All Comments on 'A Professional Collaboration Ch. 01'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait for chapter two

Wow the build up of this story has me hot!! I can’t wait to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wrong genre

Cheating spouses goes in loving wives. On a side note these supposed geniuses are idiots who don't know how biology works. They can't fool anyone by having the husband magicmagially turn fertile and various other things that tell me you badly need an editor.

mirafridamirafridaover 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback, sorry you didn't like it.

I struggled with categorization. I always read N/R category and this didn't seem out of the range I've observed, albeit definitely on the mild reluctance side. Certainly the reluctance was an important to me, personally, though less than I expected as the story proceeded.

I did spend a month trying to find an editor but struck out on the ten or so I emailed. One or two obviously put my name on a spam list. Eventually got tired of waiting to post. So there it is...

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Who cares if genre is wrong?

It doesn’t matter what genre it’s in when the story is written well. Glad you wrote the story and shared it with others. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SKIMMED THROUGH....

To find whether she was married then a little farther to see they intentionally are trying to get her husband to raise a bastard. Enough. I hate scumbag pieces of shit like this. I can only hope that at the end of it all the husband finds them out and kills them both. But that would be too much to ask. Douchbaggery is just too much in vogue on this site.

mirafridamirafridaover 4 years agoAuthor

Uh, thank you for your constructive feedback...?

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
Oily Academics

How I hate wife stealing and girl stealing oily Academics. Reminds me of someone I wanted to kick the shit out of but I would never have graduated if I had done that and I would also have ended up in a cell. I hope the main MC gets something nasty and is antibiotic proof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Believable

While I respect those who object to the planned adultery, this reads as if the author really understands the conflicting demands of academe, including how a smart woman can satisfy husband and career at the same time. The only thing that rang false to me was the speaker saying he didn't have sex with students for reasons of self-preservation, whereas I and others really believe that it's unethical exploitation for a prof to sleep even with a willing student. Of course, when I said that to one student who propositioned me, she promptly dropped my course, saying that eliminated the conflict, so now, how about it, prof?

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Now you have the shoe on both feet!

Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...