A Problem of Physics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted growled and struggled against the straps "Turn me loose MIT grad, and I will show you HOW dumb and full of cum I am."

Her laugh echoed around the Bay "Don't worry Teddy Bear, you'll get relief. But only when I say so." And she laughed again "So this is what real command feels like?"

Ted struggled against the straps "Laura, this isn't what we talked about. Please, this isn't fun."

Laura's voice drifted closer "I can make it fun." she said, and her voice drifted down toward his feet "Very fun." and she took him in her mouth. She must have been holding the tie downs by his hips, because the only contact he could feel was her warm mouth engulfing him. "Laura, no... stop.... I want to cum inside of you.... not in your mouth.... please...."

She stopped sucking him and said "You will Teddy Bear, you will. Plenty of time for that." Then her mouth closed on him again.

He almost whimpered "No.... no... please...." as she sucked at him gently but persistently. When he began to shake against his restraints, she sucked hard and hummed an encouraging "Mmmmm hmmmm".

Ted cried out in despair and ecstasy, straining every muscle against his restraints, and emptied into her mouth.

Ted's chest was heaving in deep gasps as he felt Laura's warm body drift up and press against him. He almost sobbed "Laura... why?"

Her voice was soft "I don't know Teddy Bear. There was something about having you at my mercy, knowing that I had complete control and could do anything I wanted. It was.... intoxicating." she paused, "Did you enjoy it?" she asked tentatively.

Ted was quiet for quite a while, processing what had just happened. They embarked on this adventure so that he could fuck her and feel the wet, hot pulsing of their mutual orgasms. Instead, he had shot his load down her throat and the opportunity was gone. But he had to admit, her having complete control was unbelievably erotic. Somewhere deep in him, even as he had been begging her not to do what she had done, he had experienced something that wanted her to go on. Something that told him to relinquish control and surrender to whatever she wanted to do. He whispered into the darkness "Yes."

She sighed. "Good, I'm glad." and then she went on "You know, we still have lots of time." and her hand went around his flaccid cock, stroking it.

Laura's ministrations eventually brought Ted's cock back to full attention. She continued to tease him and control the situation. She stroked him with her hands, she rubbed her nipples across the head of his cock, she even used her feet and thighs. She told him to tell her when it was too much and he was close, which he did, and she would stop, telling him "Don't.... don't cum..." in the commanding tone of a fleet officer. He would gasp and plead, desperation in his voice. But inside he loved this, and he knew he would only cum when she gave him leave to do so.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity of tortuous pleasure, Laura positioned itself against him. Her tongue probed his mouth and her soaked pussy brushed against his throbbing cock. She took him into her hand and guided him into her. The moist tight heat was unbelievable as she slid onto him so that his full length was deep in her. She began to squeeze him, powerful constrictions that seemed to move and ripple, her body staying completely still.

Ted was gasping for air; his head was spinning. He whimpered unintelligible words. His whole body was as rigid as his cock. He fought to maintain control over himself, waiting for her next move. Then she whispered into his ear "Cum.... now." and clamped her inner muscles around him.

Behind his tightly closed eyes his visual field exploded with the light of a supernova and his cock began to spew an almost impossible amount of cum deep into her. She unhooked his head restraint, freeing his head, and locked her arms around his neck. She pumped her hips, milking him, as she shook with her own orgasm. She said over and over "I love you Teddy Bear.... I love you."

12