Greedy Little Holes

Story Info
Jane remembers being taken hard by men in the bar bathroom.
2.9k words
4.48
162k
194

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning for violent sex and piss**

Mmm, Daddy. You always tell me that you know what sluts want, and I have to admit that you're right.

Do you remember the night you took me to that bar?

You made me wear a tiny black dress, an old one I hadn't worn in years. It was soft and thin and tight. It barely fit my big tits and they were popping out. You made me wear a tall pair of heels that I can barely walk in sober. You fastened my black leather collar and told me I was going to be a very good girl for you tonight. At first I wore my hair down but you told me I'd better pull it back, so I did. We walked through the parking lot and I could feel the air on my bare, round ass as the dress lifted with each step.

We sat at the bar and started drinking. You groped and kissed me between sips. You grabbed my tits, pinched my nipples through my dress. You squeezed my ass through the dress and rubbed it like you couldn't get enough.

A couple of times, you "accidentally" pushed the top of the dress down, just for a second. When you saw the man next to me stealing a glance at us as we kissed, you pulled the back of the dress up to show him my bare butt. It wasn't long before I could feel many eyes on us, the eyes of men who now knew I wasn't wearing a thing underneath my little dress.

The man next to me began to make remarks, telling me I looked nice and buying me a drink, exchanging knowing smiles with you as he put his hand on my thigh. With his other hand, he touched my face, stroked my hair. He joked that I was too drunk to drink and poured some of his beer into my mouth. Some of it dripped onto my face and chin, and that was when he pulled me onto his lap. He kissed and licked my face to lap up the beer, his hands becoming freer now. He touched my ass, rubbed my thighs, and finally he reached up under my skirt to cup and stroke my bare, wet pussy. You laughed as he groped my tits. You encouraged him the whole time, and it all just made me wetter as I began to grind on his lap. He even drank a mouthful of beer, pulled me close, and then spit it into my mouth, pinching my nipple and jiggling my breast as he did it.

I was panting, pressing my ass into his hard cock, knowing that everyone saw what a desperate slut I was.

After we'd had three drinks together, plus the drink the man bought me and the mouthful of his beer, you pulled me away and took me into the men's bathroom. You pressed me into the first stall and I realized it was missing its door. I didn't realize until later that you'd known this beforehand. Remembering it now makes me wet all over again.

You turned me around in front of you, pulled my the top of my dress down low so that my titties popped out. You pressed the bottom of my dress all the way up to my ribs to expose my tummy, my pussy. You squeezed my naked ass which was now facing you, and pressed the bulge in your pants against me.

You bent me forward and unzipped your pants, and then you pressed my cheeks apart and slid your long, hard cock into my pussy. I cried out, so wet and horny from playing with you and the man at the bar.

But your cock was only in my tight, wet cunt for a few strokes, pressing into me deep. You were simply soaking it in my juices. Once it was nice and wet, you pulled your cock out of my pussy and popped it right into my tight ass.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, and I almost came right then.

Do you remember how it felt, Daddy?

As you pushed that long cock all the way up my ass, you pulled my hair so that my head tilted back toward you. I felt my back arch and my tits thrust forward. I realized, as men came into the bathroom, they would have full access to them..and they did.

The next man who came into the bathroom saw us and stopped completely, mesmerized by my big, bouncing titties that moved with every thrust of your cock into my asshole.

"You want a closer look man?" you said. "They're not bad. Double D's."

The man came closer.

"Go ahead," you told him, still fucking my ass and holding my hair tightly. "Touch those tits."

And he did. He squeezed my titties, smacked and shook them as they bounced. I moaned, feeling like such a whore as a stranger palmed my big naked tits.

"Thank him, bitch," you told me.

I whimpered in pleasure, my pussy gushing at the word "bitch."

"Thank you sir," I said. I could barely see the man because you were holding my head, my gaze up toward the ceiling. "Thank you for groping my big tits!"

"And now thank me, you greedy cunt."

"Oh god, thank you Daddy," I said. "Thank you for fucking me."

"For what, bitch? Tell us, for what?"

"Thank you for fucking my ass. Thank you for stuffing my ass. Thank you for pounding my tight asshole with your cock, Daddy. Thank you for stuffing my ass with cock!" My voice became higher and louder as you fucked me harder and deeper, making me thank you over and over, making scream as I came with your dick in my ass. A couple more men came in and they felt my tits too. I licked my lips, staring down my nose at them. One of them leaned his head forward to feel my titties bounce in his face.

And then the man who'd been sitting next to us came in. Do you remember his name? I don't, I'm not sure I ever knew it, and that made me want his cock even more. You nodded to him and he began to squeeze and pull and paw and grope my breasts. You slowed your fucking just a little, and he was able to lean down to suck my titties, to suck and bite my nipples hard, making me squeal. You pulled my head back further now so that I was looking straight up at the ceiling, unable to look at either of you at all. But I heard him undo his pants. You cupped my throat to pull my head back even more.

"Open that whore mouth, bitch," you told me, and I did.

You spit into my mouth, giving me lots of extra saliva so that my mouth would be extra wet for the man's cock. Then you let go of my throat and then my hair. The man took hold of my head and pulled me forward, forcing me to bend down. He pushed his dick right into my mouth, and I moaned and screamed as the two of you began fucking both holes at once. The man told me that my mouth felt even better when I screamed on his cock, and just hearing those words made my pussy gush and clench inside, hungry to be stuffed with cock.

I love having two holes filled, Daddy. It felt so good.

The man fucked my mouth and throat mercilessly. I felt his nuts slapping against my chin as his cockhead hit the back of my throat. I could hear laughter and appreciative humming noises, and realized that several men had now gathered to watch me get fucked in my mouth and ass. They laughed even more as I came again, hard.

"She sure likes getting filled with dick," someone said.

"What a fucking slut taking it up the ass," said someone else, and I moaned.

"That's my little whore," you replied, and you slapped my ass.

The man from the bar pulled my face to the base of his cock, my nose going straight into his pubes and my forehead into his belly. His cock blocked my air and as I struggled, I felt him cum deep in my throat. Unable to move or breathe, I automatically swallowed his cum. I swallowed every drop of the man's jizz, never knowing his name.

Did you like that, Daddy?

And then you made me suck more cocks.

You made me suck any and all that were offered to me. And they were. Men came up to feel my tits, slap them, pull and pinch them. They left bruises and hickeys. They fucked my mouth, sometimes just before or just after they'd taken a piss. They fucked my pussy and came inside. Some of them came in my mouth and some on my face. One came in my hair. One came on my back while I sucked his balls. And all the while, I was on your lap, your cock lodged deep in my asshole. You only moved a little bit, occasionally shimmying my ass, sometimes fucking my ass in tandem with whatever man was fucking my mouth. You laughed and made me stop when I tried to brush the cum from my hair. You laughed each time I gagged, each time I struggled while a man held his cock deep in my throat so that I couldn't breathe. Each time that happened, you'd reach down around me to touch my pussy.

I was so wet Daddy. And you knew it. You knew I loved every single minute of it.

When the last man had finished and the men's room was empty, you finally came unceremoniously in my ass. You pulled out of me carefully, and you studied the stall. You pulled what I thought was a rope from your pocket. I thought maybe you would tie me bent over the toilet, or maybe with my hands above my head. Instead, you reached for my collar and I realized that what you had was a leash. You attached the leash to my collar and tied the other end securely around a bar of the stall, so that I could go in and out of it.

"I need another drink, whore." You kissed me on the forehead. "I want you to stay here and let whoever comes in use your sweet slutty mouth or that tight pussy. You spread that cunt for any man who wants it, do you understand?"

I moaned again and nodded. "Yes, Daddy," I whimpered, feeling your cum leaking from my asshole.

"Good girl." Then you spoke into my ear. "Your ass is not to be used. That hole belongs to me, that ass is mine. If you allow anyone else to fuck your ass, I will be very disappointed in you, and you will be punished."

I swallowed. My pussy was throbbing.

"Do you understand, whore?"

"Yes Daddy."

You ran a finger across my full lips, red from having my mouth fucked, and you smiled.

And then you left.

I didn't have to wait long. Drunk men came in for the bathroom and then they stayed to use me. They helped themselves freely to my naked body, and I moaned and quivered with every touch. All of them fondled my titties, groaned as they squeezed them and brushed their fingers over my hard pink nipples. A couple of them made me jerk them off, and some came on my titties but some were too drunk to aim, cumming down the front of their own pants. Some were men that had used me before and wanted a second helping. Some of them, a little less drunk, fingered my mouth and my pussy and ass. One of them picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him and moaned as he thrusted into my pussy. He filled me quickly with cum and then made me lick his cock and balls clean. Another man fucked my mouth and then turned me around, pressing my naked tits into the cold tile wall as he pounded my pussy and came inside my tight, unprotected hole.

I knew that you'd be pleased. I knew that most of these men had likely heard from you that I was in here. One man was especially rushed and I think he may have been the bartender. I can't be sure because he fucked me very quickly from behind and I never saw his face.

Finally the last man entered the room. I didn't know he'd be the last until it was over.

This man, I soon realized, had a single idea in mind. I couldn't be sure but he seemed completely sober. I wonder if he'd even planned to come into the bar that night, or if someone had just told him to come by for some free ass, hot and wet for anybody to use. I wonder how many guys texted their friends that night in hopes of sharing my fuckholes.

The man grabbed my ass and he spread my cheeks. He stared at my asshole, rubbing it with his thumb.

I squealed in pleasure, then realized what was happening. I offered him my mouth to fuck, my pussy to use, my bare and bruised titties to wrap around his cock and spray with his cum.

He bent me over and began to rub his hard dick against my ass through his pants.

"Please sir," I told him. "Fuck my pussy and fill me with cum."

He chuckled to himself, a sinister hum of a laugh. I heard him undo his pants and pull them down. He put his cock, long and almost frighteningly wide, between my ass cheeks.

"Please sir," I asked again. "Please fuck my pussy? Please stretch my tight little pussy with that big cock."

"Oh no," he said. "I don't think so baby, I think I need to stretch a different hole tonight."

"Sir, please," I said again. "Please, please fuck my wet cunt. Please don't fuck my ass, I can't be fucked in my ass tonight. Please, sir," I begged. "Please. Not my ass sir, I'll be in so much trouble. My ass doesn't belong to—"

The man pushed his enormous cock right into my butt, without pausing, without any care or mercy. He began to pound my asshole, his cock sawing into my ass with each hard thrust. I began to cry in fear, knowing I'd be in trouble. But the harder he pounded my asshole, the hornier I became. I started to moan between sobs, to shake in pleasure.

"Pl-please, sir," I began again.

"Shut the fuck up, slut," he said as he shoved his dick up my ass. "You think I can't hear you moaning? You love this cock in your ass. You fucking love it."

At this I started to cum, my ass squeezing around his cock, my pussy gushing. I shuddered with each huge wave of my orgasm, my vision almost going dark as he fucked my ass faster and harder.

You came in just as my screams of pleasure and pain began to quiet. Just as the man filled my asshole with what I knew was a huge load of cum, warm and silky in my well-fucked hole. You were there just in time to see that I had cum, that I'd cum so hard while he took my ass, that I'd cum like the filthy, stupid fuckdoll I am.

As I panted, recovering from my orgasm and full of hot cum, the man leaned forward and put a hand on the wall to support himself. He stayed in my ass a moment longer, catching his breath, and my pathetic whore ass squeezed on his half-hard cock, still wanting more. He gave another breathy, throaty laugh and said I was such a fucking slut. And then I felt my ass growing warmer, as though he were cumming again. My ass felt suddenly fuller. Wetter.

The man groaned with relief, and I realized he wasn't cumming again. He was taking a long piss in my tight asshole.

"Oh," I whimpered. "Oh, fuck."

"Couldn't wait, slut," he said. "You know I had to cum, and you aren't worth taking those five steps to the urinal, are you? Fucking cumdump bitch."

I wait, shocked and humiliated, for him to finish. Finally the man pulled his cock out and I felt some of the liquid drip from my ass, spilling onto the floor.

His hands came to my shoulders. "Get down, bitch." He pushed me down into a squat, and I felt his piss come pouring out of my ass, a sloppy mess of piss and cum spilling from my open asshole and splashing onto the floor.

I was mortified, disgusted, humiliated beyond measure. And so wet.

I startled as you laughed loudly.

"You dirty little slut," you said. "Hope you enjoyed yourself," you told the man as he pulled his pants back up.

"Great set of fuckholes," the man said to you, and left without another word.

I stared at you, terrified. Waiting.

You grabbed my face.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, you disgusting little whore. You never pass up cock however you can get it, I should've known you'd be too greedy to keep my special fuckhole to yourself. Greedy little whore with your greedy little holes." You pressed your forehead into mine, looking deep into my eyes. "You need to make this up to me, don't you, slut?"

I nodded. "Yes Daddy."

Do you remember? I was so scared. And I was so fucking wet.

"We're leaving," you said. "It's time for your punishment."

Do you remember that, Daddy? You're so hard now. I knew you would be.

Daddy...I want you to punish me again.