A Project for Bethany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," moaned Bethany as she leaned forward to rest against Matthew's chest, "now lick my pussy for me."

After two shuddering orgasms, Bethany rolled over onto the carpet. As Matthew had diligently licked her pussy she had placed her face beside his hard cock, letting her breath wash over it without any physical contact. The sensation had only served to increase Matthew's arousal and deepen his submission as he knew he was there to serve Bethany in the moment. Stretching and then sitting up beside Matthew, Bethany reached out to tease and roll one of his nipples between thumb and fingertip.

"To your corner, Matty," she said.

Standing in his assigned corner, his hands behind his head, Matthew could faintly hear Bethany's shower start and end. The images that came to mind of Bethany naked, her hands running all over her body as she soaped and rinsed, was enough to keep his cock semi-hard while he waited to be released. Matthew smiled to himself as he realized that the corner was supposed to be a reflective time to contemplate his own behaviors, not one to extend his fantasies of watching Bethany.

Matthew was roused from his erotic reverie by the touch of Bethany's hands cupping and kneading his ass cheeks.

"So pretty when they're pink like that," Bethany said softly, "Hands down and follow me please, Matty."

Bethany smiled when Matthew turned and she saw his hard cock pointing toward her. She started toward her bedroom knowing that Matthew would follow as requested.

Matthew's cock twitched as he watched Bethany walk away. She wore a skin-tight pair of white yoga shorts and a cropped red t-shirt that was barely long enough to cover her breasts if she stood still. Her hair was pulled back into a pony-tail that bounced with each step she took. With his eyes locked on the sensual roll of Bethany's rounded ass, Matthew followed her into her bedroom.

Bethany went to her desk and picked up the control tablet for her video system. As Matthew came into the room seconds later, she gave her next instruction.

"I want you on the bed, Matty, in the center, on your back."

Matthew moved toward the bed, noting that a thick terry-cloth bath sheet had been laid out for him to lay on. Positioning himself as directed, he lay with his legs together and hands by his side wondering what Bethany was up to. Just being in Bethany's room and recalling the events of his last visit was enough to keep his cock hard and ready.

Bethany climbed onto the bed to Matthew's right side and sat cross-legged with her knees touching his arm. Reaching past his head, she grabbed a pillow and tucked it under Matthew's head when he asked him to raise it. With his head comfortably supported, Matthew watched as Bethany used the tablet to activate cameras and direct their feeds to the screens on the wall facing the foot of the bed.

The large monitor, not being used to show a client or group for a session, showed the scene created by Matthew and Bethany from the camera looking back at them. The smaller screens were linked to other cameras in the room, and in each case, Bethany panned and zoomed the camera until the view was Matthew's genital area. Once they were all set, Bethany set down the tablet and turned her attention to Matthew.

"Mmmm," Bethany began as she gently stroked Matthew's nipple, "I do love it when you are so quietly obedient Matty. I brought you in here today to see how this set-up looks for the cameras. I think it will work for a series of teasing videos I'm planning. You're a good stand-in since I haven't chosen a male actor for the role yet, so many stunt cocks to choose from."

Matthew moaned softly as he slipped under the calming influences of Bethany's presence, touch, and voice. His body trembled slightly as he started to slide into the first warm layers of sub-space even as he sighed with pleasure in recognizing how effectively and how easily Bethany could do that to him.

Bethany chuckled and leaned forward to place her face closer to Matthew's.

"Would Matty like to be my stunt cock for teasing videos?"

"Yes," Matthew gasped softly.

"Yes, what, Matty," Bethany asked as her fingers tightened on Matthew's nipple sufficiently to be felt through his deepening arousal.

"Yes. Miss. Bethany," Matthew struggled to get the words out properly.

"Good boy," Bethany replied as her fingertips returned to massaging Matthew's nipple, "I will consider that an option."

"Now," Bethany continued, "hands behind your head, and lift your knees, bring your feet back, further, there."

With Matthew in this new position, Bethany checked the camera views and noted which still showed her what she wanted to capture. Setting the tablet aside, she slid one hand under Matthew's raised thigh. Her hand encircled Matthew's balls and she gently squeezed and tugged them downward. Releasing Matthew's balls, her fingers slid lower and tickled Matthew's anus.

"Naked, on display, and so accessible. I like this," Bethany said.

Bethany's fingertips continued to explore and tease. With her other hand, she wiped the growing droplet of pre-cum from the tip of Matthew's cock. Before her hand reached his mouth, Matthew's lips were parted, and ready to suck her fingers clean of his juices.

"The subject of my teasing videos will have to be willing to accept anal play as part of the sessions," Bethany explained to Matthew, "would that still be okay with you."

"Yes ... uh ... I think," Matthew replied uncertainly.

Bethany laughed at his reaction.

"Don't worry Matty," she said, "I bet you've been watching femdom porn with leather-clad dominatrixes hammering their sub boy's butts with massive dildos. Big black dildos, no doubt. But don't worry, that's Olympic level anal play, and there's a lot for your bottom to experience before that could be considered. You can still watch those scenes and cum all over yourself as you imagine yourself in the scene, as long as you clean up every drop this way."

As she finished speaking, Bethany had her fingertips, dripping with pre-cum, ready at Matthew's lips to be cleaned again.

"Yes ma'am," Matthew said when his mouth was free again, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Good boy," Bethany said with a smile, "I'll send you some information on cleaning yourself for anal play, and you'll find the gear you'll need for it in a package under the sink in your bathroom."

"Thank you, Mistress," Matthew said softly, realizing that it was Bethany's intent to continue guiding and training him rather than to apply the stricter types of domination he'd seen in so many videos.

Bethany smiled and wrapped one hand around Matthew's hard cock. Resisting her own urge to stroke him quickly to the edge of an orgasm, she commenced a slow series of gentle squeezes, never too tight, and without any extra movement. Matthew moaned as he felt the rhythmic contact of Bethany's warm hand, and a shiver ran through his body as he realized that all she was offering was gentle squeezes. With her other hand, Bethany placed an anal plug upright on Matthew's chest to get his attention. Six inches long with a body an inch and a half wide, it wasn't a beginner toy.

"I think this will be our first training objective, Matty. Wouldn't you like to feel how big this bad boy would feel in your butt?"

"Uh ... ," stammered Matthew, already starting to doubt his earlier agreement.

Bethany laughed.

"Don't worry, Matty. We will get there soon enough. This won't be the first toy up your butt."

Bethany replaced the toy she was holding upright on Matthew's chest. Above its wide, flat base, the new toy had a slender shaft three-quarters of an inch thick and was only four inches long.

"This will be your first toy Matthew," Bethany explained, her hand on his cock pausing in its cycles of squeezes while she talked, "there's two more like it that increase in size incrementally. I keep a set here in my room, and there's a set in your bathroom for you to practice with."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew said with more than a hint of relief in his voice.

"I want you to practice every day, Matthew," Bethany continued, "hold it in for a few minutes, then longer as you get used to it, and use the bigger plugs as soon as you feel ready. When you are comfortable with them, and it shouldn't take long for a horny boy like you, you can keep them in while you read Literotica and surf for videos. Can you do all that for me?"

As Bethany phrased her last question her fingertips circled the head of Matthew's cock and slowly massaged its sensitive edge.

"Yes, ma'am," gasped Matthew breathlessly.

"Mmmm, good boy, Matty," Bethany said, "and by this time next week, any time you're laying in bed listening to me and stroking this pretty cock, I want your bottom filled with a plug while you do it, okay?"

Bethany's fingertips coated the head of Matthew's cock with his dripping pre-cum and gently stroked the head as he formed his reply.

"Yes, Miss Bethany, I will do that for you."

"Thank you, Matty, I do love it when you're so agreeable to my little plans."

Bethany set aside the toy she was holding and moved her fingertips from the head of Matthew's cock to his lips to taste and clean. She kept her hand over his mouth and instructed him to lick her palm and get it nice and wet. Matthew learned why when that wet palm encircled his cock and slowly began to stroke.

"Teasing sessions," Bethany explained as she stroked Matthew's cock, "may involve some stroking, some teasing with fingertips and fingernails, or even as little touching of a cock as possible. You may just be subjected to the teasing of my words and proximity. I may decide to cage or bind your cock and balls, or should I say MY cock and balls. Practicing with your anal toys will get you ready for me to include those as well, and there are so many interesting toys I can use in your tight little butt once the plugs have started to open you up for me."

Bethany brought her hand to Matthew's lips to be licked and lubricated once again. As she took hold of the shaft of his cock again her other hand returned to teasing his nipple. As she continued to speak, Bethany's stroking of Matthew's cock gradually increased in intensity.

"If we develop a whole series of teasing videos, I may have to use bondage to keep you in the camera frame in case things get intense. To make sure we get enough footage, you might find yourself being teased and edged for much longer than the final video's length, but I suspect you'll be okay with that extra attention. But don't worry Matty, some of those sessions might even end with you getting to spurt your cum all over yourself, or maybe on my hands. And what happens if you get to cum, Matty?"

"Uh ... I ... have to lick it up," Matthew gasped in reply.

"That's correct Matty because a good boy always cleans up his messes."

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew moaned.

"Would Matty like to cum today?" Bethany asked, her hand still stroking as she knew Matthew was getting close.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew whispered hoarsely.

"How do you ask for an orgasm?"

"Please, Miss Bethany, may I cum for you?"

"Yes, my boy, you may cum," said Bethany calmly as she increased the pace of her stroking and watched as Matthew's body struggled to hold its position as his orgasm built to a point of no return.

"Cum for me, Matty," Bethany said as the first spurts of cum reached Matthew's nipples.

Matthew's body was still trembling in post-orgasmic bliss as Bethany's fingers scooped up the cum from his chest and stomach and drop by drop fed it to his waiting lips. Still deep in subspace, Matthew obediently accepted each offering and sucked Bethany's fingers clean. He relished each touch of her hands, on his cock, his body, and his lips.

As Matthew's body relaxed, Bethany let him straighten his legs and lower his arms back to his sides. She then lay down on her side next to her naked roommate, maintaining a close presence to monitor his progress from subspace in his post-orgasm state.

"Did you enjoy that, Matty?" Bethany asked softly.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied slowly, "I enjoyed it very much."

"Will you be okay with all the things we talked about, or do you want time to think things over?"

"Uh... I think I'm okay with all of it."

"I'm glad to hear that, and remember, there's always time to discuss it again if you want to."

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew said softly, his body continuing to relax.

Bethany lay on her side, one hand supporting her head. With her free hand, Bethany reached up and ran a finger across the leather of the collar Matthew wore. She then repeated the motion with a fingertip caressing Matthew's skin above and below the collar.

"Matty, do you recall that Zoe asked if you were collared, and I said nothing official yet."

"Yes, ma'am," said Matthew, unsure of Bethany's intent.

"She was asking," Bethany explained, "to determine which of us she should first ask for permission to touch you. Since I said it was currently a fashion accessory and not a declaration of intent, she asked you. Otherwise, she would have asked me, and then I would have decided if you got a say in the matter. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, Miss Bethany, that makes sense."

"Do you know what the significance is of being formally collared, Matty?"

"Uh... like ownership, isn't it?" Matthew replied, slightly uncertain.

"In a way, I suppose, though that term might be a little too blunt for most cases. Think of it as a formal indicator of a mutually agreed upon contract, and that contract establishes for both dominant and submissive not only who is in charge, but also the limits of that domination and control. Like all things BDSM, it's subject to negotiation between consenting adults."

"I think I understand," Matthew said.

"Well then, Matthew," Bethany continued, "I know I've given you lots to think about and to practice, but I'd like to add one more thing. As we move forward, we can continue just as we are, or we can take things to a new level. I would like you to think about if you would like to be collared by me. Don't answer now, it deserves careful consideration, for both of us. We will continue to live and play as we have been, but one day soon we shall discuss this again."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew said quietly.

"Good boy," Bethany said as she sat up, a bright smile across her pretty lips, "now why don't you get cleaned up. I have to get things ready for an online session this evening and I'm having Rick over as my stunt cock to entertain an important client."

Matthew's mind whirled as he balanced the events of the day so far, the possibility of future sessions with Bethany, a collaring proposal to think about, and knowing that he would be listening to Bethany that evening as she played with Rick. He thanked Bethany for her time and attention, promised to do all she had asked, and slipped away to his own room to clean up.

In the hours before Bethany's guest arrived, Matthew kept himself busy. After cleaning up from his milking in Bethany's room, he read and re-read the anal play guidance and links that Bethany had emailed. He inspected the package under the sink, finding the promised toys with appropriate lube, an anal douching bulb, and an enema kit. All of these things seemed familiar after his review of Bethany's email.

Taking a break from his new direction of online erotic exploration, Matthew made himself a light dinner. As he was eating, Bethany came out of her room prepared for her guest. Matthew couldn't help but stare at Bethany's beautiful curves in a tight and short black dress. Sleeveless and barely on the shoulders, the dress hugged her form to accentuate breasts, waist, hips, and thighs. The rounded cheeks of her bottom were specially wrapped and presented to any viewer by the tight fabric. Her hair was gathered up and to one side of her head to fall over her right shoulder in flowing tresses.

Bethany carried a pair of black sandals with four-inch stiletto heels. These she dropped on the carpet by the coffee table and took a few steps toward Matthew. Spinning on one foot, she laughed at Matthew's reaction and his growing cock.

"Do I look good for my date, Matty?"

"You, ... uh, ... look beautiful, Miss Bethany," Matthew managed to say.

"Thank you, Matty," Bethany said with a giggle, "I do hope it has the same effect on Rick's cock."

Bethany stood in the kitchen and ate a yogurt for her dinner. She smiled to herself and wriggled her toes at Matthew when she noticed him sneaking peeks from the dining room table.

Matthew couldn't help himself. After the activities of the day, knowing that Bethany would be in her room with Rick only made him lust for her touch and attention more than ever. As Matthew put his dishes in the dishwasher and started wiping down the kitchen counters, the feelings he had in reactions to Bethany's teasing presence only grew stronger.

Bethany slipped on her shoes and started moving and slow dancing around the living room as she got comfortable in her heels. She moved with a grace and confidence that Matthew could not keep from watching with admiration.

Matthew finished in the kitchen and moved into the living room, pausing for a moment to ensure that everything was in its place before he headed to his room. As he paused, Bethany came up close behind him.

One beautifully manicured hand slip around Matthew's hip to caress the shaft of Matthew's cock with one fingertip. Bethany, in her heels a few inches taller than Matthew, put her lips beside his ear.

"Will you be thinking about cumming for me when you listen to Rick fuck me, Matty?"

Matthew trembled and moaned softly.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," he whispered.

"Mmmm, I like that thought," Bethany said, "you should probably get cleaned up now, and try one of your new toys too, so you'll be thinking about how it feels when you're laying in bed."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew said softly as Bethany stepped back and patted his ass as a signal for him to go.

An hour later Matthew was in his room when he heard Bethany return from the neighborhood bar where she met Rick. Ready for the evening, Matthew was freshly showered, his shave renewed, and his bottom throbbing slightly from the introduction of a well-lubed training plug for a dozen slow strokes followed by ten minutes inserted as he fidgeted and adjusted to a very new set of erotic sensations.

When he had returned to his room, Matthew found the video screens over his monitor had been activated. One showed Bethany's bed from the camera over her desk, a shot that was becoming familiar. The other was from a wall camera which was trained on and zoomed in to show one of Bethany's pillows.

Matthew lay on his bed as he heard Bethany and Rick come into the apartment. Realizing that Bethany was letting him watch her session, Matthew placed his desk chair out of the way so that its back did not obstruct his view of the monitors from the bed when he turned his head.

Bethany and Rick entered the bedroom and stood facing one another at the foot of the bed. Bethany was still in her dress and heels. Rick was in tan slacks and a dark blue polo shirt, he had slipped off his shoes on entering the apartment. Even without his shoes, and Bethany still in heels, Rick was a few inches taller. Through experience, they knew what cameras were on for a session and played to the viewer's desires by casually tracking which cameras' red lights indicated they being controlled by the client.

With the couple filling the camera view from the bottom of the bed, Matthew saw the reason for the second screen as the client took control of it, switching cameras and panning to view Bethany's curves from behind.

Bethany slid out of her heels and gently kicked them toward her desk. The added height of the stilettos had only brought her head up to Rick's nose, and without them he stood a good foot taller than the beautiful brunette. Matthew bit his lip and wrapped one hand around his hard cock as he realized how much larger Rick was than himself.