All Comments on 'A Professional Confession'

by SecretSideOfClaire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 4 years ago
Ring of Truth

Areally good story...made even better by the statement that there is much truth in it. What a lovely experience you had and, of course, James must have loved every moment. Pity it had to end...but a great story, an excellent piece of erotic writing..

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Hot! Really liked it!

an accomplished fellatrix...

tho don't understand the anal tag

rjc36_usrjc36_usover 4 years ago
A very enjoyable story

I really enjoyed your story. If in fact it was true makes it that much more erotic. I would love to hear more of your other encounters with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written. But that Anal tag...

A very convincing story with excellent details. But a deepthroat blowjob story just isn't going to get the ratings in the anal category that it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfaithful spouses always make excuses to do so, the suspected cheating wife in this case. Turns out most of them are downright lies to lower any resistance left. I don't think I have read much about couples airing their issues, cheating is the method of preference of the emotionally challenged.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs10 months ago

78% of women surveyed said they HATE give BJ's, and 90% said they'd never let a man ejaculate in their mouth. So, that's what I think of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretSideOfClaire@SecretSideOfClaire
Editor by trade and your stereotypical soccer mum of 3 who harbours a very, very naughty side that I REALLY want to explore and let out and play with as I hit my late thirties. I love reading and writing erotica and discovering new ways to turn myself on...and the best way I'v...