A Problem of Physics

Story Info
Newlywed couple in space discovers a way to overcome physics.
4.2k words
3.97
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1- Define the Problem

"I love you Teddy Bear." Laura whispered in Ted's ear as she rode him slowly.

Ted raised his hips, groaned softly and whispered back "I love you." and gently tried to increase her pace with encouraging movements of his hands on her ass.

Laura raised up slowly and gazed into his eyes. She smiled at his encouragement and briefly squeezed his cock with her inner muscles. Then she said "You want to cum now don't you Teddy Bear?" Ted nodded. But Laura grinned wickedly and said "Not.... yet." and rolled off of Ted, his cock now exposed to the warm Tahitian breeze. Laura turned herself and straddled his thighs so her gorgeous ass was facing him, soft white sand clinging to it in places. She craned her head around and grinned at him "I just found this in the archives, it's called reverse cowgirl." Then she planted her feet on the sand, placed one hand on his knee, and with the other guided his cock into her as she impaled herself on it. She began to move up and down on him and said "How's the view?

Ted's gaze was locked on the sight of Laura's pussy gliding all the way up his shaft, stopping just at the point that he could see the head, and then slowly sliding back down. He barely saw the sparkling Tahitian waters or the swaying palm trees. "It's.... breathtaking."

Laura giggled and said, "I'll show you breathtaking" She quickened her rhythm and rotated her hips, beginning to moan as she relinquished control and gave herself over to her own passionate climax that was quickly approaching.

Ted clenched his jaw, seeking his own control to ensure they climaxed together. Which they did...... just as the signal hit their optic nerves and the following message crawled across their visual fields "All personnel report to stations... incoming cargo..." and the sim-fluid began to sluice away from their naked bodies.

Ted got another signal "Lt Edward Larson, an additional 250 credit excess bodily fluid cleaning fee as been deducted from your account." Worth it, Ted thought as he floated out of the sim-tank and looked over at his bride Lt Laura Larson-Yamado. They floated over to each other, embraced tightly and kissed.

"That was amazing Teddy." Laura said, and reached for a nearby floating towel and her uniform.

Ted nodded and said "Yeah, it really was."

She heard the slight tone in his voice and said "Teddy, I know you want to fuck me for real, but until the station gets its spin back, zero-g just doesn't work. You know that darling."

Ted and Laura had married four weeks ago. The ceremony was held in the Officer's Mess and was presided over by Captain Dalafior, witnessed by the command staff and senior NCOs. 10 minutes after Ted and Laura had enthusiastically responded to the command "You may kiss the bride, and that's an order.", accompanied by much hooting and whistles from the attendees, Takashi station lost its spin and the false gravity it created. Their wedding night and the much-anticipated consummation of the marriage, of course, had been postponed as all hands scrambled to address the problem and secure things for zero-g operations.

Ted sighed as he pulled on his uniform, and said "I know... I know." They had made a couple of abortive attempts at actual intercourse in their small quarters, but the physics of zero-g sex were surprisingly complicated, especially for Ted since he was still relatively new to space. Despite attempting various handholds or leg locks on the bolted down furnishings, Newtonian physics took over, making things both comical and frustrating. They hadn't even really slept together since they both had to sleep zipped into zero-g sleep hammocks.

Laura was just as lusty as Ted, although throughout their courting she had insisted on saving actual intercourse until they were married. This accelerated both of their timelines and they married just two months after they started seeing each other, which was two weeks after Ted had been assigned to Takashi station from Earth.

Three failed attempts at consummation later, Laura, floating next to a frustrated Ted in their quarters after carefully bringing him to orgasm with her hand, kissed his neck and said gently "Teddy, why don't we try it in the sim-tanks?" Ted looked at her, surprised, and said "Seriously?"

Takashi station, being a cargo transfer and support station for fleet operations, didn't have the luxuries of an actual ship or one of the command stations, but it did have sim-tanks. The sim-tanks had been developed as a way to address the psychological stresses of long-term space assignments. Filled with a neuro-fluid, the one-person tanks could deliver any experience imaginable and, if the user requested, could be linked to other tanks for shared experiences. The effect was amazingly realistic, stimulating every sense for the user. Ted had heard about sim-tank sex of course, it was a hot topic during bull sessions at the academy, but he was surprised when Laura suggested it.

"I don't know Daarin" Ted said, beginning to use the Japanese that was common on Takashi. Ted had used the sim-tanks several times at this point, snowboarding down his favorite runs in Park City or visiting Tokyo with Laura, and they were truly amazing. He had resisted using them for some of the more erotic encounters that he heard described by his fellow junior officers. "I mean, the sim-tanks are amazing... but for this? It's hardly the same... is it?"

Laura stroked his chest lightly "Well, maybe not, but it can be really good. I mean REALLY good!"

Ted twisted his head around to look at Laura, sending them into a slow spin "Laura? Have you...?"

She shook her head, putting her hand against the bulkhead to stop their rotation and said in a reassuring voice "Not with anyone else.... but...yeah... a couple of times. After all I am a woman, and I have needs too."

Ted was thunderstruck. He knew Laura had a healthy sexual appetite. They had many heavy petting sessions during their courting, getting each other off with their hands. Laura had even gone down on him once, sneaking into his quarters late one night, unzipping the lower part of his zero-g hammock while the station-spin was briefly stopped for maintenance. Ted had found the experience amazing, unable to move his upper body or legs as Laura's mouth engulfed him. His climax had been devastating.

Ted was quiet for a moment, taking in what Laura had just told him and mulling over her suggestion. Then he asked, "Was it with anyone I know?" The sim-tanks could use bio-metric data to simulate other real people and, although it was strictly against regulations to do so without permission, people had been known to bribe NCOs or enlisted personnel to get access.

Laura laughed, "No Teddy Bear, just a fantasy partner."

Then he asked, "Was he... bigger than me?"

Laura smiled at him, a delightedly wide-eyed expression on her face. "Uh huh. He was huge, monstrous, devastating. He split me in half." She laughed, squeezed his now flaccid cock once, and pushed away from him, reaching for her uniform which was floating where she had left it.

So, Ted agreed, and they had consummated their marriage in a fully rendered Tahitian honeymoon resort. Ted had felt the warm south pacific breeze on his back as he had plunged his cock into Laura, who writhed underneath him in orgasm with her legs locked around his back.

"Cum... inside... me... Teddy Bear" she gasped into his ear, and then bit his shoulder gently while scrapping her nails across his back. When his orgasm hit him, he threw his head back and roared with pent up passion, erupting like a volcano into her. That's of course when he first found out about the "Excess bodily fluid cleaning fee" imposed by the sim-tanks. Despite that expense they had several sex-dates in the sim-tanks. As amazing as they were, Ted knew it wasn't the same as being inside her in the real world, and he yearned for that. There was no telling when the parts needed to bring the station back to spin would arrive.

As they parted ways to report to their stations, Laura kissed him gently and said "I have an idea, Teddy. I'll tell you about it tonight." She twisted around with the experience of someone born in space, grabbed a hand hold, launched herself through the hatch, out of the sim-tank room and down the companionway towards her duty station.

Part 2 - A Hypothesis

Laura placed her drink pod in the air between them and reached across the small table in their quarters to take Ted's hand. Ted placed his curry and rice pouch next to it and looked at Laura expectantly. Earlier that day she had said she had an idea for overcoming their frustrating inability to achieve satisfactory intercourse in zero-g. He had been looking forward to this all day.

"Teddy bear, I know how bad you want to fuck me, and believe me I want you feel you inside me too. The sim-tank fucking is wonderful, but I want to know what it really feels like when your cock throbs inside me when you cum." Laura had a sometimes shockingly frank but very erotic way of talking about sex, which Ted found extremely arousing.

"And I want to feel you pulsing around my cock when you climax Daarin." Laura smiled at his use of the Japanese word for Darling.

"Sooo..." she said, tracing the back of his hand with a finger "... the way I see it, this is a simple physics problem. For every action there is an..."

Ted finished the Newtonian law for her "... equal and opposite reaction." Sometimes he just needed to prove that his academy degree counted as much as her doctorate in physics from MIT.

She chuckled "That's right Teddy, not bad for a Middie." Ted winced at her use of the now hated word for Annapolis grads. She went on "And bodies in motion tend to stay in motion unless..."

And again, Ted finished for her, sighing "... acted upon by an outside force. Laura, I know all of this. What's your point?"

"Okay, so when we've tried to fuck, no matter how we've grabbed on to each other or other things, the thrusting of our hips creates... well... thrust ... driving us apart or in weird directions that aren't conducive to fucking."

Ted remembered a particularly painful attempt that he thought had broken his erect cock.

"So" she continued "the only way I can see to address this is to bring in an outside force to act on one of us with sufficient strength to keep us at a fixed point in 3-dimensional space. See?"

Ted laughed "So, what? Miniature thruster rockets on harnesses?"

Laura smiled "Complicated and expensive. Teddy, what is the largest and strongest force on the Takashi?" Ted looked at her quizzically, and she said "The Takashi itself! Its mass is such that the people inside it pushing against the interior bulkheads lack enough force to move it. See?"

Ted said "Okay, but we've tried holding onto things." Laura nodded "I know, but Teddy that's hard to do when passion takes over. So, I was thinking. Do you remember that time I sucked you off when you were zipped into your hammock?"

Ted did and recalled the dizzyingly erotic feeling of cumming in Laura's mouth when he was unable to move. So he said "Yeah, that was great. So, are you thinking you could ride me somehow while I'm zipped in."

Laura laughed "As erotic as that sounds, no Teddy. I want to be able to feel your body against me, all of me, when we fuck. I was thinking about something a little more... drastic."

Ted asked cautiously, "Drastic?"

Laura took both this hand "You know CPO Nakano, right?"

Ted nodded "The chief NCO for Cargo Bay 7 right?"

Laura nodded back "Right. Well, she and I grew up together on the Yokohama. She's a dear friend. We were talking the other day and she was complaining about the lack of activity in Bay 7 since we lost spin."

Cargo Bay 7 was one of the smallest bays and was really only used for specialized cargo, all of which had been stopped while the station was being repaired. Ted had heard that all of the enlisted personnel assigned to Bay 7 had been reassigned to other stations.

"So, Teddy, I was thinking... " Laura's voice took on a sexy tone "... Bay 7 isn't being used and it has all those configurable fixed mounting points on the bulkheads."

Ted asked "Laura? What exactly..."

She went on quickly "If I strapped you onto a bulkhead and set hand and foot holds... I could... you know.... ride you."

Ted imagined it and felt his cock pulse slightly. My gods, he thought, then he asked "Ahh, wow. Okay, but what about the cams?" There wasn't a spot in Takashi station that wasn't under direct and constant observation by station security.

Laura sensed his warming to the idea and leaned forward excitedly "I've already thought of that. Seaman Davis in Security owes me a favor, a big one. I could talk to her and see about arranging a 'scheduled malfunction' of the cams in Bay 7. So... what do you think?"

Ted pictured it, a slow broad grin spreading across his face "I love it."

"YAY!!" Laura said and undid the thigh straps holding her to her chair, floated across to Ted, and kissed him hungrily.

Part 3- Empirical Data

One week (and three reasonably satisfactory hand jobs later) Ted and Laura undogged the hatch to Bay 7 and floated in. They were both in loose fitting casual jumpsuits and were eagerly anticipating this encounter. Laura found the light switches to be bay and toggled them, flooding the bay with cold bright light.

Ted said "Oh, VERY romantic."

"Yeah, I didn't really think of that. We should have brought some handhelds." Laura floated, thinking. "Well, let's get situated and just see what happens. This IS an experiment after all." She closed and dogged the hatch and floated over to one of the tie-down bulkheads, beginning to arrange lock points. She nodded over to one of the storage lockers and said to Ted "Get some smaller tie downs."

Ted snapped a salute "Aye Skipper" he said, to which Laura laughed. Ted retrieved several sets of tie-downs from the locker, his hands shaking a little. Neither he nor Laura knew much about sexual bondage but had done some discrete research on earthside servers via their personal VPNs. Although technically their VPNs could be monitored by security, Fleet was remarkably lax about accessing sexual material for those on long term space assignment.

Ted floated across to Laura who was busily arranging lock points. She took them from him and stuffed them into a pocket in her jumpsuit. Then she took his hand, smiled a wicked little smile and guided him gently until his back was against the bulkhead. "Spread out your arms and legs. I want to get these just right." He did so and she adjusted accordingly so that there were lock points at his wrists and ankles. She floated back a little and looked at the arrangement thoughtfully, then floated forward and added two more on either side of his hips and head.

"Whoa, wait a second..." Ted said when he saw what she was doing.

She adjusted the four new lock points said "Oh shush. I did a little extra research, and this might be...fun." She floated up so that her face was level with his, wrapped her arms around him and ground her hips. "Now strip Mister. And that's an order." she growled.

Although technically they were the same rank, Ted gladly followed this order. He shimmied out of his jumpsuit; his cock already erect. Laura giggled "You better tell that Seaman to stand down Teddy Bear."

He glanced down at his cock "Sorry Daarin, he is clearly engaged in mutinous action."

Laura floated forward and began pulling tie downs from her pocket, giving Ted a smoldering look. "Really?" she said "Well, he must be confined to quarters immediately then." She began to strap Ted in. She arched herself well away from his cock as she tightened each strap at his wrists and ankles, testing each one. She drifted up and slid a strap across his forehead, kissing him as she did. Ted was shivering "Are you cold Teddy Bear?"

"No, just... very,,, very excited."

Laura floated down to his hips, her face level with his cock that already had a tiny drop of pre-cum at the tip. She giggled, but then stuck out her tongue, and without actually touching his cock, licked at the drop. She took it into her mouth "Yummy." She slid a strap across his hips and tightened it. Ted was completely immobilized.

Laura drifted back from Ted and strip teased out of her jumpsuit. She slowly unzipped the front, revealing her large breasts that floated in the zero-g of the bay. "Like what you see Sailor?"

Of course, Ted had seen her naked, but this experience was making him breathless "Yes, yes..." he gasped".

She floated forward and raised herself so that her nipples were level with his mouth "Kiss them."

He kissed and licked at her nipples as she pivoted giving him access to each one. He heard her moan a little and she kicked off the bottom half of her suit.

Laura floated down and kissed Ted, and he felt the tickle of her already damp pubic hair against his cock, and it twitched upwards. She arched her hips back and away "Whoa, slow down there Sailor. Reverse engines or you'll blow this whole mission."

Ted laughed. "Did you say blow?"

Laura laughed, sticking a tongue in his ear saying, "Is that what you REALLY want?"

Ted groaned as she brought her hips forward again, using his neck and the anchor points she had set in the wall for her feet. Her inner thighs slid across his shaft, and he felt the curve of her ass cheeks against the head of this cock as it emerged on the other side.

"Put me inside you... please...." His heart was pounding.

But suddenly she stopped moving and sighed a little. "What? What IS it?" Ted asked in a pleading voice.

"It's the lighting, you were right. Too bright." She pushed away from him and floated over to the control panel... and toggled them into complete black.

"Laura?" Ted called into the darkness. No answer "LAURA??" there was a little panic in his voice. He heard her answer, her voice a little distant and echoing in the bay.

"I'm here Teddy Bear, don't be scared". Her voice grew in volume as she made her way back, navigating the blackness with the directional instincts of the space born. He felt her hand on his shoulder and involuntarily jerked. "Calm down Teddy Bear." Her voice sounded distant and soft in the blackness "This could be interesting. You won't be able to see what I am doing will you?" He felt her hand go gently around his cock and felt her hair drift softly across his face. "You won't know WHAT is coming." And she stroked him softly "or...." her hair drifted away from him, and he heard her voice doppler away a little down towards his feet "from where".

He felt something touch either side of his face, her thighs? He felt her pussy push against his mouth, and she said, "Kiss me Teddy Bear." as she took his cock into her mouth. Ted kissed and licked with all his heart, and she swiveled her hips to change angles, moaning onto his cock. She started to shake, and he could feel her thigh muscles begin to twitch. She pulled her mouth away from him and shouted, "TEDDY BEAR!!" and a shocking amount of hot fluid squirted out of her, soaking his face. She was still for a bit and started to laugh.

"Wow, what was that?" he asked breathlessly.

"From what I've read on the servers, I think it's called 'squirting'. But for us, probably 500 credits worth of cleanup on the Bay."

Ted chuckled "Well, maybe we shouldn't add my cum to that then? Maybe it should go.... somewhere safe?" he said, sounding hopeful.

Laura kissed the head of his cock and then he couldn't feel anything touching him. His cock was throbbing and jerking. Out of the darkness he heard her say "You know.... we have the bay all night.... there's no rush here."

Ted groaned "Gods.. Laura.... please...." She giggled "Ohhhh, poor Teddy Bear. Young, dumb and full of cum." She was wiping her juices from his face with something.

12