A Private Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik continued to work her man's cock deep into her pussy, almost now letting his full length fill her. She lent her hands forward on the table, either side of Mark's pretty brunette. She too took the opportunity to squeeze her breast, loving the feeling of toying with another girls nipple.

Mark withdrew his fingers and looking down at the girl's relaxed hole he drew the head of his cock back over it and began to ease it in. He looked up at Nik whose face was a picture of excitement and interest as she watched his cock slowly slide into the girls arse. Nik looked down at the girl's face, her cheek pressed against the table, her mouth contorted in a mixture of discomfort and ecstasy.

Nik watched as Mark began to thrust gently, working his cock a little deeper, "Does it feel good?" she asked him.

He looked up at her, placed his hands on the girl's waist, "It feels, amazing." He said beginning to build up a steady rhythm. The activities of the evening had already built up his desire and he could feel his orgasm already beginning to build.

Nik rose up, encouraging her man to come with her she leaned over the table above the girl. Her man stood pushing the chair back from behind him. He now took the lead and began thrusting deep into Nik. Nik's face was now close to Mark and so looked down fascinated to see his cock sliding into the girls arse.

Mark reached forward and grabbed Nik's exposed breast toying with it as her man continued to thrust deeply into her. It was too much for Nik and her orgasm overtook her, she screamed out, her body convulsing she collapsed against the table next to Mark's girl, her head coming to rest again the girls arse. Her man had slowed to a stop, his cock still inside her as if awaiting instructions.

For a moment Nik did nothing her breathing still ragged she could see Mark had slowed as well. "Come in me," she panted, "come in me with your big black cock. And you," she looked up at Mark, "come in that tight little arse of hers."

No sooner had she said it then the thrusting started in earnest from both. The cock in her pussy picked up speed. Mark too began to thrust, a little more roughly this time. The black man came first, he made only a slight grunt, retaining his composure, but the eruption filled Nik and she could feel the convulsions of each spurt.

Knowing that his wife's pussy was being filled sent Mark over the edge, he looked down at the pale skinny frame beneath him as he unleashed his own orgasm, pumping cum deep into her arse. Nik watched Mark's face as he came, revelling in his expression of release. She felt her man withdraw from her leaving her feeling a little empty.

Nik reached forward and encircled her hand around the base of Mark's cock. He looked down at her, his face flushed and his breathing ragged. He slowly withdrew his cock and as he did Nik ran her hand down its length, slick with both lube and cum.

As Mark stood back, the girl stood up and giving both husband and wife a brief smile, she turned and walked away from the table. The man had walked around too and together they left the dining room.

Now they were alone Mark looked back at his wife still laid on the table, her dress in disarray, she looked up at him, "Thank you," she said.

"Thank you too," he said leaning down and planting a kiss on her lips. He reached down and pulled his trousers up and fastened them. Nik started to move, "No, don't," he said.

She remained still as Mark walked around the table, taking in the scene, his wife bent over the table, her bare arse exposed and her pussy gaping. Another man's cum dripping from her, he ran his hand across her arse savouring the texture of her skin and the curve of her figure.

Nik stood up from the table and straightened down the skirt of her dress, she was about to push her breast back into her dress, "Not just yet," Mark said just as the waiter returned.

"I trust everything was to your satisfaction?" he enquired.

"Yes, thank you." Replied Mark, his hand still caressing Nik's exposed breast.

"Can I offer you anything else," the waiter asked, "perhaps a relaxing massage?"

Nik and Mark looked at each other it was obvious to each other that they wanted nothing more than to touch each other now. "No, thank you," responded Mark firmly, "I think it's time we went home to bed."

12