A Prize Worth Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued sucking, Alex watching him suck, with Dirk's cock a few inches from his face. His wife was spanking Dirk with that bath brush. Tina was eyeing him with intent curiosity, waiting to see her husband get his face covered with semen. Through it all, his embarrassment was waning, damn near gone. He was feeling an odd kind of euphoria, he felt like he couldn't wait for his next task, or command, even tomorrow's plan of being taken shopping. For lingerie and whatever else, they have planned. This isn't so bad...

It was at that instant, that Dirk cried out in pleasure, as Judson felt his warm spurts of semen start to wetly dot his face. He heard his wife and Alex encouraging Dirk, to shoot that cum all over his face. Judson felt those dots turning into warm rivulets, that streaked down his face. Some of his creams landed on the dildo, that was still lodged in his mouth. Tina clapped her hands excitedly, "Oh my... oh fuck... this is so fucking incredible baby... Dirk's cum is all over your face... you have to suck his cock clean baby...come on do it for us...

The night only became more sexually fueled, depraved probably in some people's eyes. Dirk had his turn over Tina's lap, along with everything Judson endured and experienced. Then their wives' demands, were directed toward their overly aroused pussy's. Dirk and Judson, learned the meaning of servitude that weekend, but that's another story...