A Prize Worth Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judson groaned, "Oh Alex... don't worry honey you're going to... maybe sometime...you and Dirk can suck my cock... together... share it, like a big pink lollipop." He felt the wetness there, that sweet wetness from that juicy cunt of hers. His finger entered her ass, feeling the warmth surround his invading digit. Judson wiggled it around, Alex moaned deeply, "I would really fucking like that, Judson... sucking your cock together... with my husband... you could spank his ass too... before we suck you, I'd love to watch you spanking Dirk... oh fuck yeah!" Alex shivered, her passion was on display for Judson, as she lay over his lap.

Judson heard Tina gasp, as Alex told her husband about what she wanted. Tina felt her pussy boiling, about to spill out of her honey pot. She could really envision Alex and Dirk, sucking Judson's cock together. And watching Judson spanking Dirk, oh my fucking god. Tina knew she was going to cum, she was helpless especially when Dirk hooked her leg, spreading her open. She knew he could see everything, when his hand spread her cheeks open. She knew Dirk could see everything a woman tries to keep secret.

Dirk watched, as his friend fingered his wife's bottom. Judson removed his finger, seeing the clear like residue covering his index finger.

Alex looked back at him over her shoulder, she saw Judson holding his invasive finger under his nose. She moaned watching him, as he sniffed the scent of her ass, on his finger. Alex shivered slightly, watching as he got familiar with her most intimate place. That place a lot of women, are uncomfortable with a man seeing, where she poop's from. Not Alex, go ahead Judson look at me, sniff me if you like, stick your tongue up their too baby, do anything you like, Alex thought to herself.

Alex then had a mental dilemma, just momentarily. She thought of how humiliating, how embarrassing, why he is sniffing the finger that was just up my ass! She gasped when she saw Judson place his soiled finger in his mouth and suck on it. Her face grew warm with shame, she wondered how dirty tasting his finger was. Could he taste my shit on his finger? Do I taste clean, how do I taste to him, I really hope he loves the taste of m,e down between my asscheeks.

Damn Alex thought, I should be mortified that the first thing he is tasting on me, is my raunchy ass. But she felt her pussy start to boil over, as she pondered her situation. Alex was silently praying that his mouth, his tongue or cock would give her the relief she craved, by licking or fucking those needy pleasure spots of her body.

Dirk followed Judson's lead, by delving his fingers between Tina's wet, sticky asscheeks. Like fucking Astroglide, Dirk thought to himself as he and Judson started to give their wives another spanking and orgasm...

Judson and Dirk sat sipping their drinks, enjoying the sight of their naked wives, standing together in the corner. Their red shiny bottoms, on display.

Judson admired them both, stark naked, their spanked bottoms glowing, the pussy honey trickling down their thighs. Life is good, Judson said to Dirk as they toasted each other. He was also enjoying the sight of them standing, with an arm around each others waist. After all these two gals were all about bonding. Judson took a sip, relishing the beautiful view.

Judson got an idea, looking at Dirk then with a smirk on his face. "All right girls, I think you two need to give each other a kiss, not a little one either...I wanna see some tongue... I want to see some lust... some sensual feeling." Judson looked at Dirk grinning.

Judson smirked at Dirk, as he continued, "I want to see you do everything, you were teasing Dirk and myself with. Let that inner slut out girls... come on now, make us proud ladies, get with it."

Judson saw them turn and look at each other, if their was any apprehension, Judson didn't see it. He jovially informed them, "Yeah...just so you two sexpots know, coming up next on this memorable evening...well I think that you both know, you should be expecting to do anything, that either Dirk or I command."

Tina and Alex looked over their shoulders at their husbands, it was very erotic sight to to see. Naked, their bottoms red from a spanking, with their arms around each other. Looking back at them, seeing the serious look on Judson's face and Dirk looking so fucking excited, almost like he was about to piss his pants or something.

Alex and Tina turned slowly, towards each orher. They moved their hands down to each others hips. Looking back at their husbands once again Alex said, "Maybe you guys should strip...or at least pull down your pants. It's going to get really hot...fucking scorching in here." Alex had a look on her face, that matched her words of warning.

Tina smirked, then gave a quiet sexy laugh, raising her eyebrow, "Alex isn't fucking kidding either boys, your going to have cummie pants." Tina looked at Dirk giggling, "Or panties, it would be better to take off your pants or just strip already."

Tina and Alex looked at each other, seeing the want and desire on each others faces. They both felt a desire, one that lay silent, waiting to awaken for quite awhile. Their eyes did the smiling, as they slowly leaned towards each other, their lips touching softly.

They both reacted the same, slipping their hands down lower, cupping each others still warm and sensitive ass. Alex and Tina both groaned, having their painful and sensitive bottoms squeezed, by each other as they kissed. They wantonly opened their mouths to each others exploring tongues. Their erect nipples gliding over each others chests, leaving sensual trails, while they kissed and dueled with each other's tongue.

Judson groaned, his hand clutching his erection, "Fuck it." Judson stood up and started removing his clothes, glancing out of the corner of his eye at Dirk. Judson raised his eyebrow looking at his spellbound friend snickered, "What the fuck are you going to do partner, come in your fucking pants?"

Judson was looking at him shaking his head, "I am planning on getting my cock sucked...and fucking both of these hot tamales...you should be too!"

Dirk looked Judson, laughing nervously then said, "Fuck man, I was just caught up in this moment, your right."

Dirk reached down to take his shoes off, and catch up to his half naked best friend. This was not missed as the girls kissed each other, glancing out the corner of their eyes. Sucking each others tongues, then they stopped, stepped back watching intently as their husbands stripped. Tina watching them, said softly, "Well it's about fucking time, I thought you two were never going to take those clothes off."

Tina felt Alex run her fingers down the crack of her sticky ass. She sighed as her fingers slid over her asshole, teasing that hole before she slid her hand further south.

Tina moaned, as she watched the men stripping and her friends fingers danced over her soaked pussy. Tina shivered, her excitement boiling over. She kissed Alex again then copied what Alex was doing to her. She loved feeling her friends body, her heat, her creamy wetness. Knowing that this was the first of hopefully a long, long time of future get togethers for the four of them. Just thinking of when they were going to be the ones wearing pants, with their husbands serving them. She couldn't wait for that day to come.

As one would expect, Tina had her eyes fixed on Dirk, Alex watched waiting for Tina's husband to unveil himself. They both glanced at each other, seeing the heat and desire on one anothers faces. Alex sighed, " I can't wait to fuck your husband... I'm sorry Tina, I know that sounds rather crass... but I'm just so fucking, crazy horny right now. Come on baby, strip those fucking clothes off... get your asses some of this pussy." Tina and Alex laughed, as their hands explored each other's naked bodies.

Tina whooped, like a drunken cowgirl when they got to their underpants. Both of them were sporting hardons. Judson's dickhead was sticking out over the waistband of his shorts. Swollen and light purplish, they could see a trickle of precum, escaping from the slit.

Alex started chanting, "Take them off...take them off, I wanna see some cock!" Tina joined in with Alex, watching as their husbands both gyrated, as they kidded around with their wives. Both of them rather awkwardly doing their best to give the ladies a show.

The women still explored each other as they watched their husbands stripping. They could feel the sticky wetness of one another's cunts. Tina laughed, " Alex you fucking horny bitch... your pussy feels like it's full of warm slippery butter...god your wet baby." Tina brought her wet, slippery fingers up to her face.

Alex watched as she licked her fingers. She moaned, "Oh yeah bitch... taste me...wanna lick my honeypot?" Alex's dark eyes sparkled with desire.

The wives attention, returned to their husband's when both men looked at each other, then nodding in agreement. They started to pull their shorts away from their bodies. Tina and Alex watched as their cocks sprang out, then snapped upwards. They bounced from side to side as they dropped their underwear and stepped out of them.

Tina took in the sight of the two naked men, she looked long and hard at Dirk. She really enjoyed the sight of their two naked husband's. She liked the way Dirk was shaved, especially that curve in his cock. It wasn't as long or thick as her husband's was, but it had a lot of potential. She could just imagine that curve hitting her joy button. A big pink banana dick, she thought as a welcoming smile grew on her face.

Tina quite honestly said, "Nice cock Dirk...very nice cock. I can see why my husband liked sucking it. Now I really can't wait to see him taking it up the ass." Tina gave Judson a catty like look.

Tina then smirkingly asked, "Tell me honey, please tell me the truth...I was wondering, well...Alex and I really have to know, did Dirk ever give it to you up your ass... or did he ever bend over for yours... be truthful, we won't be upset or mad, we both swear it right, Alex?"

Tina looked hopefully at them, silently praying for yes to be the answer. Alex nodded her head then chimed in, "Tina, how can we judge or even think of being mad. Come on guys... please say you both had anal sex with each other. The thought of you two doing that... makes me so fucking excited and wet!"

Alex smirked, "Because when Tina and I beat you guys next time we play, guess what...you guys will be getting fucked in the ass...by each other, while your loving wives watch." Alex nodded her head smirking at them.

Dirk and Judson looked at each other, Judson shrugged, "Sorry to disappoint you two, we didn't go there, honestly. So if you two are determined to watch us taking it up the ass from each other." Judson reached over taking Dirks hard cock in his hand, making Dirk jump like he just stepped on hot coals. Judson chuckled at Dirk.

Judson glanced at Dirk, "Rather jumpy tonight Dirk." Judson grinned at Tina and Alex, as he stroked Dirk's cock. Judson licked his lips, watching their reaction. He heard their wives excited gasp's, as they watched as he teased them. There eyes wide, their mouths open.

Tina begged her husband, "Judson please... please suck on Dirk's cock for me, for Alex too. Show us please, just give it a little suck... a preview of how you two...please baby, give Dirk a blow job for a few moments. You know, like...suck each other's cock in good faith, please. Alex and I will honestly do anything you like...please just suck his cock." Letting Dirk's cock go, he grinned as heard their frustrated groans.

Judson smirked at them, "Well...I guess you two will have just have to make sure you win, right partner?" Judson looked at Dirk, who grinned and winked back at him. Dirk looked at Tina and Alex as he slowly sunk to his knees in front of Judson. Dirk leaned forward, towards Judson's cock.

He heard his wife gasp, "Oh my god... he is going to suck his cock!"

Dirk turned looking at their surprised intently watching faces. He shook his head grinning, then took Judson's cock in his hand pumping it a few times, Dirk looked back at their wives, "Sorry...maybe next time." Dirk laughed at their disappointed faces, as he stood back up.

Alex in her frustration said, "You two are assholes...teasing your willing to please you guys, in anyway fucking way you desire.... Just fucking wait, ohhh... you two just wait!" Alex's eyes flashed, showing her frustration.

Dirk really did have an unusual cock, it was really nice sized, not as long as Judson's eight or so inches and thickness. But holy shit, his slightly smaller dick was almost as thick, but that fucking curve in his cock! It looked like a fucking, fuck me please banana. Tina couldn't get over that. She remembered Alex mentioned a time or two that Dirk had a bend in his cock. I can't wait to feel that slipping around in my pussy.

Tina and Alex were disappointed, they thought that they would get to see their husbands sucking cock. They teased and built them up, only to let them down. So they became curious, when Judson and Dirk started whispering in each other's ear. Their wives watched, curiosity on their faces. They watched as Dirk started stroking Judson's cock again. Judson soon started returning the favor.

Alex and Tina crept closer, their arms around each other. They watched as Judson dropped to his knees, with Dirk's hard cock in his hand and only inches from his face. Dirk glanced at his wife, as he felt his cock being stroked. Dirk sighed, "Oh my god... I don't believe were actually going to do this...but fair is fair."

Judson cupped Dirk's dangling balls in his other hand while his fist pumped Dirk's cock. Judson chuckled, "Well now... what he is trying to say, is that you two are going to get a little teaser, watch ladies...don't blink either."

Judson leaned forward, engulfing the banana dick in his mouth. He heard Tina and Alex's excited gasps. Tina moaned, "Oh my god...my husbands sucking your husbands cock... oh fuck!"

Their wives watched as Judson took more into his mouth. Dirk's cock was almost all the way in his friends mouth. He shivered as he looked over at Tina and Alex. They were frantically rubbing themselves, still with their arms around each other. Their eyes intently watching him getting his cock sucked. Judson sucked Dirk's cock for a few minutes, then they traded places. Then it was Alex's turn to get weak kneed as she watched her husband finally sucking on a real cock.

Dirk performed for them for several minutes, then slipping his mouth off of Judson's large cock, turned to Alex and Tina, "If you want to see more of this... you have to win, next time ladies."

With that being said, Dirk stood up and bowed to them. Judson chuckled at the look on Tina and Alex's faces. Judson smirked, "Now where were we ladies?"

**********************

Alex was just as mesmerized looking at Judson's big thick cock. She wondered if it would be going up her ass this night. That thought both excited and made her a bit nervous. She hoped Judson would be a gentleman, when it came to fucking a lady up the ass. Not some fucking, butt poking moron. She reasoned to herself that Tina just wouldn't put up with that kind of shit. Getting unceremoniously jabbed up the ass, that is.

Alex started feeling more at ease, along with wanting to get that beautiful cock up her ass. Tina took Alex's hand, as she went to her knees, with Alex in tow. Naked and on their knees they waited, Alex said out of the corner of her mouth, "Tina...I want to suck your hubbies cock, right now...first, are you cool with that?"

Alex glanced at her friend, Tina took her eyes away from those cocks, that their husbands were both stroking themselves.

Giggling, Tina answered, "Hey...you read my mind, I want to wrap my lips around Dirk's big banana dick...this is the point of all of this, to experience variety...and to share right?" Tina looked at her friend smiling.

Alex enthusiastically nodded, a large smile on her face. "Oh yeah...variety is good!"

Tina saw Judson move and stand in front of her kneeling friend. His cock sticking straight out, all eight inches, beautiful and thick. Alex gulped, then reached out taking Judson in her hand. Alex groaned along with Judson, as she squeezed him. A strand of jizz drizzled out, starting to dangle from the slit of his cock.

Alex leaned forward, her eyes looking up at Judson. She loved the way Judson was looking at her, his eyes were hungry for her. Alex smiled up at him, from her place on her knees, feeling very subservient.

Alex stuck her tongue out, capturing the strand of jizz, bringing her tongue slowly up to the slit. Tina watched transfixed, as her best friend kissed the head of her husband's cock, rubbing her red lips over it making the tip of his cock glisten. Alex looking right into Judson's eyes said, "I really want to suck your dick, Judson. I really need too...may I?"

Judson looked at her, silently nodding, "Darlin I thought you were never going to ask."

Tina snickered, as she watched this scene unfold. Her pussy dripping as she watched Alex getting ready to suck Judson's cock. She ran her fingers through her wetness, feeling her swollen clit. Trapping it between her index and middle fingers, she pinched it lightly moving her fingers slowly up and down. Tina glanced at Dirk and his banana dick.

Judson's cock jerked in Alex's hand, she looked down admiring it, Alex quietly said, "It is so nice and big...thick, such a beautiful cock... please be gentle with me, if your going to put it up my ass... okay?"

Alex's eyes melted Judson, "Honey, no worries... I might spank your fine looking little ass, but I would never rape it. If we do it, you are in charge, it will be done your way, for your comfort and pleasure okay?" Judson's face was sincere, her worries were over she could feel it. She thought to herself, as pissed off as he could get her at times, she really couldn't wait to fuck him. She loved Judson, always thought he was hot. Now she was going to get to finally fuck him.

Alex smiled, she shivered as she looked down, then sticking her toungue out touching the leaking slit again of Judson's cock. Her hand gripping him, stroking him slowly. She heard Tina say, "Enjoy that cock sweetie."

Alex moaned, as she took it in her mouth. She saw Dirk watching, his excited face giving her encouragement. Tina's bright attitude wiping any reservations of possible jealousy away.

Tina said, "Dirk...earth to Dirk...come over here so I can suck that gorgeous cock of yours. You can still watch Alex gobble Judson's dick...unless you'd rather suck on it again, instead well... would you?"

Tina grinned up at him from her knees, then looking Dirk in the eyes asked, "Has it been a long time, since you sucked my husband's cock Dirk? I mean now that were all going to be one big happy family, of cocksuckers, and cuntlappers."

Tina looked up at Dirk, waiting for his answer. Dirk looked down at her, then glanced at his wife sucking Judsons cock. He moaned, "I really can't recall, when the last time was... honestly. That is until just a little while ago." Looking truthfully at Tina, noticing his wife looking sideways at him, as she listened to his answer.

Tina raised an eyebrow, then smirked at him, "Really... you can't recall... hmmm, we will get to the bottom of this later, your wife and I will. If we have to spank your bottoms...all day to do it!"

Tina winked at him, then taking a hold of his cock, she leaned forward and started licking his cock. Dirk groaned as her soft, wet talented tongue pleasured him.

Alex and Judson chuckled, then Dirk as if awakening from a trance, stepped even closer to Tina, making his cock more accessible. This made Tina even more comfortable, as she leaned forward opening her mouth. Dirk moaned as he felt his cock slide into Tina's warm wet mouth. He felt her mouth sucking, the pleasurable slippery feeling made him look down. He enjoyed sight of her, with her mouth full of his cock.

1...910111213...16