A Price Worth Paying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the entire time naked. We were rarely not touching each other. The only room we didn't end up fucking in was our mother's bedroom. That would have been a step too far. Living room, kitchen, dining room, both our bedrooms, both bathrooms, outside, laundry room, hallway, all of them were christened, one way or another. Good thing my sister is on the pill.

By the time Mum and Mark walked in the front door on Sunday evening, we were at least dressed though fast asleep on the couch, my sister snuggled into my chest, while I had an arm around her, holding her tight as always. Mum gently shook my shoulder, opening my eyes to see her smiling down at me. "Want me to order in some dinner?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Good weekend?"

"The best, Mum."

She kissed my cheek before I did the same to my sister. She slowly woke up and smiled, turning to see Mum and Mark were home. She blushed and cuddled into me. "How you feeling?" Mum asked my sister.

"Totally worth the wait. But we have a lot of things to discuss. Later. Right now, I'm just going to enjoy this moment with my brother."

We only moved when the food arrived half an hour later.

*****

A/N - I can't say 'Hope you enjoyed the story' this time, considering some of the subject matter, but I'd still like to read your comments or receive your feedback.