A Project for Bethany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy," Bethany said as she turned and headed for her bedroom.

After clearing all the used glasses and dishes, wiping down the tables in the living room and the counters in the kitchen, Matthew was looking forward to his shower. Slipping off the cage, his cock grew spontaneously to hardness as a lingering result of his caged frustration all evening. He cleaned up and prepared for bed, and made certain to wash the parts of the chastity cage to ensure they were ready in case Bethany wanted him to wear it again.

After his shower, Matthew was in his room laying naked on his bed. The only illumination was what spilled through the open doorway from the accent lighting in the hall. So many images from the evening filled his head and kept his cock stiff.

Bethany entered the room quietly in slippers and a long silky robe. She turned the desk chair and sat beside the bed. Placing one hand on Matthew's chest she smiled down at him with affection. As one fingernail teased one of Matthew's nipples, she spoke in a calm quiet tone.

"I know there were some surprises for you tonight Matty, and I can say there will be more to come. Trust me and you will be fine as we further explore this kinky world."

Bethany raised a hand to Matthew's mouth. He licked her palm, wetting it thoroughly. Bethany wrapped her wet hand around Matthew's cock, feeling its heat and hardness, and started stroking gently.

"You are mine now, Matty. I've waited so long and dreamed of this moment. My desire for it only became stronger after I learned about the kinkiness in your family and my own predilections. But now you are mine. This cock is mine. These balls are mine. And I will decide when and how you cum. I will decide who can play with, either by my choice, or because I give you permission to explore with someone. But you will always be back in my arms and kneeling at my feet."

Matthew reacted to Bethany's stroking hand. His entire body shook with the feeling of an impending orgasm.

"Please Mistress," he moaned, "I am going to cum if you continue."

"I know, Matty," Bethany said softly, "cum for me so I may feed you."