A Price Worth Paying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All thoughts stopped when my sister appeared. She'd done her hair. Faint make-up. Cute earrings. The dress was just perfect. Nothing over her shoulders. The top rested just above her breasts, just a hint of cleavage. Tight to her body otherwise. The dress finished halfway down thighs, where the rest of her legs were covered in what I assumed were black thigh highs, hopefully held up by a garter or something. I loved stuff like that. I hoped black lingerie underneath, though I assumed no bra. On her feet were black heels. Not too high, but gave her a couple of inches in height.

I'd never seen a more stunning woman in my life.

"Fucking hell," I muttered.

That caused a giggle. "You approve"

I looked around. "Anyone seen my sister? She's about yay high, more cute than beautiful. Does this thing with her nose when she's amused. Definitely not dressed like... that..."

She walked towards me, confidence and oozing sexuality. Running a hand up my chest to the back of my head, she pulled me down to kiss her. Feeling her tongue slide into my mouth, my cock woke up immediately, particularly when she pressed her body against me, and there was no doubt she'd feel it. "Well, my big brother is very handsome. Do you like what I bought you?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"I haven't been on a date before, Mikey."

"You haven't?"

"Not a real one like this. A couple of boys took me to the movies or something before it happened, but once I made up my mind, as I told you, I've waited for you."

The table was already set. The food had been warming in the oven. She'd prepared three courses for us. Wine for her, beer for me, though neither of us wanted to drink too much. My sister had confidence in the kitchen. The first course was fantastic, the best food I'd eaten in probably ten years. The second course was probably the best plate of food I'd eaten in my life.

Dessert was sweet and very tasty, before we signed off with a coffee. The entire time, conversation had flowed easily. My sister and I had always been close. Was adding sex to our relationship actually that big a step? Sure, it was crossing a line I'm sure most don't cross, but during those couple of hours, it honestly felt like I was on a date with a beautiful woman who I wanted to spend the night with. Whether she was my sister or not was, quite frankly, immaterial to that last desire.

After helping clear the kitchen, everything being placed into the new dishwasher, we walked into the living room. The TV had internet connectivity, my sister selecting a music playlist off YouTube. I had no real idea how to dance, but I figured out all she wanted was for me to hold her in my arms, preferably one of my hands gently resting on her arse, while she rested her head against my chest and stroked my back.

We must have danced for a couple of hours. I was left feeling more relaxed with her that night than I'd ever felt, in all honesty. When she finally lifted her head from my chest, the grin that appeared on her face melted me immediately. I kissed her softly, though it quickly increased in passion. She jumped enough that she could just above wrap her legs around my waist, and without delay, I carried her to my bedroom.

Didn't bother closing the door as no-one else was around. Placing her feet back on the ground, she was very eager to get me out of my clothes. Her hands shook slightly as she helped undo the buttons while I took out the cufflinks, undid my belt and managed to slide off my shoes and socks. Eventually, I stood in front of my sister in just my underwear.

She ran her fingers across my body, her lips finding the scar across my chest. I closed my eyes as I caressed the back of her head. "All these were for me," she whispered.

"Everything I've ever done was for you, Becca. And Mum, but at heart, you're my twin sister. It's always been my role to protect you from anyone who would dare harm you."

"You've always loved me."

"One way or another, yes."

I leaned down and kissed her again, sliding my tongue into her mouth, a slight giggle escaping her as my fingers found the zip at the back of her dress. Once that pooled around her feet, she managed to slide out of her heels rather easily. She wasn't wearing a bra, feeling her hard nipples poke into my body. I had to lean back and look at her.

"Fucking hell, Becca. You're a right little hottie nowadays."

Standing there in just panties and thigh highs, she wasn't surprised to see the tent in my underwear. More confidently than I'd expected, she eagerly lowered my underwear to reveal my cock. "Oh..." she whispered, before I felt her soft fingers wrap around my shaft. I sucked a breath as it was the first time I'd been touched in years.

What I didn't expect was her to drop to her knees. Looking down into her eyes, she smiled up at me. "I've never done this before, obviously. Or, at least, not on a real cock. I've had a lot of practice with a dildo and Jennifer has helped me."

"She has?"

"She wanted this to be perfect for both of us, Mikey."

"I'll let you know when I'm ready to blow."

She giggled at my rhyme, then proceeded to show me she'd put in a lot of practice to satisfy her brother. She was quite the little tease, her tongue running up and down my shaft. That alone almost had me ready to pop, but when I felt her lips wrap around my shaft for the first time, I released such a groan I'm sure half the city heard me.

I never stopped looking down, watching as a little more of my cock disappeared with each movement of her head. Considering it was my first blowjob since before going into prison, I warned her I was getting closed already. She stopped long enough to look up at me, a bit of spit linking her lips to my cock. "You're going to finish in my mouth," she said, before she resumed her blowjob.

Running my fingers through her hair, she hummed happily as I sucked in a couple of deep breaths. I didn't want to cum just yet, though I felt the urge slowly building.

"Fuck," I groaned.

My sister must have got a lot of practice as I knew I was slightly above average, but I felt my eyes widen when her nose bumped into my body. She looked so pleased with herself at the same time. "I did it!" she said excitedly. She then focused entirely on making me cum, her mouth taking a few inches, her delicate hand working the rest.

"Becca," I moaned. She squealed when the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat, then it just kept on flooding her mouth. She moaned herself, joining my groans and cursing as I felt my legs almost go out from underneath me, it felt so damned good.

When I was done, she sat back smiling up at me before opening her mouth, showing me the contents, before she closed her mouth and gulped it down. "I'll do that every day the rest of my life too," she said once her mouth was empty.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"I'll do anything for you, Mikey," she said softly, offering my hand to help her up.

I kissed her immediately, leading her to the bed. Gently lowering her to the bed, she was eager to remove her panties. I took her wrist and asked if I could do it. Before doing that, though, I needed to give those breasts of her some attention. I told her they looked like they needed it.

"You like them? They're not too small?"

"Becca, I'm going to put this bluntly so you understand. You're absolutely fucking perfect. Your breasts? Wonderful. Gorgeous. I want to suck on them right now."

Her eyes absolutely smouldered as I leaned down and took one of them in my mouth. She hissed with delight as I sucked and nibbled at one of her nipples. Running a hand down over her covered pussy, I wasn't surprised that her panties were already soaked, feeling her shudder even if I barely touched her.

I enjoyed the change in her breathing just from giving her breasts attention, feeling her body gyrate underneath me. She asked me to touch her again, so gently pressed my finger against her covered slit again. She moaned softly, quickly giving her a soft kiss, before I moved to her other breast, moving my hand from her panties to gently squeeze the breast I'd just given attention, giving her nipples a few gentle pinches and pulls.

"Mikey," she breathed.

Kissing down her body, she seemed so tiny compared to me. Well, she was considering she was much shorter than me, but while she had filled out some of those womanly curves, she was still small. Her body was so soft and smooth as I made my way south. Hooking my fingers into her underwear, I slowly slid them down her legs, dropping them to the bed, as she spread her legs for me.

I smiled as I noticed how excited she already was. And also how smooth her pussy looked. "I always keep it smooth," she said, "I thought you'd like it."

"Oh, I do. I like it a lot, Becca. But smooth, a little fur, I don't really mind."

"I love looking at my smooth pussy. I like to masturbate in front of a mirror." My cock was immediately a steel bar again. She noticed and giggled. "You love those thoughts, don't you? Of me masturbating?"

"I thought about it all the time while in prison, Becca."

"I've kept videos over the years. Would you like to see them? We would watch them together? Sometimes just my fingers, other times I used toys."

I answered by lowering my face and running my tongue along her slit. That provoked the sort of response I wanted to hear, looking up to see my sister resting on her below, returning my look with a smile on her face. Now, being honest, my experience in eating pussy was eight years earlier and had been with four women. Sure, I'd eaten pussy every day those two weeks, enough time to figure it all out. I figured my sister hadn't had her pussy eaten at all, so we'd figure it out together.

"Let me know what feels good," I whispered, "But I remember the basics, at least."

She tasted wonderful. I let her know that straight away. I licked, nibbled, sucked, slid my tongue inside her, licked all around, ignored her clit which slid from its hood the further turned on she was. She enjoyed her first orgasm without touching her clit nor sliding fingers in her. I think she was just far too turned on, though when she moaned and cried out my name, I certainly found myself smiling. I just wanted to make my little sister happy.

Her breathing remained rapid as I didn't relent. "I can cum again and again," she moaned, "Keep going."

Well, good news for both of us, gently sliding a finger inside her pussy, curling it and I quickly found her special spot. That had her back arching and moaning even louder. She was now turning from cute and beautiful to downright sexy. "Fuck yes, just like that," she said softly. I wasn't expecting her to be incredibly loud, long as she told me what she liked.

She enjoyed another orgasm, letting me know though I figured that out for myself as she started to squeeze my finger, so I slid a second one inside her and moved my tongue to her clit, slowly figuring out what she really liked. That had her back on her elbows, looking down at me with wide eyes. "Oh fuck, keep doing that," she moaned, hearing the break in her sob, "Keep going. Keep going. I love you."

She laid back and started to babble, her entire body starting to quiver. My fingers now knew exactly where to touch, I'd figured out the best way to treat her clit. My other hand moved up her body to squeeze one of her breasts. It must have been overload for her, and the next orgasm was her best. The guttural moan that escaped her seemed to take her by surprise as she burst into giggles, then moaned again.

"Oh god, Mikey," she cried softly. I stopped, I had to as it just tore through her entire body, slowly removing my fingers and just watching her body continuously shake. I didn't touch her for a couple of minutes, aware she was likely going to be incredibly sensitive, moving up the bed so I was lying next to her. She kept her eyes open, gazing up at me with what looked like adoration as we all as love.

Once calmed down, she turned onto her side and cuddled into me. "We're going to sleep together all the time now, right? I mean just sleep, though after you've obviously made love to me."

"My bed or yours?"

"I slept in here a lot, Mikey. Definitely masturbated in here a lot too. I'd cover my face in one of your shirts."

"Had it bad, eh?"

"Mum knew all about it, of course. Found me in here more than once."

"What, masturbating?"

"Think it was an accident each time. I'm not exactly loud. She came in here to clean once a week, just not the same damned day!" We both laughed as I cuddled her closely to me. I heard her gasp as my cock pressed into her. Her hand found its way around my shaft again. "Want to make love now?"

"God yes."

She ended up on her back against, her legs spread just enough that I could rest between them. I teased her with the head of my cock, letting her just get used to the idea. She'd already told me about the fact she'd used a dildo or two to masturbate, but she could control that. Though she trusted me. The last thing I'd ever do would hurt her.

She bit her lip as I stopped teasing, gently pressing my cock against her, feeling it slowly slide inside her. She gasped as the head popped inside her. We both made light moans before our eyes met and we chuckled. Leaning down to kiss her, I felt her fingers caress my back, running along more than one scar earned to keep her safe, as I slowly slid my cock inside her. Didn't give her the entire length at once, gently thrusting forward and back, letting her get used to the feeling.

"Fuck, you are so tight," I whispered.

"Love my tight, little virgin pussy?"

"I love it already. Going to want it every day the rest of my life."

"It's yours, whenever you want it."

She looked down and smiled when my entire cock had disappeared. I glanced down too and smiled at her, letting her adjust herself to be comfortable, before I started to move again. Despite her blowing me, I knew I'd probably not last long again. She was far too tight, far too hot, far too wet, and the fact I was with my sister heightened all the other senses. I knew I loved her, but it was doing something so intimate that confirmed that I was in love with her.

I kissed her hard as I slowly upped the tempo of my thrusts. Never too hard, but enough to provoke noises from her. We were not loud. She was used to staying quiet, so was I, to be honest. You didn't make noise when jerking off in your room in prison.

"Good?" I asked quietly.

"You feel wonderful, Mikey. Worth the wait."

Her fingers continued to stroke my back. I kissed her constantly. She couldn't stop gazing at me. I suggested she move her legs, perhaps place her heels on my lower back. She moaned far louder as it changed the angle. I worried for a moment I'd hurt her until she kissed me hard. "Deep. Better. Keep going."

I don't think I'd been harder my entire life, and the quicker I started to move, the desire to fuck her was nearly overwhelming. She must have seen it in my eyes as she purposely dug her fingers into me. "Fuck me, Mikey. Fuck your little sister. Make me yours forever."

I kissed her hard, growling into her mouth, which made her giggle as I started to thrust a little harder. All she did was smile, not a single sign I was hurting her. Instead, her breathing grew rapid again, soft little moans escaping her lips. I was amazed I hadn't cum yet. I could read my sister rather well already. The way she moved, breathed, looked into my eyes.

Then I felt her shudder underneath me again, her pussy like a vice around my cock. Her mouth opened into an 'O' as a low moan escaped her again. I felt her fingernails dig into my bar firmly. I didn't mind. I'd never seen a more beautiful sight. Little wonder I saw a couple of tears escape her eyes once her orgasm passed.

She asked me to stop for a moment. "Holy shit, I can't believe I just had an orgasm with your cock inside me!" she cried, ever so excitedly.

"Neither can I, to be honest."

"You need to cum in me, Mikey. Now!"

"I love it when you're bossy."

My sister got what she wanted five minutes later. She asked me to fuck her harder, and that's what she got. She loved every second of it, so did I. She felt wonderful. She smelled fantastic. Her skin was so soft to touch. Her face was one carved by the gods. I just exploded her once I couldn't hold it back any further, groaning so loudly, I heard her giggle as I buried my head into the pillow alongside her, feeling her shorter limbs wrap around me, feeling her soft lips kissing my chest again.

"You've got ten minutes, then I'm riding your cock."

"Whatever my little sister wants."

Watching her riding me a little later was something I would want to record for posterity. She looked as beautiful as I'd ever seen. She took her time adapting to the different angle, but once she was comfortable, she rested her hands on my chest, never averting her gaze from my eyes, as she mixed between practically gyrating on my cock and bouncing up and down. No matter what she did, it felt fantastic and she loved every second.

Figured out she could definitely orgasm riding me, and she kept on going through more than one. "I am totally doing this every fucking day," she murmured.

She rode me until I came inside her again, resting on my chest to give me a few minutes more to recharge my batteries again. I wasn't done with her, and I knew for a fact she wanted to be intimate until she was practically falling asleep. Gently rubbing her back, she eventually placed her chin my chest.

"Mikey, there's... a position... I need to do it with you."

"You sure?"

"I don't want it... there... Though I want to do it later with you, because I love you and I know you'd make it special, but I spoke to my therapist and she thought it was a good idea. I will reclaim it by doing it with you. She obviously doesn't know I want to make love with my brother, I said there's a man I love and trust more than anyone on this planet. If you do this, I'll only ever have good thoughts about it going forward."

"If you're sure, I'll do whatever you need me to do."

She laid on her stomach, her cute little butt prominent, giving each cheek a little squeeze, thankfully earning a little giggle. I kissed up her lower back, feeling her tremble occasionally, leaving soft kisses across her shoulders, up her neck, before my mouth was by her ear. "I love you more than anyone, Rebecca," I whispered.

Ensuring I wasn't squashing her, I rested my cock near her pussy, taking both her hands in each of mine, lacing our fingers together. When I slid inside her, ever so slowly, she tightened her grip. "It's okay, sweetie. It's me," I whispered.

"I know. I'm okay. I love you."

Within five minutes, she needed to be on her knees, then resting back against me, raising her head so I could kiss her. My hands were all over her tight little body, definitely giving her little clit a lot of attention. I knew I'd never actually get enough of her. She let me know that her feelings were exactly the same. Leaning forward to rest on her forearms again, she glanced back and wiggled her butt despite still being inside her.

"Fuck me with that big cock." I raised an eyebrow, then gave her butt a little slap. Earned another giggle from her. "Oooh, I liked that. Again"? I certainly didn't put anywhere near my strength into it, but it provoked another giggle. "Okay, I like this position too, Mikey. I love them all."

The third time I came in her that night wiped me out. Realising I was done in, she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Running the bath, she put in some bubble bath, disappeared and returned with other stuff to throw in it, before she disappeared yet again, returning with candles. Noticing my look, she whispered, "It'll be romantic."

The bath wasn't large but enough that we could sit back together. Our appetites sated, we discussed our future together. I had job opportunities, despite the fact I'd been in prison, but us being together could prove difficult. Our family and closest friends understood, but if it got out to people who didn't, we'd be fucked. But we agreed to worry about that later. We had the rest of the weekend to concern ourselves with.