A Project for Bethany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The work kept his mind off the lingering thoughts and images left from the deliveries, and his mind turned again and again to his collaring by Bethany in front of their guests that evening. Matthew found that knowing others would be present didn't bother him as much as he might have first thought. He trusted Bethany to choose guests who would be supportive and happy to be there. He also found that the trust he was placing in Bethany extended so much further, it wasn't just the guests, it wasn't even the way she had patiently taught him to submit and serve, it was a trust that came from realizing the love he had for Bethany. That love showed Matthew that his own personality, and his kinks and fetishes, complemented hers, and the way he responded to Bethany made him want to be part of their shared world as she shaped it.

Lost in thought and with a hard cock as a result, Matthew was in the corner of the living room wiping down the stationary cycle when Bethany slipped inside the apartment. He didn't hear her until she spoke.

"What is it with you and my bicycle seat, kinky boy."

Matthew whirled around in surprise, his cock bouncing to Bethany's amusement.

"Sorry, Mistress," Matthew stammered.

"Don't be," Bethany laughed, "never be sorry for enjoying kinky thoughts, especially if they are about us."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew said as he approached, his hands out to take the shopping bags from her hands.

"Thank you, Matty," Bethany sighed as the load was taken from her hands, "please put them on my bed, except for the blue bag. Bring that one back to me."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew said as he headed toward her bedroom.

Matthew returned to find Bethany sitting on the sofa, her feet raised to rest on the coffee table. He placed the bag on the floor beside her and offered to get her a glass of wine while she relaxed for the moment.

"That would be lovely," Bethany replied, "and while you're up, slip into your outfit again. I want to see if it's as cute as it looked on the security system through my phone today."

Matthew handed Bethany her wine and picked up the shorts and t-shirt. He had become so accustomed to being naked in the apartment when it was just the two of them, that dressing in something other than street clothes to run an errand now seemed to bring the same sense of self-conscious hesitation that stripping for her had at first.

Bethany's glowing smile at seeing Matthew in the shorts and t-shirt dispelled any sense of embarrassment from Matthew's mind. At her bidding, he flexed and adopted the yoga poses she called out. He turned slowly when she twirled her finger at him and touched his toes as he faced away to let her see how well the shorts molded to his bottom.

"You look delicious," she pronounced, "I am sure you were the highlight delivery for three people today."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew said, his tone brightening with Bethany's infectious smile and mood.

"Come sit with me," Bethany patted the sofa beside her, "you can keep those on for the moment."

Matthew sat. Bethany let her hands explore his body, touching him through the shirt and shorts to feel how the thin fabric which hid little did even less to diminish tactile sensations. Squeezing the shaft of his throbbing cock inside the shorts, Bethany chuckled and reached for the bag Matthew had brought back from the bedroom.

"I picked up your outfit for tonight," Bethany announced.

Bethany slowly drew from the bag a shirt and slacks for Matthew to wear. The shirt, of similar material to the one he wore, was a polo shirt style with an open collar. The pants were also of very light material, designed to hug the body from waist to crotch and then fall from there in looser pant legs that hinted at vintage bell-bottoms in style. Last was a pair of light-weight leather shoes, more ballet slippers than moccasins. The entire outfit was one color.

"White?" Matthew queried, not sure how to express his hesitation.

"Of course, silly," Bethany said, "for generations, men taking women in marriage, often literally as possessions, expected them dressed in white to signify their innocence and purity. Now, we know that you're not that innocent, and perhaps that's partly my fault, but I think it's proper that you should be dressed in white when I take possession of you. Don't you think that's fair?"

Matthew bit his lips softly as he took in and processed Bethany's explanation. He was giving himself to Bethany in a ceremony that would acknowledge his willing submission to her dominance, her ownership of that part of his life. He couldn't argue with her train of thought.

"Yes ma'am," Matthew whispered as he thought the sense of security and trust he felt under the many levels of Bethany's supervision.

"Good boy," Bethany said with a smile as she caressed the back of Matthew's neck.

"Now, it's already been a busy day, and we have a full evening ahead of us. I think we both need to take a nap before we get ourselves ready to greet our guests."

With a smile and a slow stroke of Matthew's cock through the thin shorts, Bethany added, "Remember, no cumming, and you will need to wear your cage tonight."

"Yes, Miss Bethany, "Matthew whispered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Matthew woke to the feel of Bethany's hand lightly holding his hard cock and the fingertips of her other hand teasing his nipple. When she saw the first flutters of his eyelids, she spoke softly.

"Time to get ready Matty. Our guests will be here soon. I have been waiting for this and I hope you are as excited as I am for this new stage of our relationship."

Matthew moaned at the teasing touches of Bethany's hands.

"Yes, Miss Bethany, I very much want to be yours in every way."

"Such a good boy you are," Bethany said as she leaned down and kissed Matthew softly on the lips, "such a good little slut boy for me."

Bethany paused in the doorway as Matthew sat up on the edge of the bed.

"I put your cage and clothes on your vanity."

Matthew inhaled deeply, centering himself as he quickly reviewed the steps he would take to clean himself inside and out, shave, shower, and dress. His cock, reinvigorated by Bethany's presence and touch, was going to present a challenge to get back in its cage after a day of freedom, but that too he would accomplish.

His preparations complete, Matthew checked himself out in the full-length mirror on the bathroom wall. The polo shirt was soft and hugged his toned form like a second skin. A detail that Bethany had not pointed out earlier was instantly noticeable when he pulled the shirt on over his head. In matte silver thread, easily missed by a casual viewer against the white fabric, two words had been embroidered on the left breast. They read "Beth's Boy." The slacks were also of lightweight stretch material, they hugged his hips and ass from the low waistband to the crotch, and draped nicely to the hems. The leather shoes caressed his feet with their softness and flexibility.

Matthew was caught between admiring the way the clothes accentuated his recent progress in fitness and muscle tone but also felt a little self-conscious about their revealing aspects, especially in the way the pants defined the bulge made by his caged cock. Tugging briefly at the shirt's hem, he resigned himself to the fact that any movement was going to result in flashes of midriff to entertain any onlookers. Picking up the key for the cage, Matthew headed out to the living room to wait for Bethany.

With their first guests expected in ten minutes, Matthew poured Bethany a glass of wine as he waited for her to come into the living room. He placed the full wine glass on the counter and turned in time to watch Bethany come out of the hallway.

Mouth agape, Matthew watched as she crossed the room. Bethany wore a red brocade corset that cinched her waist and supported her beautiful breasts. Under the corset, she wore a crisply starched white blouse with long sleeves and an open collar. Below the corset, Bethany wore a black skirt that hugged her hips and then flared out to almost knee-length. Her calves revealed richly patterned hose and on her feet were six-inch stiletto pumps. Matthew noticed that the rich red of Bethany's lipstick and nails, both fingers and toes, matched the red of her corset.

Wearing the tallest heels Matthew had yet seen Bethany wear, she was four inches taller than Matthew in his shoes that may as well have been bare feet for the comparison. The difference in height made Bethany smile as she stepped close to pick up her wine glass. It made Matthew acutely aware that he was meant to look up to Bethany when she spoke to him.

"Thank you, Matty, our guests should be here any minute."

"You are welcome Miss Bethany, may I say you look very beautiful this evening."

"Thank you, Matthew, it is very kind of you to say so. ... Oh, before I forget, you have something for me, I believe."

Obediently, Matthew handed the key to his chastity cage to Bethany. He watched as she turned and placed it on the coffee table next to the collar he would later wear.

"Those can stay there for now," she said, "when the moment arrives, we can each present one of them to the other."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew replied, taking a sip of his own drink, a virgin lemon spritzer, to wet his throat that suddenly felt dry.

Matthew remained by the counter, knowing he would soon be answering the door. Bethany made herself comfortable in the leather armchair that faced the far ends of the coffee table and let her watch the door. She sipped her wine as she admired Matthew's form and the way he looked so deliciously innocent in white.

Bethany's phone played the opening bars of music that Matthew recognized from the apartment's elevator. She smiled as she picked it up, the notes signaling that her app was letting her know that someone was ringing the apartment from the lobby. After a few words of acknowledgment, and a tap on her phone, she turned toward Matthew.

"Our first two guests are on their way up."

It wasn't long before there was a light knock on the apartment door.

Knowing he was to be on display for Bethany's pleasure, Matthew inhaled deeply to relax. He opened the door to find two familiar faces, one he had met in passing, the other he knew from Bethany's videos.

"Good evening, Miss Zoe," Matthew said as he stepped aside to clear the doorway, "and good evening, Rick."

Holding up two envelopes with a familiar clinic logo and the added sharpie written word "Negative" on them, Zoe stepped through the doorway first with a big smile on her deep red lips. She wore an emerald blue dress that hugged her body from just above her tiny breasts to just below her hips. Her exposed shoulders, arms, and legs displayed her exquisite muscle tone, the result of her dedication to body-building. Her dark hair was gathered up to the right side of her head and fell from there to her shoulder in waves and curls. Zoe's legs were bare and on her feet was a pair of black patent Louboutin heels.

"Hello Matty, come, give us a hug."

Slightly flustered, Matthew stepped into the diminutive woman's embrace. He held her gently. She groped his ass with firm strong fingers.

As suddenly as she had hugged Matthew, Zoe extracted herself and breezed into the room to greet Bethany. Matthew missed the deep kiss the two women shared because he was turning back to greet Rick who had waited just inside the open doorway.

Dressed in khaki slacks and a blue button-down shirt, and having already slipped out of his shoes, Rick stepped forward as Matthew held out his hand to shake hands. Rick smiled, grasped the offered hand, and pulled Matthew into a hug as enthusiastic as Zoe's. He held Matthew in his embrace a little longer as he spoke quietly.

"Congratulations brother, you have made quite a few boys and some girls in our circle very jealous by capturing Miss Bethany's attention. When they find out she's collared you, they will go into mourning over their lost chances. You are a lucky guy."

"Uh, thanks," Matthew said as Rick released him from his strong embrace.

Matthew closed the apartment door as Rick presented himself to Bethany and then sat beside Zoe on the sofa. With the new arrivals settled, Matthew briefed them on the available beverages and went to the kitchen to get white wine for Zoe and a low-alcohol craft beer for Rick.

After serving drinks, Bethany patted the arm of her chair to indicate that Matthew should rest there while he awaited his next task. He did so and listened while Bethany chatted with Zoe and Rick, occasionally making an aside to provide background for Matthew. As she talked, Bethany's hand stroked and kneaded Matthew's thigh with her fingertips always close to or even brushing across the bulge made by his cage.

Although he had heard bits and pieces before, the conversation did put some information in order for Matthew. He learned that Zoe and Rick were a couple and that in private they were also in a a female-led relationship. Zoe was quite happy that Rick's extra sexual energy was employed by Bethany whenever he served as a stunt cock for one of her videos or client video sessions. The two women laughed over Rick's embarrassment that they often conspired to have Zoe deny Rick's orgasms in the days leading up to a session, resulting in Rick's extra horniness and readiness to cum more than once for Bethany. At this revelation, Matthew happened to catch Rick's eye and was rewarded with a slight shrug that showed acceptance that the ladies were in charge.

In their day jobs, Rick was a masseuse and fitness trainer who did private calls for a personal client list. He had, unfortunately, not been working much through the Covid lockdowns. Zoe, on the other hand, working as an electrician with a specialty in video systems and home networks, had more opportunities to work than she could handle. Between the three of them, Matthew also learned that their circle of friends with shared kinky interests overlapped their respective client lists to varying degrees, but at no time could he glean enough information about any single client to identify them.

There was a knock at the apartment door as Bethany was describing how diligently Matthew had avoided her when she was just his little sister's friend. Matthew crossed the room to the door knowing this, at least, would be his last revealing act of welcoming. Opening the door, he found himself looking at the back of a very sexy and fit young woman dressed for the nightclubs. Odd, he thought, the clubs weren't open, but perhaps she was wearing it for a booty call in whatever apartment she was looking for.

The woman wore a form-fitting neon green dress that hugged her body from breasts to butt, the latter just barely covered. Below the dress, she wore black fishnet stockings and white platform boots that came up to her calves. Her hair was a shock of pink, gathered tightly at the top of her head and otherwise free to cascade and bounce wildly. She was dancing energetically to the music that came from her earbuds, oblivious to the opening door behind her.

"Uh ... hello," Matthew said, knowing this woman must have the wrong apartment since there had been no warning via the lobby buzzer.

He glanced nervously toward the elevators, expecting their guest to arrive at any moment. Unheard by the woman, he stepped slightly forward and tapped her on her shoulder.

She turned around, Matthew first noticed the industrial-grade zipper that ran from hem to neckline to hold her dress closed. Following the line of the zipper up to the woman's face, her makeup was as strikingly ready for the late-night club scene as her clothing. It wasn't until he fixed on her eyes that a glimmer of recognition hit.

"Hi, bro," said Janie with her bright smile that usually disarmed people.

In a flash of fight or flight panic, Matthew grabbed the doorknob and pulled the door closed behind him as he stepped into the hallway.

"Jesus Christ, Janie," he blurted, "you can't be here tonight!"

"But Matty," she said as she twirled her mask on one finger, "I wanted to drop in and see how you and my bestie Bethany were doing."

"You can't, not now, we have company, and we're busy tonight."

"I know silly," Janie giggled, "I guess that means Zoe and Rick are already here. And I am the other guest."

Matthew stared at his sister, at a loss for words. He wasn't sure if he was more shocked by Bethany's arrival, or by her appearance. This was not the little sister he remembered growing up with. Slowly, he began to shake his head.

Janie stopped dancing and faced her brother. With bold steps, she walked up to Matthew and gently pushed him back against the wall beside the door.

"Mom sends her regards and congratulations on finding a lady who wants to keep you," Janie said softly.

"Uh ... what ... Mom! ... she can't know ...," a flustered Matthew stammered.

"Oh, but she does know," Janie laughed, "do you think you're the only kinky one in the family? You're not. You're just the last one to realize it."

"Mom is not kinky," Matthew hissed between clenched teeth.

Janie laughed, her hand sliding up Matthew's chest until she captured his nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed Matthew's nipple as she spoke.

"You just never noticed, you oblivious boy. Think back, every time Mom and Dad started to have an argument over something trivial, she pushed him against the wall just like this, firmly but without force. Then their voices would get real quiet and you never heard what they were saying, but it was mom warning dad that he would pay later for his attitude. And that's why he always settled right down, agreed with her, and kissed her to say sorry. I suspect, later when we weren't around, he got a sound spanking after each of those."

"You don't know that for sure," Matthew retorted as he struggled not to show the effects of Janie's pinching fingers.

Janie released her grip on Matthew's nipple and teased it with the tip of her nail.

"Actually, big bro, I do. And what was Mom's favorite line to Dad when he messed up some little thing?"

"Uh ...," Matthew reached back in his memories before replying, "you'll pay for that mister."

"That's right," Janie said, "I wasn't sure about it until a few years ago when I came home early for a weekend from my first year of college. I walked in on Mom disciplining Dad with a paddle. I don't know what he did but she was giving him hell for it. I slipped back out to return a few hours later. That night, after a couple of glasses of wine, mom told me she saw me and spilled everything. So I had to admit that I took after her in some ways and that I thought you took after dad a bunch. So don't be surprised if Mom puts a butt plug in your stocking at Christmas."

A hundred vaguely remembered images of his parents coalesced into the scene Janie had described. His father giving in on minor arguments that didn't have a right or wrong solution after his mother had held him against a wall just like Janie held him now. A hundred occasions where Matthew had tried not to watch or listen closely, thinking he was giving them the privacy they needed to settle their argument, and for a kiss that he knew was coming and didn't want to see. He also remembered that their parents were noticeably more relaxed and comfortable after they'd had a night or a weekend to themselves. There was also the locked and out-of-bounds closet in the master bedroom, always explained as that was where mom kept gifts for later giving, which would disappear if the room was ever breached. Matthew had never challenged that rule, but couldn't say if Janie had.

Matthew bit his lip as he realized Janie was still playing with his nipple. His mind was a flurry of impressions of a restructured past and glimpses of a present he was still unsure about. The teasing of Janie's fingernail wasn't helping and when he blinked and recovered himself and looked down, she was already dancing away.