A Princess among Barbarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is so big . . ." James groaned as Skull began hammering into him again.

"How about you open up that pretty mouth of yours." Skull ordered.

"Gllk!" James gagged as Bones' cock drove to the back of James' throat. The grunts of the two barbarians and James' moans filled the air as James was spit roasted. His frail frame was being pummeled between the two massive men. The erotic and shameful nature of the encounter had James' cock hard as stone. The air was saturated by the smell of sweat, sex, cum, and the musky body odor of the two savages pounding away at him. James could feel Skulls' rough hands pulling on his soft hips.

The barbarians were starting to grunt louder and both their paces quickened.

"OH GODS!" Skull groaned "I am about to cum! Your Highness, do you want me to fill your royal pussy with my savage cum?" Skull asked while panting heavily.

"Yes! Defile my virgin pussy with your seed! Make me your princess!" James exclaimed after pulling his mouth off Bones' cock. He instantly went back to enthusiastically sucking the Barbarians long shaft.

Skull could not hold back any longer. With a long groan he thrust as deep as he could into James and began shooting his load. James trembled as he felt Skulls hot cum pour into his bowels. At the same moment Bones groaned and began to cum down James' throat. The sensation of two men cumming inside of him sent James over the edge. He moaned loudly around Bones' cock and began to squirt his seed all over the clothes underneath him.

After cumming they all collapsed on the ground to catch their breathe.

"Mmmm. You really are more of a woman than you are a man." Skull groaned exhaustedly.

"We are gonna have to make sure that our princess here has to stay in our tent when we get back to camp." Bones said to Skull.

"I thought that you all were going to let me go after this." Prince James cut in.

"We said that we wouldn't hurt you. We have to take you back to our camp, but you will be safe." Skull answered.

James was disappointed, but the thought of now being in a camp full of these massive men excited him.

"You better get your clothes back on, princess." Bones ordered while getting to his feet and latching his trousers. "We may be able to find some clothes better fitting your womanly nature when we get to camp."

James blushed and put on his clothes which were now soiled by dirt, sweat, and cum.

As they made their way back through the forest Prince James realized that this trip had not made him more of a man, but instead had turned him into a woman. Now a camp full of barbarians awaited him.

12