it with sex" trope which is incredibly dumb to me. You can ruin friendship with WANTING to have sex that's not reciprocated. You can't ruin it with having sex. Problems arise when one partner harms another, and if they are true friends that wouldn't happen.

marsbar15marsbar15about 1 year ago

Well, of course I enjoyed it. Who wouldn't? Hero bro defeats the forces of evil, does the time and loves the girl he did it all for.

There was a time when I thought the violence was a little heavy though I knew you were trying to make a point. That's the only negative crit.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes it needs to be a second part to see what the future brings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There future to be continued please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and nicely paced. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Great story, love it. Should be carried on. AAAAAA++++++

Padre33Padre33about 1 year ago

Another great story. Thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Difficult subject to deal with. Think you managed very well.

Well written.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very touching. 5 stars

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

Great story. And I definitely think you need to write a second chapter explaining what they do to live together without worrying about the brother/sister incest coming back to bite them in the ass. And it also wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if you put in a little karma action on the bastard rapist either have him get shanked or made into some biker type's little crippled bitch.

Tx_razor_55Tx_razor_55about 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

U are the best, greatly enjoyed it. Pls write more like it as soon as possible, as much as possible

Zfanboy1Zfanboy112 months ago

Such an amazing story I hope you eventually make a part 2 where as long as they stay in that city they can be husband and wife forever and have children as a reward for all the bad things that have happened to him and his family like they pass a law that is only effective in the surrounding cities that protect him from trouble from public affection

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been reading stories on this site for many years. This is without a doubt one of the best I have read here.

Congratulations, well done. If I could give it more than five stars, I would!

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

5/5. Not to nitpick too badly but Lance raped her and sodomized her so she could not have been a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another outstanding story. I would also like a second chapter, complete with karma for not only the rapist but also for the rat bastard father. However, it's also good leaving it end here without a second chapter. I can add the rest of the story in my own mind.

@muskyboy: I guess you missed that he raped her anally. So the sodomy WAS rape and she was still a vaginal virgin.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

About 75% of this was my life. It felt weird reading it and I was wondering how you knew about me. No sisters love nor mother’s. Not in any way. But the rest was almost spot on.

Not sure what else to say. Your a damn good writer and I hope you continue.

whynotbrwhynotbr10 months ago

WOW, what a story. Emotions all over the place. Felt like i was there. Well done to you

Ukorca101Ukorca10110 months ago

Outstanding story, that had everything.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

@muskyboy - I think he ONLY had her anally. He raped her ass, so vaginally she was still a virgin.

Alternately, they didn't consider what was done against her will to be her losing her virginity.

I'll admit, I'm a little surprised that he didn't have any "wild oats" after he got out, but I understand why the author chose that way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I came to realize that incest is really no more taboo than polyamory or 'open marraiges'. Surprising to me however that aside the traumatic childhood and patriarchal physical abuse lend this narrative to an unusual 'white knight tale' and romantic love story.

Even eluded the 'Great Bard's' in topical plots barely alluded to in 'Hamlet'.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a great story. I believe it was written well enough that it could be made into an acceptable movie for public viewing. The subject matter of being raped and the over coming of the horrible biological male contributor are things that need to be discussed in public and brought out in the open. The whole incest thing is a public acceptance problem. I believe as long as all involved are adults and not mentally discerned that there should not be a problem as long as there is no stress out on the public for under birth defects or costs due to medical issues. Please keep writing and the characters in this story could be in many more adventures as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's not every day you come across a story that moves you like this one did to me. For the first time in as long as I can remember, I actually felt hatred. Lance is nothing short of a pure evil monster, whose only purpose seems to be inflicting trauma and pain on weaker people and derive sick pleasure from it. I mean, it's bad enough what he did to those schoolgirls, then there's his girlfriend Rachel who had to put up with years of his unspeakable abuse, but then you find out he had depraved plans for his own damn sisters. His own parents even called him an evil man and his mother couldn't even recount what she had read when she found those plans, likely burned into her mind as something that will torment her until her death. My heart bleeds for anyone that ever has to go through this kind of experience and I can only hope that they don't suffer permanent damage and can end up living a healthy life.

I also question the justice system of our society when I find something like this. I strongly believe there needs to be some kind of exception clause in cases like Michael's, where a jury of your peers can deem your actions acceptable and thus excusing the normal punishment, if they unanimously agree that it was just or otherwise necessary to prevent harming others (in this case, his actions saved untold numbers of woman from enduring the horror of being raped). In this particular case, no one in their right mind would hold it against Michael for what he did, given the circumstances. I'm actually impressed he was able to hold back and not kill the guy - many would not have been able to show such restraint.

My only complaint is that the story ended too soon and left me wanting more. I would love to know what happens next for Michael and Rebecca. Do they live together and have a family? I hope so. They deserve happiness after enduring all that.

Also, to the guy talking about it being made into a movie, I don't think I'd be able to watch it. I already watched one film where a gentle soul is abused, raped and ends up dying from the horrific injuries inflicted on her. Even years later I cannot bring myself to watch that film again; mere thoughts of it boils my blood and fills me with intense anger and sadness at how people can be so cruel especially to good people (if you can stomach it, Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door is the movie I speak of, but don't say I didn't warn you).

Quaker0186Quaker01867 months ago

Excellent story that could definitely have a follow up completed. The writing and speed of the story was spot on detailing believable characters along with a very difficult content. Well done and keep up the excellent writing.

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Yes

Another Brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story you have given us. But like someone else has pointed out, it needs a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story I've read yet!!I'd also like to see another chapter,no heartache or heartbreak this time.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Great read and definitely one of your better stories

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

An absolutely beautiful story with flawless prose. There were a couple of small inconsistencies though, but since they did not detract from the story in any way I'll not be so crass as to point them out. Thank you . . . .

bigurnbigurn5 months ago

Definitely a 4 Star offering. Just a couple details kept it from being a 5 . If, you ever do a follow up story? Please don't fall into the overcoming tragedy trap, like so many others have done. Let them remain happy together, even if they would have to deal with the loss of Mum. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You write the best brother-sister stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stunning, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jesus. Very intense. First the violence, then the love. Of course we want the best for them. Great story. (Concerning the beating of the rapist, it's a strong case for justifiable violence. Though he still got a pretty harsh sentence, I thought, given the circumstances. I guess that's society and the law, can't generally have folks acting as judge, jury, and executioner, I reckon. But he was able to accept it. That is a strong fucking man.)

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

A tough story to read but the goodness of so many of the people shone through.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story. You just need some real closure, maybe a short chapter or epilogue showing what the future has for them and make it a happy, bright one.

puppet_63puppet_633 months ago

awesome! well written

texlootexloo3 months ago

You are an excellent writer. I almost never feel moved by incest stories, even if they are fun to read. This story move me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Grear story! Would have been even better if Lance the rapist was himself repeatedly gang-raped in prison and then shanked.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Another story of yours that I found great. Your imagination is excellent and your stories carry a reader along. I found myself admiring the characters you created. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...