A Prince and His Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
The toy briefly becomes the master.
3.8k words
4.66
16.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's settled then, my pet. From now on, you call me master and satisfy my desires. I'll treat you very well." The prince smiled down at his new pet.

*********************************

Eletha woke up and got out of bed, padding over to her master's bedside. She was wearing her new uniform of a royal blue babydoll lingerie set that revealed almost all of her ample breasts and thick cock. She gently shakes his shoulder. "Good morning, master..."

The prince, who was in a deep sleep after his exertions on Eletha the night before, slowly begins to awaken to her stirrings, and she comes into vision. He had vivid dreams of her, thanking his luck that she found her way into his laboratory. "Good morning, my pet Eletha... thank you for waking me"

She smiles. "You're welcome. What will we be doing today?"

The prince looks at her pensively, trying to fully awaken and realising that last nights' experiments on her seem to have filled her with energy and desire to explore far further than perhaps he anticipated. "Well my pet, what do you think you most need today?"

She thinks a little. "Hmm... I'd like to learn a few ways to better assist you."

He smiles at her, very happy with her instinctive answer, realising that he may have found the perfect woman to train and explore with, even if this arrived rather unexpectedly. "So you want to assist me... well, the only way this is going to work well is if you learn how to use all the machines in my laboratory... but that means you need a patient to learn with. You did so well last night that I am prepared to let you learn with me..."

"Really? You're willing to let me... use that machine on you?" She smiles, and he sees her cock twitch in anticipation.

"I am."

"Thank you so much, master!" She climbs onto the bed and hugs him tightly. "When do you want to get started?"

He holds her tight against him, feeling her swelling hardness against him. "The sooner we get started the better, as far as I am concerned... I need you fully up to speed so that we can both push deeper into the research together and on others... so this morning makes sense to me. How do you feel about that, my pet?"

She beams and nuzzles his neck. "I love that idea, Master."

He looks her in the eye and kisses her fully on her beautiful full lips, before standing up and carrying her along the corridor towards the laboratory for their next session.

Once there, she steps down onto the floor and indicates one of the lab coats hanging on a hook. "Should I put on one of the white coats?"

"Yes, my pet...when we are in the lab, the coat is needed to signify who is in full control... when I wear this coat you are fully subservient to me, and the same will need to be true of me with you... though you will always be my pet outside of this room! Don't ever forget!" He places a lab-coat over her shoulders and helps her fasten it in place, smiling at his handiwork as he steps backwards to admire her.

She actually looks quite striking. If she had her hair up and wore a pair of shoes, she wouldn't be out of place as an actual employee at the more legitimate end of the lab... if you ignored the large breasts and the bulge the lab coat was not doing a good job of hiding.

He had to admit to himself that, while he loved having her as his toy to tease as he saw fit, that she looked sexy and striking in the lab-coat. He found her body very beautiful, her sexyness enhanced by the ample breasts and formidable cock she had grown during the prior evening. He handed her the folder containing the technical guides to the machines in the room "My pet, this is for you. Take the time you need to learn about the machines and I am here for you to learn on" he said looking at her, before climbing onto the table in the middle of the room.

"Okay." She reads the manuals, with him noting that she reads very quickly.

"Okay, I think I understand how these work. So..." She holds up the tablet he was operating the night before. "This is the UI for the machine you're on?"

"You are a fast worker, I see" he notes, "Yes you are correct, you've got the right tablet, my pet" he says as he wonders whether he has made a huge mistake or not.

"Okay. So... this turns it on." She pushes the power button and the machine whirs to life. "If you haven't already undressed, please do so now."

"Yes.....yes...hmmm what should I call you while you are at the controls?" He smiles as he unbuttons his nightshirt and slips out of his loose trousers, finally naked in front of her on the table.

"Hmm... whatever suits you best." She keeps pressing buttons, the machine's restraints emerging and gently holding him at his ankles, wrists and waist.

"Yes Miss Eletha, then, in this situation." He smiles at her and hopes the trust he has placed in her is well judged, after what he put her through last night...

"Okay. So... hmmm..."

She smiles and starts browsing through the options on the tablet, humming a little. "How about... this one." She pushes a button, a metal ring padded with cloth on the side facing his skin wrapping around his manhood. "Not too tight?"

"Oh wow....No it's nicely fitting Miss Eletha" he says as he starts squirming against his restraints slightly.

The ring begins vibrating gently, soon extending the little pads he remembers inflicting on her. The pads press against his manhood, vibrating gently as they start rotating around his shaft.

His cock rapidly begins to swell and harden, and the ring adjusts to his swelling to maintain teasingly light contact with him that continues to maximise the hardness of his shaft, as his foreskin peels down and is held fully retracted by another ring at the base just above his scrotum. His moans begin, lightly.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, Miss...I feel....very hard...."

"That's good." Her brow furrows a little at one of the options. "Quick question. What's 'Prostate stimulation'? It's right next to the button for the ring, and I almost touched it by mistake."

"I haven't had a boy to experiment with that functionality yet....Oh Miss, I'm so hard....I couldn't possibly cope with prostate stimulation too....could I? I think that would send me over the edge very quickly if I was stimulated in that way..."

"Hmm... I think you can do it if I'm light with it." She presses and holds the button, going into the settings. "Let's see... stimulation intensity, oh, let's turn that down a lot, dimensions of stimulation tool... the hell does that mean?"

He moans with more intensity and she can see his cock throbbing harder as the prostate stimulator moves into place, awaiting a choice on just what's going inside him.

"Hmm... since you've never done this before, let's go with the smallest size... edging compatible... yes." She pushes a few buttons, setting the options into place. "Ready?"

"Oh goodness... yes I suppose I am, Miss..." he answers, his mind both craving and fearing what awaits him.

The tablet makes the chirping noise that confirms a saved setting, a plug a little bit longer than his thumb and slathered in lubricant pressing against his ass.

He feels the cool slippery object begin to probe the rim of his anus, spinning gently and prizing his tightly clenched muscles apart...a mask moves to his face and a gas is sprayed at him suddenly, that he realises is designed to relax him.

"Not too much relaxant, I hope?" She asks as the mask moves away, the plug continuing it's journey.

"Thank you Miss...." he feels the clenching of his anus relax slightly and the probe slides easily and steadily deeper into his anus until he feels pressure against what he realises must be his prostate...his cock feels rock hard with all the attention to his shaft and anus...his ball sack tightens.

"Feels good, I hope?"

"Oh....goodness.....mmmm..." he moans gently, and his eyes glaze over and his cock throbs in reaction to the prostate stimulation that is awakening his lust deep in his anus. He starts to feel urgent need for orgasm that continues to build as his cock and anus are stimulated and his hips involuntarily start to buck as much as the restraints allow.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

He continues to moan and nods at his Miss, with his eyes half glazed, half closed. He feels further bands starting to enclose around his scrotum and vibrate his balls from all directions too, building incredible arousal and need to come...."oh Miss, please may I come for you?" he moans gently.

"Hmm... you may." Last night, the machine needed me to orgasm once to calibrate and edge me properly. That's probably it's standard procedure. "Go ahead, my dear. Come as much as you want."

As if to push him over the edge, everything becomes more intense. The little pads on his erection start whirring faster, the plug I his ass presses hard against his prostate and starts vibrating...

"Oh....oh my goodness.....oh fucking hell....Miss.....I'm really close.....I'm going to cum.....oh holy shit....fuuuuccckkkkkkkkk....." and the prince moans in abandon as the machines relentless pursuit of his orgasm inevitably and quickly overpowers him...all he can feel is the intensity deep in his anus, enclosing his balls, and it feels like every single bit of his shaft is being vibrated into oblivion. His scrotum contracts tightly, the bands contract with them, and his prostate spasms as jet after jet of sticky white semen shoot from his urethra high into the air and all over his own body. It's the most intense orgasm he has ever felt in his entire life, he never expected the machine to feel quite like this.....

She smiles and pushes a couple buttons, the machine slowly lowering the intensity to guide him down. By the time his mind has reassembled itself, the ring around his shaft is barely a tingle. "So, how was it?"

He starts to regain his composure and his breathing and heart have calmed. He looks up at her and smiles. "It was fucking incredible Miss, the most intense experience I have ever had. And there was me worried that the machine would not let me cum..."

"Would you like to experience that again, my dear? To confirm it treats male and female subjects differently."

He ponders this a little, and in his post orgasmic haze, and with his appetite whetted, the urgent need to experience that level of intensity again meant that his usually logical mind was losing the battle with his lust for another orgasm. "Oh Miss, I need to experience that again, very badly indeed."

"Alright then." She presses a few buttons and the machine whirs to life again, this time with a slightly larger plug going into his already loosened ass.

Was it just his imagination, or werel the straps of the machine holding him down perhaps slightly more tightly? The plug at his entrance, and now inside him and at his prostate, begins a low whir, at lower intensity than last time. His cock stirs, and the familiar feeling of the bands on his shaft, and the bands brushing his ball-sac, have him hard again in no time, again at slightly lower intensity than last time.

"Enjoying yourself, my dear?" It was hard for him to look away from the raging erection currently tenting her lab coat.

"I feel super hard, Miss, I am loving the feeling....it looks like you are too Miss..."

"What can I say, I love looking at you like this."

The plug in his ass presses against his prostate and starts gently vibrating, causing ripples of pleasure to run down his shaft.

"Oh my god....Miss.....you have me hard and throbbing for you and the machine already. I could come over and over like this..."

"That's good." Was it just him, or did she just smile like a well-fed cat? He continued to throb, feeling the rings on his shaft and balls, vibrating and stimulating him all over, as the plug deep in his ass continued to vibrate inside him and build the familiar feeling as his body tensed and started to prepare for another orgasm....she watched over him carefully, observing all his vital statistics on the machines readouts. It seemed like the machine had almost completed learning and calibrating for his response to stimulation and was ready to move into its next phase of operation.

She smiles and presses the button to start the edging.

He looks up at her, the machine bringing him charging towards an orgasm much like last time.... except it felt slightly different... He wasn't quite sure how different at this stage.

His breathing had quickened, his body tensed as his thigh muscles contracted the closer he came to orgasm.... but the machine seemed to be slowing and reducing intensity at just the point he expected to be driven over the edge into orgasm.

The machines intensity then died down, slowing and then vanishing a few seconds from his orgasm, leaving him a panting and moaning wreck with a throbbing cock just short of the edge...

"Huh... that wasn't supposed to happen. Must be a glitch, it's booted up the orgasm protocols from last night... and I have no idea how to stop it." She smiles sheepishly. "Think you can hang on until I figure this out?"

The machine readouts tell her that it's moved from 80% calibrated to 95%, meaning its only two or three cycles away from learning exactly how to hold him in an indefinite cycle of being always one stroke from orgasm....though she decides not to tell him about the 'stop' button clearly on display on the touchscreen.

"Yes Miss, I can hang on for you....I need orgasm so so badly" he moans.

"Thank you, darling. It will be worth it, I promise you." She starts reading the manual, keeping an eye on the readouts for that magic "100% calibrated" notification.

The machine keeps teasing him, causing his twitching erection to start leaking pre-come. As it does so, a slim metal probe moves above his cock head, fully lubricated, and slowly inserts itself into his leaking urethra. It begins to gently vibrate in tune with all the other components of the machine. "Oh fucking hell.....oh wow.....what the fuck is that, Miss?" he moans with eyes wide at her, as he feels the probe stimulating the inside of his shaft.

"Huh, looks like the closest analogue it could find for the dildo used on me was using a sounding rod. Does it feel good?"

"It feels.... different..... but.... amazing.... mmmmm..... oh wow....." He continues to pant and moan, as the machine again brings him up towards an orgasm and the sounding rod slowing moves in and out fucking the entrance of his cock. She sees the readout on the touch screen move to 97% calibrated as he nears orgasm and the stimulation gently slows back down until it pauses at standstill, and the machine clicks over to 98.5% calibrated.

Almost there... just a little bit more...

After a moment, the machine starts back up again, gently pleasuring him in seemingly every way possible.

"Oh no.... not again.... Mmmm.... I'm so so close Miss.... I am not sure I can handle much more... is there no way you can stop it?"

The machine builds back up towards a stronger intensity and then almost as quickly starts to decelerate back towards a pause as his orgasm nears, all in less than 30 seconds. The machine ticks up to 99.5% calibrated.

"I'm looking, let's see... why does this thing have so many functions and so many options for each function..." She keeps reading, eyeing the readouts. Just one more cycle...

Her reading, far from finding a way to stop the machine, which she could do any instant she chose, has been focused on choosing which mode she wants to leave him in for the rest of the day. She has found two modes of interest, and is giving each one serious consideration.

The machine restarts only seconds after stopping. The sounding rod and prostate plug whir into action. His balls and shaft are stimulated back to full arousal in seconds. She sees the machine move to 99.8% calibrated.

Nearly there. He moans, his thighs contract against his bindings, and seconds later as he is about to explode.... the machine stops, and the "100% calibrated" button flashes at her.

Perfect. Now, how to leave him while I go "get tech support"... "I may have to go get tech support, darling. I can't make heads or tails of this."

The modes she is most interested in him trying are: stimulate to an edge once every 30 seconds, or hold him constantly just below the edge in continual mode. Which to choose...

She picks up the tablet, hitting continual mode under the premise of opening the settings, adding in to use progressively larger plugs in his ass. "Yeah, darling, I'm gonna go get tech support, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll come back as soon as I can."

"Please hurry back as soon as you can Miss....oh goodness....oh I'm so so close....I need to come...."

She trots out, the door closing behind her as the machine swaps in a larger prostate stimulator, this one stretching him a little.

"Oh my.... Oh fuck... not a larger anal plug... hurry back as quickly as you can, please Miss!" He shouts after her as she leaves him in continual stimulation for what may be hours....

Eletha stops in his library and begins browsing. Soon, a book catches her attention. It still looked new, as if it hasn't been read yet.

Erotic hypnosis for beginners

Eletha grabbed it, then sat down to read. From there, she seemed to fall down a metaphorical rabbit hole of similar books. Learning how best to hypnotize her master into her willing cock-slut.

This would be great fun. Before she realized it, four hours had passed and she'd consumed several books on the subject.

She opens the door, padding in with a smile on her face. "I found out how to shut it off, darling. Sorry it took so long, everyone and their mother was having their password changed."

She looks upon him...the man desperate to come and pleading for the machine to stop, looks a sorry figure resigned to his fate now. His body covered in sweat, muscles tensed up, his cock rock hard and angry, though the lube and materials ensure not in pain.

His balls look tight and ready to unload, if only orgasm arrived. But it never did, and he has needed to endure the continual stimulation of not quite orgasm ever since the machine learned the exact amount of stimulation and body signals that meant he was about to come.

"Are... you alright?" She gently taps his cheek to get his attention. He's a mess...

He manages to look up, his by now 100% orgasm focused mind just about able to remember where he is and who she is. His eyes plead with her. Please let me cum... I'd do anything for you...

Her tone is soft and gentle. "Hey darling... it's going to be okay." She presses the stop button, gathering him into her lap as she sits down on the floor, his sensitive ass pressing against her throbbing erection. Maybe this warm, throbbing thing against him will help him finally cum.

He melts into her arms and her throbbing cock is now well matched to his now fully trained arse. He feels it against his clenched hole and feels a need for her cock...

"Just relax, my dear. It's okay..." The warm, throbbing thing against his ass starts sliding into his over-pleasured hole. She yelps a little in surprise and tries taking it out, saying something about needing to get his consent first.

He positions himself at her throbbing hardness, desperate for attention that might spill him over the edge. " I need your cock Miss....please....."

She nods and holds her erection steady so he can slide down onto it. The cock felt heavenly inside him, stretching him just the right amount and reaching pleasurable places deep inside him. She moans and strokes his hair. "You're going to be okay, just... keep talking."

He moans as she enters him and drives her shaft all the way deep inside him. "Yes....take me Miss.....stroke my cock and help me cum for you...."

She smiles and starts gently stroking his angry erection, her cool, gentle hands causing a sensation of euphoric relief to spread through him. "I'm sorry I left for so long..." Her touch is so comforting... he can already feel another orgasm building, this one with all the built-up intensity from every halted orgasm he's had.

12