A Project for Bethany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, Bethany unbuckled Rick's belt and opened his pants. Freeing his polo shirt, she pushed it upwards until he crossed his arms over his chest to pull the shirt off over his head. Bethany paused to run her hands over Rick's well-developed pectorals and then downward to slide his pants down his legs. Kneeling, Bethany moved Rick's pants out of the way as he lifted each foot.

Staying on her knees, Bethany reached up to the waistline of Rick's patterned gray boxer briefs. She pulled the waistband downwards in the back and then pulled the front out and down to release Rick's growing cock. The client-controlled camera was there to capture every detail.

Matthew bit his lip and felt his balls tighten as he saw the heavy cock that presented itself inches from Bethany's face. He moaned as he watched Bethany's tongue slip from between her lips to lick the tip of Rick's eight-inch cock.

"Come here," Rick growled as he reached down to bring Bethany back to her feet. The sound of Rick's voice made it clear to Matthew that the video feed was accompanied by clear audio, and he wouldn't be straining to listen through the wall.

Bethany slipped from Rick's hands and took that opportunity to shed her dress. Sliding her arms free from the shoulders, she pushed the body of the dress downwards, freeing her breasts, exposing her stomach, and then pushing it down over her hips and ass to fall to her ankles. As she stepped out of the puddled dress, Rick stepped close and kissed her deeply before attempting to guide her to the bed. But Bethany was quicker, she turned Rick around and pointed him toward the bed, telling him to get on his back.

Rick assumed the expected position, legs spread wide. Bethany was like a sexy feline stalking her prey as she crawled onto the bed between Rick's legs. She lowered her head to plant open-mouthed wet kisses on each of Rick's heavy balls. Then she raised her mouth over the head of his erect cock, opened her bright red lips wide, and plunged her mouth down over the thick cock. Rick's moan was audible for the cameras as Bethany swallowed almost the entire thick shaft.

Bethany's lips slid up and down as much of Rick's cock as she could fit in her mouth and throat until Rick was straining not to thrust upward. Releasing the head from her lips, she continued to crawl up Rick's body until she was able to kiss him deeply, her tongue driving into his open mouth as she held his arms flat to the mattress.

"I want your cock in my pussy," Bethany growled huskily.

Rick smiled as she sat up and turned around, straddling his stomach in a reverse cowgirl position. Bethany looked directly at the camera over her desk as she grabbed Rick's cock to guide it into her waiting pussy. The second camera focused tightly on that point of contact as she slid the head of Rick's cock between her pussy lips.

Rising up over Rick's cock, Bethany slowly lowered herself onto the thick shaft. Her first orgasm came when Rick's cock was buried fully in her pussy. So did Matthew's. His cum spurted over his stomach and chest while he watched Bethany's pussy lips stretch around Rick's cock as she lowered herself to engulf every inch. Matthew was fixated on the view, and barely realized he was cumming as the camera panned upwards to capture the ecstatic expression on Bethany's face. Entranced by her reactions, Matthew automatically scooped up the cum from his body and licked it from his fingers as he watched Bethany continue to ride Rick's cock.

For nearly an hour Bethany and Rick performed for their client, always in motion but never getting Rick too close to orgasm. Bethany played with her breasts as she switched between riding Rick's cock to riding his tongue. Sliding off his cock one more time, she proved that she could deep-throat the thick shaft as she sucked it clean of her own juices. Lowering herself between Rick's outstretched legs, Bethany kissed and worshiped Rick's balls, sucking each of them into her mouth. Laying on top of her lover in a sixty-nine, Bethany sucked the head of Rick's cock as she stroked his shaft with one hand and played with his balls with the other.

As their session was reaching its agreed-upon length, Rick moved Bethany onto her hands and knees on the bed with her feet to one side of the mattress. Standing behind her, Rick teased Bethany with the head of his straining cock, making her beg for it.

"Fuck me Rick, please fuck me," Bethany moaned.

Even as she asked, Rick slid his cock to the hilt into Bethany's pussy in one strong motion.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!," Bethany chanted with the rhythm of Rick's thrusting.

Rick obliged, finding a pace that was as tortuous for Bethany as all her teasing had been for him.

That pace could not last. Bethany felt the subtle changes in Rick's movements.

"Cum in me," Bethany gasped, "Fill me with your cum."

Rick's grip on Bethany's hips tightened as he continued with short hard strokes. Holding his cock deep inside Bethany's pussy, he groaned deeply as his orgasm erupted. The couple froze in place for a long moment before Bethany sank forward onto the mattress and Rick stepped back to lean against the wall, each of them catching their breath.

Matthew had edged himself as he watched Bethany and Rick fuck. Hearing Bethany's voice calling for Rick's cum was too much for him, triggering his second orgasm and bathing his stomach in warm cum again. As he came, Matthew found himself looking at the life-size image of Bethany on the wall over his bed. In his mind, he was cumming for Miss Bethany. The screens went blank as Matthew licked the mess from his hand and scooped up the cum from his stomach. He was laying there slowly relaxing from the tenseness of his stroking session when Bethany walked in.

Their session over, both Rick and Bethany had other plans. While Rick was heading home to clean up, Bethany wanted to check on her roommate to see how effective their new video arrangement was.

Bethany came into Matthew's room quietly on bare feet. Matthew froze when he realized he was not alone, but Bethany's voice reached him before he saw her.

"Keep going," Bethany said, referring to Matthew's cum-soaked fingers on their way to his mouth again.

As she came into view, Matthew saw that Bethany wore only a faded t-shirt. Barely long enough to profess modesty as she saw Rick out the apartment door, the faded shirt was printed with a caricature of a dominatrix in heels and corset holding a flogger. The words beside the woman read "I have the pussy, I make the rules."

Standing beside Matthew's bed, Bethany raised her foot to place it on the mattress near Matthew's knee. She locked eyes with Matthew as one hand went between her legs and she slid two, then three, fingers deep into her pussy.

"Did you like watching Rick fuck me, Matty," she asked.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew whispered hoarsely.

"When we play like that he gives me such a big load of cum," Bethany said as she displayed fingers soaked with her juices and Rick's cum.

Matthew stared, his recently milked cock twitching to semi-hardness despite his two recent orgasms.

Bethany lowered her foot and slid her knee onto the bed, nudging Matthew over until there was room for her to lay on her side next to the naked man. With her cum soaked hand, she gripped Matthew's cock and slowly started stroking, using her own juices and Rick's cum for lubricant.

"How many times did you cum Matty," she asked.

"Two," gasped Matthew.

"Tell me what we were doing when you came."

"The first time," Matthew said with a voice that was barely articulate, "was when you first came ..."

"When I came with Rick's cock in my pussy?" pressed Bethany.

"Yes," squeaked Matthew.

"Then say that," Bethany told him as she continued to stroke and tease his cock.

"When you came ...," Matthew gasped, "with Rick's cock in your pussy. And the second time when he was cumming in your pussy."

"Mmmm, good boy," Bethany said with a smile, "that cum is all over my hand and your cock right now."

A shudder ran through Matthew's body, telling Bethany that he was close to another orgasm.

"Does Matty want to cum again?"

"Yes, please, Miss Bethany," he moaned.

"Cum for me, Matty," Bethany said, "and think about how it will feel to watch me like that when your cock is in its cage."

Matthew moaned deeply, his eyes tightly shut as his third orgasm shook his body.

Bethany kept teasing until Matthew trembled from the post-orgasm torture of even the slightest stroking of his cock and a whimper was all he could express. She squeezed and milked the last drops of a very small amount of cum from his cock, knowing that his balls were empty.

"Open, Matty," Bethany said as she brought her hand to Matthew's lips.

Drained in so many ways, and completely submissive to Bethany's presence and desires, Matthew obeyed. Sticky, cum-covered fingers filled his mouth.

"My good boy always cleans up his mess," Bethany said lightly, knowing that her fingers were feeding Matthew with more than just his own cum. Her use of a possessive pronoun was not lost on Matthew.

As Matthew licked and sucked Bethany's fingers clean, Bethany lowered her head to Matthew's chest. She kissed and licked his nipple, then sucked on it softly as she brought more cum from Matthew's stomach up to his lips. Matthew didn't even murmur when, the third time he opened his mouth for Bethany's fingers, they brought a fresh load of juices directly from her well-fucked pussy.

Bethany cuddled with Matthew as they both came down from their post-orgasm states of mind. Rolling Matthew onto his side toward the wall, Bethany became the "big spoon" and held him close as her hands continued to caress his body. Eventually, as Matthew was on the verge of sleep, Bethany slipped from the bed, kissed him lightly on the cheek, and wished him a good night. She then headed for her own room and bed.

The apartment was quiet the next morning when Matthew slipped from his bedroom into the bathroom. Taking his time to pay attention to details, he cleaned himself inside and out and shaved his face and genitals. After a long warm shower, he took out the small and medium anal toys. Lubricating the first one he eased it into his ass and slowly moved it in and out for ten slow strokes to relax his sphincter. Pausing with it at full depth he contemplated the evening's activities, a thought process that only resulted in his cock growing hard and throbbing with every beat of his heart.

Matthew moaned softly as he pulled the small plug from his ass. While he cleaned it of lube he looked at the medium-sized plug. Biting his lip gently at the thought of stretching himself more, he picked it up and spread fresh lube over its head and shaft.

"For Miss Bethany," he thought as he slid the plug into place.

The increase in thickness, length, and bulk was an oddly satisfying feeling as it reached its full depth and the wide base sealed his bottom hole. Matthew rinsed his hands of excess lube as he adjusted to the size of the plug and how it felt. In a moment of daring he considered leaving it in when he went out to make coffee. In his mind, he debated the choice and, in a flash of daring, buckled his collar around his neck and stepped out of the bathroom.

Committed to his experiment with the plug and thoroughly distracted by it, Matthew was into the living room before he realized that Bethany was, in fact, awake and active. He paused as he saw Bethany on the floor stretched out on her yoga mat. Bathed by the morning sunlight flooding in from the windows, she seemed to glow in an outfit of white yoga pants and matching top. She moved through three or four more poses, holding each for a minute before she noticed Matthew watching her.

"Good morning, Matty," Bethany said from the floor, "I hope you slept as well as I did last night."

"Yes, Miss Bethany, thank you, I slept very well," Matthew replied without taking his eyes off her.

Matthew's mind automatically dropped him into the warm level of subspace that he found recurring when he was in Bethany's presence. He was becoming the naked houseboy around her apartment and it was a role he found both stimulating and satisfying.

"Coffee's ready in the kitchen, Matty, when you can tear yourself away from watching," Bethany said with a laugh, "And I see that you've recovered very well after last night's exertions."

Flustered, Matthew stammered thanks for the coffee being ready and tried to look less enraptured as he moved closer to the kitchen. Finally, he got behind the counter to pour a coffee but found that the counter did nothing to prevent him from continuing to be a very aroused spectator of Bethany's exercises.

Finishing up, Bethany rolled her yoga mat, wiped her face and arms with her small towel and, after draining the water bottle she had in the living room, came into the kitchen to pour a coffee for herself. She stood beside Matthew as she added sweetener and stirred it with the spoon Matthew had used.

Matthew was sipping from his cup when he felt the tips of Bethany's fingernails trailing down his spine. He froze as her hand reached his ass and cupped the cheek closest to her. A moan slipped from his lips as her fingers slid between the cheeks of his ass and discovered the base of the plug.

"Oh, Matty, you continue to surprise me with your kinky ways," Bethany said as she gently pressed on the base of the plug, "which size is this one?"

"The medium one, Miss Bethany," Matthew said softly, his coffee cup now on the counter as he placed both hands flat to steady himself.

"Good boy," Bethany said, "since you're ready to wear one for morning coffee, perhaps you'll also try wearing them when you're working out and when you tidy up."

"Yes ma'am," whispered Matthew, "I will try."

Bethany smiled as his acquiescence. As she continued to press and release the base of the plug, her other hand moved to Matthew's front, capturing the growing droplet of precum for the head of his cock. Raising her hand she spread the pre-cum over Matthew's open lips then slid her hand around his neck to draw his face downward. Bethany softly kissed him on the lips and said two more words before heading for her own shower.

"Good boy."