All Comments on 'A Primitive Hope Ch. 04'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
many thanx

Many thanx, I think the waiting has been very worthwhile.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
Had I known...

what this was I never would have read it. Now, I'm glad I did. It was a fine, imaginative story. I told you I would be looking over the rest of your work. My hat's off to you. Well done.

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years ago

overall, the prose was too florid.. verbs and adjectives were often inappropriate...

but the emotion was so raw and overpowering, this story is incredibly done... i give it a 5 regardless

the fact that Cindi is muscular is just perfect

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
surreal meet fantasia

I am a heterosexual male and read this series from that perspective. If this story had been written by a man, I would have thought it a satire on feminist themes. But the author is a woman and now I have to attempt to understand her {seriously?} perspective of the meaning of this work.

I admit to a handicap, women have told me many times, that I overvalue the immediate unimportant form of the words they use and I therefore appear to devalue the important emotional meaning underlying those words. I presume/assume? that this failure to comprehend is a combination of masculine narcissist obtrusiveness and my personal egotism of self-centered and oblivious encyclopaedic pedantry.

Gaian mythology collides with Gorean dementia while smashing headlong into Lesbian urban legends while bludgeoning Survivalist delusions of adequacy.

I somewhat enjoyed this caprice of unscience fiction but I did find myself jarred by the misuse of words. I would encourage the author to take advantage of the editors available on the Literotica site. And please wiki parthenogenesis, I would be interested in this author rewriting this theme using real scientific methods.

The few lesbians that I have personally known over the years and with whom I discussed variations on the theme of "What the hell do women want anyway?", have always told me that they have no desire to emulate male dominance games, masculine traits or androcentric petulance. I admit that those may have been three or four women, I guess they would be called Lipstick Lesbians and only a couple of others who called themselves dykes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There should be a 05th chapter.

Mother should conceive daughter with Kirsten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

This is about the 4th time I read this over the years. First time I reread this story of took quite a while to find it. Not remembering the title or author, I ran many searches over a couple of years, before I finally ran across it. I just love story.

Dirty_old_cockDirty_old_cockover 1 year ago

So sensual and erotic, so beautifully written. Pure sexual passion over muscles and bodies. Delicious incest added to make the writing more unusual yet so inventive. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermejau71@mejau71
1778 Followers
A lover of life, women, and spellbinding stories of romance and passion.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES