All Comments on 'A Priest and a Pervert'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I love masturbating in front of a woman and cumming on her anywhere she wants. Watching her is a major turn-on too, as well as big tits that I can really get my hans around. Thanks for a wonderful story. It's real jerk off material. Five stars.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 4 years ago
Panties

Lovely story and very descriptive. I love wearing my wife’s dirty panties and then cumming in them before they go for wash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tell us more

Get Kathleen to tell us about getting together with other couples for those photo and panty sessions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story

My wife is fucking a Peiest,

We meet at a friend's wedding, the Priest offered to bring my wife home to change her shoes,

I cough the Priest looking at my wife tits a few times, when the Priest said he better mingle with the other guests, my wife said she would hold a chair for him.

When he left I said he was looking at your tits, every chance he got.

My wife said I know, that's why I was bending over to pick up my drink, so he could have a good look.

Would you like him to fuck me she asked me.

I said, definitely would love to hear all about it if he does.

The Priest came back to our table about an hour later, as he was having a drink with us, my wife asked him if he would be able to bring her home to change her shoes, she said that I couldn't because I had too much drink taken.

He agreed and off they went.

My wife told me as he drove them to our house, she put her hand on his leg and started rubbing his leg, He said to her that's feels nice so my wife up the anty and rubbed his cock.

She told me that when they got into the house he pushed her to the wall and started kissing her, feeling her tits as she was feeling his cock.

She brought him to our bedroom and got naked and he eat her pussy as she sucked his cock. He fucked her twice before bring her back to the wedding.

She told me what she done, and said to me you are going to be very drunk when this is over and he ( the Priest) is going is going to bring us home.

At the end of the night the priest brought us home, put me into the spear bedroom.

I could hear them fucking most of the night, next morning my wife came to check on me, she whispered to me going to fuck him before he goes, and kissed me.

I listened to them fucking, he was giving her a good hammering. When they finished I heard him asking if he could call again, my wife said you better because that was the best fucking I ever got.

When he was gone she came to me,and I sucked and licked her clean.

I thanked her for doing it, she said that his cock was about 7or 8 inches long and very tick, he know how to use his cock.

I said call him later and see when can he come and fuck you again.

That was a few year ago, he now knows that I know, and calls round just to fuck my wife. I invited him to call round anytime he wanted too, and my wife said especially if you are horney. You can have me anytime you want.

He calls, sometimes for a blowjob, sometime he stays all night.

The last time he stayed all night.

He asked my wife if he could bring another Priest with him.

She said to him, I am yours and you can bring whoever you like.

We can't wait to see who he brings, will it be a young or old Priest.

I hope its an old Priest.

notuniquenotuniquealmost 3 years ago

We have a close relationship with our priest and I fantasize about him fucking my wife who is very attracted to him even though they refer to each other as brother and sister. Wish there were more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!