A Professional Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caley gave a laugh and called him over and introduced the boy as his son, Jerome. The young man whom I guessed to be in his late teens, maybe early 20s, held out his hand and shook mine as I thought what a ridiculous situation to be in and was this really happening; his father half naked slumped on the sofa with his softening cock still dribbling cum onto his groin; his mother seated in a wheelchair with much of her breasts exposed for us all to see and me lying on the floor in a most unladylike position. What the hell was going on?

Caley pulled me to feet and said by way of explanation something to the effect of, "We are a pretty relaxed household here. CherieAnn since her accident can't walk or do much else below the waist and she likes to see me enjoy myself as she can't..." He must have seen my continuing look of confusion and interpreted that as being directed towards the presence of Jerome, his son. ".. and she likes to see her son being a man."

This was bonkers but seemingly it was only me that had that thought for the three of them were smiling at the potted explanation and CherieAnn concurred with a "It's good and fine Honey. Everything is cool here. Lay back and enjoy yourself," or something to that effect.

I sat back on the sofa alongside Caley. He leaned over and once again gave me an embrace which I responded to by kissing him back with the evidence of his cum still coating my face. I felt his hand drop to my thigh as we continued to invade each other's mouths with our tongues and it took him no time at all to find my pussy and to stroke his hand up and down my very wet labia. I responded by opening my legs wider and was rewarded by the feeling of his fingers slipping easily into my cunt (yes, I have to call it that for although I am normally a lady of good taste and refinement at that moment the combination of having consumed too many Rum Punches together with the effect of the weed I had smoked seemed to have turned me into some kind of slut). I was his to do what he wanted and what he wanted was for me to be fucked by Jerome.

Jerome clearly knew what was expected of him and had already slipped off his shorts and was standing in front of us with an impressive looking erection which he was slowly stroking. I'm guessing that the sight of his father with his hand slipping in and out of my gaping pussy was not an unusual occurrence and that I was most probably yet another willing female that had bought to the house for their gratification.

Caley saw that his son was properly equipped and he moved away from me and beckoned him with a nod. Jerome needed no further invitation and he stepped between my legs and knelt down so that the bulbous head of his lovely stiff cock was positioned between the lips of my pussy which I was obligingly holding apart. With no further ceremony he thrust forward and slipped that delightful weapon into me so that once again I was filled with pleasure and joy. He grunted his satisfaction as he felt my warmth grip him; his mother added her approval with a muttered, 'good boy, fuck her good'.

And fuck me good he did with all the vigour of youth that is so impressive and enjoyable. I abandoned myself to his thrusting and was rewarded with a continuous stream of orgasms which I announced with squeals and sighs. Caley added to my enjoyment by fondling and kissing my breasts whilst at the same time stroking his cock which responded and was once again at full strength. How long we fucked, I have no idea, but it was clear that Jerome was nearing his peak and with a cry he suddenly pulled out and moved up onto the sofa and shoved his shiny wet cock in front of my face inviting me to take him in my mouth. I had hardly time to part my lips before he began to cum profusely and once again I felt the hot streams of a man's spunk splatter my face. I squealed in response but it was not in protest for I really wanted to take him so. He sank back on the seat and I turned and knelt on the sofa alongside him and took his engorged cock into my mouth and began to prolong his pleasure by giving him the best blow job my weed-fuddled head could provide. He was still spurting and dribbling out his cum as I felt movement behind me and was soon feeling my own gratification as Caley slid his stiff black cock into me and started to doggy fuck me in the most delightful fashion.

What a surreal scene we must have made. The father fucking a woman who was sucking his son whilst observing it all with approval his wife who was sitting openly masturbating as she caressed her bare breasts.

How long we spent, I have no idea but it was dark as Caley drove me back to Sandy Lane exhausted and extremely satisfied with what had been a satisfactory way to end my holiday. We said our goodbyes and I made my way back to my room where I shared a little of what had happened with my girlfriends; not everything, mind, but just enough to answer their queries as to whether I had enjoyed myself.

******

Such were the thoughts and reminiscences that passed through my mind when, as I said at the beginning of this tale, I sat with my celebratory drink in my flat and saw the arrival of the New Year. It had been quite a ride and I was still very much the person I endeavored to be albeit that I had after a frenetic 12 months plenty more memories to add to my experience and, more importantly, to my little black book.

Gayle is due back from spending Christmas and the New Year with his family in Nigeria next week and I will then be able to resume what has now become my new 'normal' of having regular black cock provided by a well endowed gentleman. Yes, it has all turned out rather well but then why wouldn't it for I am, if nothing else, a professional woman.

******