A Professor's Bitch

Story Info
A story of a cumdump that'll do anything for her professor.
1.1k words
4.08
83.5k
86
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a pure work of fiction, including very mature themes and extreme sexual content. If sadism and objectification isn't your cup of tea, then this story is probably isn't for you. All characters in this story are 18+

*

Nadia bobbed on her professor's cock. This was steadily becoming routine; after his classes were done for the day she'd slip into his office, undress, and await for his arrival on her knees patiently.

It was her lot in life. Her purpose. She was a tool; her body not belonging to her. She was a slut. A cumdump. Three holes and a pair of tits. And she was content.

Nadia was a plump piece of meat - She got used to referring to herself as such, her master's orders- of Spanish heritage. Tanned skin, delectable rear end, and perky breasts. Short, but pretty. And at an age of twenty she was a picture of lust.

Nadia would wait on the floor for him. Her heart racing. There was a small split unit on the wall. The meat came to realize early on her professor would purposely leave the room cold for her discomfort. Her skin prickled at the cold air. She'd remain that way right until he came in the room and dragged her to the desk by her hair.

She was a good slut, a perfect trained little cocksucker, she would immediately undo the zipper of his trousers and envelope his already growing cock into her mouth getting right to work. She'd feel him shudder and relax into his chair, and be overcome with pride at making her master happy. It was all that mattered.

Having enough, her master grabbed her hair painfully, and pushed his cock down her throat till her mouth touched his hilt. His shaven pubic hair and the musk of his member permeated her senses.

Grunting, he began to fuck the cunt's throat. Hurling insults at her while drool escaped her mouth. Nadia's eyes watered. "Dumb fucking cumdump." He thrusted hard. "Fucking piece of fucking meat. How many men were staring at that brown ass, you little bitch?" Thrust. "I own you." Thrust. "You belong to me". The degradation went on and on.

Nadia always had a masochistic side. She loved the abuse, the humiliation. And Sir appealed to a side of her she seldom showed anybody. Anybody aside from him now, of course.

He took his cock out of her mouth and string of drool escaped her lips. Grabbing her by the neck he lifted her off the floor and pushed her onto the table. Pulling down the cute lingerie she knew he loved, he plunged his cock into her wet hole hard. She gave a whimper of pain intermingled with pleasure.

He slapped her tanned ass with grim satisfaction listening to her yelp. When he was in a bad mood - stemming from stress from work, or his failing marriage - those yelps would usually turn into screams. He would take out all his frustrations out on her. Though the exceptionally brutal spankings wouldn't take place in his office. Growing bored with his swats, he let the true assault on her cunt begin.

The once tranquil darkness and hum of the AC in the office was now filled with sounds of colliding hips and moans of pleasure. And the occasional violent impact of a palm on the young slut's ass. "You love cock in your cunt you stupid whore?" He thrusted violently causing her to yelp. "How many men have you slept around with you fucking cumdump. I bet you let everyone cum inside you don't you?" He pulled her by the hair and spat in her face which was now contorting with pain.

After releasing her she gasped and tried to collect herself. "I only let Master cum in this meat's cunt sir." She said obediently.

He gave a grim smile. "You like it when I breed your whore pussy? When I shoot my seed into your useless body. When I fuck your empty brains out?" He asked all the while ravaging her sore cunt ruthlessly, knowing her answer before she even gave it.

"Yes sir, please breed this useless meat's pussy to your satisfaction. Please ruin me. Please." She begged letting the tears roll down her eyes.

Taking his cock out of the young girl's hole, he turned her around to face him, grabbing her by the neck and spitting directly into an unsuspecting eye, choking her hard. "Too bad slut. I'm not quite in the mood to cum in your cunt today. And it's been awhile since I took your other hole" he smiled an evil smile. He knew how much she hated it when he fucked her ass. Poor thing wouldn't be able to walk straight for at least a day. He'd often see her trying not to hide her limp in his class the next morning. He chuckled at her expression and flipped her over again.

Grabbing the lube from his desk drawer, he lathered it on his prick then spat onto the meat's asshole. Gripping her hips hard he pushed his cock into her pink rosebud, pleased with the tightness. Resting the head of his cock inside her hole; giving her time to adjust to his member, he removed himself out of her ass then back in. Over and over. Nadia was a mess of tears and moans of pain and pleasure.

Thinking she had enough time to adjust, he plunged the full length of his cock into her asshole. She let out an involuntary scream. The pain was overwhelming. Her whole body was on fire. She loved and hated it at the same time. She didn't even realize she was drooling.

He continued to fuck her ass while listening to her crying. He loved to make her cry; it sent sparks of excitement all around his body. Especially to his loins.

Feeling near the edge of an orgasm, he grabbed her hair and pulled such that her back was now in a painful arch and began to brutally thrust into her tight asshole.

"Beg me to cum in your ass you wailing fuckmeat. Beg me you disgusting whore."

"Please cum in my asshole, master" she choked between sobs. Please ruin this meat's hole."

Giving her a few more deep thrusts, he unleashed his load into her ruined fuck hole. Unclenching his fistful of her hair, he let his bitch collapse onto the desk, panting heavily and whimpering.

"Clean my prick then get out of my office" he collapsed into his chair and let the slut clean her ass off his cock.

Wholly satisfied with her depravity, he kissed her head. "See you in class tomorrow, Nadia."