A Professional Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head from the pillow as he knelt back between my spread legs to see his face covered with both a huge smile and my juices. I smiled back and was pleased to see that his cock was once again fully erect and dribbling pre-cum onto the bedclothes. He needed no directions from me and I held out my arms and pulling him toward me he instinctively slid his stiff black shiny penis straight into my welcoming pussy. I couldn't help myself and gave a yelp as he thrust his full length inside me and I felt his balls press against my bum but it was a cry of pleasure, not of pain or surprise. I held him around the waist and hugged him and whispered encouragements in his ear.

I'm not sure whether anything I was saying made sense but after a few moments of laying still inside me he began to properly fuck and the feeling of his stiff cock filling me so completely as he moved back and forth quickly bought me to yet another orgasm. I squeezed my legs together to increase the friction and that was enough for him to once again to begin spurting and pulsing his hot semen into me as another premature ejaculation overtook him. Oh, the delights of the vigour of youth.

Edem collapsed on top of me his chest heaving as he gasped for breath. Clearly all this intimate bedroom activity was a new experience for him and once he had regained the power of speech he apologised for his shortcomings and said he hoped I wasn't disappointed in his performance.

Silly boy, I was delighted and charmed and told him so. I told him that we had the whole weekend for him to refine his technique and assured him that the more we fucked then the longer he would last. The next 48 hours were spent putting my theories to the test.

Sunday evening and an exhausted and contented Edem left to go back to his university leaving an equally exhausted and contented me to get my breath back and ready for the week ahead.

It was the following day that Adewole reappeared and I thanked him for his discretion in leaving me alone with his brother. He smiled and said that it was the least he could do for me knowing that I might not be ready to be quite so open with sharing my treasures in company. However, this was said in a jokey manner for he said he had other news that might make me change my mind.

I already knew he had other family and he shared the news that his older brother, a lawyer, will be visiting London shortly from Nigeria. Adewole had previously shared family pictures with me and I had seen both video and some pictures which showed his brother to be a big man in every dimension but in a good way for he is very sporty (apparently he plays amateur American Football). I had already made admiring comments about him so Adewole sensed, correctly, that I might like to make him 'feel welcome'. I agreed but, again, only on a solo basis.

******

The older brother was just delicious. He was a size up on Adewole who is 10 inches when erect and I was open-mouthed with trepidation when I saw what he was offering and really thought I would not be able to handle it. It was on the third day of his visits before I could fully accommodate him. I felt very proud of myself.

He was only in London for the week and I felt duty-bound to give him my best so that he would have something good to remember of his visit for I knew that he was having a rough time with whatever business it was that he was here to deal with. However, it would be dishonest of me to say that it was only his interests I had at heart for once I had become accustomed of being impaled by this delicious monster I was constantly wet with the anticipation of his next visit.

I was most disappointed when the time came for him to return home.

******

After Big Brother had returned to Nigeria it was back to what had become my 'new normal' of dating Adewole. He had obviously shared notes with his brother and had no need to ask if I had enjoyed his brother's company for my smile at the mention of his name spoke volumes.

But nothing stays the same and there was a new development in my life when Adewole invited me to lunch with him. He said that his younger brother Edem was going to be in town with a friend from university and Adewole knowing my newly developed interests suggested it would be a good opportunity to meet yet another candidate to be assessed for entry in my little black book.

We three went out to lunch where I was introduced to the friend who is Ghanaian. My first impression was that he looked cute but for my purposes cuteness isn't a qualification and it doesn't follow it will be enough to get him some action.

In the event we had a pleasant enough time over the meal table but I sensed that the 'friend' had only come along on the London visit as an opportunity to have a look around of a place that he had only read about. Certainly there was no interest shown in me or sparks struck with the Ghanaian friend so clearly nothing was going to happen with him. We parted as friends on the restaurant steps where Edem made it very clear he would be accompanying me and that the friend could go off and make his own way to go do whatever he wanted elsewhere. 'How rude,' I thought but was relieved at the outcome for the friend really was quite dull and I hadn't relished the thought of spending any more time in his company when the alternative was so much more exciting.

We said our goodbyes and Ghanaian and Adewole went one way (Adewole had to return to work) and Edem and I went the other which took us via a couple of stops on the underground to my flat. Once the front door closed behind us we went straight through to my bedroom and in next to no time were laying naked in my bed and I was reintroduced to that lovely fat black cock which Edem has learnt so well under my guidance to give me delicious satisfaction.

We spent the rest of the rest of the afternoon reminding ourselves of the joys that comes from slipping a thick black cock into an accommodating white pussy. We must have fucked in every position and I lost count of the orgasms this dear boy gave me. For his part it was clear that his favourite position is doggy and he loved to bury himself deep inside me, stay still while he fondled and stroked my clit and nipples. I delighted to feel his hands on me so and as I felt my orgasm approaching I would clamp and squeeze on him the effect of which would then be enough for him to explode his orgasm deep inside me. Different but delicious.

******

Once again I had to face the reality of my boyfriend leaving me to go home after having completing his course but I was unconcerned for although I had become very fond of Adewole it was never a romantic attachment and I regarded the parting as being part of a cycle that is set to be repeating itself.

Before he left for home, he confirmed that there are six Medics from his hospital coming this year to take the post grad course in London. Adewole, like Charles before him, knew the people involved and knowing my preferences has identified three of these as fitting the profile for 'interview' and as soon as they have arrived in the UK these will commence shortly. I was very excited at the prospect.

The new batch arrived before Adewole had left and he graciously stepped aside as I made my introductions to the selected three and, as with my previous candidates, initiated my three stage interview technique. Firstly there is lunch at a restaurant (1 failed); secondly, a quickie at their place (no fails); finally, a sleepover at mine (no fails). The guy who made it through, Gayle, did so on my measures of stamina, girth and charm. He will take over as boyfriend this weekend after I have said my goodbyes to Adewole. I was looking forward to the new boy but was sad at the thought of saying goodbye to Adewole who flew back to Nigeria on the Friday.

However, my sadness didn't last long for my new boyfriend worked out really well. He just amazes me with his stamina. Gayle could seemingly go for ages, give me orgasm after orgasm, cum and then 15 minutes later he is ready to go again! It was amazing.

It seems to be a thing with these Nigerian fellows that although their homeland is far away they all seem to have a close affinity to England in one way or another. Adewole had family and university connections which made him very familiar with being here; Gayle likewise has a connection inasmuch as his older brother, a member of the Nigerian Armed Forces, is in the UK on a secondment to Sandhurst, the British Military Academy. He has asked, very nicely, if I would like to go with his brother but I have not agreed .... Yet.

******

I eventually met the elder brother. He is an officer in the Nigerian Army and in the UK for a training course with the British Army. Gayle invited him to join us for a weekend of socialising and I was taken with his natural air of authority and slightly menacing undertone; very stimulating. To him, there was no question that we would go to bed and I was in no mood to refuse his advances and suggestions.

It happened three days after we first met and what a different experience it was. I had no doubts that he would be well-equipped for the task ahead and I wasn't disappointed. He undressed himself and I almost found myself purring when I saw his body, all toned muscles with not an ounce of fat to be seen. Clearly he was serious about fitness. However, my silent purr turned into an equally silent growl when he pulled down his trousers and boxer shorts to reveal a penis the size of a small baseball bat and just as smooth and rigid! Oh my, was I looking forward to having that invading me.

Keeping with the sporting analogy, he used his equipment as if he was conducting an anaerobic work out; our lovemaking was seemingly a series of exercises and he was not going to cum until he had worked up a good sweat. That took just under an hour during which time I was tossed and turned in every position as he thrust into my poor pussy without any pause or mercy. I lost count of the orgasms which constantly flowed over me, it was delicious.

Gayle was quite understanding when I declined his advances after his brother had returned to Sandhurst. I was out of action for three days but it was worth it.

******

With my significant birthday approaching a decision was made to go and make merry in the warmth and excitement of Barbados. Despite my new found passion for Black cock I had never in all the time I was being so well taken of deserted my girlfriends and it was natural that I would want to share my celebrations with them. So it was that we flew out of Gatwick on a cold and wintery November morning and began our party with Champagne and all the other good stuff that Business Class can provide. I was advised to seat myself on the left hand side of the cabin so that I would get the earliest possible view of the island as we approached to land. It was a delight to see as we banked around to land and I thought that my holiday was beginning in the best possible way. It was only to get better.

There was never any question as to where we would be staying given the significance of my becoming a whole fifty years old and I acted as if I was to the manor born when our taxi swooped through the entrance way into the Sandy Lane hotel on the West coast. A luxury resort with every consideration provided with discretion as a top priority. I knew that I was going to enjoy my week here.

And so it proved for the beach was magnificent; the climate a perfect mix of sunshine and fluffy white clouds (with an occasional warm rain shower); amazing foods; endless supply of cocktails and, best of all, available young black men who were very keen to provide and indulge me in my passion. After acclimatising to the new time zone (which was an easy task when you have a rum cocktail to hand) our week morphed into a mix of laying out on sunbeds; flirting with the staff; going out to eat (or staying in, as the fancy took us) and invariably sometime throughout the day getting up close and personal with another black cock. We were spoilt for choice and I thought myself to be in some kind of heaven as yet another keen young man accepted my invite to come to my room.

Can I remember anyone in particular? The better question might be, how can I forget, for one day there was a reception being held in the hotel for local captains of businesses. The management were very clear that we ladies were more than welcome to join the party. Indeed, they were insistent as they wanted to balance the sexes and make the affair a more social gathering. Seeing the spread of foods and the elegant looking men we didn't need to be asked twice.

The party itself was a fairly dull event with most of the men being more interested in swopping tales of the trials and tribulations of conducting business on this laid-back island rather than in chatting up the female company that was readily available. Save for the man that had made eye-contact with me early on and who was clearly as bored as me with the proceedings. He gradually made his way from across the room exchanging remarks with colleagues as he did so until he was at my side and looking at me in thinly disguised admiration said he was 'something to do with property management and what did I do?' We both knew that topic of conversation was of no interest whatever and after making a little more small talk our attentions turned to outright flirting; so much more interesting. We endured the company for as long as the formal part of the event allowed and then on his whispered suggestion I followed him out to the car park where we got into his car.

He introduced himself as Caley and said we would take a ride to his house where he would show me a better time that the talking shop at the hotel had provided. I told him I was all for that and, by the way, my name is Amy. He smiled and patted my leg knowingly. Before he started up he reached into the glove compartment and extracted a cigarette case from which he offered me an unmistakable home-rolled spliff. Oh my goodness, how many years had it been since I had pulled on one of those? Oh well, I'm on holiday and why not?

I lit up and dragged on the sweet smoke and instantly I was transported back to those hazy days of my youth. As I felt the beginnings of the hit we drove out and headed toward Bridgetown.

We continued on through Bridgetown and turned along the southern coast road that took us through the more cosmopolitan areas of the island. We passed by places that I had heard of, Accra beach; Worthing; St. Lawrence and 'The Gap' and I was delighted at the glimpses of beaches and the little huts and Rum Shacks that crossed my gaze. All too soon we reached the outskirts of Oistins where we turned off the main road into a side street populated by a few houses stood. He pulled into a driveway of a nice looking villa and being the perfect gentleman he hopped out and opened my door and bade me to follow him. I was already tingling with anticipation at what I knew was going to be my fate. I'm not sure what expression I had on my face when we entered the sitting room and he introduced me to his wife!

CherieAnn was seated in a wheelchair and she held out her hand to take mine in greeting. I was a little flustered I must admit but, being the professional person I believe myself to be, hoped it didn't show. Caley meantime was already pulling at his clothes and making himself comfortable which I thought to be a little odd.

Wearing only his underpants he went to the kitchen and without asking poured drinks which he then bought back to us where I sat in awkward silence. CherieAnn accepted hers and held up the glass to salute us both with a cheery 'cheers' and my reserve was broken.

Caley sat beside me on the couch and putting his drink to one side turned and gave me a warm embrace. I was startled and wondered whatever was going on; what's this all about. I glanced at his wife who was looking at us and clearly quite relaxed about her husband openly fondling another woman.

Caley slid his hand beneath my blouse and I felt his hand give my breast a soft squeeze. Oh my, this was getting really weird, I thought but given there were no sounds of protest I decided to just enjoy the attention and, hmm, yes it did feel nice. Encouraged by his attentions I undid the buttons and allowed him unfettered access to my tits which were partially covered by my best lacey half cup bra. Oh my, did that do the trick. He leaned down and began to kiss and lick at my heaving chest. Oh goodness, this really is getting odd I thought as once again looked across toward CherieAnn. She still remained passive in her wheelchair other than she had slipped her own hand inside her top and was clearly massaging her own breast in time with her husband's pace.

I sat back and abandoned myself to Caley's attentions. He didn't need any instructions on what pleased me and I sighed in appreciation of his lips and tongue brushing over my breasts. I reached behind me and unsnapped the clasp of my bra and my pleasure went up another level as he then focused on my erect nipples flicking and nipping them in the most delightful fashion. I squirmed in appreciation and my hand fell to come to rest on lap or, rather, on the tented protrusion of his shorts. Oh my goodness, 'what do we have here' was my fleeting thought. I didn't have to ponder for long; he lifted his butt from the seat and pulled off this last remaining piece of clothing to reveal a gorgeous stiff black cock that was already oozing pre-cum from a shiny purple glans. Just my kind of treat; I returned my hand and gave him an approving squeeze before getting to my knees and getting more personal.

Like every black man who had been entered into my little black book he was well-endowed to the point of being ridiculous. Long; thick, veiny and topped by a bulbous knob that just begged to be sucked ... which is what I did next. He lay back and let me have my way. I completely ignored the reality that behind me I had his wife looking on as I lowered my head to take him into my welcoming mouth. He groaned his approval and put his hand behind my head and softly stroked my hair as I began to bob up and down. Behind me I heard CherieAnn's encouragement of, 'hmm, that looks nice'.

I grasped him (with some difficulty given he was so thick and fat) and continued to suck and lick at his lovely warm penis which was filling my wet mouth. Occasionally I would feel him give a little jerk as I scrapped his cock with my teeth; clearly he found that very stimulating and enjoyable. Now oblivious to anything but my enjoyment I reached down with my free hand and eased the gusset of my panties to one side and slid first one, then two fingers inside my sopping vagina. It had been a long time since I felt the need to masturbate but this whole scenario had me so horny I could hardly contain myself.

We got into some kind of rhythm and I felt myself to beginning to react to my own administrations as my first climax began to build. Caley likewise began to show signs that his own crisis was approaching and as he twitched up and down I had difficulty holding him in my mouth. Suddenly he pulled out and with me still holding and wanking his delicious cock my face was sprayed in a powerful ejaculation of his spunk. The spurts just kept coming and somewhere in between I was absorbed by my own orgasm and I felt my fingers being flooded with my hot sticky juices. I fell to one side in a giggling heap as I tried to gain both my breath and to use the back of my hand to wipe away the semen that covered my eyes and face.

I leaned back against the edge of the sofa and gladly accepted Caley's offer of a tissue to wipe off the mess that sullied my face. It was as I regained the gift of sight that I then heard voices behind me and I turned to see that we had been joined by someone else. It was a young man and I was a little confused as he was seemingly oblivious of my position of being sat on the floor with my legs apart and displaying very wet underwear as he leaned over and gave CherieAnn a kiss on her cheek.