A Priest and a Pervert

Story Info
Celibacy is hard, until Kathleen sends for me.
3.4k words
4.46
25.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a Catholic priest in my forties I find celibacy hard. I masturbate of course. I use porn, especially vintage with those big titted, hairy cunted women in classic underwear.

I'm not just a solo wanker. There's a couple of other priests I get together with to give each other a "helping hand." You'll know what I mean. Sometimes I think only a guy knows what another guy really likes. Neither am I a virgin. I've shagged girls before I went into the priesthood. Sometimes only a woman will satisfy. I know the places in the big city nearby where there are women I can pay for that, with just a condom between me and mortal sin. But occasionally sex comes my way without my looking for it.

It began one morning when I had a phone call from one of my congregation, I'll call her Kathleen, asking me to visit her. She's about forty but tragically recently widowed. Kathleen and her husband Patrick (I'll call him that) were among the most devout and committed members of my congregation. Among the few of Patrick's vices he shared with me in the confessional was porn. He also shared his porn collection with me. I miss him. But that was between him and me and I'm a priest who's vowed to keep secrets.

Kathleen's an attractive woman with big brown eyes and dark hair down to her shoulders. She has a big titted leggy figure every bit as good as a girl half her age, and as hot as anything in her husband's porn. In retrospect I guess I broke church rules as a single man visiting a woman on her own. But there was no-one else, she was a thoroughly respectable woman and she sounded desperate to talk.

When I arrived at Kathleen's house she was wearing a white blouse, a knee length grey skirt and black nylons, looking just like a good Catholic widow should, except for rather high heels. As she moved around making tea I couldn't help noticing how her blouse clung to the curves of her big round breasts and showed the outline of a dark coloured bra underneath, and how when her skirt tightened over her bottom it showed the outline of her panties..

We sat in Kathleen's lounge around her coffee table. We chatted about life in general at first. I was beginning to wonder why she had asked me to come, and whether this previously so confident and outgoing woman was simply feeling lonely. I thought I'd encourage her.

"I'm your priest, my child." It felt odd saying that to an attractive woman nearly my own age. "Feel free to share your heart with me."

As I imagined what was under her respectable blouse and skirt and studied her shapely black nylon clad legs there were other parts of her body I wanted her to share with me. I tried not to let my thoughts show. Kathleen looked me straight in the eye.

"Now my husband's gone, Father, it can all come out" Kathleen paused for a moment. "You probably thought my husband was a model of respectability. But he was a sexual pervert."

She paused again, as if to see my reaction. I just sat there slightly shocked.

"Your secret will be safe with me, my child." I said in as reassuring a priestly voice as I could manage. But at the same time realising this could lead somewhere interesting. I took a chance. "Tell me more, my child. Remember I'm your priest and anything you share with me I'll keep in complete confidence."

From under the sofa Kathleen pulled out a plastic carrier bag. She tipped its contents in a pile onto the coffee table. Out fell a collection of photographs and several women's panties. I felt as if an electric shock had hit me.

Facing upwards on the pile was a photograph showing Kathleen on a bed doing the splits with her legs spread so wide they were pointing in opposite directions, and leaning back on her hands so her big round breasts swung up and forward. Another showed her nude but for high heels bent over her kitchen table, with her legs wide and her big breasts swinging over the table top. Her husband Patrick was standing naked behind her with his hand round his erect penis as it stuck out in front of him with its head nestling between her bum cheeks. There were also pictures of other women from the church. Then it all came out.

"He liked to take dirty pictures of me and of both of us having sex, like in those filthy magazines I discovered he read."

She picked up one of the pairs of women's panties. They were pale purple and very brief.

"These are from other women in the church. I've given their husbands mine, Father, so I'm as bad as him. Patrick used to like to wear other women's panties when he took pictures of me posing nude for him. Then he'd pull them down and masturbate over my naked body. We got together with other couples." Kathleen paused and looked at me. "I love watching men wank. You know what wanking is don't you, Father, even though you're a priest."

She accompanied her words by forming her thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbing it up and down at the angle and length of a man's erect penis in a movement every good Catholic boy. She grinned at me mischievously.

"I've noticed how you look at me in church, Father."

I felt my face go red. When I preach in church on Sundays usually my mind's half on the sermon I'm uplifting my congregation's souls with, and half on how the women in my congregation were uplifting another part of my body in my masturbation fantasies the night before.

"And I can see you like those pictures of me. Your cock's up for me, isn't it?"

I'd been holding one that showed a full frontal view of Kathleen squatting nude but for high heels on that same coffee table with her legs wide. Her vagina, ringed by dark pubic hair, was pulled open wide by her spread legs and her inner labia were peeping out. My trousers were bulging prominently over my straining erect penis.

"It's the filthy things we did together I miss most, Father. Celibacy's hard, isn't it? You wank thinking of me, don't you? You want more, don't you! Will you wank over me like Patrick did?"

Still sitting on the sofa opposite me Kathleen slowly swung her legs as wide as she could. The action pulled her skirt up high and treated me to a full frontal view between her spread legs. There before my eyes were sheer black stockings, lacy stocking tops with bare thigh above, thin suspender straps, and black see-through panties showing the dark shadow of her cunt beneath. Kathleen reached down between her spread legs and pulled her panties aside. There was the vagina slit I'd just ogled in that picture, pulled just as wide by her spread legs and just as hairy.

"Go on, Father. You want to touch as well as look don't you?" There was an edge of excitement in Kathleen's voice.

My hand started on Kathleen's nylon clad knee and crept up her thigh. I played with the boundary between stocking top and the flesh of her thigh. Then my fingertips followed a thin black suspender strap up her naked thigh till they met the thin black lace of her panties. She gasped with sex pleasure as I stroked the bulge of her mound and followed the line of her vagina through her panties. Then my hand was down inside her panties cupped over her mound with her coarse moist pubic hair against my palm and my fingers in her slit. As I played with her cunt Kathleen looked up at me.

"Go on Father. Get your cock out. Show me what you've got!"

I'd long wanted to expose my naked penis to women members of my congregation but I'd never dared. I unzipped and dropped my trousers. I was wearing grey Y-front briefs which were bulging in a huge ridge over my erection. I pulled them down my thighs below my balls so my erect penis bounced out in front of me bending up and swinging stiffly. I pulled up my shirt and thrust my naked penis toward Kathleen. I was fulfilling my dream!

Kathleen leaned toward me and kissed me right on the tip of my penis. Then she slid her lips over my penis head to just below the corona ridge between my cock head and shaft. I grunted with the explosion of sex pleasure as she rolled her tongue over my lust swollen so sensitive knob and massaged it with her tongue. She was as expert at sucking cock as the girls in the city. When her lips finally slid back off my cock head and she stood my penis was quivering and sticking up almost vertical.

"Go on, put those knickers on," Kathleen said, handing me a tiny pair of women's purple panties from the pile on the table. "I loved seeing my husband in them. He looked so sexy. Then undress me."

I stripped naked for her. Kathleen watched as I took off my clerical shirt and collar, and trousers and briefs. Seeing her rising excitement as I stripped turned my penis into a steel bar. Then I put on the purple panties. They were as brief as those I wear for "helping hands." They hardly covered my balls, with my dark pubic hair bushing out at the sides. About half of the eight inches of my fully erect penis stuck out above the waistband with my big pink-purple knob just below my belly button.

I undressed Kathleen quickly. I started with her skirt to reveal her tiny black lace panties in all their erotic glory and her black suspender belt. Next her blouse. Her black bra matched her panties. Its straps were as skimpy as they could be and her nipples all but peeped out of lacy cups that only just slung her big breasts.

I had a good long feel of her in her underwear before I unclipped her bra. Her big heavy breasts bounced and swung sensuously with her movements and had deep pink nipples up like little corks from big pink areoles. They were everything I'd imagined them to be as I'd masturbated dreaming of her.

I squatted in front of her with my face at the level of her panties to pull them down. I was getting frantic and as soon as they were down stretched round her thighs underlining her cunt I grabbed her bottom to pull her cunt against my face. I kissed her vagina lips and ruffled her dark pubic hair with my tongue.

"Ooooh Father! Don't eat me! You're frantic aren't you. Is that what celibacy does to you!"

I unclipped her suspenders and took her belt off, leaving her just in her stockings and those high heels. I was fingering her cunt and breasts when she grinned at me.

"My husband had a kinky thing about watching me taking my stockings off. Do you want to watch me?"

There's lot of kinky things I like too. I enjoy those with the women in the big city. They'll do things for men that I doubt if even Patrick would dare ask his wife to do. Kathleen took my grin as a yes.

She lay down on the big soft round rug in the middle of the floor. She kicked off her high heels, slowly spread her legs wide, folded them one by one and slowly peeled her stockings down her long smooth legs leaving her completely nude. I decided I liked watching her taking her stockings off too.

"Did you like watching that, Father? Shall I show you something I liked my husband to watch me doing?"

Kathleen spread her legs as wide as when she was doing the splits in the picture. She played with her breasts with one hand while her other hand slid slowly down her front, across her navel and through her bush. Her fingers slipped into her gaping vagina. She began stroking her vagina lips smoothly and rhythmically and darting her fingers into her slit to play with her clit.

When I was eighteen my big sister had let me watch her pleasure herself, my first sight of a girl masturbating, in return for me wanking for her. I've watched women masturbate many times since then in porn and for real in the city. So even though I'm a supposedly celibate priest I knew just what she was doing. As she masturbated Kathleen cried out, grunted and her big breasts bounced as she writhed with sex pleasure. Her hand between her legs suddenly speeded up, her back arched to thrust her hips upward and her legs slowly folded up as if they were wrapping over a man on top of her. She cried out loud in her orgasm shriek and her breasts bobbed as her whole body juddered in the pulses of her orgasm. She lay back, panting and holding both hands over her throbbing pussy.

"Holy Mary," she gasped, like a good Catholic. "Its always so much better with a man watching." That was just what my big sister used to say.

Then she spread her legs wide again, reached up toward me and gasped:

"Wank over me! Over my tits!"

I got on top of her kneeling astride her slim waist. She folded her legs up behind me against my bum. Kneeling wide legged like that is my favourite wanking position. Spreading my legs pulls my muscle tight and I like the feeling of my swinging balls. It also lets anyone I'm wanking with slide a hand under me to tickle my balls and inner thighs to work my cock up hard, which Kathleen did the moment I got on top of her.

I leaned forward to tickle her still aroused nipples with my cock head. Then I wrapped my hand round my rock hard penis and showed her I certainly knew all about wanking. Masturbating over pictures of naked women is one thing, but wanking over a real live naked woman is in a completely different class. With one hand I tugged and stroked my shaft, sliding my hand right up over my knob. With my other hand I played with Kathleen's breasts and reached down to stroke her smooth legs. When I reached behind me to play with her juice sodden still excited cunt she gasped and squirmed under me with sex pleasure.

I made sure I put on a good show for her, stroking and tugging my cock full length, thrusting my cock forward, pausing and letting my penis quiver above her to show her how big and stiff it was, and grunting and gasping loudly. I also showed her I knew how to hold back. I edged to the exquisite brink of a cum a couple of times with my penis steel hard in my hand and smeared pre cum over her nipples with my my cock head. As I masturbated Kathleen's light fingers teased my balls, anus and inner thighs.

When I couldn't hold back any more I leaned forwards and slid my penis into her cleavage. She held her breasts up and squeezed them around my straining penis. I tit-fucked her with my shaft between her soft smooth jugs. As my cum rose I rammed my cock so far the tip of my penis head poked out above her breasts. My penis jerked between her tits and my orgasm exploded in a fountain of semen over her breasts, her face and her hair.

After I'd come I was still kneeling astride Kathleen with my penis swinging above her still half erect with a strand of semen dangling from my nozzle. I wanked a last pulse of pleasure and a last spurt of semen over Tricia's belly then climbed off her. She knelt on the rug watching my semen dripping from her nipples, trickling down her front from her cleavage and catching in her navel and cunt hair. She wiped the semen from her body and from my penis with the purple panties I'd been wearing. Kathleen looked up at me.

"Holy Mary!" she said. "You've been a naughty boy haven't you Father? Where did you learn how to do that for a woman?"

I took the question as rhetorical and didn't answer. Besides which I'm a priest and I know how to keep secrets. We didn't bother to get dressed. Kathleen poured us both a drink. As I sipped it I browsed through Patrick's pictures with Kathleen nude on the sofa next to me. The pictures included other women from my church, all nude or in underwear in poses I could hardly believe a good Catholic woman could arch her body into. My erection soon rose hard when Kathleen told me some of the things she, Patrick and those women had done together.

"Your cock's up ready for more, Father," Kathleen said snuggling next to me and flicking my stiff penis with her finger. "Shall we go upstairs to the bedroom while my pussy's still throbbing?"

On the big double bed we had a good long meaty nude sex romp. As Kathleen wrapped herself round me and arched and sprawled her naked body into penis straining poses my exploring hands enjoyed her smooth legs, soft breasts and bottom and her hairy cunt and my hard penis brushed against her bare flesh. Her lips and tongue massaged my penis and tickled my balls, and I excited her lust sensitised cunt and her peaking aroused nipples with my fingers, lips and tongue.

Kathleen's cunt was sopping wet with juice by the time she rolled onto her back, spread her legs and reached up to me. This time she wanted more from me than a wank over her. I was between her spread thighs straight away. She folded her legs up either side of me and stroked her pussy, pleading with me to enter her. I fingered my penis to the peak of iron hard erection before I slid full length into her tight, juicy, hungry vagina. I treated her to the benefit of the skills my penis had learned getting its money's worth from the whores in the city.

Kathleen climaxed while my penis was pumping her. She wrapped her legs round my thighs trying to pull me in deeper. She thrust her hips up against me, clawed my back, cried out and squirmed under me. I kept going after she'd come. I pushed her up the bed with my orgasm thrust as my semen spurted into her body.

Sometimes when I'm getting a "helping hand" I think only a guy knows what another guy really likes. But there's nothing to equal a woman's naked body under me, her vagina smooth, warm and tight round my erect shaft, her excited squeals as she climaxes and her heels pounding my bum.

I left Kathleen soon after that. She said she wanted to repent from what she'd been doing. Trusting me as her priest with her secrets she gave me her husband's entire collection of photographs and women's panties.

Back at my presbytery house I spread the pictures out over my desk. As well as Kathleen there were pictures of other women in our church. There was blonde beauty housewife Mary sprawled nude over an armchair showing off the long legs I'd so often ogled, and the big round boobs and smooth shaven pussy I'd dreamt of. There was pretty little Frances, newly married and in her twenties, slowly peeling off her white bra and thong to show her sweet young tits and neat little bush. There was lots more.

I stripped naked and put on some tiny white cotton panties with a little pink flower pattern from Kathleen's bag. I like the feel of soft cotton snuggling my balls and the sight f my straining penis pushing tiny panties out in a huge cone. I stroked my penis through the thin cotton of the panties till my pre cum formed a wet patch where they were taut over my penis head. Then I pulled the panties down below my balls and masturbated, savouring Kathleen, Mary, Frances and all the rest, edging until I could hold back no longer then splashing my semen across my desk as in my mind I filled their cunts.

Then I put the pictures and panties safely away with my own secret stash of porn and women's knickers. I have my doubts about whether Kathleen's repentance will last. I'll be ready when she wants, and that will be another story.